Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 966 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 466 866 916 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 1016 1066 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,490 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6574

    Jessica

    Scooped Jessica on jc tonight. Spent the better part of an hour strolling around only seeing some really haggard sws before I found this cute gal. I ended up circling a couple of times, due to the fact that she was wearing a hooded jacket and I couldn't see her face. Pulled down a side street and let her come to me. She asked what was up, and I asked to see her face. When she pulled her hood down I immediately said hop in! We found a nice quiet spot, and she went to town on me with a great BBBJ. I got some nice fiv and played with the little man in the boat for a good 15 minutes. She got really wet and I wrapped for a nice ride. While this wasn't GFE, I would bet that it definitely could be a nice time at a local notel. She hugged me and grabbed my head pulling me tight to her while whimpering a little.

    Afterwards we hung out in the car chatting for half an hour. I really love it when I find a girl that isn't rushing to the dope house. I'm certain that she likes to smoke, but she gave no hint of it. Great personality, tall spinner, nice blonde hair=A+ in my book.

    Stay safe gentleman.

  2. #6573

    Monica Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Early Sunday in the heavy fog I figured I could have a lot of fun! I hit several spots and didn't see a single SW but saw several of you guys hunting! I finally found Monica formerly from the Ave now a resident of Fort! She was really stoned and seemed to be half of what she was from the first time I saw her but her looks are still close to the same. Started out with BBBJ (which was a little deeper and slower this time around) but quickly moved to CFS for a good tight time. 2 jacks total damage
    I did see her getting hassled by uncle Wayne early Sunday morn so I opted to pass but later Sunday night I saw her out scooped found a spot and she started out with a decent but toothy BJ which resulted in her dosing off a few times during the process so I upgraded to cfs to a happy end total damage was Jackson and his half brother! I am drained and on break for now! LOL

  3. #6572

    Maybe one in the same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Went through fort today, as the ave was a ghost town. Scooped a really cute spinner named kacey. She didn't seem like much with her heavy winter jacket but I give her a solid 9 on the scale. Good skin, tight body, smelled clean, and had a great personality. Said that she had just recently moved to fort from the triangle. We found a spot, she stripped down and went to town giving me an incredible deep BBBJ. I had to make her stop after a minute as I didn't want the fun to end early. She rode me cg and I just couldn't last she was so tight. She pulled the cover, and started BBBJ again using her tongue to clean me up. I've got to say that this girl might make my ATF list. We will have to see how the next performance goes. Definitely going to hit a notel next time. Here is a pic of this little cutie.
    From 11/3 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1587251

    Seems a lot of girls are migrating South / West for the winter

  4. #6571

    Recon on the R

    Just got back from doing some recon on the R. Saw Fatima out. Saw the redhead Emily, stopped and chatted to her for a bit. Didn't pick her up but but got her digits, may sample her soon

  5. #6570

    Ave

    Haven't posted in a while, and usually do the SC thing, but strolled the ave earlier, couple of WSW's nothing great, and saw three LE in the same stretch, but came across a WSW by "her" party store that I have seen before in fishnets, mini skirt, and heels, so decided to stop to get a pop and have a convo. Turns out it was Nessa, who I have read about (and seen) before, and must have been a good day for her because we just talked for about 10 minutes. Real skinny, but super nice, and damn good looking. Told her I thought it was too hot with the LE I saw, but she said it wasn't, dunno. Man I wish I had a spot picked out, would love to dream about this gal, just been a monger forever and usually go for the SC action, HJ or CBJ is usually all. I know the 22 rules state not to let her pick out the spot, which is obvious, and not really one for the notel, but anyone ever let this one pick a spot, she seemed cool as hell and always looks good, and even gave me 2#'s which I just pretended to take, she said she didn't have a phone right now, but was getting later this week, how 2#'s then? Little odd.

  6. #6569

    Fatima

    Chelsea still in rehab and my cute 18yr Cherry is growing more demanding.

    I haven't seen any posts about Fatima in a while. Is she still at her regular spot? Phone?

  7. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Brittany again for a noisy sloppy slightly toothy bbbj2cimws for the same! Decided to get the digits and are available for the usual suspects!
    She works on less teeth. She could hold the crown for best head game.

  8. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Spotted her today on my way home from work. Would have stopped but the holiday weekend has left me very light in the wallet. Anyone had FS with her at a notel? Whats her going rate and rules?
    Man, I wish. She's alright service but everything on the R, Fort, the Ave, and Hoover was just dead. The only decent looking SWs were some on Fort talking to an uncle from waco and the one on the R was standing on the sidewalk eating bbq with a small group of people. Very slim pickins today, and what was out there wasn't very slim. I passed and went home.

  9. #6566

    Redhead on R

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    I love redheads, and I've scooped her twice. I'd forgotten that she had rules, such as no touching her head while she is bobbing. She's ok, nothing special and I will no longer repeat. Both were just quick car dates.
    Spotted her today on my way home from work. Would have stopped but the holiday weekend has left me very light in the wallet. Anyone had FS with her at a notel? Whats her going rate and rules?

  10. #6565

    Sad reviews for The "R"

    I have been lurking and thought I'd post what I have seen for the last few weeks along the R:

    Not much, the older worn WSWs are usually out but never hit my radar! I actually look the other way so they do not try to flag me down- lol

    There is one Brunette WSW, tall with longer hair and a very high forehead- she is usually around the second side street on left side (East) going from 8 to 7 mile. Anyone know her name and rating her service- if just a name I can look up her in thread. Seen Halo 1 time about 2 weeks ago- as always looks good but had her 2 times and both in the morning- very lazy / lackluster CBJ that turns to an HJ to get it done but dang is she cute. I have never seen what everyone describes as her sister "Star" but if I do- I will be glad to try that out! Since all the great reports of Fatima I have not seen her out- before yes but was not sure she was not a decoy- now I know! Not much else out there.

    I have scooped Sandra last week. She is starting to look bad- very thin (not that it is bad) but almost an unhealthy thin. Claims she dropped 20 pounds due to some health issue with her blood but it could be the meds getting to her and she is a favorite of mine. Still a great BBJCIMws.

    She is now very very scared and will only go with the ones she has been with before- all since April was tossed out as trash and left dead. But I hope she gets better very soon!

    I may have had Emily- she kinda looks English to me and did have some rules and BBJ was average at best.

  11. #6564

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNav  [View Original Post]
    Wow this Barbie chick is hot. What happened in CVS?
    I posted this review on another adult message board a while ago under user name pimp daddy. Don't know if anyone here goes to adultmb. Com or not. This review was in the adult east michigan section. Anyway, here it is.

    Just another night in the D

    Last night I went back down to the D to try to find the * I wrote about in the fucking niggers and popping pills review. I had my bag of toys and everything with me. I was like yep, I'm going to do that * real good. Well, I drove around for about an hour or so and didn't see her, but I spotted a nice looking young blonde * out on the stroll. I decided to go around the block and scoop her up because I wasn't so sure I'd find the other. So she gets in the car and we do the usual checks and I tell her I want to go to the motel. I asked her if there was anything that she doesn't do and all she said is she really doesn't like anal. I was like thats fine because all I wanted to do was fuck and use a few toys on her. I didn't necessarly need to fuck her in the ass with a dildo. Her pussy would be fine. So we get into the room and strip down and I'm playing with her titties and she's like, are you ready. I was like yep, I want you to ride my cock. Then she starts to open up a condom and I'm like, do I really need to wear a comdon when we fuck. She kind of laughed and thought about it for a second then she's like, well, if I don't make you wear one, and I do that for you, maybe you could do something for me when we leave. I was like what do you want? She's telling me that she's been sleeping on the floor of the house she lives in and she wanted me to buy her a cheap air matress and some hygene products, like shampoo and soap. I had a major fucking boner and I'm like yeah, yeah, yeah, thats a deal, hop on. So she rides my dick for a while and I busted a big fat nut in her pussy then I told her to get on her hands and knees because I had some toys I wanted to play with. For about fifteen minutes I abused her pussy with a big fat dildo then it was time to go. We get into the car and she's like we can go to the CVS by where you picked me up at. I was like oh yeah, we got to get you an air matress. So we pull up to CVS and she sitting there and she's like, your coming in right. I was like yeah. I knew she wasn't getting out unless I did. So we get in there and we walk up to the check out and she's like where are your air matresses. The lady points and they were right behind us. I was thinking fuck. I hoping the lady would take her to the back of the store and when she was back there I'd split. Well, she hands me the matress and she's like, its only 25. 99, thats not bad. I was like no. I was like why don't you go get your shampoo and stuff and I'll be right over there getting a money order. She took off walking and as soon as she disappeared I set down the air matress and speed walked out of the store. I looked back as I walked out the door and I didn't see her. I hopped in the car and even as I was pulling out I didn't see her. I just wonder how long she was in the store until she realized I was gone.

  12. #6563
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Move over Fatima. Think I'll have to make a trip for this one.
    This girl isn't as outgoing as Fatima, but she was definitely a fun ride, no hassle, and was good company to talk to. I will say that Fatima has her beat when it comes to a killer body, but kacey / candy has a great body too. I hope that I can find her sometime this week for a little fun. BTW, I didn't see a single Leo all day yesterday.

  13. #6562

    Thats her

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Barbie you were wondering why nobody has posted about. If so, she is a cutie.
    Thats the girl. She was a good time.

  14. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Dxter,

    If money is no object as you so often claim, why do you mess with any of these girls on the R? The majority of the BP girls are cleaner and better looking and, with caution, would present far less risk.
    I didn't say it was "no object."

    It's less of an object for me than it might be for others.

    Halo's booty was my Mt. Everest. I climbed it and accomplished what I had long set out to do. Since then, I have not sampled the wares out there, just been looking and lurking every now and then, and likely won't be scooping for a good long time. There are too many idiots out there doing too many stupid things that any sighted Uncle could spot. Fatima intrigues me, so, after the frenzy dies down around her, I may see what it will take to bust a nut in her ass.

  15. #6560

    Don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    It's scary to think how many hundreds of gallons of cum have been pumped into Leann's stinky old twat, stretched out ass and toothless mouth over the years. She looks scary bad to me. If she doesn't have HIV or full blown aids, I'd be surprised. Stay away from that one. Just look at her. Good lord, man. You got to be crazy to mess with her.
    Dxter,

    If money is no object as you so often claim, why do you mess with any of these girls on the R? The majority of the BP girls are cleaner and better looking and, with caution, would present far less risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape