Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 807 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 12093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1908

    Sorry dude

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    WTF? Check your keyboard. You're having a problem like my old lady excessive periods.
    Sorry man wow didn't know the typing was so fuckedup wow LOL!

  2. #1907

    Diane back in business

    I was driving to an appointment and spotted an old friend walking down the street. Haven't seen Diane for some time. I snapped a few picks before picking her up. She hosts at her place in West Allis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGA0008.JPG‎   IMGA0015.JPG‎   IMGA00022.jpg‎   IMGA00088.jpg‎   IMGA00122.jpg‎  

    IMGA00188.jpg‎  

  3. #1906
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Yes the streets were dead on Tues. Nothing at all. Well saw something on 24th and G but that's it. Motorcycle LEO everywhere, have no idea what that was about. Pulling people over, and over everywhere. Could not figure it out. So I got the he'll out of there. That was mainly on G. On N. Nothing at all. On L. A little. Mitc. Nothing ect. Not a very good day. Going there right now to take a peek. If I see Mayh, I'll give you a pm.
    I saw exactly what you are describing with the motorcycle cops on Greenfield about 10:30 yesterday morning. I attributed it to the nice weather. They must be about to mothball the motorcycles for the winter. I'm surprised I didn't see LE bicycles too.

  4. #1905

    Motorcycle mania

    Yes the streets were dead on Tues. Nothing at all. Well saw something on 24th and G but that's it. Motorcycle LEO everywhere, have no idea what that was about. Pulling people over, and over everywhere. Could not figure it out. So I got the he'll out of there. That was mainly on G. On N. Nothing at all. On L. A little. Mitc. Nothing ect. Not a very good day. Going there right now to take a peek. If I see Mayh, I'll give you a pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    I must have hit the dead spot in the day yesterday. Traveled the south loop from 2-5 and either there was precious little out or I was continually at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have been trying to find Myah since reading reports, but not 100% sure what she looks like. One girl on Lincoln MIGHT have been her based on piecing together descriptions, but she was gone fast. The few girls I saw were either on their phone or had a big hand bag with them or both. The others seemed to vanish by the time I went around the block. Seems to be an increased motorcycle LEO presence on Greenfield. From earlier report, I must have picked the wrong time to hunt.

  5. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    I must have hit the dead spot in the day yesterday. Traveled the south loop from 2-5 and either there was precious little out or I was continually at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have been trying to find Myah since reading reports, but not 100% sure what she looks like. One girl on Lincoln MIGHT have been her based on piecing together descriptions, but she was gone fast. The few girls I saw were either on their phone or had a big hand bag with them or both. The others seemed to vanish by the time I went around the block. Seems to be an increased motorcycle LEO presence on Greenfield. From earlier report, I must have picked the wrong time to hunt.
    I got lucky right around 2 yesterday afternoon, but it seems to me like things die down around that time. I find it frustrating between 2 and 5 because you see so many girls that seem to be coming home from high school at that time. I think I might have a prospect, then I see the back pack and just drive on.

    I really got lucky because I just hit the strip turning left on National from 27th when I spotted Katie around 24th. I never made it any further than that.

    Also, a note about safety. Katie was walking west on National and I was driving east. She was walking fast, but definitely looking at cars. I was not sure she was working, but thought it was worth another check. By the time I turned around she was between 26th and 27th and a bus was stopped at the corner of 27th. I stopped behind the bus and Katie walked by. She definitely knew I was interested and I could tell she was too. But, she was afraid to jump in at the busy corner, so she turned onto 27th and walked north toward the park.

    By the time the light changed and the bus left the corner she was half way down the block. I was about to stop, but thought it too dangerous as it was wide open, no parked cars and the strip mall is right across the street. I was rally afraid of losing her, but the big brain won out and I did not stop. In the instant that I made that decision a marked LE car turned the corner and very well could have seen the pick up. I turned the corner onto Pierce across from the park and waited. I was rewarded when Katie turned the corner and I made a safe pick up.

  6. #1903

    South Loop 2-5

    I must have hit the dead spot in the day yesterday. Traveled the south loop from 2-5 and either there was precious little out or I was continually at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have been trying to find Myah since reading reports, but not 100% sure what she looks like. One girl on Lincoln MIGHT have been her based on piecing together descriptions, but she was gone fast. The few girls I saw were either on their phone or had a big hand bag with them or both. The others seemed to vanish by the time I went around the block. Seems to be an increased motorcycle LEO presence on Greenfield. From earlier report, I must have picked the wrong time to hunt.

  7. #1902
    Cruised GF tonight, picked up Gia near 21st. Leo check and drove towards a quiet spot. She said 40 for FS and 20 for BJ. Wow, cute and reasonably priced. Just about to park and she says it's got to be covered. Nope. Took her back to GF. Went a couple blocks east and found Angie. Been with her before. Back to the spot and she took care of business. 20 and a tip for a job well done.

  8. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I believe the Katie you are talking about is Dianna to me. I have seen her a bunch of times and hangs out around 27 and N. She live real close by, and has a place to go sometimes when her sisters are not around. Gives a real nice BBBJCIM. Dianna has many tattoos. How about Katie?
    I don't remember tatoos. Maybe I wasn't focusing, but I would have remembered if she was all tatted up. Let me pm you with more details.

  9. #1900

    Katie / Dianna

    I believe the Katie you are talking about is Dianna to me. I have seen her a bunch of times and hangs out around 27 and N. She live real close by, and has a place to go sometimes when her sisters are not around. Gives a real nice BBBJCIM. Dianna has many tattoos. How about Katie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Katie around 27th and National this afternoon. She is a petite blonde about 5'2" and not much over 100 lbs. She is 30 something, but looks younger from a distance. She had a place where we could go, which she says is not available too often. I am glad it was. .5 for nice BBBJ, DATY, FS in multiple positions and a cim finish. She also has a good attitude, took direction and was eager to please. I tipped her. 1

    I got digits and I will call her again, even if it's just for a BJ in the car if she can't host. I thought she had been mentioned on the forum before, but the search function isn't working right, at least for me right now. I got no matches searching for Katie.

  10. #1899

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Katie around 27th and National this afternoon. She is a petite blonde about 5'2" and not much over 100 lbs. She is 30 something, but looks younger from a distance. She had a place where we could go, which she says is not available too often. I am glad it was. .5 for nice BBBJ, DATY, FS in multiple positions and a cim finish. She also has a good attitude, took direction and was eager to please. I tipped her. 1

    I got digits and I will call her again, even if it's just for a BJ in the car if she can't host. I thought she had been mentioned on the forum before, but the search function isn't working right, at least for me right now. I got no matches searching for Katie.
    That experience appears to be a bargain. All that for. 5 and a 1 tip!

  11. #1898

    Katie

    I picked up Katie around 27th and National this afternoon. She is a petite blonde about 5'2" and not much over 100 lbs. She is 30 something, but looks younger from a distance. She had a place where we could go, which she says is not available too often. I am glad it was. .5 for nice BBBJ, DATY, FS in multiple positions and a cim finish. She also has a good attitude, took direction and was eager to please. I tipped her. 1

    I got digits and I will call her again, even if it's just for a BJ in the car if she can't host. I thought she had been mentioned on the forum before, but the search function isn't working right, at least for me right now. I got no matches searching for Katie.

  12. #1897

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown  [View Original Post]
    Picked uo a rachel on 23 greenfield. Yesterday. Good head. And. I talked. Her ibro. Giving the puss. Ro. All fir. 30 bucks. She about. Forty somethiing. You guess. Nice breast. Ass. Okay. Facw about 5 in a half. Or. So. But. I needed therelease. Si. It was great. No digits. Though. Fellows. But experince was. Great. Good. Listner. Ect. Tine. Was about. 1am.
    WTF? Check your keyboard. You're having a problem like my old lady excessive periods.

  13. #1896
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Mitchell street. I did say south side. If I am wrong help me. Michigan is on the north side I think.
    Michigan is the street south of Wisconsin, so 8th and Michigan would be downtown near the main public library. That was a good place to cruise 30 years ago.

  14. #1895

    I am bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Willow "8th and Mich"? I would take the abbreviation Mich to stand for Michigan, but Mitchell probably makes more sense. Is that what you meant, Mitchell? I've driven up and down Mitchell because it looks like it should be fruitful, but I've never found anyone walking there.
    Mitchell street. I did say south side. If I am wrong help me. Michigan is on the north side I think.

  15. #1894

    Clarification please

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Was on the south side on Monday between 11:30 and 2:00 in the afternoon. What a great sight.

    Four WSW on L. Mindy, which is rare to be on L. Mayh, and two others I have seen before but have never picked up so I have no names. Saw only one BSW ON L.

    Five WSW on G. Mostly by 24th. Same old same old. One by the Quick Mart, and one by 11th and G, which was Chella. Only two BSW, and they were walking west bound by 20th.

    Two WSW on N. One was Dianna, the other was Jennifer. Both looking very hungry. And two BSW by the MCD. On N.

    Was a very busy day and it looked great. So what did I do. New to me, I picked up angie on 8th and Mich. I don't ussualy travel that road but this guy at the Popeyes, on N. Told me about the good looking gals on Mich, and Bur. Checked them both out and only saw one WSW. Angie. Saw many BSW on those streets, but I don't pick them up anymore. Been there done that.

    Angie 5'2' dirty blond hair, long, small boobs but not abused. I had fun. .3 for BBBJCIM. Then the old spit out the window after 5 min. Could not figure that out. No. Said she lost it. I then had lunch with her. On 27th. She was nice. Said she was 19 I think more like 24, but then the streets put age on you. I gave her my number because I want to see her next Monday.

    Can't wait to see the talent on Tues.

    Isn't life grand.
    Willow "8th and Mich"? I would take the abbreviation Mich to stand for Michigan, but Mitchell probably makes more sense. Is that what you meant, Mitchell? I've driven up and down Mitchell because it looks like it should be fruitful, but I've never found anyone walking there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape