Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 260 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3887
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1157

    After consideration.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    EB you may feel you are not an enabler, but just by the very nature of this board, forum & site & the women we see, we all here are enablers. (not that there is anything wrong with that). Just saying don't be so naive to think that the money paid to the women we see is not going to feed their destructive habits whatever those habits maybe. While we are not social service agencies / workers, I am sure they, LE & the lawgivers would agree that yeah we are enablers.

    I didn't think you were trying to dicate to anyone, you stated your opinion, I stated mine. Though we both agree in giving, we just differ in how we choose to give, neither opinion is right or wrong.

    I do think you are good people & commend you for giving however you choose too, I will give how I choose too & others will choose how & if they give.

    With that said hopefully we can move on.
    . You make a valid point that we are all enablers.

  2. #1156

    Not buying it

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    From a personal standpoint, I would not take any pleasure in knowing that I had been an enabler. I'd rather spend my money on helping someone to their feet as opposed to continuing destructive habits. I think most social service agencies / workers would agree.
    EB you may feel you are not an enabler, but just by the very nature of this board, forum & site & the women we see, we all here are enablers. (not that there is anything wrong with that). Just saying don't be so naive to think that the money paid to the women we see is not going to feed their destructive habits whatever those habits maybe. While we are not social service agencies/workers, I am sure they, LE & the lawgivers would agree that yeah we are enablers.

    I didn't think you were trying to dicate to anyone, you stated your opinion, I stated mine. Though we both agree in giving, we just differ in how we choose to give, neither opinion is right or wrong.

    I do think you are good people & commend you for giving however you choose too, I will give how I choose too & others will choose how & if they give.

    With that said hopefully we can move on.

  3. #1155

    Giving

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    We all have stories, & here's the other side of the coin.

    It's not up to you, me or anyone to tell an individual what, when, where, why, or how to give. That is their choice, you give the way you choose & let others do the same, even if it includes cold hard cash. The point being give what & when you can as EB has.
    The purpose of my post was not to dictate to another person, but to offer another perspective and perhaps educate. Which is better, giving a wino cash, which they then spend on booze, or buying them a hot meal? From a personal standpoint, I would not take any pleasure in knowing that I had been an enabler. Sure, the wino may even think,"I'd rather have some booze than this food", but is that really helping them? I'd rather spend my money on helping someone to their feet as opposed to continuing destructive habits. That is just my own personal opinion; but I think most social service agencies / workers would agree.

  4. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    This has evidently been around for awhile but I just ran across it and had to post it. It will leave you shaking your head in disbelief. And BTW it has nothing to do with the caller being a lady and this a forum about ladies so don't shoot the messenger. LOL And again if some of you have heard it I apologize! Jim.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCrJleggrI
    Reminds me of a time I was on rt 2 out near Gardner. For those who don't know the area, there are moose crossing signs on rt 2. About ten years ago, I was driving down rt 2, and I saw a moose standing next to one of the signs. This was back in the pre camera phone days, and sadly my camera was in my trunk.

  5. #1153

    Deer crossing

    Thanks for the laugh SO, hadn't seen that. ND.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    This has evidently been around for awhile but I just ran across it and had to post it. It will leave you shaking your head in disbelief. And BTW it has nothing to do with the caller being a lady and this a forum about ladies so don't shoot the messenger. LOL And again if some of you have heard it I apologize! Jim.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCrJleggrI

  6. #1152

    The stupidity of people

    This has evidently been around for awhile but I just ran across it and had to post it. It will leave you shaking your head in disbelief. And BTW it has nothing to do with the caller being a lady and this a forum about ladies so don't shoot the messenger. LOL And again if some of you have heard it I apologize! Jim.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCrJleggrI

  7. #1151
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844
    [Unannotated link deleted by Admin]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website. Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage. In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

  8. #1150
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Has anyone ever heard of Agenda 21?

    Agenda 21, which reportedly means an agenda for the 21st century, is a United Nations program launched in 1992 for the vague purpose of achieving global "sustainable development." Congress never approved Agenda 21, although Presidents Obama, Clinton and George H. W. Bush have all signed Executive Orders implementing it. 178 other world leaders agreed to it in 1992 at the Rio Summit. Since then, the U. N. Has mostly bypassed national governments, using Agenda 21's International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives ('ICLEI') to make agreements directly with local governments. ICLEI's USA presence has grown to include agreements with over 600 cities, towns and counties here, which are now copying the land use plans prescribed in Agenda 21.

  9. #1149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by JReacher  [View Original Post]
    Earlier, I posed a question about what to expect from a slightly higher end adventure. Interestingly, this women's reviews on the other site are all quite good. I hate to throw her under the bus, being a newbie, but my experience was very far removed from what I had hoped it might be.

    This is a perfectly nice woman, making a living, staying safe. Clearly she is appreciated by many. Does one write a negative review when the problem might be my expectations?
    Absolutely. I recently wrote a mildly negative review after a so-so time I had with an agency girl. Gorgeous body, so-so service and that's the short version of what I wrote (was for Veronica. Who's now actually not on BI's site anymore. Hrm).

    I think as long as you write a balanced review (mention she was nice, for example. If you thought she was attractive, but the service wasn't quite to what you expected, say that too) , you're doing the right thing.

  10. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Come on man, you know better then that, even at its saddest, in the worse f-in' favelas it still is the happiest place on earth! Dare to tell me I'm wrong?! LOL
    It really depends on how much you see & pay attention to. Granted, I had the best few weeks of my life while I was there. After that vacation I needed another to recoup.

  11. #1147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    Ah Rio, that story brings back a lot of memories, equal amounts of fantastic and sad. I was there in 89 and the women there are incredible, they want to play all day & night. Help (the disco) was going strong then, too bad it's gone now. 2am I was walking back to my hotel room, there was a young girl, maybe 18 at most laying on a blanket with 3 young kids beside her sleeping on the sidewalk in front of a store. The next day a boy about 10 came down the sidewalk on a homemade skateboard. When he got close to me I could see he had no legs. He was looking for money so I gave him some, then he wanted me to sign a paper with a long list of other names and draw a picture of the USA and show him where I lived. I could go on and on with sad stories about Brazil but I won't. But again, the women there are amazing.
    Come on man, you know better then that, even at its saddest, in the worse f-in' favelas it still is the happiest place on earth! Dare to tell me I'm wrong?! LOL

  12. #1146

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    But the most interesting story about my "sparing change" actually did not involve change at all but a pretty hefty bill. It took place in Brazil. I was walking down Ave. Nossa Sig. Copacabana. It's the main street in Rio's Copacabana. I remember I was walking from from Princessa Isabel and just entered the section where the street starts bending left and right like Comm. Ave of Allston-Brighton. Those who've been there know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm still salivating thinking about all of those Lulus and Luanas and Christianes and Alines and Ana Paulas LOL. Oops, sorry, forgot the Fernandas. Anyway, I'm walking on and suddenly I see an OK dressed man around 30 years of age sitting on the pavement leaning against the building and crying his eyes out. He hugs his knees with his hands and his face I can't see because it's hidden between his knees, both his head and his shoulders shake as he cries. Initially I passed him but then just froze. I thought about what could've happened to this guy, whether he got himself thrown out of the house by his terminally unsatisfied significant other, or lost somebody he loved or what probably is the worst thing that can happen to a man, he lost his job and has no idea how he's going to feed his wife and his kids from now on. I made a one-eighty, put hand in my pocket and gave him the first bill I pulled out. It turn out to be a 100R$ note (then it was about $1US to 1. 75R$). Without lifting his face he turned his palm out and took the note. I walked on. It dawned on me that I just said goodbye to the upcoming night at Help disco (now deceased) but it felt good. He happen to walk by me 10 or 20 minutes later as I was standing to the side and chatting up some programa ("a pro" in Portuguese). That was the first time I saw his face but by his clothes and body-type I knew it was him. His face looked happy with no trace of tears. Later on my Brazilian friends warmly laughed at me and told me that I just been had. They asked me how much I gave him and I didn't dare to tell the truth. Anticipating them getting angry at what they'd probably perceive as another rich gringo throwing his money around like there is no tomorrow I told them that it was 10R$ note and not a 100R$ one. I still wonder about that incident often though. I'm sure more then likely they were right. But what if, you know what I mean
    Ah Rio, that story brings back alot of memories, equal amounts of fantastic and sad. I was there in 89 and the women there are incredible, they want to play all day & night. Help (the disco) was going strong then, too bad it's gone now. 2am I was walking back to my hotel room, there was a young girl, maybe 18 at most laying on a blanket with 3 young kids beside her sleeping on the sidewalk in front of a store. The next day a boy about 10 came down the sidewalk on a homemade skateboard. When he got close to me I could see he had no legs. He was looking for money so I gave him some, then he wanted me to sign a paper with a long list of other names and draw a picture of the USA and show him where I lived. I could go on and on with sad stories about Brazil but I won't. But again, the women there are amazing.

  13. #1145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    We all have stories, & here's the other side of the coin.

    I could site the women & women with children that I've seen when working at a community church helping give out meals & delivering food to various local pantrys.

    Hearing a child say to a bruised & batter mother "Mommy I'm hungry" or ask why Santa never comes to their place kinda seeps into your soul, at least it does mine. Try giving a little cash to someone like that, most won't take it, some will, but most won't.

    For the record, I can't say if I've ever given money to an able bodied man out panhandling, (though they sometimes need a leg up also) but I know I have given to an old wineo who probablly went & bought booze with it & I'm ok with that, as the gift was in the giving & not trying to control what he or anyone bought.

    If you are concerned giving money to an individual there are organizations that you can donate to, both in food, service or money donations,

    http://www.homelessshelterdirectory....well&state=MA.

    http://feedingamerica.org/foodbank-r....aspx?state=MA

    It's not up to you, me or anyone to tell an individual what, when, where, why, or how to give. That is their choice, you give the way you choose & let others do the same, even if it includes cold hard cash. The point being give what & when you can as EB has.
    Amen! I agree although I've seen what the other guys are talking about too. That's life. When I give I usually just give. I don't think about what are they going to do with it. If for some reason I believe that there is a "handler" around the corner who'd take the money away from the person I'm giving it to so to spend it on him or herself, then I'd go the route that EB proposes. Did some of my money go towards buying clothes at Bloomingdale's? Well, maybe not in Bloomingdale's but life's unfair, eh? LOL. I also always give at least a buck to somebody that makes me laugh. For example, once I passed a poor wino on Harvard Sqr who was trying to collect by cheerfully repeating: "Homeless! Homeless going to Hawaii!" How could I not drop him a dollar bill?

    On the other hand there is a cardboard sign they make that sure had me going when I saw it first time around. You know the one that goes "Wounded Vietnam vet with AIDS raising two boys on his own" or something like that. First time I saw it I thought: "wow, this guy's got it bad! Do I have problems? I have NO problems!". Dropped him a buck and on the following day saw another guy with the same cardboard sign.

    Then there was this: there is a guy who tries to portray himself as the most common depictions of Jesus Christ. He looks it too! Tall white guy with long face, sharp nose, and sad eyes, hair like Jesus, beard like Jesus. Some of you may even know him, I've seen him later around town. Anyway, one freezing winter night, on the same Harvard Sqr, I was about to turn the corner from Dunster St to Mt. Auburn when suddenly I hear: "spare change for Jesus". I looked over and to say that my jaw dropped is to say nothing. If I'd be religious, I'd probably be dropping on my knees crossing myself right there but after coming to my senses I actually felt a bit pissed at the m-fer and there sure was no money coming from this boy to this version of "second coming", damn me for eternity but not a penny! Still have a giggle over it though from time to time.

    But the most interesting story about my "sparing change" actually did not involve change at all but a pretty hefty bill. It took place in Brazil. I was walking down Ave. Nossa Sig. Copacabana. It's the main street in Rio's Copacabana. I remember I was walking from from Princessa Isabel and just entered the section where the street starts bending left and right like Comm. Ave of Allston-Brighton. Those who've been there know exactly what I'm talking about and I'm still salivating thinking about all of those Lulus and Luanas and Christianes and Alines and Ana Paulas LOL. Oops, sorry, forgot the Fernandas. Anyway, I'm walking on and suddenly I see an OK dressed man around 30 years of age sitting on the pavement leaning against the building and crying his eyes out. He hugs his knees with his hands and his face I can't see because it's hidden between his knees, both his head and his shoulders shake as he cries. Initially I passed him but then just froze. I thought about what could've happened to this guy, whether he got himself thrown out of the house by his terminally unsatisfied significant other, or lost somebody he loved or what probably is the worst thing that can happen to a man, he lost his job and has no idea how he's going to feed his wife and his kids from now on. I made a one-eighty, put hand in my pocket and gave him the first bill I pulled out. It turn out to be a 100R$ note (then it was about $1US to 1. 75R$). Without lifting his face he turned his palm out and took the note. I walked on. It dawned on me that I just said goodbye to the upcoming night at Help disco (now deceased) but it felt good. He happen to walk by me 10 or 20 minutes later as I was standing to the side and chatting up some programa ("a pro" in Portuguese). That was the first time I saw his face but by his clothes and body-type I knew it was him. His face looked happy with no trace of tears. Later on my Brazilian friends warmly laughed at me and told me that I just been had. They asked me how much I gave him and I didn't dare to tell the truth. Anticipating them getting angry at what they'd probably perceive as another rich gringo throwing his money around like there is no tomorrow I told them that it was 10R$ note and not a 100R$ one. I still wonder about that incident often though. I'm sure more then likely they were right. But what if, you know what I mean

  14. #1144

    Alternate views?

    Earlier, I posed a question about what to expect from a slightly higher end adventure. Interestingly, this women's reviews on the other site are all quite good. I hate to throw her under the bus, being a newbie, but my experience was very far removed from what I had hoped it might be.

    This is a perfectly nice woman, making a living, staying safe. Clearly she is appreciated by many. Does one write a negative review when the problem might be my expectations?

    Quote Originally Posted by JReacher  [View Original Post]
    In my recent entry into this hobby, I still have much to learn. However, I think I did not do very well today. I decided to see what upping the ante might be like and so went for a $$.5 adventure. One hour, not even close to model quality, and only left with CBJ to finish. Nerves were in evidence, but I figured BBBJCIM was a given at that rate. Indie in private setting.

    Thoughts?

  15. #1143

    Giving

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    So as E. B. Said if your going to give buy it for them and do not give the cash.
    We all have stories, & here's the other side of the coin.

    I could site the women & women with children that I've seen when working at a community church helping give out meals & delivering food to various local pantrys.

    Hearing a child say to a bruised & batter mother "Mommy I'm hungry" or ask why Santa never comes to their place kinda seeps into your soul, at least it does mine. Try giving a little cash to someone like that, most won't take it, some will, but most won't.

    For the record, I can't say if I've ever given money to an able bodied man out panhandling, (though they sometimes need a leg up also) but I know I have given to an old wineo who probablly went & bought booze with it & I'm ok with that, as the gift was in the giving & not trying to control what he or anyone bought.

    If you are concerned giving money to an individual there are organizations that you can donate to, both in food, service or money donations, http://www.homelessshelterdirectory....well&state=MA.
    http://feedingamerica.org/foodbank-r....aspx?state=MA

    It's not up to you, me or anyone to tell an individual what, when, where, why, or how to give. That is their choice, you give the way you choose & let others do the same, even if it includes cold hard cash. The point being give what & when you can as EB has.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape