Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,081 to 49,095 of 61408
-
12-02-12 09:53 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 233Jackson owns the board and that is that.
It is his interpretation of posts that rules not mine or yours or anyone elses.
'nuff said.
-
12-01-12 14:03 #12327Senior Member

Posts: 178Dysfunctional Family
I have only been a member for a few months now, but I must agree with others that the in-fighting should stop. I realize that there will always be a divide between the newbies and the senior members about what will be shared and when and to whom, but it seems every day there are negative comments about one member or another. When I first joined and asked a question (I think about motels or other places to take a girl) , it was recommended to me that there are over 500 pages where I could find an answer and to READ THE FUCKING FORUM. That wasn't quite the answer I was hoping for, but I did read the forum (not all 500 pages LOL) and one thing I noticed was there were not so many fights between members as there has been lately; most posts were related to girls and more informational about positive and negative experiences members had with girls. Let's refocus on the mission of the forum and become a happier fraternity, and enjoy what's left of 2012 and wait for the new nuggets who will be found in 2013. May the Force be with you, and beware of the Dark Side.
-
12-01-12 13:42 #12326Senior Member

Posts: 1123Back when I lived in Dayton, there was a mother / daughter team out there. The one time I found them available together I was too broke to pay for either. Both were good looking. 8 for the daughter and 7 for mommy.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
I did do a sister team once, nothing spectacular, too many 'rules'.
-
12-01-12 11:39 #12325Senior Member

Posts: 2344Do some recon
Look at the post from cls9637. Ask him about getting in touch with Angel and asking her about her red head friend. I was told by another SW that she got banked. I don't exactly know what that means but I'm guessing it means she either has a boyfriend or a sugar daddy or some guy she screws who deals drugs.
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 11:21 #12324Senior Member

Posts: 1790That was my thought, too. Also wondered if her daughter was already following Mom's career path. When I talked to them the daughter (can't remember her name) was wearing a t-shirt that read "you've been a bad boy. Go to my room."
Originally Posted by Myfriend
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 10:51 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 283Kandii
That is actually good. She seemed too innocent for the streets and was to nieve to be walking. She would have eventually wlhad something bad happen to her because she just didn't belong out there.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 09:44 #12322Senior Member

Posts: 137I've definitely seen her. Does she still walk? It was a little hard to read her body language when she was chilling on the stairs. I didn't want to wait it out; but, I think I will next time, while keeping an eye out for her potential "boyfriend".
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 08:43 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 677Kiara
So I finally hooked up with Kiara. A real sweetie!
-
12-01-12 07:03 #12320Regular Member

Posts: 12Kady
Met Kady yesterday for some action however she asked me if she could get meds first FLAG WAVIN while she was on the phone with her supplier. She was very bossy and and seemed to have quite an attitude. I told her no I'm not going to take you there you can take care of that after I leave knowing what everyone has posted. Opted for a car BBBJ and a little ass playin however she was not in good mood you could tell. Nice pop shot as I helped whack it into her yapper opened door and hocked one and done. Dropped her off at a seedy location were it looked to be drug activity out front single family home near port entrance says she lives near there. I am pretty sure when we met she was trying to dupe me I have good spider senses. If I meet her again I will be very careful and allways stick to my rules no HOs run the show here. She is much better from the backside anyway rather not look at her face that much or maybe give her a cute mask of sorts. BEWARE! GUYS!
Be carful with this chic!
-
12-01-12 06:56 #12319Senior Member

Posts: 45Angel
A rare and wonderous occasion to be out and about free and with a few bills. Cruised w / w Friday evening, saw quite a few workers, but went with the very tried and sorta true Angel. Hadn't been with her in years. She still carrying a bit of extra post baby weight around since her last child. As I remembered, she was fine provider, nothing spectacular, but ok.
Someone mentioned seeing Stacey recently with her kids. I had a similar experience about a year ago. I was in area, she is stroling up the street with what seems to be her young teen daughter and a younger kid or two. Sees me, gives me a very friendly wave and shout out.
Odd. Makes me wonder what her daughter knows about Mom's earlier career.
-
12-01-12 05:23 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 1790I have talked to Kandii several times in the past 6 weeks. She has moved back out into the County and has gotten on a program. She is doing well and I hope she succeeds. We have discussed getting together next weekend.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-12 04:40 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 283Kandii
Anyone know what happened to everyone's favorite SW Kandii? I haven't seen her out for months.
-
11-30-12 23:30 #12316Banned Member

Posts: 1312Heather
I think you are talking about. Heaher does she have a couple of tats
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 19:55 #12315

Posts: 540Great idea you have
SW idol: Kandii.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
MIA: Liz ties with Sydney.
Best contributor: Croften ties with Nite Timer.
Scariest SW: K of Eastern Ave.
Best provider: Tiffany
Biggest rip-off: Jen of Commerce and Baltimore.
SW you would most like to disappear: Trannys Rachael and Natalie tied.
SW you can least afford to take anywhere you are known (unless you plan never to go back) : Jessica of Conkling
-
11-30-12 18:21 #12314Senior Member

Posts: 59Best contributor
Crofton has my vote








Reply With Quote





