Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,381 to 16,395 of 19268
-
12-01-12 01:54 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 1019She been around on my list. Never seen a bad report.
Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 23:55 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 360Has a not so good review on NR.
http://www.**************.com/escort...white-female-0
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 12:47 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 38Downriver massage
I saw her recently. She posts on BP several times a day with different photos and another phone.
Originally Posted by AtUggIn64
[View Original Post]
Mid 40s, attractive, nice rack, thick in the middle. A one hour massage, mostly relaxational, HJ on the flip. Topless only, no roaming allowed below the waist. Very chatty. Total damage 100. Unfortunately I smelled like a candle store when I left. I probably would not repeat.
-
11-30-12 11:33 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 275Looks like a copy from a Lousiville ad.
Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy
[View Original Post]
See below.
http://www.**************.com/escort...e-black-female
-
11-30-12 10:23 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 446Any recon on this one?
-
11-30-12 10:12 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 446Kristen massage
Unless you like really big girls who are kind of "goth", then don'e waste your time. I saw her a while back. Hard to get a hold of, very secretive, and she wears all black and she is HUGE. But if you like that, I think I got a nice finish. I would not and will not repeat:
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...734-99/7207849
-
11-30-12 08:34 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 275Also advertises as Erin.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ess-24/8375686
-
11-30-12 04:42 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 57I am starting to suspect that Monica post both ads under Mia and Monica and regardless you see Monica when you show up. I do not think Mia exist. Monica could pass for an Asian if I am not mistaken. I am not sure if I saw Monica that time or not. The girl I saw had strong Asian features. It could have been Monica but I was in and out so fast
-
11-29-12 22:00 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 159Sydney Anyone?
Tineye showed nothing and a phone number search showed nada too.
Any ideas?
I love B (.) (.) BS.
&10084; SYDNEY &10084;
313-400-8215.
$1OO-$150 Specials
5'3.
125.
36DD.
Hazel Eye's.
Brunette Hair.
THE PERFECT PETITE PACKAGE!
Poster's age: 24.
• Location: Detroit, E. Side \16 Mile & Vandyke / 100% Real!
• Post ID: 9859375 detroitLast edited by BenjaminSkully; 11-29-12 at 22:01. Reason: link
-
11-29-12 21:35 #2879Regular Member

Posts: 15Busty blonde
I'm looking to try a different masseuse. I'm tired of the usuall AMP are&t. Has anyone seen her she has a nice set of puppies and info? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lf-39/10266165
-
11-29-12 19:12 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 309Babidoll
Anyone got any experience with this girl Babidoll? Just wondering if she is real.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ng-25/10514839
-
11-29-12 09:28 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 26Monica. Mia more info
If you do a Tineye photo search of some of Mia's photos in that BP ad. They pop up all over the place.
I think she is a Unicorn: "Looks pretty, but doesn't exist!"
-
11-28-12 19:00 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 70Monica.Mia
I called Mia the hot petite Asian, when I got there it was Monica. Not sure what's up with that but Mia looks sweet as hell so if someone has actually seen her let me know. I did stay and see monica but wished I had passed it up because thicker women are not for me. Hope this helps
Originally Posted by Akinyele
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-12 15:06 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 26Can someone solve this mystery? Monica
That 917 area code is for New York City. She could have moved here and brought her phone, but that would make me hesitate to call.
-
11-28-12 15:03 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 26About Mia
If you search on tineye, the photos of Mia show up 9 times, with some of the links to websites:
Originally Posted by Akinyele
[View Original Post]
http://galleries2.amakings.com/meand...?nats=x43cqne3; 67:PPS:meandmy. 0,0. 0,5116.
http://www.adultpornmov.com/ama/pics...4/richard.html
It seems suspicious to me. TGTBT















