Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,461 to 14,475 of 19140
-
11-27-12 12:15 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 327Skully,
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
I'd say that she was in her mid twenties, and that is a guess as she obviously likes rock. She had a cute face that looked younger, but a little weathered. On the scale we use I'd give her an 8+ in looks, a 10 for personality, and a 9 for skills. BTW her oral dictation was fantastic. Wet, varied, dt, lots of tongue action, and not toothy. I didn't get her digits, and rarely ask for them. Most of these girls will lose their phone or trade it for some candy. This makes it pointless to get a number unless you know the girl and know that she's got enough sense to keep a working phone.
-
11-27-12 12:09 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 55Opp's
Sorry Gent's. Forgot the pic's!
-
11-27-12 11:36 #4678Regular Member

Posts: 14Barbie
There's only 3 problems with Barbie she's hard to find she spoiled me from wanting anyone else Fatima a near second and her phone can go weeks without minutesi
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 11:34 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 55Kasey
I got to thank you OneKnot. I found myself in the Fort area and thinking of your glowing review I decided to recon the area for Kasey. After a few minutes of scouting I stuck pay dirt spotting her by the liquor store. After scooping her up and exchanging the customary pleasantries we were off for our date. First off I have to say it was a really, really great date. I was treated to one of the best BBBJ I've ever had! And oh yes, CG without me requesting it! She took total control of the date in a really good way. Despite my efforts I didn't last to long into FS after that awesome BBBJ. But after resting a minute I had the urge to go again and she happily accommodated my needs. This time I lasted a bit longer and after multiple positions I popped again and this time was down for the count. Afterwards she had briefly mention something about her water being out. I picked up on the hint, laughed and replied "So go take a shower". She was really grateful and after getting out of a long shower mention that she was waiting for me to get in with her. Doh! I though she was just soaking. Anyway Kasey has a great attitude and gives great service! If you get lucky and pick her up please treat her right. I definitely will be seeing this one again. Oh and a tip to newbies. If you take a SW to a no-tel and they give you good service, be nice and offer for them use the shower there. Most of the girl's live in "abandominium's" with no running water hence showers are way to far and in between. Oh and let them take the damn TP! Pillows, bedding, TV's. No. But for crying out loud let them have the TP! LOL! Anyway I snapped a few pic's after her shower. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 10:48 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 275Guys, you have to remember, he barebacked her. That was why he "owed" her the air mattress. He may have already got his Karma in the way of an STD. Barbie is a nice girl but this isn't likely the first time she traded bareback for a "gift". Good luck with your dick dude. You saved 25 bucks on the mattress, You may very well pay 100's in doctor and Rx bills. That was a bad way to treat another human being. Your just rotten to the core.
Originally Posted by Billyboy0007
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 10:32 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 87Ill buy her a mattress
Hell thats wrong anyone see her pm for my number have her call I will buy here a mattress and take her shopping. Just to let her know we all are not a-holes.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 09:48 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 55Plus 2. For the most part if you treat these girl's right it will pay dividend's! I've known Barbie since she first started coming to the Ave. I'm the one who snapped those pic's you horny f@ckers Are always seeing on her of her. Dude she would have really, really, really appreciated that cheap ass $25 air mattress. Little everyday items that we take for granted like shampoo, a hot meal, a hot shower are huge to these girls. Honestly if it was some other girl that may have gave you a shitty date I would have thought this was funny. But Barbie has a great attitude and has always giving me nothing but stellar performances during our dates. BTW I really do hope you have decent health insurance sounds like you'll be needing it!
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 07:41 #4673Senior Member

Posts: 89+1, I wouldn't brag about dicking someone over like that.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 06:23 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 87I agree
That was Just cold. Mad Hunter I bet your the kind of guy who likes to kick Puppys. Then not wearing a comdom you will get what you deserve soon enough.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 03:44 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 130That was cold
A deal is a deal, man. You would have made that girl's day and probably ended up with a decent, drama-free regular who sounds like she has the potential to be a lot of fun. I suppose the day you get ripped of by one of these girls, you'll be on here screaming to high heaven. Beware of karma, dude.
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 03:22 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 130Good idea
Probably should use a 10 point scale however. With the understanding, of course, that these can all change on a daily, if not hourly, basis.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 03:03 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 159Digs
First question would be what was the age range of Jessica? Prefer younger than myself. Not into the mommy thing.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Rate her on this scale: 4 points max total for looks. 3 points max for skills, and 3 points max for personality.
Did you get digs of this doll?
Fellas, I think we need do adopt a universal SW scale. Let's be honest, taste for looks to me and preference to someone else could be on the complete opposite sides of the spectrum.
-
11-27-12 02:22 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 327Jessica
Scooped Jessica on jc tonight. Spent the better part of an hour strolling around only seeing some really haggard sws before I found this cute gal. I ended up circling a couple of times, due to the fact that she was wearing a hooded jacket and I couldn't see her face. Pulled down a side street and let her come to me. She asked what was up, and I asked to see her face. When she pulled her hood down I immediately said hop in! We found a nice quiet spot, and she went to town on me with a great BBBJ. I got some nice fiv and played with the little man in the boat for a good 15 minutes. She got really wet and I wrapped for a nice ride. While this wasn't GFE, I would bet that it definitely could be a nice time at a local notel. She hugged me and grabbed my head pulling me tight to her while whimpering a little.
Afterwards we hung out in the car chatting for half an hour. I really love it when I find a girl that isn't rushing to the dope house. I'm certain that she likes to smoke, but she gave no hint of it. Great personality, tall spinner, nice blonde hair=A+ in my book.
Stay safe gentleman.
-
11-27-12 00:52 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 742Monica Again
I did see her getting hassled by uncle Wayne early Sunday morn so I opted to pass but later Sunday night I saw her out scooped found a spot and she started out with a decent but toothy BJ which resulted in her dosing off a few times during the process so I upgraded to cfs to a happy end total damage was Jackson and his half brother! I am drained and on break for now! LOL
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 00:42 #4666Senior Member

Posts: 742Maybe one in the same?
From 11/3 http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1587251
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
Seems a lot of girls are migrating South / West for the winter











Reply With Quote





