Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 8093
-
05-29-07 20:40 #218Senior Member

Posts: 69As I said I learned she has an incurable STD from a second hand source, actually two of them. I thus do not know this as fact. Her evictions and trips to jail I also heard about from second hand sources ( and the young woman in question) but they were confirmed through public records.
Originally Posted by Nnmyemail
One of the second hand sources is a senior member of this forum. He has NOT mentioned it in the forum. I do NOT know the reason for this. He informed me via PM and if it not true may have done so in an effort to help me get over her. I understand he also got too attached to the girl although they remain on better terms than do she and I.
The other source was another prostitute who may have been saying so to bad mouth the competition.
Thanks for the kind words. The first time I posted about falling for her back in People's Republic of Illinois all I got was grief and heckling from most of the members, both in the forum and via PM. The general concensus was don't get to attached to her she is only a *****. The way I looked at it is she was a young woman who had made a number of poor decisions. At one point she realized this but may not anymore. She was very good at handing out a BS story to her friends from high school about how great things were going for her when we ran into some of them on a couple of occasions. I would have felt responsible myself if I did not do everything I could to help her.I got too attached to her. I did not realize this myself until one of her friends told me she would give anything in the world to find a guy who cared for her half as much as I did this girl.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
In retrospect, in some ways I am glad she did not take me upon my offer. At some level I was even at the time. I know she would be much better off today if she had, not to certain if I would be. On another level it really sucks the proveribial dead bunny through a straw since getting her to turn her life around was the first and only thing I have ever failed at which I made my top priority to accomplish.
So will your new wife let you keep the lifestyle you have grown to like?
-
05-29-07 19:31 #217Senior Member

Posts: 5563Finally! Approval from the Doc. Of cause you do know Andrea and I were married last week. Stay away from my woman. ;-)
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
CookyJar
PS: She does shave the bottom half. I have noticed that a lot of girls are now doing creative things with the pussy hair. Pussy Art???
-
05-29-07 17:55 #216Senior Member

Posts: 947Andrea is hot...and definitely my type. I could live with the 6'4" thing...at least a few times. Of course I wish she would shave that thing, but then you can't have everything.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Dr. Monger
-
05-29-07 09:58 #215Regular Member

Posts: 2Andrea
Hello all! Long time lurker here, first time posting. Hey Cooky Jar, I really admire youre work. Question for you. When you were with Andrea, did she say anything to you about where she grew up? She looks exactly like a girl I went to school with whos name was also Andrea. We went to Norristown High. That would make her somewhere around 35 or 36 years old if it is her. I can tell you one thing, She was drop dead gorgeous back in school. If its not her than its her double. She used to tell me that shed stay on the school bus when it got to the school sometimes and then take care of the bus driver in between his runs. And how shed leave her window in her room open at night time so guys could come in after her parents were in bed. Just curious, I couldnt believe it when I saw the photos.
-
05-29-07 08:06 #214Senior Member

Posts: 5563Is the Doctor in?
Face like a man??? Well, it is all about perspective, I guess.
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
How about Andrea? You have gots to like her. Of cause she is 6’ 4”. How is that for a body? LOL
CookyJar
-
05-28-07 22:35 #213Senior Member

Posts: 947Nice body. Looks clean. Face looks like a man. Other than that not my preference in types, but nicer than the one I posted about :-)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Dr. Monger
P.S. East, I think you totally mis-read Loop Vet's comments. I totally understood what he meant. He happens to know that I only like WSW. His preference in the opposite. Different strokes for different folks.
-
05-28-07 08:53 #212Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Bosom Buddy?
Adjust the setting on your black and white monitor. LOL
Originally Posted by Eastward
CookyJar
-
05-26-07 19:15 #211Senior Member

Posts: 101Update on Brittney, since the above quote 3 weeks ago. She looks as delicious (and unbruised) as ever, at a perfect weight, and was in a flirty mood, despite the heat of the day. And I did more than have a long talk with her. Absolutely recommended.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
One who does not look as well as she used to is Stephanie. She has new track marks on her right arm, along with a cut lip.
===============================================
With all due respect, why did you post this in the PHOTO GALLERY?
Anyway, moving one report is a 6 step procedure, so it would be easier for me if you would simply re-post the in one of the discussion threads.
In the future, please consider that the PHOTO GALLERY is for posting PHOTOS, not general info.
On behalf of your fellow Forum Members, Thank You.
Jackson
-
05-24-07 23:35 #210Senior Member

Posts: 5563In Response
RE: Good Question
I have followed-up with Cherry on three occasions. I am satisfied. I lift some for others who frequent the strolls. You should try her Mr. Eastward. Maybe then you could offer up a decent review of your own.
Originally Posted by Eastward
RE: CookyJar
Cherry was sweet, there is no doubt about that. For me this is a hobby. It’s sport. Something I do for entertainment. I am not trying to find love, Mrs. Right or someone to settle down with. I enjoy the hunt, the chase. Besides, it’s all a matter of opinion, anyway. Cherry was fine and so were a couple of the others, IMHO. My current wife is no dog. All of that long beautiful body, and when she stands there in front of me naked, looking at all of that body just makes my dick get hard.
Originally Posted by Hizark21
RE: Is Cookie Jar retiring?
Nope! Not yet anyway. In fact Andrea and I have gone into a trail separation. We need some time to think about our relationship. I for one believe we may have rushed into this thing. Gees, I am gonna miss her.
Originally Posted by UncleWorm
I agree, Reds. What most of these girls are looking for is a sugardaddy. That’s not me. I am enjoying what I do, just the way I’m doing it. I don’t need another wife or girlfriend.
Originally Posted by Artificial Red
I also agree with you about their toughness. They are street wise. They know what they need to do to survive. The problem is that they make very bad choices. They often have very little formal education or training. Sometimes it’s just the fact that they have trouble facing up to reality. They all have sad, sad tales to tell.
I am friends with this dancer. She started dancing to pay her college tuition. She was in her second year when I met her. It’s been ten years. She is still in her second year. She is still dancing. Now it’s just for money. And, she is as tough as nails. She contracted an STD about eight years ago and although she is cured, she cannot have babies because of the infection in her tubes. She is bitter, angry and real tough. She will always be a friend and I pity the fool who marries her.
RE: Dont get too attached to one of these girls!
Thanks for the warning. And thanks for the very informative posting. I do sometimes find myself getting rather fond of some of these women. I may pick one up two or even three times, I have been known to tip a bit to heavy, I sometimes give them advice, or a few bucks just because I like them, but that is it. I keep a certain distance. I keep my distance for a lot of reasons. The biggest reason is, like I said earlier, I like what I am doing and I like the way I am doing it. I don’t need drama.
Originally Posted by LordBlackAdder
Thanks again to the really nice post.
CookyJar
-
05-24-07 19:00 #209Senior Member

Posts: 69Dont get too attached to one of these girls!
Just discovered the photo gallery feature on this site. The sheer number of them from Philly made me decide to check things out. Almost all the photos back in the section of People's Republic of Illinois I frequent are mugshots (not real glamourous) or ones found from craigslist. But I digress...
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I should warn you from first hand experience that it is not a good idea to get to attached to one of these girls and ask her to marry you. I found one that I became very fond of. When I was seeing her she was not yet a drug addict. At one point I had her sitting next to me in my car crying over the fact that she hated doing what she was doing. She told me she had no choice or other options open to her. She told me at one point another guy she had met had offered to help her out but she did not really like him since he was often mean to her. I told her she could move in with me and I would send her back to uni. She had dropped out at the urging of a drug addict "friend" who has taken control of her life in a Svengali type fashion
For reasons that remain unknown to me she did not even have the courtesy to say "thanks, but no thanks". Just had her druggie "friend" screen her calls when I rang telling me that she did not want to talk to me. This had happened frequently before and I was told the "friend" was lying so I had no reason to believe her now. After several months of trying to track her down, I wound up speaking to her briefly and she acted like I had done the worst thing imaginable to her. I gave up on her, have not stopped by her place to call on her, nor have I tried ringing her since I last saw her. She has my number or can easily get it if she wants to ring me. I do not think I will never fully get over her... she got me good.
Since then I know she has wound up in jail at least twice and has been evicted from two different flats. I have also heard from second hand sources that she has become addicted to heroin big time (it has not treated her well), has started robbing from the guys she has been seeing (one good way to get them to not want to see you again) and she has contracted a STD for which there is no known cure. Not the type of life I would think anyone would want.
I could post a dozen or so pictures of her on here. From what I understand a lot more guys like looking at the pictures than would ever dream of typing up a report. But doing so would not help her at all if she should ever ernestly decide to turn her life around. I have not used her real name anywhere on this board, although she does get mentioned from time to time. She is in the water and having trouble staying afloat. I would have nothing to gain by doing so and she does not need anyone else to throw her some bricks. Her "friend" has more than enough for the both of them. At least when her mugshot appears on this site that I did what I could to keep it off.
I did however learn a little bit from my experience. Do not allow yourself to get too attached to one of these girls. I have since wound up seeing one of her friends, who decided to stop doing drugs and try turning her life around all on her own. Getting away from her druggie friends and having support from relatives has helped her a lot in this regard. This young woman is trying to find a mainstream job, but finding it hard due to her lack of education and a lot of stupid stuff on her criminal record. She does however seem to appreciate it when I help her out money wise, and seems to be spending it on things other than drugs. At least one of her relatives thinks I am her boyfriend, not sure if that is a good thing or not. She knows what happened regarding me and the young woman I wrote about above and she knows I have no intention of getting more attached to her than she is to me, thus preventing a repeat of the above scenario.
-
05-24-07 18:57 #208Senior Member

Posts: 5563Why, thanks Reds. I hope you get to meet the wife, one day. She's no spinner, But, she is really into giving head and for a rather lenthy girl she does have a very tight pussy.
Originally Posted by Artificial Red
CookyJar
-
05-24-07 12:43 #207Senior Member

Posts: 285It's called a "sugardaddy". If you want a woman who will change jobs or do what you tell her in general, you need to find a weak minded woman. Truth is, most of the women I've met in this hobby are pretty tough. Falling into addiction or onto hard times does not a weak person make.
If you wanna find out if you could date a provider, go to a strip club, find the girl that gets your willy hard, then watch her work the bar and imagine what that would feel like if she was your wife.
Congratulations on the nuptiuals Cooky. Looks like quite a fun wedding was had. 6'4" not really my type, but there is alot to be appreciated about legs that go on for miles. You should have worn one of those tuxedo condoms.
By the way, I'm a big fan of your work. Keep it up.
Red
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
05-24-07 10:47 #206Senior Member

Posts: 5563Meet the Wife - Andrea
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I reviewed Andrea a few weeks ago. Nothing has happened to change my opinion of her. Andrea is a extraordinary provider. Do a search for Andrea in this thread to read the actual review.
Other then a little drug problem, Andrea is a pretty nice girl. I got the feeling that she is ready to settle down. We continued the discussion that was started here. Can a Monger and a Streetwalker make it in the real world? She claims that it happens all the time. According to Andrea, a couple of her friends have boyfriends who started of as clients. She tried to explain one relationship in particular. Her girlfriend has a older guy who she is in love with, he takes her to his house, he buys her stuff, they go out to dinner, helps with her rent and gives her money. According to Andrea, they are both very happy.
Actually this does sound like a lot of normal/regular boy friend, girl friend relationships. This is just another warm relationship where the guy is taking care of his woman and she is giving it up to him. Upon inquiry, I was able to come up with one or two snags in their relationship. I seems, her friend is still using drugs and takes most of the money he gives her to support her habit. Hummmm? And, although she remains true to her boyfriend, she will pickup a date when she needs money and her boyfriend is not around. Confused, I asked how she can consider this a happy normal relationship.
What is the truth? It depends on how you define normal relationships. After all, if he is getting what he wants and she is getting what she wants out of the relationship, then who can argue that the relationship is not working. IMHO, the dude is what’s called in the business; a Regular.
As for Andrea and I. We were married in a small ceremony (just the two of us). After our vows, we took pictures in the park. Later at the reception we drank some bubblie. The honey moon was a popping success. The good part is the wedding, reception and honeymoon only cost $30.
(I have been wondering, why no one asked about Andreas height? Andrea is 6’ 4”. She says she played basketball when she was younger. She claims an illiness ended her career.)
CookyJar
PS: I don't normally do action shots, but like Prince use to say, "She is a very talented girl."
-
05-21-07 18:05 #205Senior Member

Posts: 214Great idea
It's a great idea but it may not be easy to implement on this site.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Since you have most pictures of SW's in Philly and Camden area, we can try something like this.
Create a New Thread for Each SW Picture
Title the thread as "Rate This Girl. " Girl Name
Every one should respond in the Title as Girl Name Rating
E. G. For julie
Thread Title Will be " Rate This Girl. " Julie
And monger will respond in the title as Julie 8
We can have the thread active for 2-3 weeks and declare the results.
I will be more than happy to help in doing the counting. This does require every one following these rules. But I think it will be fun.
-
05-20-07 09:15 #204Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sophia - The Solo
Originally Posted by Dr.Monger
Remember Sophia? No! Do a search for - The Series, Part one – Sophia – you will find a complete review on her and our mutual friend Jennifer. Unfortunately, Jennifer was not available for this reunion. While it is true, I’d love to redo the trio, I did want to try Sophia as a solo. Believe you me, I was not disappointed. Her technique is outstanding. She gives a true GFE.
Instead of boring you with another lengthy review on a girl who was recently fully covered, I will refer you to that earlier review and take this time to move to another issue/suggestion.
However, before completely leaving the subject of Sophia, I would like to ask fellow monger, Dr. Monger, how’s this one?
I will take up the rest of this post posing a suggestion. I am sure Sophia will not mind conceding her space.
I copied the above quote from a response in the New Jersey General Thread. It is in reference to a question that has been asked numerous times in various forms and in a number of forums. How do we rate SWers? What make this question so difficult to answer is that it is largely a matter of opinion. It’s in the eye of the beholder, the saying goes. The above scale works for me, but it is a bit fuzzy. I am left wondering is there something we could do to clear SWer rating up a little.
Originally Posted by Trav Pokerman
Here is an idea. Let’s take a vote. We could start by asking for nominations. We could then open the voting and give ratings 1 thru 10. At the end of the voting period we could tally the votes and come up with winners for each category. Could such a thing be done? Could it be setup? I don’t know. I have pictures. I have ideas. I don’t have the know-how, nor the time. If someone else wanted to take the task on it might be fun.
So, what’d you think?
CookyJar











Reply With Quote




