Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,711 to 31,725 of 43544
-
12-05-12 08:10 #11834Senior Member

Posts: 274Wellness Club Mansfield and Quincy
Wellness Club. Mansfield, Women and Men welcome!
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:03 AM
-
http://www.wellnessclubma.com/default.html
Our Professional Female and Male Bodyworkers and therapists come from all over the world. They are Asian, Brazilian, American, and Spanish. They bring in unique and professional massage skills to our clients.
Promote health life style with increase of circulation and decrease of headaches, body pain, sleep disorder, muscle fatigue and reduction body stress.
Body Care Services:
Body Massage.
Couples Massage.
Lavender Beauty Therapy.
Reflexology Foot massage.
Feet and Legs treatment.
Body Exfoliation.
Back Facial.
Body Wraps
Contact:
Ph: 857-333-1726
Address: 234 North Main street, Mansfield, MA 02048
Website:
http://www.wellnessclubma.com/default.html
[QUOTE=BHSClassOf77; 1606417]If you go to back page and see the ad for New Asian Massage and it talks about 30. 00 foot massage on top of an already 70. 00 1hr general massage don't waste your gas money. The 2 women used in the advertising pics don't work there. It's a no nonsense legit Chinese family branching off from their Quincy location. The woman massaging me gave me a nutrition lecture and the massage was a 9 because she knows her stuff. I didn't even dare to ask her about a HE. Her husband was down the hall installing a fish aquarium. Fire Station is abot 100 ft down the street and many locals in and out of Resturants on Mansfield's Main St. There was no talk about being undraped at the beginning so I knew I was doomed.
234 No. Main St. Mansfield.
278 Centre St. Quincy.
You can weep, wheedle, and whine, but you will not spill your jazz here. The best selling Jazz record of all time?
"Kind of Blue" Similar to the color of your balls if you go here.
BigDog
-
12-05-12 07:16 #11833Senior Member

Posts: 178The goals of a professional massage therapist as defined by the AMMA
The goals of a professional massage therapist as defined by the AMMA (American Medical Massage Association)
"strives to help others OVERCOME mental, emotional, and physical hurdles by relieving stress and balancing the body as well as the mind."
It is a sin that in some states a "therapist" can provide whatever therapy is needed to help a person. Be it to build confidence, to overcome shyness, to feel relief, to learn, to talk, etc. Yet a therapist has to fear being condemned in this state for trying to provide assistance or help in certain area's to certain men who could benefit greatly from the safe, clean and controlled environment of therapy. The alternative for family, community and people is far less safe and far more ugly to everyone!
I will provide you with an example of what I call "Therapy", yet some seem to categorize as prostitution. If a man cannot produce an erection (a major medical problem for some men) and this man is unable to take Viagra because he is allergic to it or because he cannot endure the side effects of this type of drug. Please tell me how this man can discover or learn if his problem is psychological or physical? One way for a man to discover this is to go to medical doctors who will first run test for std's, hormone levels, and any other possible medical reasons that could harm his ability to maintain an erection, The next step would be for him to wear a contraption at night that will measure if his "thang" enlarges during sleep. If it is discovered that he has no medical reasons that would prevent erection and he does enlarge during dream state (sleep). Then it is a psychological or mental issue that is seemingly "illegal" for him to get any further help with! He cannot go to a girl he finds attractive to learn if that girl has the ability to help him discover how his body may function with her, he is not aloud to discover if a girl can successfully enable him to ejaculat, he cannot go to a girl that can possibly help him build confidence he NEEDS to overcome this psychological hurdle in his life! These ideals are very wrong and very hurtful to everyone because the only alternative for this man is to put himself in an unsafe environment that risks family, community and public health!
I know that a therapist should indeed use some degree of "judgment" regarding their clients and their needs / desires and obviously I believe their MUST be.
A connection or energy or degree of trust between two people (in the same way a person needs to trust and connect and communicate with their doctor or lawyer or any other.
Service provider that holds this important a relationship to someones life and wellness).
I for one interpret those goals in a way that would make it VERY hard for me as a MA citizen sitting on a Jury to ever convict an LMT of prostitution for using her hands and mind and I believe I am about as normal and average and law abiding and conservative as any other citizen of my state)!
I'm not sure this topic belongs in this section but its certainly a topic that deserves some insight and opinions on and I welcome anyone who wishes to weigh in on this.
-
12-04-12 21:53 #11832Senior Member

Posts: 111Franklin Jenny
If you want a outstanding 90 minute massage, Jenny is your girl. Forget the extas, your body will thank you the next day, call ahead for an appointment reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by Muddy53
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 16:40 #11831Senior Member

Posts: 178Back to Basics Qunicy.
OK folks. My turn to get some help here! Anyone please PM me with any info about this seemingly non-asain place (I don't get a good feeling about "kool girl" here) so unless someone can tell via PM any diff. I'm not trying it. I'm turning blue from all the freeekin fail lately LOL
-
12-04-12 16:37 #11830Senior Member

Posts: 178Thats all I need to know to stay as far away from her as I possibly can. Her twin must be Jackie from the wellness center LOL. Run Forest RUN!
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 16:22 #11829Senior Member

Posts: 178Wellness Center Quincy
As if it wasn't enough already, I gave it one more hail mary attempt with all my might, money and charm! Wellness center in Quincy is a HUGE ASS FAIL! I should have listened to reports sooner. FAIL FAIL FAIL!
-
12-04-12 16:19 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 178Tori is a female (granted a post op) but trust me. She can give FS if she wishes and you would know a damb thing if I did tell you, also. She is without a doubt the best sexual massage I've ever had (many will back me on this BTW including some of the best rep people in this forum. I personally cannot get past the fact she was born male. But I'm one of the few who can't get past that in my brain (it doe not mean she is not extreemly good)!
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 16:05 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 166Tori
Are you refering to the tori at jolins, her pics on craigslist are ok but they have the reputation with ladyboys transgener whatever. If she was female I'd try going back there, but I'm all set with stick-pussy
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 14:53 #11826Senior Member

Posts: 233Body treatment and foot massage (Salem NH 978-844-9310)
I decided to try out the new place. First off It's in Methuen not Salem. Location right off rt. 213. Got inside and was greeted by a young 20 something. Nice body Bees. Maybe 105lb. Long black hair. Went into a room. The doors have curtains on them but it also has a door. The room I was in had windows looking into the lobby. Windows were covered with somewhat see through curtains. The massage itself was way to hard for me. Allot of shoulder work. Had trouble understanding her. All though she didn't talk much at all. About 50 minutes on my stomach with no tease. I thought no way HE is coming. On the turn a little rub here and there and she said all set. I motioned to junior and off she went. Technique was pretty good. Roaming aloud otc. I didn't try utc. Cleaned up and gave tip. Also I was ushered to a back door so I didn't have to go through the lobby. I liked that. Back door leads to back of the parking lot. All in All. Not bad. 60 door 40 tip. Left happy. I think her name was coco not sure.
Rac
-
12-04-12 14:43 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 81Franklin U Need Massage Jenny
If your looking for just a massage there are better massages around. If your looking for a HE then forget it. It's a full drape establishment. Not even close to a tease. It's also not set up very well. If she opens the door of the room, customers can see in from the waiting area. Save your dough and keep going to Worcester!
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 13:36 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 475Awesome! Count me in for the extras. I was just struck by lightning WHILE being attacked by a shark the other day. (It's possible it was an electric shark, all the screaming made it hard to concentrate)
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 12:56 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 922Jenny
Very pretty, engaging girl that gives a really good massage. Chances of extras are about the same as getting struck by lightning and attacked by a shark. In the same day.
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 11:58 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 169Franklin
Will be driving by Franklin on way to Worcester and recall some good reviews of Jenny in Franklin on old, now-defunct board. Saw that she stiill advertises on CL. Can anyone give an update? Thanks.
-
12-04-12 07:58 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks much. You've confirmed what others have said as well. Too bad but glad my somewhat vague details actually worked to provide an answer!
Originally Posted by Rule43
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-12 03:56 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 178Http://www.pandahi.com/1004324520.html
Originally Posted by Jjcars
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





