Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 808 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 12116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1901
    Cruised GF tonight, picked up Gia near 21st. Leo check and drove towards a quiet spot. She said 40 for FS and 20 for BJ. Wow, cute and reasonably priced. Just about to park and she says it's got to be covered. Nope. Took her back to GF. Went a couple blocks east and found Angie. Been with her before. Back to the spot and she took care of business. 20 and a tip for a job well done.

  2. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I believe the Katie you are talking about is Dianna to me. I have seen her a bunch of times and hangs out around 27 and N. She live real close by, and has a place to go sometimes when her sisters are not around. Gives a real nice BBBJCIM. Dianna has many tattoos. How about Katie?
    I don't remember tatoos. Maybe I wasn't focusing, but I would have remembered if she was all tatted up. Let me pm you with more details.

  3. #1899

    Katie / Dianna

    I believe the Katie you are talking about is Dianna to me. I have seen her a bunch of times and hangs out around 27 and N. She live real close by, and has a place to go sometimes when her sisters are not around. Gives a real nice BBBJCIM. Dianna has many tattoos. How about Katie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Katie around 27th and National this afternoon. She is a petite blonde about 5'2" and not much over 100 lbs. She is 30 something, but looks younger from a distance. She had a place where we could go, which she says is not available too often. I am glad it was. .5 for nice BBBJ, DATY, FS in multiple positions and a cim finish. She also has a good attitude, took direction and was eager to please. I tipped her. 1

    I got digits and I will call her again, even if it's just for a BJ in the car if she can't host. I thought she had been mentioned on the forum before, but the search function isn't working right, at least for me right now. I got no matches searching for Katie.

  4. #1898

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Katie around 27th and National this afternoon. She is a petite blonde about 5'2" and not much over 100 lbs. She is 30 something, but looks younger from a distance. She had a place where we could go, which she says is not available too often. I am glad it was. .5 for nice BBBJ, DATY, FS in multiple positions and a cim finish. She also has a good attitude, took direction and was eager to please. I tipped her. 1

    I got digits and I will call her again, even if it's just for a BJ in the car if she can't host. I thought she had been mentioned on the forum before, but the search function isn't working right, at least for me right now. I got no matches searching for Katie.
    That experience appears to be a bargain. All that for. 5 and a 1 tip!

  5. #1897

    Katie

    I picked up Katie around 27th and National this afternoon. She is a petite blonde about 5'2" and not much over 100 lbs. She is 30 something, but looks younger from a distance. She had a place where we could go, which she says is not available too often. I am glad it was. .5 for nice BBBJ, DATY, FS in multiple positions and a cim finish. She also has a good attitude, took direction and was eager to please. I tipped her. 1

    I got digits and I will call her again, even if it's just for a BJ in the car if she can't host. I thought she had been mentioned on the forum before, but the search function isn't working right, at least for me right now. I got no matches searching for Katie.

  6. #1896

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown  [View Original Post]
    Picked uo a rachel on 23 greenfield. Yesterday. Good head. And. I talked. Her ibro. Giving the puss. Ro. All fir. 30 bucks. She about. Forty somethiing. You guess. Nice breast. Ass. Okay. Facw about 5 in a half. Or. So. But. I needed therelease. Si. It was great. No digits. Though. Fellows. But experince was. Great. Good. Listner. Ect. Tine. Was about. 1am.
    WTF? Check your keyboard. You're having a problem like my old lady excessive periods.

  7. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Mitchell street. I did say south side. If I am wrong help me. Michigan is on the north side I think.
    Michigan is the street south of Wisconsin, so 8th and Michigan would be downtown near the main public library. That was a good place to cruise 30 years ago.

  8. #1894

    I am bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Willow "8th and Mich"? I would take the abbreviation Mich to stand for Michigan, but Mitchell probably makes more sense. Is that what you meant, Mitchell? I've driven up and down Mitchell because it looks like it should be fruitful, but I've never found anyone walking there.
    Mitchell street. I did say south side. If I am wrong help me. Michigan is on the north side I think.

  9. #1893

    Clarification please

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Was on the south side on Monday between 11:30 and 2:00 in the afternoon. What a great sight.

    Four WSW on L. Mindy, which is rare to be on L. Mayh, and two others I have seen before but have never picked up so I have no names. Saw only one BSW ON L.

    Five WSW on G. Mostly by 24th. Same old same old. One by the Quick Mart, and one by 11th and G, which was Chella. Only two BSW, and they were walking west bound by 20th.

    Two WSW on N. One was Dianna, the other was Jennifer. Both looking very hungry. And two BSW by the MCD. On N.

    Was a very busy day and it looked great. So what did I do. New to me, I picked up angie on 8th and Mich. I don't ussualy travel that road but this guy at the Popeyes, on N. Told me about the good looking gals on Mich, and Bur. Checked them both out and only saw one WSW. Angie. Saw many BSW on those streets, but I don't pick them up anymore. Been there done that.

    Angie 5'2' dirty blond hair, long, small boobs but not abused. I had fun. .3 for BBBJCIM. Then the old spit out the window after 5 min. Could not figure that out. No. Said she lost it. I then had lunch with her. On 27th. She was nice. Said she was 19 I think more like 24, but then the streets put age on you. I gave her my number because I want to see her next Monday.

    Can't wait to see the talent on Tues.

    Isn't life grand.
    Willow "8th and Mich"? I would take the abbreviation Mich to stand for Michigan, but Mitchell probably makes more sense. Is that what you meant, Mitchell? I've driven up and down Mitchell because it looks like it should be fruitful, but I've never found anyone walking there.

  10. #1892

    Great day in the city.

    Was on the south side on Monday between 11:30 and 2:00 in the afternoon. What a great sight.

    Four WSW on L. Mindy, which is rare to be on L. Mayh, and two others I have seen before but have never picked up so I have no names. Saw only one BSW ON L.

    Five WSW on G. Mostly by 24th. Same old same old. One by the Quick Mart, and one by 11th and G, which was Chella. Only two BSW, and they were walking west bound by 20th.

    Two WSW on N. One was Dianna, the other was Jennifer. Both looking very hungry. And two BSW by the MCD. On N.

    Was a very busy day and it looked great. So what did I do. New to me, I picked up angie on 8th and Mich. I don't ussualy travel that road but this guy at the Popeyes, on N. Told me about the good looking gals on Mich, and Bur. Checked them both out and only saw one WSW. Angie. Saw many BSW on those streets, but I don't pick them up anymore. Been there done that.

    Angie 5'2' dirty blond hair, long, small boobs but not abused. I had fun. .3 for BBBJCIM. Then the old spit out the window after 5 min. Could not figure that out. No. Said she lost it. I then had lunch with her. On 27th. She was nice. Said she was 19 I think more like 24, but then the streets put age on you. I gave her my number because I want to see her next Monday.

    Can't wait to see the talent on Tues.

    Isn't life grand.

  11. #1891

    I see her all the time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Milw Fireman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.
    I saw her walking 3 different times last week on Lincoln so that is good news. She hasn't totally disappeared. Since I started seeing her, she has given me 3 different numbers that always go dead eventually so I just don't bother asking anymore. The problem is that she has 6 kids and lives with boyfriend's relatives. At least that was her situation the last time I was with her. It's been a coupla months for me. You have to be ultra-discreet when calling her. I actually had to ask to speak with her boyfriend first and then he would hand the phone to Mya. Its better if you just meet her on the street around 6th-16th on Lincoln. She also goes to that small gas station on Chase and Lincoln often.

    I can verify that from the street, she is looking just as good as ever. There is no mistaking her walk. Like a model on the catwalk wearing a red overcoat. She looked healthy and still reminds me of that actress Sharni Vinson.

    Be careful on Lincoln though. The police are now in unmarked squad cars. Maroon color.

  12. #1890

    Rachel. Greenfield

    Picked uo a rachel on 23 greenfield. Yesterday. Good head. And. I talked. Her ibro. Giving the puss. Ro. All fir. 30 bucks. She about. Forty somethiing. You guess. Nice breast. Ass. Okay. Facw about 5 in a half. Or. So. But. I needed therelease. Si. It was great. No digits. Though. Fellows. But experince was. Great. Good. Listner. Ect. Tine. Was about. 1am.

  13. #1889
    "I see Mya sometimes early in the morning on L. Not as often as She has been. I don't pick her up so I don't have digits."

    Quote Originally Posted by Milw Fireman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.

  14. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by Milw Fireman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.
    Use to go to VM now I think it says # is dc so oh F-ing well. I have never met but I had her digits passed on to me. = (. Heard good things about this "thing mya" just never had an encounter with her.

  15. #1887

    Mya

    Has anyone seen or heard fromMya?

    Haven't been able to reach her via digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape