Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experience with this girl Babidoll? Just wondering if she is real.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ng-25/10514839
    She been around on my list. Never seen a bad report.

  2. #2887
    Has a not so good review on NR.

    http://www.**************.com/escort...white-female-0

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Tineye showed nothing and a phone number search showed nada too.

    Any ideas?

    I love B (.) (.) BS.

    &10084; SYDNEY &10084;

    313-400-8215.

    $1OO-$150 Specials

    5'3.

    125.

    36DD.

    Hazel Eye's.

    Brunette Hair.

    THE PERFECT PETITE PACKAGE!

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Detroit, E. Side \16 Mile & Vandyke / 100% Real!

    • Post ID: 9859375 detroit

  3. #2886

    Downriver massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AtUggIn64  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try a different masseuse. I'm tired of the usuall AMP are&t. Has anyone seen her she has a nice set of puppies and info?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lf-39/10266165
    I saw her recently. She posts on BP several times a day with different photos and another phone.

    Mid 40s, attractive, nice rack, thick in the middle. A one hour massage, mostly relaxational, HJ on the flip. Topless only, no roaming allowed below the waist. Very chatty. Total damage 100. Unfortunately I smelled like a candle store when I left. I probably would not repeat.

  4. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Puff Daddy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experience with this girl Babidoll? Just wondering if she is real.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ng-25/10514839
    Looks like a copy from a Lousiville ad.

    See below.

    http://www.**************.com/escort...e-black-female

  5. #2884

  6. #2883

    Kristen massage

    Unless you like really big girls who are kind of "goth", then don'e waste your time. I saw her a while back. Hard to get a hold of, very secretive, and she wears all black and she is HUGE. But if you like that, I think I got a nice finish. I would not and will not repeat:

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...734-99/7207849

  7. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    Tineye showed nothing and a phone number search showed nada too.

    Any ideas?

    I love B (.) (.) BS.

    &10084; SYDNEY &10084;

    313-400-8215.

    $1OO-$150 Specials

    5'3.

    125.

    36DD.

    Hazel Eye's.

    Brunette Hair.

    THE PERFECT PETITE PACKAGE!

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Detroit, E. Side \16 Mile & Vandyke / 100% Real!

    • Post ID: 9859375 detroit
    Also advertises as Erin.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ess-24/8375686

  8. #2881
    I am starting to suspect that Monica post both ads under Mia and Monica and regardless you see Monica when you show up. I do not think Mia exist. Monica could pass for an Asian if I am not mistaken. I am not sure if I saw Monica that time or not. The girl I saw had strong Asian features. It could have been Monica but I was in and out so fast

  9. #2880

    Sydney Anyone?

    Tineye showed nothing and a phone number search showed nada too.

    Any ideas?


    I love B (.) (.) BS.

    &10084; SYDNEY &10084;

    313-400-8215.

    $1OO-$150 Specials

    5'3.

    125.

    36DD.

    Hazel Eye's.

    Brunette Hair.

    THE PERFECT PETITE PACKAGE!

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Detroit, E. Side \16 Mile & Vandyke / 100% Real!

    • Post ID: 9859375 detroit
    Last edited by BenjaminSkully; 11-29-12 at 22:01. Reason: link

  10. #2879

    Busty blonde

    I'm looking to try a different masseuse. I'm tired of the usuall AMP are&t. Has anyone seen her she has a nice set of puppies and info? http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...lf-39/10266165

  11. #2878

    Babidoll

    Anyone got any experience with this girl Babidoll? Just wondering if she is real.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ng-25/10514839

  12. #2877

    Monica. Mia more info

    If you do a Tineye photo search of some of Mia's photos in that BP ad. They pop up all over the place.

    I think she is a Unicorn: "Looks pretty, but doesn't exist!"

  13. #2876

    Monica.Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinyele  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-o-21/8400184

    586 291 618$. Mia.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/9697012

    917 608 391$= Monica.

    This is going to sound weird. A while ago, I went to see one of them. Called Mia first, led me to the hotel and then no answer. I called Monica and she said come right up. But when I get to the room, it kind of looked like Mia. I still do not know who I saw that day. She held my money up to the light to make sure it was not fake.

    Are both of them real? Does Mia post with fake asian pictures and kind of resembles the asian in the ads?
    I called Mia the hot petite Asian, when I got there it was Monica. Not sure what's up with that but Mia looks sweet as hell so if someone has actually seen her let me know. I did stay and see monica but wished I had passed it up because thicker women are not for me. Hope this helps

  14. #2875

    Can someone solve this mystery? Monica

    That 917 area code is for New York City. She could have moved here and brought her phone, but that would make me hesitate to call.

  15. #2874

    About Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinyele  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-o-21/8400184

    586 291 618$. Mia.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/9697012

    917 608 391$= Monica.

    This is going to sound weird. A while ago, I went to see one of them. Called Mia first, led me to the hotel and then no answer. I called Monica and she said come right up. But when I get to the room, it kind of looked like Mia. I still do not know who I saw that day. She held my money up to the light to make sure it was not fake.

    Are both of them real? Does Mia post with fake asian pictures and kind of resembles the asian in the ads?
    If you search on tineye, the photos of Mia show up 9 times, with some of the links to websites:

    http://galleries2.amakings.com/meand...?nats=x43cqne3; 67:PPS:meandmy. 0,0. 0,5116.

    http://www.adultpornmov.com/ama/pics...4/richard.html

    It seems suspicious to me. TGTBT

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape