Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1276 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 19138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4798

    Leo or the dopeman

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Mr West's experience sounds oh so familiar to what happened to another monger a while back on the Ave. This sounds like a pretty elaborate scam being pulled by some dope boys to me? I find it hard to believe our Uncle Leo would bother doing anything close to this. No lights? No badge? And let you drive her back? Then she goes back to talk to them? Seems like a pretty good scam to get a monger freaked out and cough up their money. No Leo would go through all that trouble without just doing what they have the power to do and tow your car and send you to jail. No offense to Mr. West but with all your experience, where are all your posts? And I thought you were going to cancel your screen name after your first post? Why the sudden change in not wanting to be traced but yet posting again?
    I'm with you DL, he is either LEO or the dopeman trying to get us to hand over our money when we see him. If I see the SUV he is talking about I am going to RAM it just for fun and we will see what he is. I call BS on his post and anything else he posts. I will be out on the ave Saturday and Sunday looking for his Gold SUV, let's have some fun!

  2. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by David West  [View Original Post]
    Its Mr WEST. First off this is a true story and I am a global SW vet. I do apologize and may have skewed my perception of what was happening but tried to highlight the main points that were extremely unusual.

    I am paranoid and this is why I use SW's and no others SPs and have only read this board and never wanted to SIGN in so the man can trace my steps. I have dreamt of cruising Detroit to for photo sessions about 15-20 times but have at least 5000 photo shoots under my belt in 20 years (globally). For twenty years this has been the most economical, Private and safe way to take pics if you follow the rules and have never been bothered by LE, except this one time. Here are the reasons that this stop was weird:

    1. They followed for 3-5 minutes pulled ahead and pulled back almost like playing Chicken (no lights on yet) , I pulled over on a dead end then they came on for the stop.

    2. They never asked for my Drivers License pulled her out right away.

    3. Asked if I could take her back if I promised not to do anything.

    4. Followed me back to the CVS on MI AV, she ran out and went directly to them. (I think she gave them the $)

    I went back the morning after the post to if I could find one of my regular models and I did near the Coney close to Liver. We took some photos and had a coffee. She had the same story happen to her the same night about an hour or so before or after the time of my engagement with the LE. We confirmed it was the same GOLD / Sand SUV and same two dudes. They were defintely LE but not the normal types. She saw their I'd. They were Border Patrol and she had no clue why they were hassleling them (out of jursdiction). Exact same thing they pulled her out of the car and asked how much $ he gave her. She said that normally happens after the stop and they blew their nut too soon. They said she could keep it they just wanted to see the evidence. She did not have it and they let her walk back and let the guy go. She told me these guys can't even issue a ticket or citation. SO I can confirm the girl in my car was an innocent girl, my paranoia took over. Now the million dollar question is what did they want, since they can't issue tickts. Are they shaking the girls down for 40 dollars here and there or are they looking to arrest / ticket guys. Border Patrol WTF?
    #4 you say you think she gave them the money but in your report you never negotiated or said you gave her money! If you gave her $ that is incriminating. I also call BS and think Mr West is LEO.

  3. #4796

    The Are

    I was cruising this afternoon, and around 4:30 there was a gal near the intersection by the rr tracks. The outstanding look she had looked as though bright colored yarn or hair was weaved throughout her hair, and she had some funky lipstick color going. White gal about 5'6" average build. Was for sure working.

    Also yesterday, there was a dark haired gal lurking around Remington. Started out around darby and SF, then was on the one way between darby and R.

    New girls make me suspicious. Especially if they look drastically out of place. She eventually was picked up as the crown behind me damn near ran me off of the road to get around me to scoop her. Some guys have no shame.

    Anyone have any intel about this?

  4. #4795

    Hmmmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Mr West's experience sounds oh so familiar to what happened to another monger a while back on the Ave. This sounds like a pretty elaborate scam being pulled by some dope boys to me? I find it hard to believe our Uncle Leo would bother doing anything close to this. No lights? No badge? And let you drive her back? Then she goes back to talk to them? Seems like a pretty good scam to get a monger freaked out and cough up their money. No Leo would go through all that trouble without just doing what they have the power to do and tow your car and send you to jail. No offense to Mr. West but with all your experience, where are all your posts? And I thought you were going to cancel your screen name after your first post? Why the sudden change in not wanting to be traced but yet posting again?
    Nothing to this makes sense, you guys are right, it is not LE, but if it was dope boys pulling a scam and they had you down a dead end street even if you didn't have any money it seems they would take your car. Whoever it was they wouldn't have you drive the girl back if she was in on it which she clearly was and the pulling her out of the car probably means something really ugly was about to go down. Then if the story is not true, what would be the motivation behind that, I just don't get it. What would you do if it did happen, I have heard if you are followed or someone is trying to pull you over with an unmarked car you should call 911, but how you going to explain your passenger. In the list of bad things that has happened to me, this hasn't yet, what would you do in a case like this, maybe drive to well lit parking lot, but what good would that do, its not like anyone there is going to save you. I had someone try to scam me at a gas station in the middle of the night at the pump one time, and the guy behind the counter ran to his front door and locked it.

  5. #4794

    Mr west

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    Watch your arse's with this stuff going on because something tells me we haven't heard the last of it.

    Suffice to say that you don't even know if these are actually real cops or border patrol FCK's having their jollies. I suspect they are not either. I think uncle would be extremely pissed off if he knew this was going on. Guess what? Now he does.

    I know some things I'm not a liberty to talk about on an open forum. This wouldn't be the first time some douche was out impersonating a cop on one of the strolls. Take this advice very seriously;

    You're uncle is not going to be playing this game. Period. So somethings going on. It will probably escalate before it's put to a stop. You need to watch your arses very carefully with this. I'll also add that if these guys were able to roll up on you like they did, then you're being stupid. If they did it, then your real uncle could have done it much better.

    Drive her back! Are FN serious? This biatch was in on it. Consider yourself lucky this didn't end much worse.

    Like I said I know a few things. Watch your FN arses with these clowns.
    I posted this information to help you guys stay safe. I can tell you I was not pulled over by Thugz. These guys had the chains around the neck with the Badge, I did not see the specific writting on the badge (it was Dark). They had a piece on the waist and flash lights and were driving a Light Brown / Sand / Gold type GMC Yukon 2011 or newer with Dark tints and no antennas and Had the Blue and Red lights on the DASH. They only put the lights on when I tried to shake the tail. I grew up in a tough neighbourhood and could see a robbery / scam coming a mile away, these guys were LE the question is WHAT TYPE and what did they want. If I got a ticket / Tow I would not write this report cause that would be "Normal". Read my four points why the stop was weird and the info I found out from a friend the next day who ran into them the same night, she confirmed they were Border Patrol guys. She knows everyone on the street and confimed with them and has no reason to lie to me. I'm guessing they were looking for evidence of an exchange to make an arrrestt since they can't gives tickets (according to her). Or perhaps they were out looking for someone specific and have some jollies and make a few bucks. In any event they let me go and I consider it a lesson learned that could of ended up alot alot worse. This is the official last post. Stay Safe Gents and enjoy!

  6. #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Mr West's experience sounds oh so familiar to what happened to another monger a while back on the Ave. This sounds like a pretty elaborate scam being pulled by some dope boys to me? I find it hard to believe our Uncle Leo would bother doing anything close to this. No lights? No badge? And let you drive her back? Then she goes back to talk to them? Seems like a pretty good scam to get a monger freaked out and cough up their money. No Leo would go through all that trouble without just doing what they have the power to do and tow your car and send you to jail. No offense to Mr. West but with all your experience, where are all your posts? And I thought you were going to cancel your screen name after your first post? Why the sudden change in not wanting to be traced but yet posting again?
    I just posted some information on the "boarder patrol" because a lot of people have no idea what they are about other than going over to Canada.

    What I find peculiar is that these "alleged" officials never ask for indemnification. Every agency does that to see if there are any outstanding warrants. Its just 'law enforcement" 101.

  7. #4792

    Boarder patrol

    The Emblem for the boarder patrol is "Green" and their uniforms are also green in color. They have a tremendous amount of power especially when it involves their main area's of expertise. Typically when it involves local or state matters they hold you and call the appropriate authorities. In our discussion, they would be interested in smuggling anything, illegal entry and trafficking of Humans. It's not only drugs, one main interest to them is cigarettes.

    Here is a quote :

    While the traditional mission of the United States Border Patrol has always been the detection and prevention of the illegal entry of aliens and smuggling of illegal contraband into the United States anywhere other than a designated port-of-entry, the dawn of the age of terrorism within our nation has added a new and high priority mission: to detect and prevent the entry of terrorists and their weapons into the United States.

    The Border Patrol's mission has increased over the years. Today, the Border Patrol must also operate within the interior of United States — monitoring roads and even some airports where illegal aliens concentrate. In addition, other government agencies have granted the United States Border Patrol certain additional powers to help them protect our borders.

  8. #4791

    RE; Mr West's experience

    Watch your arse's with this stuff going on because something tells me we haven't heard the last of it.

    Suffice to say that you don't even know if these are actually real cops or border patrol FCK's having their jollies. I suspect they are not either. I think uncle would be extremely pissed off if he knew this was going on. Guess what? Now he does.

    I know some things I'm not a liberty to talk about on an open forum. This wouldn't be the first time some douche was out impersonating a cop on one of the strolls. Take this advice very seriously;

    You're uncle is not going to be playing this game. Period. So somethings going on. It will probably escalate before it's put to a stop. You need to watch your arses very carefully with this. I'll also add that if these guys were able to roll up on you like they did, then you're being stupid. If they did it, then your real uncle could have done it much better.

    Drive her back! Are FN serious? This biatch was in on it. Consider yourself lucky this didn't end much worse.

    Like I said I know a few things. Watch your FN arses with these clowns.

  9. #4790

    Fatima

    Sorry. For all the active Senior Members that wanted her number and asked for it, it was brought to my attention the number didn't work. I fat fingered the last digit it's one number higher. PM me if you need them again sorry about the error

  10. #4789

    Update on what happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    I really can't comment on what really happened to you or your perception of that experience, but there is no police force in the country that would bother going to the trouble of putting a wire on a SW informant to catch johns in incriminating conversations.

    It's like staking out a street to collect evidence on jaywalking. Especially the 007 level of making a one time post from a disposable cell to warn others of the conspiracy really makes it sound over the top.
    Its Mr WEST. First off this is a true story and I am a global SW vet. I do apologize and may have skewed my perception of what was happening but tried to highlight the main points that were extremely unusual.

    I am paranoid and this is why I use SW's and no others SPs and have only read this board and never wanted to SIGN in so the man can trace my steps. I have dreamt of cruising Detroit to for photo sessions about 15-20 times but have at least 5000 photo shoots under my belt in 20 years (globally). For twenty years this has been the most economical, Private and safe way to take pics if you follow the rules and have never been bothered by LE, except this one time. Here are the reasons that this stop was weird:

    1. They followed for 3-5 minutes pulled ahead and pulled back almost like playing Chicken (no lights on yet) , I pulled over on a dead end then they came on for the stop.

    2. They never asked for my Drivers License pulled her out right away.

    3. Asked if I could take her back if I promised not to do anything.

    4. Followed me back to the CVS on MI AV, she ran out and went directly to them. (I think she gave them the $)

    I went back the morning after the post to if I could find one of my regular models and I did near the Coney close to Liver. We took some photos and had a coffee. She had the same story happen to her the same night about an hour or so before or after the time of my engagement with the LE. We confirmed it was the same GOLD / Sand SUV and same two dudes. They were defintely LE but not the normal types. She saw their I'd. They were Border Patrol and she had no clue why they were hassleling them (out of jursdiction). Exact same thing they pulled her out of the car and asked how much $ he gave her. She said that normally happens after the stop and they blew their nut too soon. They said she could keep it they just wanted to see the evidence. She did not have it and they let her walk back and let the guy go. She told me these guys can't even issue a ticket or citation. SO I can confirm the girl in my car was an innocent girl, my paranoia took over. Now the million dollar question is what did they want, since they can't issue tickts. Are they shaking the girls down for 40 dollars here and there or are they looking to arrest / ticket guys. Border Patrol WTF?

  11. #4788

    Life signs?

    Is it just me or is it really dead out there?

    I have rolled through the Triangle, Warrendale, the Plymouth Road (Wyoming) corrider, and the R on numerous occasions in the last month. All were daytime or early morning (6-7ish) , since I don't get out at night. I have seen a scant handful of mostly unappealing sp's out on the stroll. One Fatima sighting (missed the scoop, <sigh ) , a couple of possibles that never wandered off the main drag (big no-no for this recidivist monger) , and nothing else worth turning around for. What gives? Are they all trying to work off the phones?

    I did try to get together with Renee in the Triangle, but it hasn't worked out yet. I've seen this lady around before (tall, heavier built, gives me a good flash from time to time) but never tried to score because there have always been more attractive prospects around the corner. Now = nothing

  12. #4787

    Toni triangle

    A week ago or so the triangle was slow and only one girl was out, kinda rugged looking. I picked her up and wasn't really feelin it. She's prolly 40. Kinda tall maybe 5'10. Anyways, wanst feelin it at all so asked if she could cop me some 420. She did and I gave her ten for her troubles. Have working digits if you are interested. Seniors only. Not that I'm a senior, but there's senior status for a reason. Can't wait until I can enjoy the perks!

    I didn't quite rtff enough yet. How can I become a senior?

  13. #4786

    Sherrylynn Triangle

    Another SW turned backpage girl. Picked her up once about 4 years ago walking around triangle. Anyways, she posts on backpage now. Called her recently, said I had seen her before atound triangle. Got SW rates and she was near winston street, near the triangle. CBJ for 30 just my preference

  14. #4785

    Alicia from the triangle

    Hey first time poster here. Been cruising the triangle and the R for years. Been reading the forum thoroughly, and thanks to everyone for contributions. They will surely keep me safe. Alicia is an atf of mine from the triangle. She's been posted about before. 37 5'4 110lbs blonde hair, and the prettiest smile for a SW I have ever seen. She was in rehab for most of the summer I think. But is back looking healthy. Has working digits. Will share. Be nice, because she is as sweet, honest and as trustworthy as a SW can be. Best BJ in the triangle IMHO. Except melissa. Melissa had that title but she's not seen much in the triangle. Try backpage. Melissa is about 35 5'8 120 lbs fake the's. She can still be had for SW rates if she remembers you. I opt for the car date with melissa. That BJ is amazing. Strange thing about melissa is that I have not seen much about her on the SW thread or the backpage thread. She's been around for at least 6 or 7 years if I recall right. Used to be a 8 or 9 on a stripper scale IMHO, not so much anymore. Anyone recall melissa in the triangle or from BP?

    Anyways Alicia's digits are available for seniors.

    -NB69

  15. #4784
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCool  [View Original Post]
    City's are so cash strapped that it wouldn't surprise me if they did use some low tech wire to catch "john's". I mean they (the city. Cops) would get hefty fines from a "john" especially if they have incriminating evidence. And the jaywalking analogy is kind of farfetched. If they see you jaywalking they "fine" you. In this case they were trying to get the "john" to solicit the young lady. Mister Slate did state that the "lady" was trying to get him to say something that may incriminate himself. This is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
    In my previous post I stated "Mister Slate". I meant to say "David West". David was the author of the post that I was commenting on. Apologies to "Mister Slate". My error.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape