Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4726

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I did a couple nights strolling to start the week. Monday I hit the ave, and with nothing doing went over to Fort. Drove a bit, and I think I saw Kacey getting scooped just before I could get there. I ended up scooping Hope, who I have seen a couple of times before, but a couple of years ago. I don't know if she was gone or if it has to do with my being on Fort less. Either way, she was by the apartment building along the service drive. Hope is white, about 5'6", maybe 120 or so, with mid-length dark hair. She has a nice body if you don't mind small boobs. Hers aren't tiny, but not big by any stretch. She has a nice shape and a nice shaved, tight giner. I got a good DTBBBJ and then a couple positions before the tight giner finished me a bit earlier than expected. I got digits, which I can share with seniors. Will look to repeat, and next time I will see about getting some pics.

    Tuesday night I went up and down the R several times. There was one five minute block of time where there were 4 girls between 7 and 8, but they disappeared pretty quickly. Other than that, it was just me and several uncles. I got spotlighted once, and there was another time where I was behind an uncle and another was passing in the other direction. I decided to call it a night after that.

    Stay safe out there
    TwoWheeler21, I would assume I talking about the same Hope, as it not a common name out there. Hope has always been around, except for a visit to the out county B&D last year for a few months. She uses the phone more than walking. I agree, she does a good BBBJ and CFS and for a SW, she is trust worthy. I never had a problem with her. DK

  2. #4725

    Juice / Arielle

    Any one seen Juice out on the R lately?

    I'm getting a hankering for some fun w / her.

    Dex

  3. #4724

    Jc

    JC = Joseph Campau.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for? Am familiar with all the lingo but JC. Thanks.

  4. #4723

    Jc

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for? Am familiar with all the lingo but JC. Thanks.
    Joseph Compeau

  5. #4722

    Little help please

    What does JC stand for? Am familiar with all the lingo but JC. Thanks.

  6. #4721

    No Fatima

    Traveled the "R"around 3:30 in the afternoon looking for Fatima. No luck. Saw a BSW looked tall and a bit heavy by 7 mile. Did not partake. Saw no LE either.

    Travel to fort and Clark area. Nothing what so ever! Did see one LE parked on fort, close to Clark.

    Decided to go to Henry's south and had an interesting time. I will post on strip club section.

  7. #4720

    Fort

    I was cruising down Fort street this morning looking for some fun and I spotted two girls out front of the party store between dragoon and junction. One was an overweight black girl and the other was a blonde with glasses on. I needed some place to put it so I elected to pick up the blonde with glasses. Either she said her name was yo yo or the girl she was with was yo yo. She was a little heavy set but she'd do. I took her to a side street and pulled over. At first I was just going to get head, but then opt'ed to hit it doggie. Her pussy was a little loose but I still managed to get a cum shot in her. She wanted a ride back to her spot and I ended up taking her to a house right behind the party store I picked her up at. As she was getting out a nice looking brunette came walking out of the house with that big black girl. I motioned for the brunette to come over and she hopped in. I think she said her name was Cali or casey. We went to a side street and started out just getting my dick suck. That ***** knew how to suck dick. From that I went to hitting it doggie and got off cum shot number two. She had a nice tight pussy. Ended up dropping her off right back off where I got her from. When I was heading home I spotted another decent looking ***** right at the corner or dragoon and fort but didn't have the cash on me to do the scoop.

  8. #4719

    Jc

    After rolling through the usual areas, I ended up scooping a spinner that I think went by faith. Not 100% on the name. She was wearing a black jacket and had a hat on. Honestly thought that she was much younger than realized after scooping. I guess that she was in her 40's at a minimum, but that didn't deter me due to her body. We found a nice quiet spot and she gave me a great BBBJ that must have lasted 20 minutes. She has a nice big rack and a super skinny body. I hit it from the front and she gave me a good ride lifting her hips in tempo with me. I love it when a girl does this! After we hung out for a good hour so she could keep warm. She knows most of the girls in the area, and we were talking about them. Surprisingly she only had something bad to say about one of the girls. Admitted to being a dope head, and was totally cool. I ended up giving her a spare pack of smokes that I had in the car, and she was elated. It is all about the simple things!

    In response to the Danielle comments. This girl is very very tiny. Rail thin and couldn't possibly weigh more than 100 lbs. I've never seen her on the street before. She was really nice and I'd definitely date her again given the chance.

    Last night I saw a skinny blonde by the RR tracks on R. Tried to scoop but there were quite a few uncles cruising around. The one time I did pull down a side street I pulled over across from an apartment bldg. I noticed someone watching out of the window looking down at me and at the girl walking up to my ride. I got a bad feeling about the situation and decided to bolt for safer pastures.
    Last edited by Oneknot; 11-30-12 at 13:18. Reason: Wrong street

  9. #4718
    I was early this morning around 7. I thought maybe I could catch someone available before it got light out, but not really any luck. On my last pass, I saw Dani (however it's spelled) walking north on the are, and I circled around so I could meet her path around state fair. Quick scoop, she remembered me, I made the offer to spend a little quality time in exchange for the Jackson brothers. Deal. We're back at the crib, and she freshens up, we partake in a little 420 action and she's all nakey and getting me going. Only once did she have to ask if she could kiss it a little. That turned into a spirited and unrushed hide and go hide again. It was a damn good session. This girl has absolutely no boobs. Nothing like the wasted boobs of the girls that use, but none. She was very pleasant, unrushed, and happy when she left. I'd repeat. If only she had a phone.

    I wish some of these girls could understand the most un-fun part of the experience is going into the area and driving around like a tourist until they pop up. Stay safe everyone.

  10. #4717

    Side Ride

    Was in the area (8) and needed a bottle of water, so I hit the party store on the R. Two were on the side, one Blk. And one Wt. Didn't get a good look at the Blk. Gal but did notice two distinct characteristics. One was she had "legs to heaven" and the second was her narrow hips which looked sooo good in her jeans. While I was admiring her ass as I was walking in, a guy in a van rolled to her and he hardly came to a stop and she opened the door and jumped in. He must know her as it was seamless.

    The Wt. Gal followed me in the store and to the back. Said her name was Nikki. Offered a hummer for 40, I turned her down and she said, I'll work with you. Seems awhile back, I read some negatives about this one.

  11. #4716
    Edit: I was trying to quote Tommy101's post but it didn't show up.

    I was at 8 and 75 service drive today and saw a really nice brunette wearing a med blue colored coat and jeans. She had a smoking ass. She was also carring a purse. She gave me a smile and I did a flip on 8 by the time I got back to 75 service drive she had just passed that side heading west down eight on the south side. I was planning the scoop when I got a call I had been waiting for. Kinda ashame she looked worth the effort. I wondered to myself also if it was halo but I don't think it was after looking at her photos on here after. Any ideas.
    I think I saw this one last night around 9. Saw another cute goth-looking SW a few blocks down by SF as well. Did a turn around at the gas station at 6 but Leo was driving by as I pulled in and turned around, they slowed down so I aborted my mission and left the area. Nothing worthwhile on the Ave either.

  12. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give props to all the Gentleman Who defended Barbie. Time and time again the SW monger is looked down on like some kind of lowlife scumbag for picking up SW. If some of these people could see how we SW mongers treat these girls, or how pray for them when something bad happens to them. Truth be told these girls are just a human as any SP, dancer, or BP girl.
    For all the years in the game I'm sure I'm not the first monger to ditch a SW at the gas station, party store, or dope house. Boils down to only a couple of factors though; Extreme bad attitude and it ain't happening, Can't take "no" for an answer after the deed, or expects me to hang outside of the dope house until she gets done and drive her ass all over town. Sorry I got rules and number one is I don't hang outside of dope houses. Learned that one the hard way long ago.

    With that said I made contact today with a great girl known by some of you. Hadn't spoke with her since mid summer. After some small talk, I explained that I wasn't in a position to play today and I was only curious as to how she was doing. She asked if I could give her a ride to the cell phone store. Not doing much else I agreed figuring it would give us a chance to get reacquainted. Then she calls me back a few moments later and says; I'm hungry as hell and haven't eaten in awhile, can you bring me some food?

    I whipped up a couple of PBJ's, grabbed a few bags of chips, and a drink and headed off. She ate, we talked for a few, and then I took her to the cell store, where I left her at her request. At one point she asked me; if you didn't want anything why did you come? I told her, you said you were hungry and hadn't eaten in days, WTF. Now if she had suddenly been over come by my magnetic attractiveness or a wave of gratitude and wanted to express it, I wouldn't have stopped her. But I didn't expect it and it wasn't why I helped her. It didn't happen either and I didn't feel "cheated" in any way.

    Captn' save a ho? I don't think so. If someone ask for help I'm willing to go a little out of my way to help if I can. Besides, this girl is genuine and one of the good ones. I also lived on the streets myself once and I know what it's like to be where she was at. I was glad to help her out and it made my FN day. I hope she decides to leave the streets and never return.

    To the brother that ditched barbie at CVS, I agree you're a dick. If you didn't want to buy her an air mattress you should have been straight about it. The fact that she was asking would tell most people a bit about her situation. Did ever stop to think that it's getting cold out and maybe she could use a blanket or sleeping bag as well? Hell I got that much collecting dust in the garage. Sure she has a drug problem but that doesn't make her a piece of shit.

  13. #4714

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give props to all the Gentlemen Who defended Barbie.
    +1 Don't even have to be a white knight to see what's wrong with treating her like that. A girl gets ripped off by a monger, so the next thing you know she decides to cash and dash on the next one. Tit for tat. (Not to be confused with a special arrangement between a stripper and her tattoo artist.)

  14. #4713

    Yeah no clue

    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Dani is 5'8" about 120. I wouldn't call her "tiny". This sounds like the girl I saw about a month ago but didn't scoop due to her poor location. If it is, time to do some cruisin'. There was mention of another Danielle a few months back 5"2", tiny with tats and piercings, but I could never find her.
    I've been off the streets for years I was only there to meet fatima and we got delayed and I was about to give up when I saw this brunette. She deff was taller than 5-2 I'd say 5-5. 5-8 hard to tell weight but by her ass I'd say 110-120. It was a quick close up glance and I don't know any of the newer (last five years) SW in the area. But if you got pics of the two danni's ill try my best to confirm.

  15. #4712

    10pm r

    Heading South on R from 8. Party store a recurrent older blonde 40-48 with a worn face and somewhat hooked nose. Don't know her name, but I must've declined the opportunity 100 times. Same tonight.

    Halfway to SF spot likely elf like goth girl, hoody up but looked like Danielle / Danny. She was sitting down. Tired? Fucked up? Anyway I have always wanted to tap that tiny ass, but recalled Sept reports via BenjSkully / Skivelitis noting bacterial issues. Passed her by as I mulled that all over.

    South of seven by warehouses was a very interesting blond in a super puffy red coat. Platinum, bob length hair, young. Damn good, but I was skiddish. Hope to see / read more of her before I try to grab some.

    South of Nevada spot readhead going from Rathskellar to Minnesota. She looks pretty good, Hair down initially with some blonde, but much redder when she has it up second pass. I check the forum for redheads name coming up as Emily. I loop, swoop, ask her name- Emily- and let her in. She is late 20's, cute, but not great, B cups she has me feel, little bit of a pooch gut, but not bad. We drive a bit. I typically compliment them and kill time until they come right out and offer what they have and name the donation. She does take a while and is nervous. She eventually offers for. 3 for BBBJCIM and tip if she deserves it, states she doesn't often do FS but would and gives me the no hands on head rule and warn her before finish. Not rude about it. Fine. I give her. 4 and say I have faith she will do a VERY good job. So it is pretty damn good. Nice DT, tongue, some hand. Not amazing, but good. I get anxious about the parking spot and take some matters into my own hands. She doesn't shy away, goes for tongue flicking, some ooh ahh nice faces (she is pretty) , keeps it wet when asked, and gets her face right down there and closes her eyes. I realize she is game for me blasting her face (turn on) I should have, but I want to finish in her mouth. A side note- if you pre-agree to the facial, I thoroughly recommend holding the girls head firmly in your lap and going for the top cheek. You'll spray plenty of good spots, but if you overshoot you are not looking at a mess in your ride and the target doesn't move leaving you with your own mess. Given Emily's hands on head rule I wasn't risking her shying away last minute.

    At any rate she gets her warning and she sucks it out. Good job, not super. She had the sniffle a bit so infer what you will about her habits. Not so much it was distracting, but duly noted. She gives me digits, but honestly they were very symmetric / easy to memorize so I don't know if they were made up. We'll see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape