Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 962 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 1012 1062 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4732

    Unknown SW on the Ave. My first scoop

    This happened last weekend. I was going to pay a BP provider a visit but when I got to the hotel LEO was outside handling a situation at the room next to hers, needless to say I got the hell out of there. I decided to go joy riding down Mich, I've never picked up a SW before but I've been lurking on the forum long enough to know the rules. So I reach Mich and Cabot and see what appears to be a good looking hispanic SW standing on the corner, maybe about 5'8, dark curly hair, didn't look like the streets sucked the life out of her.

    At first I didn't think much about it but the guy in my pants did. I didn't see any LEO out so I turned down some side streets and made it back to the Ave. Turned down Cabot and parked, she walked up to the car and got in. She told me her name but I totally forgot it, forgot to get the digits as well. I ended up getting a good CBJ that cost me 40 and a couple of newports. I asked if she does notel dates and she said no, I didn't ask about plowing her in the car unfortunately.

    Anyone know who this chick is? I really want to nail her.

    Overall I'd say my first mongering experience was successful. Now I know why you guys indulge in such a risky hobby, there is a certain amount of thrill involved in doing something like that. I don't know if I'd try making a scoop again, it would depend on the situation I guess.

    Stay safe!

  2. #4731

    Fatima club

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Well guys I joined the fatima fan club today, with the help of michigandl I was able to contact her for a meeting. After a few communication bumps I finaly scored. I now see what all the fuss is over. She is spectacular. One of the nicest giners I've ever seen in my life including porn. She is a real sweetie. Treat her well if your lucky enough to find her.

    I have not messed with a SW in over 5 years. After 20 years of street mongering I had grown ultra paranoid of alot of things, getting ripped off, busted or killed were my top reasons. But because of michigandl and all your reports on fatima I thought I'd give it a try again. I would never want to try scooping fatima off the street, but today I was lucky enough to contact her by tele and score a top 3 encounter of a lifetime. So technicaly it wasnt a SW score it was more like an escort score. But honestly thats how this sweetie should be conducting biz anyhow, and I told her so. For. 60 plus. 25 for a room she is way under priced and I only say that because I've spent a whole ton more on sc girls and BP girls and not even been a fraction as happy as I was with her today. This chick lets you take pics and video for no upsell, by the way I won't be sharing any of my pics or vids I don't need my member floating around cyberland so don't ask, she has enough pics posted already you guys don't need to see her with my cock in her mouth ill keep that one for lonley Sunday mornings thank you. Michigandl and I had a rocky relationship when I first joined this board but I managed to gain his trust and he totaly hooked me up. I owe that man a beer or two I believe.

    Thanks buddy
    Just hoping with the all the good reviews about fatime their wouldn't be anyone pretending to be a white knight and convince her to raise her rates liek crazy.

  3. #4730

    SleeP walker

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Gent's. Forgot the pic's!
    LOL, glad you got to sample her goods! I scooped her about 2 weeks ago and she kept falling asleep in the car. Didn't even wake up with FIV. Dumped her purse in the car, kept wanting to light her candy stick or a cig. Finally I stopped the car & told her to get out (quite a ways from the pick up point) unless she upheld her end of the deal. Needless to say got an average CBJ and returned her.

  4. #4729

    Newbie on the site

    Hello fellow Mongers. Here is my story.

    Nice name by the way I had no idea that's what we are called. I'm a new guy on this site, but not new to the hobby, but after reading the site for the last couple of weeks, I can see that I have been going about this allllllll wrong. I started hobbying 5 or 6 years ago, usually in the summers when I was back home in the metro area from studying abroad. And as a youngen I wanted to get some cheap thrills. So, not having any prior knowledge or info, and just remembering days when we were teens and would make fun of each other with "Your momma is a 7 mile hooker" type insults, I decided to test that theory to see if there is any truth to it.

    I went out one evening for the first time, driving down GR all the way to the graph (I'm trying to pick up on the lingo, still new, bare with me) , and drove around blindly into what I think Mongers call the Triangle. I had never done this nor do I know how (at that time). Finally went down the graph and turned into 5 mile, again, just going blindly, white kid in the ghetto literally. I was scared, nervous, didn't know what to expect, but the first time I found some ok looking lady sitting on a bench at like 2 am. I'm thinking "She's got to be working" and I slowed down, she walked up to the car, hopped in, and I was being all nice and nervous and treating it like how I "thought" a woman should be treated (kind, respect, yada yada) and all of a sudden she's all "You want to get your the* su* or not?" LOL and that was my first experience.

    So for the next few summers this is all I have been doing. Around that same general vicinity. Had some horrible and scary experiences, close calls, lots and lots of crack wh*res, but I also had some really good ones. Again, not a professional at all, but learning. Then time and money started becoming a problem, and I was tired of the same places and really tired of all the crack ladies. I have NEVER seen anything even remotely similar to the girls you guys describe on this forum, probably because I'm in the wrong areas and time of day / night.

    Then I accidentally stumbled upon this forum, and have been trying to RTFF for a couple of weeks. And I can't help but realize that I have been doing it all wrong and in all the wrong places and wasted SO much time and money, and put myself in some very questionable and dangerous situations at times. But here I am, haven't mongered in a while for those reasons above, but I'm learning, and hoping to become senior!

    Wish me luck, and stay safe gents!

    PS. With my utmost and all due respect, It might not be my place to comment (as a newbie, and I apologize in advance) , but I saw the pics of Barbie, and read everyone's reports about her. It was just a mattress man, and from what every one says she seems like such a sweet heart, should have stuck to the deal!

  5. #4728

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Plus 2. For the most part if you treat these girl's right it will pay dividend's! I've known Barbie since she first started coming to the Ave. I'm the one who snapped those pic's you horny f@ckers Are always seeing on her of her. Dude she would have really, really, really appreciated that cheap ass $25 air mattress. Little everyday items that we take for granted like shampoo, a hot meal, a hot shower are huge to these girls. Honestly if it was some other girl that may have gave you a shitty date I would have thought this was funny. But Barbie has a great attitude and has always giving me nothing but stellar performances during our dates. BTW I really do hope you have decent health insurance sounds like you'll be needing it!
    Billyboy007, thanks for the pics of barbie, as I have used them in my posts to identify her to others. You should have copyrighted those great pics, but I guess under the Fair Use Law, they guess they would fall under "Research" LOL. Barbie is great and I even took her for lunch out after our get together out in the suburbs. She does not stand out as a SW. Had a great time and lunch with her. Did not even talk about any med runs or used any around me.

  6. #4727

    Chene and mack

    I worked at Eastern Market back in the 90's and had alot of fun with the SW's back then. I was out and about in the market this afternoon and ran into a girl I used to pick up 10 yrs ago, she used to live on Tacoma on the eastside (8 + Gratiot) Her name is Michelle and she used to dance at Tycoon's late 80's. She has blond hair and huge fake tits that still look good. BBBJCIMWS for a 20. I will scout this area more often and keep you guys posted as not a LEO in sight from the freeway to the market. What a great blast from the past.

  7. #4726

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I did a couple nights strolling to start the week. Monday I hit the ave, and with nothing doing went over to Fort. Drove a bit, and I think I saw Kacey getting scooped just before I could get there. I ended up scooping Hope, who I have seen a couple of times before, but a couple of years ago. I don't know if she was gone or if it has to do with my being on Fort less. Either way, she was by the apartment building along the service drive. Hope is white, about 5'6", maybe 120 or so, with mid-length dark hair. She has a nice body if you don't mind small boobs. Hers aren't tiny, but not big by any stretch. She has a nice shape and a nice shaved, tight giner. I got a good DTBBBJ and then a couple positions before the tight giner finished me a bit earlier than expected. I got digits, which I can share with seniors. Will look to repeat, and next time I will see about getting some pics.

    Tuesday night I went up and down the R several times. There was one five minute block of time where there were 4 girls between 7 and 8, but they disappeared pretty quickly. Other than that, it was just me and several uncles. I got spotlighted once, and there was another time where I was behind an uncle and another was passing in the other direction. I decided to call it a night after that.

    Stay safe out there
    TwoWheeler21, I would assume I talking about the same Hope, as it not a common name out there. Hope has always been around, except for a visit to the out county B&D last year for a few months. She uses the phone more than walking. I agree, she does a good BBBJ and CFS and for a SW, she is trust worthy. I never had a problem with her. DK

  8. #4725

    Juice / Arielle

    Any one seen Juice out on the R lately?

    I'm getting a hankering for some fun w / her.

    Dex

  9. #4724

    Jc

    JC = Joseph Campau.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for? Am familiar with all the lingo but JC. Thanks.

  10. #4723

    Jc

    Quote Originally Posted by Fundboy  [View Original Post]
    What does JC stand for? Am familiar with all the lingo but JC. Thanks.
    Joseph Compeau

  11. #4722

    Little help please

    What does JC stand for? Am familiar with all the lingo but JC. Thanks.

  12. #4721

    No Fatima

    Traveled the "R"around 3:30 in the afternoon looking for Fatima. No luck. Saw a BSW looked tall and a bit heavy by 7 mile. Did not partake. Saw no LE either.

    Travel to fort and Clark area. Nothing what so ever! Did see one LE parked on fort, close to Clark.

    Decided to go to Henry's south and had an interesting time. I will post on strip club section.

  13. #4720

    Fort

    I was cruising down Fort street this morning looking for some fun and I spotted two girls out front of the party store between dragoon and junction. One was an overweight black girl and the other was a blonde with glasses on. I needed some place to put it so I elected to pick up the blonde with glasses. Either she said her name was yo yo or the girl she was with was yo yo. She was a little heavy set but she'd do. I took her to a side street and pulled over. At first I was just going to get head, but then opt'ed to hit it doggie. Her pussy was a little loose but I still managed to get a cum shot in her. She wanted a ride back to her spot and I ended up taking her to a house right behind the party store I picked her up at. As she was getting out a nice looking brunette came walking out of the house with that big black girl. I motioned for the brunette to come over and she hopped in. I think she said her name was Cali or casey. We went to a side street and started out just getting my dick suck. That ***** knew how to suck dick. From that I went to hitting it doggie and got off cum shot number two. She had a nice tight pussy. Ended up dropping her off right back off where I got her from. When I was heading home I spotted another decent looking ***** right at the corner or dragoon and fort but didn't have the cash on me to do the scoop.

  14. #4719

    Jc

    After rolling through the usual areas, I ended up scooping a spinner that I think went by faith. Not 100% on the name. She was wearing a black jacket and had a hat on. Honestly thought that she was much younger than realized after scooping. I guess that she was in her 40's at a minimum, but that didn't deter me due to her body. We found a nice quiet spot and she gave me a great BBBJ that must have lasted 20 minutes. She has a nice big rack and a super skinny body. I hit it from the front and she gave me a good ride lifting her hips in tempo with me. I love it when a girl does this! After we hung out for a good hour so she could keep warm. She knows most of the girls in the area, and we were talking about them. Surprisingly she only had something bad to say about one of the girls. Admitted to being a dope head, and was totally cool. I ended up giving her a spare pack of smokes that I had in the car, and she was elated. It is all about the simple things!

    In response to the Danielle comments. This girl is very very tiny. Rail thin and couldn't possibly weigh more than 100 lbs. I've never seen her on the street before. She was really nice and I'd definitely date her again given the chance.

    Last night I saw a skinny blonde by the RR tracks on R. Tried to scoop but there were quite a few uncles cruising around. The one time I did pull down a side street I pulled over across from an apartment bldg. I noticed someone watching out of the window looking down at me and at the girl walking up to my ride. I got a bad feeling about the situation and decided to bolt for safer pastures.
    Last edited by Oneknot; 11-30-12 at 13:18. Reason: Wrong street

  15. #4718
    I was early this morning around 7. I thought maybe I could catch someone available before it got light out, but not really any luck. On my last pass, I saw Dani (however it's spelled) walking north on the are, and I circled around so I could meet her path around state fair. Quick scoop, she remembered me, I made the offer to spend a little quality time in exchange for the Jackson brothers. Deal. We're back at the crib, and she freshens up, we partake in a little 420 action and she's all nakey and getting me going. Only once did she have to ask if she could kiss it a little. That turned into a spirited and unrushed hide and go hide again. It was a damn good session. This girl has absolutely no boobs. Nothing like the wasted boobs of the girls that use, but none. She was very pleasant, unrushed, and happy when she left. I'd repeat. If only she had a phone.

    I wish some of these girls could understand the most un-fun part of the experience is going into the area and driving around like a tourist until they pop up. Stay safe everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape