Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 960 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4762

    Christmas cheer

    Ok so judging by the response I got I have gathered who is in and who is out. Those that acted like an ass were all regular members, it made me realize why I was not accepted at first. Its because of noobs like you guys. Fatima is a nice person and I don't feel sorry for her she chose her life and seems perfectly happy with it who am I to try to change it, with that said as I've gotten older I've gotten wiser and I can tell you a gem like her is once in a lifetime. You won't ever meet another SW as good as her.

    All you guys that didn't like my idea don't bother asking me for anything. Your on your own. Since I got accused of taking full credit I'll do just that ill get her a present and tell her its from me. Then ill do her k9 and give her a great big tip for Christmas.

  2. #4761

    Gifts and things

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    While I do agree with you that most of her money goes to her habit. Just like all the other girls. I disagree with saying that is the best thing you could give her. Let's not loose perspective with the fact that these girls are human. There are many things you can give a provider as a gift. The little things mean a lot to these girls. Like shampoo, perfume, personal hygiene things. Just because they have an addiction doesn't mean you can't by them a gift. And who are you to say the BEST thing to give someone is what is slowly killing them? If they go buy drugs or candy with the money they earn that is their choice. I don't encourage it, and I also don't think most of us would. Simply put, just because someone is a heroine addict doesn't mean they wouldn't like a simple gift.
    I think Tommy101 has a nice idea, but I also know that everything she has had nice has been stolen from her. I have been with her probably as much as anyone, and one thing I know is that she is ALWAYS hungry. When I am with Fatima, I always try to feed her. The thing with heroin is that if they don't get it when they need it, they get dope sick. So they get it when they have money, before worrying about eating or anything else. I think more than worrying about gifts and things, we just need to work at treating the girls a little better. Not just Fatima, but all the good ones and mostly good ones. It doesn't hurt to go through a drive-thru, or pick up some personal hygiene things. I was with Tassy yesterday, and she wanted shampoo, a razor, and lotion. For $3 she was pretty happy. Generally speaking, $3-5 can make a big difference in a girl's day if you use it to feed her or get personal items. Include it in the money for the date, and she will be bartering with her dealer to see how much more she can get for it.

    As hobbyists we hit the strolls looking for a variety of sex and partners. The presence of addiction gives us younger and better looking partners than would be the case without drug dependency. In dealing with addicts, we have to deal with the craziness that can come from those addictions. But they are who we choose as partners, and we should recognize their humanity and try to treat them better. A couple-few dollars well spent is a way to start.

    Stay safe out there

  3. #4760

    Don

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCool  [View Original Post]
    You take it to her. She thinks it came from you. And she rewards you by hooking you up big time. You're the hero at our expense. I don't think so!
    I see your point but I truly wouldn't do that.

  4. #4759
    Damn I have heard it takes 6 hrs by drive to get out to Mich. Fux. I would love to meet this thing fatima =/. Nice girl. She looks like one of those classic 80s 00ker. I like

  5. #4758

    Fatima

    Well, I second all the good anyone has ever said on here about Fatima. Thank you MichiganDL. I pledge myself to your teachings and am forever in your debt for hooking me up with this one. LOL. Seriously man. I owe ya. Beers, booze, digits, whatever.

    After all the hoopala about her, I finally couldn't take it any more. I had to sample myself. Called a couple times early in the day with no luck. She finally called back mid-afternoon. Very pleasant on the phone. Agreed to pick her up at her spot early evening. She was right no time. Easy scoop, headed for the notel. She took me to a place I hadn't used before. I know this is a no no. But with all the reports on here, I somewhat trusted her. And right she was. Way better than the usual places I have used for the same money. Got to the room, she showered. She is very personable. Not to mention, a solid 8-9 in my book on the civilian scale even. Maybe a 9-10 with a slight clean-up. Almost perfect body, nice C+ man-mades, tight vag, pretty face, beautiful smile (which is rare for these girls) , amazing head of hair. The date was great. I can't give her a 10 for service as muich as I would like to as there were a couple very minor rules, but it was definitly GFE, and she is extremely accomodating. No rush. Well above average BJ skills IMHO. Enjoyed that for about 15 minutes, then moved on to covered full service. Mish and K9. The view was extraorinary from all angles and I do believe she got into it pretty good. FS was about another 15 minutes or so, then a BJ finish with CIM / face. Overall, a spectacular time. I said I can't give her a 10 for service only because she wasn't open to absolutely everything. But she was very polite about the few things she declined. Don't get me wrong, this really isn't the kind of girl I would like to throw the kitchen sink at anyway. With a slight clean-up, I would be proud to show this girl off to my buddies; or bring home to mom even. LOL. As others have said, she is cool with pics and videos although she asked me not to post action shots which I will certainly honor (sorry about the pic quality. They were taken with my old phone. Didn't have my camera with me today). I rarely date a girl twice, but I am looking forward to our second date. I will be bringing the camera, tripod, lights, etc.

    I am not captain save-a-hoe, but I am in on the Christmas gift for her. Not to start a huge debate here as I have agreed with some of the opinions and disagreed with others. It is good to remember that these are real people, and this is one of the good ones. She said a lot of nice things about my breatheren on this site. We need to treat the good ones well. I would never just hand her Christmas cash, but I am willing to contribute clothes, food, etc. Things not easily traded for candy.

    Stay Safe,

    JD.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1527.jpg
Views:	2023
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	216387

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1530.jpg
Views:	1730
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	216388

  6. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    just because someone is a heroine addict doesn't mean they wouldn't like a simple gift.
    Hey guys,

    I'm a Philly monger visiting your area this week. Since it is actually WINTER where I live and gets cold, I buy a bunch of gloves and warm socks at the dollar store and hand them out to the SWs I see. I'll stop and talk to them for a minute, even if I'm not looking for a date right then. They really appreciate the thought and it has paid off big afterward. My first threesomes were set up by girls that I was nice to 2 years ago because I gave them socks one day, all for a few bucks investment and a few minutes of kindness.

    They are addicted to drugs, and that is a love-hate relationship. They live in a harsh world where people control them every day with drugs. A small thoughtful gift is very appreciated by many of them. Socks, hand sanitizer, lip balm, hair bands, just cheap stuff not an iPhone LOL.

  7. #4756

    Yeah. Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?
    You take it to her. She thinks it came from you. And she rewards you by hooking you up big time. You're the hero at our expense. I don't think so!

  8. #4755
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceonly  [View Original Post]
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.
    I know your being facetious but I wouldn't suggest that anyone in this forum would have any knowledge of or access to an illegal substance nor would anyone here aid and abet its use.

    In my opinion, provide her with good clients who will donate as she requests and take her to lunch or dinner. Basically, anything that can't be sold for 50 cents on the dollar.

    And, as mentioned try to keep her off the corner. Almost mission impossible.

  9. #4754

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceonly  [View Original Post]
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.
    Wasnt trying to make her a gf you idiot. Roflmao. Jsut thought she might need a few things and it is the giving season. And she has been pretty nice to the fellas.

    It was just a thought so don't try to make it more than that ok

  10. #4753
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceonly  [View Original Post]
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.
    Hey there fellow Mongers,

    I like this hobby just as much as the next guy on here. And even tho I haven't experienced Fatima yet, I trust that she is a Gem from all the wonderful reports, and not a single negative report on here (very impressive I must say).

    But if I may, with all due respect, as noble and chivalrous as Tommy101's idea is, I have to agree with Faceonly. At the end of the day, Fatima is a provider that we are supposed to pay to go away. She is not a significant other to any of us here, and I don't imagine anyone on here will make her his SO for very obvious reasons. I have no idea if she is into the drugs or not, but any gift given to her will only feed into that habit (if she's a user) , just as much as the money that's paid her for services. If I could give my two cents to the seniors on this forum, with the utmost respect for you all, I don't think giving her or any other SP gifts is a good idea.

    On a side note, thanks Devorre for the info on how to get medical treatment if needed as a result of hobbying.

    Be safe!

  11. #4752
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?
    The best present you could give is the same one that all her earned money goes on heroin. She is no doubt a very sweet provider. But lets not forget that she is a provider not your girlfriend. REALLY.

  12. #4751

    Lets get fatima a Christmas present

    Hey guys,

    I think those of us that have seen fatima should all pitch in 20 bucks and get fatima something nice for Christmas. I have a pay pal account everyone can donate too, if you trust me that is (I don't need your money) and I could buy her something nice and deliver it to her.

    Thoughts?

  13. #4750

    Chelsea

    Did anyone else catch the post about Chelsea on CL R&R early Sunday morning? It's since been flagged off.

    It was an inflammatory post that happened to contain both her first and last name and her home city.

  14. #4749

    I have been with the best

    I was in the area today and thought there was no chance I was going to see the great one but I drove around and what did I see. Yes, the great one, Fatima. OMG no need to repeat what has been previously said but I can confirm it is all accurate and then some. One of the sweetest I have ever met.

  15. #4748

    4 Months Gone Tassy

    I was up and down the ave and Fort today. Absolutely nothing on the ave, and not much on Fort either. I finally ran across Tassy, who I have seen before. I was kind of in the mood for something new and fresh, which is difficult when there is nothing going on out there. Tassy is reasonably cute, decent BJ skills, shaved tight giner. She is also four months pregnant, starting to show, and starting to get heavier in the boobs. They were really bouncing when I pounded it. For anyone who likes pregnant ones, Fort is the place to be for the next little bit. She was wearing a checked flannel jacket when I found her. I got a couple of pics. I wasn't going for the artsy look, the lens fogged because the room was too warm, especially after her shower.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 52f4.jpg‎   b49e.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape