Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2384

    Tips

    Anyone know if this one is legit? I am also searching for free reviews, any hints? PM me.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nde-21/8170947

  2. #2383

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    There you go, giving away the farm. It should not be difficult for anybody watching this place to obtain an exact address with the information you provided. Also this post should be an the massage section.
    Since we all share this hobby, let us be friends and help each other out. I apologize and agree my post should be moved to AMP session.

  3. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience with her yesterday and asked what her name is right before I left. She said she is not Sandra but Sasha. They are using the same # and address but I guess their owner replaces inventory more frequently than others. Or both are in the house taking different shifts.
    I agree with you so what if any difference does it make what her friggen name is. The lady I saw was a great provider.

  4. #2381

    Next to 7eleven

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I will revisit NOVA next week. I was very impressed with the massage spa on second floor in Gallows Road, next to 7eleven. There are 2 40s Chinese ladies work there. The boss's massage skill is best. Last visit, I tried to remove my cover on the flip, she just laughed. I had no finish, but I enjoyed the massage a lot. Does anyone have extra at this place? Can you pm me?
    There you go, giving away the farm. It should not be difficult for anybody watching this place to obtain an exact address with the information you provided. Also this post should be an the massage section.

  5. #2380

    Don't waste your time expecting more

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I will revisit NOVA next week. I was very impressed with the massage spa on second floor in Gallows Road, next to 7eleven. There are 2 40s Chinese ladies work there. The boss's massage skill is best. Last visit, I tried to remove my cover on the flip, she just laughed. I had no finish, but I enjoyed the massage a lot. Does anyone have extra at this place? Can you pm me?
    The old owner was a woman who worked there with her daughter. The mother would provide an assist on self-service, but the daughter wouldn't. The place came under new management over a year ago, and they seem pretty adamant that nothing is possible.

  6. #2379

    Chinese massage next to 7eleven on Gallows Road

    I will revisit NOVA next week. I was very impressed with the massage spa on second floor in Gallows Road, next to 7eleven. There are 2 40s Chinese ladies work there. The boss's massage skill is best. Last visit, I tried to remove my cover on the flip, she just laughed. I had no finish, but I enjoyed the massage a lot. Does anyone have extra at this place? Can you pm me?

  7. #2378

    It is sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtesanLover  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go see Sandra up in Tysons corner and went for the hr visit. Should have just done 30min. No disputing her good looks even though I suspect there maybe two people working out of that location. Cause my girl said her name was "Sasha" or "Shasha" anyway I could be wrong cause it also does sound like Sandra. My girl however was clearly not in her 20's as others have reported on here. She was 30 something which is fine, she had nice D naturals on her slim frame and she was very pleasant. However my shower was very brief, massage was amateurish. Did CG then K9 and less that 5 mins into the coital embrace she is saying" Cum baby cum". Nothing is more of a turn-off than that, anyway I tried to take my time still but she kept on saying it. So eventually I just popped. She cleaned me up gave me some more of her perfunctory massage and I was out the door in 30mins. Snatch was not tight at all, loosest asian snatch I've had. I would give her an average rating but hey YMMV.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dra-24/7364655

    CL
    I got that experience also. She kept saying "cum baby cum" more than 10 times during my session. Also, Sandra respects the time. 1 hour. If you finished early, you have extra massage up to 1 hour. Sasha is very short on time, you cum you out.

  8. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    I guess you mean the gate code. I posted that valuable piece of information because I thought it would be helpful for a client to preclude getting stalled to get in. Lord the TC traffic is a bad enough delay. I went there and waited 10 minutes at the gate thinking I could follow someone in, but eventually had to call Sandra, and it was Sandra, to get the code. It isn't a launch code so it shouldn't affect the shit service you have been getting.
    To be honest, I am very appreciated your willing to share information. But believe or not, many good places I knew got busted because we shared good info too open in this forum. I am glad that you didn't provide the room number. PM should keep us away from losing good providers. My 2 cents.

  9. #2376

    Jae Shea

    Does anyone have a report / review on her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ell-23/9207389

  10. #2375

    She is not Sandra, her name is Sasha.

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtesanLover  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go see Sandra up in Tysons corner and went for the hr visit. Should have just done 30min. No disputing her good looks even though I suspect there maybe two people working out of that location. Cause my girl said her name was "Sasha" or "Shasha" anyway I could be wrong cause it also does sound like Sandra. My girl however was clearly not in her 20's as others have reported on here. She was 30 something which is fine, she had nice D naturals on her slim frame and she was very pleasant. However my shower was very brief, massage was amateurish. Did CG then K9 and less that 5 mins into the coital embrace she is saying" Cum baby cum". Nothing is more of a turn-off than that, anyway I tried to take my time still but she kept on saying it. So eventually I just popped. She cleaned me up gave me some more of her perfunctory massage and I was out the door in 30mins. Snatch was not tight at all, loosest asian snatch I've had. I would give her an average rating but hey YMMV.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dra-24/7364655

    CL
    I had the same experience with her yesterday and asked what her name is right before I left. She said she is not Sandra but Sasha. They are using the same # and address but I guess their owner replaces inventory more frequently than others. Or both are in the house taking different shifts.

  11. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtesanLover  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go see Sandra up in Tysons corner and went for the hr visit. Should have just done 30min. No disputing her good looks even though I suspect there maybe two people working out of that location. Cause my girl said her name was "Sasha" or "Shasha" anyway I could be wrong cause it also does sound like Sandra. My girl however was clearly not in her 20's as others have reported on here. She was 30 something which is fine, she had nice D naturals on her slim frame and she was very pleasant. However my shower was very brief, massage was amateurish. Did CG then K9 and less that 5 mins into the coital embrace she is saying" Cum baby cum". Nothing is more of a turn-off than that, anyway I tried to take my time still but she kept on saying it. So eventually I just popped. She cleaned me up gave me some more of her perfunctory massage and I was out the door in 30mins. Snatch was not tight at all, loosest asian snatch I've had. I would give her an average rating but hey YMMV.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dra-24/7364655

    CL
    You didn't get Sandra. The MO is the other short haired provider. If long hair, then was Sandra. But doesn't sound like her at all.

  12. #2373

    Sandra the "Rush-ian"

    Decided to go see Sandra up in Tysons corner and went for the hr visit. Should have just done 30min. No disputing her good looks even though I suspect there maybe two people working out of that location. Cause my girl said her name was "Sasha" or "Shasha" anyway I could be wrong cause it also does sound like Sandra. My girl however was clearly not in her 20's as others have reported on here. She was 30 something which is fine, she had nice D naturals on her slim frame and she was very pleasant. However my shower was very brief, massage was amateurish. Did CG then K9 and less that 5 mins into the coital embrace she is saying" Cum baby cum". Nothing is more of a turn-off than that, anyway I tried to take my time still but she kept on saying it. So eventually I just popped. She cleaned me up gave me some more of her perfunctory massage and I was out the door in 30mins. Snatch was not tight at all, loosest asian snatch I've had. I would give her an average rating but hey YMMV.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...dra-24/7364655

    CL

  13. #2372

    Thanks Fellas

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudraidhe  [View Original Post]
    Oops! I misquoted the wrong post below and should have cited Metloaf's post. Sorry.
    Good heads up haven't left the laire all week getting things in order for Rio next week. Just making time for the personal stable. She will remain on do to list but normally after my international trips takes me awhile to get back to local mongering for several reasons. Women on the board don't seem to look that tempting especially after Brazil.

  14. #2371

    Go check her out and report back

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAndIke  [View Original Post]
    Let us know.

  15. #2370

    Miko / Daphnee

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Has any of the fellas had the pleasure of her? In mood for take out.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...que-26/9187456
    Oops! I misquoted the wrong post below and should have cited Metloaf's post. Sorry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape