Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5033

    Lace

    If you are riding around and looking for a really good BBBJ, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good fuck, stop for Lace. If you are riding around looking for a really good freaky good time, stop for Lace. But! If you are riding around, looking for the sweet pretty blue eyed blonde hottie of your dreams – pass by Lace – she is not what you want.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lace 012.jpg‎   Lace 26.jpg‎   Lace 001.jpg‎   Lace 35.jpg‎   Lace 40.jpg‎  

    Lace 58.jpg‎   Lace 65.jpg‎   Lace 66.jpg‎   Lace 34.jpg‎   Lace 41.jpg‎  


  2. #5032

    Lace

    While I was removing my trousers, Lace cover the lounge chair with the sheet I'd brought along. Then she knelt down between my legs and proceeded with a really nice BBBJ. Sitting there I watched as my dick disappeared over and over again into her mouth and she twisted her head back and forth. She'the lower her mouth completely down, her bottom lip resting on my balls. She'the hold her face in that position, her dark eyes looking up at me as her tongue moved along the underside of my dick. She held her gaze as she raised up, keeping her tongue along the underside and her lips glued around my dick until she arrive at the head. Lace would vary between a kissing or popping sound when she released my dick head from her mouth. She'the divert her eyes to the head of my dick, kissing and licking, before returning her gaze and her dark eyes up again watching me, watching her.

    I spoke to her as she sucked. I encouraged her and gave praise to her technique. "Damn! That's good," came out of my mouth more than once. Then, "Ahh! Shit! Do the balls again, that feels so good." After some other choice words of dirt, I felt the need to distract my attention – take my mind off of what was happening . Long enough to gather myself and perhaps prolong things a while longer. So I asked Lace, "What else do you do? Do you do anal?"

    Lace's mouth came up to the head of my dick and her tongue lingered right at the tip as her eyes pierced deep into mine. She lifted up, taking her breast in her hands and lowering them around my dick, cradling it and rode up and down. While massaging my dick with her tits, Lace's face lifted up and with a sulkily, almost pleading look; she replied simply, "Do you have a condom?"

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lace 28.jpg‎   Lace 36.jpg‎   Lace 43.jpg‎   Lace 59.jpg‎   Lace 67.jpg‎  

    Lace 69.jpg‎   Lace 012.jpg‎   Lace 011.jpg‎   Lace 004.jpg‎   Lace 57.jpg‎  


  3. #5031

    Lace

    Slightly startled, I hesitated with my reply. She hadn't blinked, in fact, she seemed eager. Waiting for my answer, Lace continued titty fucking my dick. Finally, after my mind cleared, I told her, "Yes! In my camera bag." Then, I add, "No need to rush – keep doing what you've been doing – I am enjoying it." With that, Lace let go of my dick with her tits, staring up with her dark devilish eyes, she twist her head slightly to one side went down and began sucking and licking around my balls, before returning to dick sucking.

    After what she'd said, how she'd said it and what it implied, finally hit home, I grabbed Lace by the hair and lifted her off my dick. I said, "Let me get the condom." Lace stood and I stepped towards my camera case and retrieved a condom. I turned around to find Lace bending over the lounge chair waiting. I slipped on the condom and stepped in behind her. Looking back, she reached around with both hands and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Looking down I could see my choices. God Damn! I wanted to rush up in her ass and bury my dick to the hilt. Her round eye seem to wink up at me. In my youth I would have tried to tear her a new asshole. But that was then and this was now. Holding my quivering dick in my hand I guided it pass her butt hole and into her pussy. As I did, in a rough groan I said to Lace as she was looking back holding her butt cheeks open, "Maybe next time." She appeared a bit surprise, if not a little disappointed, as my dick head moved pass her asshole to her pussy lips. Lace pushed back and I pushed into her. She was wet and easy to slam into. Before long, we were fucking wildly, her ass pushing back hard, her cheeks shaking and my dick exploding.

    Lace is about as freaky as they come. Everything is on the table. That was our first date. The second was just as good if not better. And! I plan to see her again.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lace 010.jpg‎   Lace 68.jpg‎   Lace 70.jpg‎   Lace 64.jpg‎   Lace 48.jpg‎  

    Lace 46.jpg‎   Lace 45.jpg‎   Lace 005.jpg‎   Lace 003.jpg‎   Lace 55.jpg‎  


  4. #5030

    Keeping order

    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Incidentally, this is a thread for photos by one forum member. It was separated out from the streetwalker thread and the general thread . it was never intended as a general forum for locating or reporting on streetwalkers. For more responses I would recommend using the streetwalker thread, which is (mercifully) less cluttered and focused on the kind of information you are seeking.
    Quite true.
    The Philly forum used to be so jammed and scattered with comments posted in all the wrong places but it HAS been kept relativley free of confusion and clutter for a few years now.
    Nice to see someone trying to help keep things in order.
    On a related topic (of course, here I go OFF topic) the forum has also been relativley free of flaming of late. Nice, no?

    Forth Ryte

  5. #5029
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawel32  [View Original Post]
    I meant katie about 20 years old with a blonde hair
    Yes, I saw 20 year-old Platinum Katie at her Market St job, but that place reportedly is now closed.

    Incidentally, this is a thread for photos by one forum member. It was separated out from the streetwalker thread and the general thread because of the large number of pictures and the excessive posts from out-of-town photo gallery visitors. So it was never intended as a general forum for locating or reporting on streetwalkers. For more responses I would recommend using the streetwalker thread, which is (mercifully) less cluttered and focused on the kind of information you are seeking.

  6. #5028
    I meant katie about 20 years old with a blonde hair

  7. #5027

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawel32  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see kate, a girl with blonde hair?
    Are you sure her name is Kate or Kay? Haven't seen either in about a week. They both have blonde hair. I'm just an'OLGator
    Last edited by Gator145; 11-22-12 at 17:16. Reason: Additional info

  8. #5026
    Did anyone see kate, a girl with blonde hair?

  9. #5025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My young cousin asked to borrow one of my cars. He's a college student with a new driver's license. I decided to let him use the car I normally use on Kensington Avenue. I was about to tell him to take it and clean it out. Something told me to stop and check it out myself. This is what I found under the passenger's side seat.

    I seldom use this SUV for anything other than sport trips. The back is full of stuff I use when going to the gym, hiking, jogging, biking and outdoor trips. I seldom carry non-professional passengers in this vehicle. Most people, who know me well, know this. It would have been hard to explain if my young cousin had discovered the StreetWalker's Black Plastic Bag.

    Even worst, what if I'the been stopped by LE?

    Another reminder of the chances we take.

    CookyJar
    Wow! I've found some things here and there, but nothing like this. The 22 rules do say something about cleaning up the vehicle after a date. This is a good reminder for us all. You never know what our hourly friends bring into our lives.

  10. #5024

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My young cousin asked to borrow one of my cars. He's a college student with a new driver's license. I decided to let him use the car I normally use on Kensington Avenue. I was about to tell him to take it and clean it out. Something told me to stop and check it out myself. This is what I found under the passenger's side seat.

    I seldom use this SUV for anything other than sport trips. The back is full of stuff I use when going to the gym, hiking, jogging, biking and outdoor trips. I seldom carry non-professional passengers in this vehicle. Most people, who know me well, know this. It would have been hard to explain if my young cousin had discovered the StreetWalker's Black Plastic Bag.

    Even worst, what if I'the been stopped by LE?

    Another reminder of the chances we take.

    CookyJar
    Thanks for sharing! You sure dodged a bullet with that find. If LE had discovered it, you'd be in a heap 'o mess.

    As you point out that is the risk of the hobby. Gives me an opportunity to repeat something I learned. There is the Legal concept called "constructive possession." What it means is that if something like that bag is found in YOUR car, during an LE search, that EVERY occupant in the car can be assume to be the owner and each one charged with whatever charges result from the find of that stuff. Er, unless the girl is willing to "man up" and claim sole ownership of the bag or whatever she stashed. So beware and stay vigilant.

    That said, when I see that bag and its contents is makes me profoundly sad. Some poor girl dated CJ and earned a step up from his generosity. But in the end she forgot her possessions and some of the things she needs to survive in her world! So in the end, while she took a few steps forward with her good contact with CJ, she took a step backwards too.

    I mean SH*T! She even has fliers there of where to find the free food, coffee or cheap breakfast specials. I hope she can find these places otherwise.

    So as we enter this holiday season, the season of giving, let us not forget these girls. Perhaps we can all visit a favorite girl with a care-pack of goodies? Needed toiletries, smokes, covers, food, candy? Shoot, maybe even as my buddy fbtom use to do, take her to lunch / dinner!

  11. #5023

    Streetwalkers bag

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    My young cousin asked to borrow one of my cars. He's a college student with a new driver's license. I decided to let him use the car I normally use on Kensington Avenue. I was about to tell him to take it and clean it out. Something told me to stop and check it out myself. This is what I found under the passenger's side seat.

    I seldom use this SUV for anything other than sport trips. The back is full of stuff I use when going to the gym, hiking, jogging, biking and outdoor trips. I seldom carry non-professional passengers in this vehicle. Most people, who know me well, know this. It would have been hard to explain if my young cousin had discovered the StreetWalker's Black Plastic Bag.

    Even worst, what if I'the been stopped by LE?

    Another reminder of the chances we take.

    CookyJar
    Thank you Cookie Jar: You just broke new ground. I have found similar items and got rid of them right away. It must be hard to keep ahead of all the rest.

  12. #5022

    StreetWalker Black Plastic Bag

    My young cousin asked to borrow one of my cars. He's a college student with a new driver's license. I decided to let him use the car I normally use on Kensington Avenue. I was about to tell him to take it and clean it out. Something told me to stop and check it out myself. This is what I found under the passenger's side seat.

    I seldom use this SUV for anything other than sport trips. The back is full of stuff I use when going to the gym, hiking, jogging, biking and outdoor trips. I seldom carry non-professional passengers in this vehicle. Most people, who know me well, know this. It would have been hard to explain if my young cousin had discovered the StreetWalker's Black Plastic Bag.

    Even worst, what if I'the been stopped by LE?

    Another reminder of the chances we take.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails StreetWalker's Bag 54.jpg‎   StreetWalker's Bag 53.jpg‎   Contents of StreetWalkers Bags 55.jpg‎   Contents of StreetWalkers Bags 56.jpg‎   Contents of StreetWalkers Bags 57.jpg‎  

    Contents of StreetWalkers Bags 60.jpg‎  

  13. #5021

    Thank you Cookie

    Just thought I'd give credit to cookie for his hard work. I live in orlando and yet every time I swing by this forum and find myself wishing I was in Philly. I found myself looking for cookies posts like a kid eagerly awaiting the next episode of his favorite cartoon. Cool pics, great info, awesome stories. Cookie start a podcast or something, I know I'd tune in and I doubt I'm the only one.

  14. #5020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've got a jones, for you. Moyua, I truly love you.

    No one I've ever known knows how to handle me, like you do.

    I can't help it Moyua. I can't help what you do to me.

    You're my every fantasy.

    There's no telling how far I'll go,

    When I'm with you I can't stop.

    When I am with you I don't know.

    It's like when I thirst, I want every drop.

    Let's unwind, take it slow,

    Turn the light down low.

    Up and down.

    Back and forth.

    Just like a seesaw.

    Around we go.

    CookyJar
    Cookyjar,

    This is the best find you made and I can see why the great poem. Wish I thought of that.

  15. #5019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've got a jones, for you. Moyua, I truly love you.

    No one I've ever known knows how to handle me, like you do.

    I can't help it Moyua. I can't help what you do to me.

    You're my every fantasy.

    There's no telling how far I'll go,

    When I'm with you I can't stop.

    When I am with you I don't know.

    It's like when I thirst, I want every drop.

    Let's unwind, take it slow,

    Turn the light down low.

    Up and down.

    Back and forth.

    Just like a seesaw.

    Around we go.

    CookyJar
    D-A-M-N Dude! Get a room! LOL!

    Glad you found one that you click with. Hang on tight and enjoy while you can. That is a rare find.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape