Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 21049
-
11-26-12 00:12 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 130Same here
My curiosity is piqued as well. Looks like I've been spending far too much time with Dani lately.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 22:57 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 92It's scary to think how many hundreds of gallons of cum have been pumped into Leann's stinky old twat, stretched out ass and toothless mouth over the years. She looks scary bad to me. If she doesn't have HIV or full blown aids, I'd be surprised. Stay away from that one. Just look at her. Good lord, man. You got to be crazy to mess with her.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 21:50 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 281C@@k Blocked
I decided to hit the Are today to look for the elusive great one. I cruised for a bit but no luck. The church was pretty busy so I thought I would do some other errands and then come back. So about an hour later I drive back and who do I see by the telephone. YES! Finally. Well I do a proper turn at the corner (none of this cut across traffi) and what happens, another person blazes into the station. By the time I come around she gives me the "I'm sorry" look. Damn!
So I go back to see what else. And who do I see, Leann. Definitely not the looks but damn still really good at what she does. So the trip wasn't a total waste
-
11-25-12 20:26 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 782Emily
I love redheads, and I've scooped her twice. I'd forgotten that she had rules, such as no touching her head while she is bobbing. She's ok, nothing special and I will no longer repeat. Both were just quick car dates.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 19:56 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 130Nice
Move over Fatima. Think I'll have to make a trip for this one.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 19:11 #6554

Posts: 64Very nice
Wow this Barbie chick is hot. What happened in CVS?
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 18:36 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 70Very nice!
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 16:56 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 372Great report! You hit the lottery with this 1
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 16:05 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 327Fort is good today
Went through fort today, as the ave was a ghost town. Scooped a really cute spinner named kacey. She didn't seem like much with her heavy winter jacket but I give her a solid 9 on the scale. Good skin, tight body, smelled clean, and had a great personality. Said that she had just recently moved to fort from the triangle. We found a spot, she stripped down and went to town giving me an incredible deep BBBJ. I had to make her stop after a minute as I didn't want the fun to end early. She rode me cg and I just couldn't last she was so tight. She pulled the cover, and started BBBJ again using her tongue to clean me up. I've got to say that this girl might make my ATF list. We will have to see how the next performance goes. Definitely going to hit a notel next time. Here is a pic of this little cutie.
-
11-25-12 08:28 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 92Does anyone remember Leann's sister, Jeannette? She was pretty great. Haven't seen her in years. Last time was around 2007 in a trailer off 8-mile. We rocked that fucker pretty good.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 02:50 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 61Grossbeck & 8mile
Cruised this area again around 12 Sat nite. Saw only one, Summer a WSW looked to be late 30's but was proud to say she was 50. Not bad looking, a 6 or 7 on the scale. After the check we found a spot for a decent BBBJCIM for. 25. She also stated that a couple of girls in that area just got locked up so you might see less girls in that area.
-
11-24-12 23:12 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 273Barbie
Few weeks back I met up with a girl named Barbie on Mi Ave. I'm really surprised she hasn't been reviewed yet. (maybe she has and I just missed it). She's blonde, petite (nice body) tits B and has a good attitude. I ended up taking her over to the crest to fuck. She offered BBBJ and cfs for. 5 I told her I wanted to fuck bare weiner if at all possible. No additional fee was requested however she did want me to do something in return for her if she let me do her bare weiner. She wanted me to take her to CVS to get her an air matress. When I was laying on the bed with a boner I agreed. What happened at CVS is another story. All in all she was a good time.
-
11-24-12 19:19 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 742Friday morning
Cruised around early Friday and the usual spots were dead. Fort had some activity but nothing that caught my interest other than the nerdy bookworm looking WSW with the glasses I saw someone inquire or report on (she appeared to look a little chunky for my taste) but when I went around for a second look she was gone. Per reports from MichDL and BUHound I decided to hit the Hoover area in search of Hoover action. I remember this area well from back in the day and it didn't take long to find Crystal I reported on her a while back http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1506380 She at first seemed to be in a decent mood but once we found a spot it pretty much turned into the same scenario and BJ Fail! I did see a couple of SW's down the road but I finally (after a week) got a call from my #1 Peach and made a B-Line to her place for great DTBBBJ2cim to start the day!
-
11-24-12 18:35 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 782Redhead R
Pretty sure it's Emily.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-12 15:44 #6545Regular Member

Posts: 22One Knot,
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
I saw Toni out this morning. And you are correct, she's definately nice looking for an older SW. I've sampled Toni's skills twice, and at her best, she's only average. You probably caught her on her less than average day. Better luck on your next outing.










Reply With Quote





