Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 19147
-
12-07-12 13:42 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 299Streaky hair
The woman with the colorful streaks in her hair may have been Natalie. I have always seen her in the area from Lantz down to 7. She's about that size and does her hair like that from time to time. Wish I knew where to find her this afternoon. Would like to catch up on old times.
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 13:39 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 299Nikki
I don't know about the BSW over by the liquor store, but Nikki has always taken care of business for me. Of course, I haven't picked her up since she started parking her butt on that corner and never leaving. I don't pick ANYONE up directly on the R. Doesn't matter how good it looks or how well I know them.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 13:31 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 249Fatima #3
Thank gosh for cell phones.
Made the call, made the scoop, brought her back to the crib. She requested the use of the shower to "make herself fresh" for me. It's a relaxed, unrushed time. She's so polite and appreciative. We did our thing, and brought her back to the station where she requested to be dropped. She's a sweetheart.
-
12-07-12 12:46 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 438Hit the old Chalmers / Harper stroll Thurs. DPD, County, Vice were everywhere. Hit the R, seen Beyonce, I meant Fatima near 6, the redhead near the tavern. Much as I have a total addiction 2 reds, the reviews of her got me skiddish. Saw the blonde with the nice ass near Hollywood, may just take the plunge on her the next trip. And the usual suspects at the liquor store. Nicki and the BSW with the juicy tail got sub par performer written on them. If I'm wrong, please post.
-
12-07-12 10:55 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 233A link?
Did a search, can't find her on BP. Maybe she posts there under another name?
Originally Posted by NewBooty69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-12 01:31 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 61Last Week On The R
Tongue, I saw what I beleive to be a new girl walking down the R headed North from the gas station toward 8 mile last week. Was wearing a very nice white dress and high heals. WSW about 5'7, black hair and looked slender but the dress was one of those fluffy things that you can't really see the whole body but what I could see she was very hot almost TGTBT. I'd say about a 8-9 on the regular scale. And no it was not Halo. Followed her to just before 8 mile and when I dipped down a side street and came back she was gone just that quick. Anybody else see this girl or know whom I'm talking about?
Originally Posted by Tongue
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 23:18 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 247Fatima one more time
I had a nice visit with Fatima tonight. I was out of town for a minute, and kind of jammed up last week, so I hadn't seen for for awhile. It was as good as always, and I wasn't really planning on posting about it. But she really liked the pictures of her in her new pink panties, and wanted me to post them. So enjoy.
And while I'm here, guys, it would be really cool if you could scrape up a few dollars if you want to take pics of her. She has a good heart, but that doesn't mean we should take advantage of that fact. Taking pics is above and beyond the call of duty for a SP, and they should be compensated at least a little bit for it. Nothing extravagant, even $5 shows you appreciate the opportunity to take a few pics. It is a real kick and rush to take pictures of such a good looking woman. Definitely worth a few dollars.
Stay safe out there.
-
12-06-12 23:05 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 153Re: Tonite more Decoy Drama
I am on my way home and crude Vernor no one out I am now west of Springwells and I see a HSW in that area. Do a couple of rounds and she is the only player, she mKes eye contact and waves, I go around the block and park. She walks down goes to the passenger side and comes over to talk, middle age thick long hair wearing no sweater. She asks to get in, she offers head for ten bucks. Ok a little rough and older but price is right and I'm horny. We continue west and go to the end accross from the gas station to the park at the end of that block. She asks if I am LE, I say no and I ask her and starts to try to upgrade me to 20, tells me I can play with her tits and pussy. I say no and she agrees on the 10. Then wants money upfront looks at the 10 quickly she grabs my keys out of the ignition and tells me she is a decoy and about 3 prostitutes that were murdered. Tells me about the fine and that she is going to warn me not arrest me and never come to that side of town again. Then she asks for a few more dollars for her time. I snatched the keys back and told her to get out, then she wants a ride back. I turned the car off. Put the keys in my other pocket, grabbed her wrist and hair told her I don't want a problem. Give me my money back and get out. She used her right hand on the door and jumped out. Thank goodness no altercation or arrest. Looks like a lot of fake decoys are happening. I think she said her name was Shondra or something like that. Be careful brothers.
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 22:14 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 1462 cents more
Don't confuse this story with the girl from previous posts who reported being a decoy, names Megan, and she flashes a little I'd bracelet to try to prove she is a decoy (all on the AVE).
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
I read these reports a couple months ago, then had my own experience with her about a month or so ago. I picked her up in front of the Chinese restaurant that a few blocks off of Livernois on the AVE, and drove to my spot. I did LE check with her and everything. I got to the spot, pulled out the 20 that I promised her when she pulled the ole "You need to know that I'm a decoy for Wayne County" blah blah I am going to call them now (after she had my 20 in her pocket). I got out of my car. She opened her door, I told her to get the FUCK out of my car, she decided not to. With her door open I walked around to her side to assist her into leaving my car and she pulled out a can of pepper spray. She walked back from my car to get a better stance so that if I came towards her she could spray me. I calmly said, with my hands in the air,"I'm not going to do anything to you." Thats when I slammed the passenger door and started walking backwards, locked my doors with the key in my pocket. I walked back to my drivers door and unlocked just my door with the remote, then started it up. She then jumped in front of my car, and as I eased towards her she sprayed my window with pepper spray. I'm thankful all windows were up. I hauled ass out. I was not worried about LE, but rather my self control was wanting to turn the car back around and run her over.
She is white, wears a coat with a fur brim, brunnette, looks to be about 25, and hangs out close to that Chinese place in the early evenings. Stay far far away fellas. Otherwise she might pepper spray you. She really needs to be careful. In all seriousness someone will end up hurting her if she keeps pulling this crap.
As for this Border Patrol issue? Only thing I can figure is some sketchy dude is trying to shake down girls and "us" for money? Just follow the rules, carry small amounts of cash in different locations at all times (different pockets) , and hide your wallet or have it locked up before you even pick up a girl. That's my rule of thumb and it has never failed me. (with the exception of the one time I've was popped on a sting a couple years ago by the airport). But that is a whole other can of worms.
To make my report longer, I'm over due for information. AVE: I found Allie again (old one this time) , takes a wiener beating, and walks away like a professional. She has lost a ton of weight, but still has those huge yummy jugs. She also smelled fresh and clean when I bent her over last Monday evening. I have digits. The week before that I found Candy, young blonde, kinda chubby, not the freshest, sweet personality, would not repeat though. I've been cruising fort also looking for the preggo girl that was recently talked about but have yet to find her.
Stay safe.
-
12-06-12 21:19 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 106Leo or the dopeman
I'm with you DL, he is either LEO or the dopeman trying to get us to hand over our money when we see him. If I see the SUV he is talking about I am going to RAM it just for fun and we will see what he is. I call BS on his post and anything else he posts. I will be out on the ave Saturday and Sunday looking for his Gold SUV, let's have some fun!
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 21:10 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 106#4 you say you think she gave them the money but in your report you never negotiated or said you gave her money! If you gave her $ that is incriminating. I also call BS and think Mr West is LEO.
Originally Posted by David West
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 19:05 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 249The Are
I was cruising this afternoon, and around 4:30 there was a gal near the intersection by the rr tracks. The outstanding look she had looked as though bright colored yarn or hair was weaved throughout her hair, and she had some funky lipstick color going. White gal about 5'6" average build. Was for sure working.
Also yesterday, there was a dark haired gal lurking around Remington. Started out around darby and SF, then was on the one way between darby and R.
New girls make me suspicious. Especially if they look drastically out of place. She eventually was picked up as the crown behind me damn near ran me off of the road to get around me to scoop her. Some guys have no shame.
Anyone have any intel about this?
-
12-06-12 17:01 #4795Senior Member

Posts: 382Hmmmm?
Nothing to this makes sense, you guys are right, it is not LE, but if it was dope boys pulling a scam and they had you down a dead end street even if you didn't have any money it seems they would take your car. Whoever it was they wouldn't have you drive the girl back if she was in on it which she clearly was and the pulling her out of the car probably means something really ugly was about to go down. Then if the story is not true, what would be the motivation behind that, I just don't get it. What would you do if it did happen, I have heard if you are followed or someone is trying to pull you over with an unmarked car you should call 911, but how you going to explain your passenger. In the list of bad things that has happened to me, this hasn't yet, what would you do in a case like this, maybe drive to well lit parking lot, but what good would that do, its not like anyone there is going to save you. I had someone try to scam me at a gas station in the middle of the night at the pump one time, and the guy behind the counter ran to his front door and locked it.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 17:00 #4794Regular Member

Posts: 3Mr west
I posted this information to help you guys stay safe. I can tell you I was not pulled over by Thugz. These guys had the chains around the neck with the Badge, I did not see the specific writting on the badge (it was Dark). They had a piece on the waist and flash lights and were driving a Light Brown / Sand / Gold type GMC Yukon 2011 or newer with Dark tints and no antennas and Had the Blue and Red lights on the DASH. They only put the lights on when I tried to shake the tail. I grew up in a tough neighbourhood and could see a robbery / scam coming a mile away, these guys were LE the question is WHAT TYPE and what did they want. If I got a ticket / Tow I would not write this report cause that would be "Normal". Read my four points why the stop was weird and the info I found out from a friend the next day who ran into them the same night, she confirmed they were Border Patrol guys. She knows everyone on the street and confimed with them and has no reason to lie to me. I'm guessing they were looking for evidence of an exchange to make an arrrestt since they can't gives tickets (according to her). Or perhaps they were out looking for someone specific and have some jollies and make a few bucks. In any event they let me go and I consider it a lesson learned that could of ended up alot alot worse. This is the official last post. Stay Safe Gents and enjoy!
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-12 16:08 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 162I just posted some information on the "boarder patrol" because a lot of people have no idea what they are about other than going over to Canada.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
What I find peculiar is that these "alleged" officials never ask for indemnification. Every agency does that to see if there are any outstanding warrants. Its just 'law enforcement" 101.











Reply With Quote





