Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4657
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Move over Fatima. Think I'll have to make a trip for this one.
    This girl isn't as outgoing as Fatima, but she was definitely a fun ride, no hassle, and was good company to talk to. I will say that Fatima has her beat when it comes to a killer body, but kacey / candy has a great body too. I hope that I can find her sometime this week for a little fun. BTW, I didn't see a single Leo all day yesterday.

  2. #4656

    Thats her

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Barbie you were wondering why nobody has posted about. If so, she is a cutie.
    Thats the girl. She was a good time.

  3. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Dxter,

    If money is no object as you so often claim, why do you mess with any of these girls on the R? The majority of the BP girls are cleaner and better looking and, with caution, would present far less risk.
    I didn't say it was "no object."

    It's less of an object for me than it might be for others.

    Halo's booty was my Mt. Everest. I climbed it and accomplished what I had long set out to do. Since then, I have not sampled the wares out there, just been looking and lurking every now and then, and likely won't be scooping for a good long time. There are too many idiots out there doing too many stupid things that any sighted Uncle could spot. Fatima intrigues me, so, after the frenzy dies down around her, I may see what it will take to bust a nut in her ass.

  4. #4654

    Don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    It's scary to think how many hundreds of gallons of cum have been pumped into Leann's stinky old twat, stretched out ass and toothless mouth over the years. She looks scary bad to me. If she doesn't have HIV or full blown aids, I'd be surprised. Stay away from that one. Just look at her. Good lord, man. You got to be crazy to mess with her.
    Dxter,

    If money is no object as you so often claim, why do you mess with any of these girls on the R? The majority of the BP girls are cleaner and better looking and, with caution, would present far less risk.

  5. #4653

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Barbie has been reviewed multiple times, with pic's. Nice report, love the "bare weiner" part, everyone loves a good BB story. What I want to know is what happened at the CVS LOL.
    My curiosity is piqued as well. Looks like I've been spending far too much time with Dani lately.

  6. #4652
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    I decided to hit the Are today to look for the elusive great one. I cruised for a bit but no luck. The church was pretty busy so I thought I would do some other errands and then come back. So about an hour later I drive back and who do I see by the telephone. YES! Finally. Well I do a proper turn at the corner (none of this cut across traffi) and what happens, another person blazes into the station. By the time I come around she gives me the "I'm sorry" look. Damn!

    So I go back to see what else. And who do I see, Leann. Definitely not the looks but damn still really good at what she does. So the trip wasn't a total waste
    It's scary to think how many hundreds of gallons of cum have been pumped into Leann's stinky old twat, stretched out ass and toothless mouth over the years. She looks scary bad to me. If she doesn't have HIV or full blown aids, I'd be surprised. Stay away from that one. Just look at her. Good lord, man. You got to be crazy to mess with her.

  7. #4651

    C@@k Blocked

    I decided to hit the Are today to look for the elusive great one. I cruised for a bit but no luck. The church was pretty busy so I thought I would do some other errands and then come back. So about an hour later I drive back and who do I see by the telephone. YES! Finally. Well I do a proper turn at the corner (none of this cut across traffi) and what happens, another person blazes into the station. By the time I come around she gives me the "I'm sorry" look. Damn!

    So I go back to see what else. And who do I see, Leann. Definitely not the looks but damn still really good at what she does. So the trip wasn't a total waste

  8. #4650

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Any info to add on performance? Looks? Just curious how " worth it " she is?
    I love redheads, and I've scooped her twice. I'd forgotten that she had rules, such as no touching her head while she is bobbing. She's ok, nothing special and I will no longer repeat. Both were just quick car dates.

  9. #4649

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Went through fort today, as the ave was a ghost town. Scooped a really cute spinner named kacey. She didn't seem like much with her heavy winter jacket but I give her a solid 9 on the scale. Good skin, tight body, smelled clean, and had a great personality. Said that she had just recently moved to fort from the triangle. We found a spot, she stripped down and went to town giving me an incredible deep BBBJ. I had to make her stop after a minute as I didn't want the fun to end early. She rode me cg and I just couldn't last she was so tight. She pulled the cover, and started BBBJ again using her tongue to clean me up. I've got to say that this girl might make my ATF list. We will have to see how the next performance goes. Definitely going to hit a notel next time. Here is a pic of this little cutie.
    Move over Fatima. Think I'll have to make a trip for this one.

  10. #4648

    Very nice

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Barbie you were wondering why nobody has posted about. If so, she is a cutie.
    Wow this Barbie chick is hot. What happened in CVS?

  11. #4647
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Went through fort today, as the ave was a ghost town. Scooped a really cute spinner named kacey. She didn't seem like much with her heavy winter jacket but I give her a solid 9 on the scale. Good skin, tight body, smelled clean, and had a great personality. Said that she had just recently moved to fort from the triangle. We found a spot, she stripped down and went to town giving me an incredible deep BBBJ. I had to make her stop after a minute as I didn't want the fun to end early. She rode me cg and I just couldn't last she was so tight. She pulled the cover, and started BBBJ again using her tongue to clean me up. I've got to say that this girl might make my ATF list. We will have to see how the next performance goes. Definitely going to hit a notel next time. Here is a pic of this little cutie.
    Very nice!

  12. #4646
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Went through fort today, as the ave was a ghost town. Scooped a really cute spinner named kacey. She didn't seem like much with her heavy winter jacket but I give her a solid 9 on the scale. Good skin, tight body, smelled clean, and had a great personality. Said that she had just recently moved to fort from the triangle. We found a spot, she stripped down and went to town giving me an incredible deep BBBJ. I had to make her stop after a minute as I didn't want the fun to end early. She rode me cg and I just couldn't last she was so tight. She pulled the cover, and started BBBJ again using her tongue to clean me up. I've got to say that this girl might make my ATF list. We will have to see how the next performance goes. Definitely going to hit a notel next time. Here is a pic of this little cutie.
    Great report! You hit the lottery with this 1

  13. #4645

    Fort is good today

    Went through fort today, as the ave was a ghost town. Scooped a really cute spinner named kacey. She didn't seem like much with her heavy winter jacket but I give her a solid 9 on the scale. Good skin, tight body, smelled clean, and had a great personality. Said that she had just recently moved to fort from the triangle. We found a spot, she stripped down and went to town giving me an incredible deep BBBJ. I had to make her stop after a minute as I didn't want the fun to end early. She rode me cg and I just couldn't last she was so tight. She pulled the cover, and started BBBJ again using her tongue to clean me up. I've got to say that this girl might make my ATF list. We will have to see how the next performance goes. Definitely going to hit a notel next time. Here is a pic of this little cutie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  14. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have picked her up too. She is very nice. Obviously not a looker at all, and I have only dreamed of an oral dictation, and it was NICE. When wanting to bust and not care, LeAnn is good for that anytime. If all else fails just close your eyes and imagine what ever " does the trick " for you. One of the things I take into account often is relations with the girls I dream of. Once you are with a girl a couple times, it takes some of the " edge off" so to speak. You still can't trust them, but the ones you know and have good experience with become an almost " sure thing" for a hassle free time. Just my opinion.
    Does anyone remember Leann's sister, Jeannette? She was pretty great. Haven't seen her in years. Last time was around 2007 in a trailer off 8-mile. We rocked that fucker pretty good.

  15. #4643

    Grossbeck & 8mile

    Cruised this area again around 12 Sat nite. Saw only one, Summer a WSW looked to be late 30's but was proud to say she was 50. Not bad looking, a 6 or 7 on the scale. After the check we found a spot for a decent BBBJCIM for. 25. She also stated that a couple of girls in that area just got locked up so you might see less girls in that area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape