Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #277

    Reviews on BP?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJ29  [View Original Post]
    There is info in the BP reviews as well.
    Been using BP for quite some time. But am not familiar with BP reviews. Can you 'splain me? (You can PM me or answer in this open forum) thanks. D1923

  2. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by BillYellowTail  [View Original Post]
    I am going to try and get a session with brandy.

    If anyone knows about her, I would appreciate heads up.

    Does she give a decent massage.

    Bill
    There is info in the BP reviews as well.

  3. #275

    Scroll Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyellowtail  [View Original Post]
    I am going to try and get a session with brandy.

    If anyone knows about her, I would appreciate heads up.

    Does she give a decent massage.

    Bill
    Number 265 on 11/15. Tells the story!

  4. #274

    I am heading to Brandy

    I am going to try and get a session with brandy.

    If anyone knows about her, I would appreciate heads up.

    Does she give a decent massage.

    Bill

  5. #273

    Is Liv for real?

    Am texting Liv. Need to know if she is LEO. If no, then I am going to give her a try.

    Any one know Liv from Coco Beach area?

    Bill

  6. #272

    Pmc

    Has anyone seen Divine? Wanted to hear a little about her before I spend that money. PM or just reply here. Thanks

  7. #271
    Does Brandy post on BP? She looks good!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSnake8  [View Original Post]
    Damn,

    That Brandy has quite a taste.

    She continues to charm and slay the snake and it gets better with each visit.

    Rub-a-dub-dub.

    Snake

  8. #270

    Syd Picture

    Sydacious is her handle, PM her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGsr  [View Original Post]
    Any links? Or pics?

  9. #269

    Syd

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterGsr  [View Original Post]
    Any links? Or pics?
    Big Dre's review may sound like a ringing endorsement, credit it to him having found someone who he clicks with and suits his needs.

    I have seen Syd and she is polite and right on target with her customer service skills.

    She is a 'big-un' if that is your style, go for it.

  10. #268
    Any links? Or pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dre  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen. What can I say? This woman is amazing. Spent some time with her, and was pampered totally. She's a BBW, VERY submissive, and very open-minded. She made sure to zap my stamina early (took her 2 pops) , so her backside is still untouched. If that's your thing, better hurry up because that is my next target. Treat her well, fellas. She will definitely treat you like royalty.

  11. #267

    My time with Sydacious.

    Gentlemen. What can I say? This woman is amazing. Spent some time with her, and was pampered totally. She's a BBW, VERY submissive, and very open-minded. She made sure to zap my stamina early (took her 2 pops) , so her backside is still untouched. If that's your thing, better hurry up because that is my next target. Treat her well, fellas. She will definitely treat you like royalty.

  12. #266

    Brandy on the Rocks

    Damn,

    That Brandy has quite a taste.

    She continues to charm and slay the snake and it gets better with each visit.

    Rub-a-dub-dub.

    Snake
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG1748.jpg‎  

  13. #265
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    I have told all of you so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spookfl  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the good fortune to spend time with Kelly, aka "southern hospitality" and am probably now spoiled forever. Her location was safe, clean and allowed for arrival and departure without drawing any attention. Our time together was amazing. She has some serious skills and is very responsive. If she went by "southern comfort" I'd say the two shots left me a happy drunk, dizzy and weak in the knees. Absolutly will be repeating.

    Spook
    Kelly is the most hottest woman, if that is a word. Well DAMN she makes me speechless. What more can I say. Why waste $$ driving around wasting gas, and just bad head? So why not just go and have a GREAT time with Kelly? She does offer us guys a discount. Granted I do adore her, my fault, but damn she IS one good time. I can not wait til she gets down here to the Vero area.

    Vero

  14. #264

    Thank you so much Spook for your kind words!

    I am so glad you had a wonderful time, I did as well. I look forward to seeing you again. Hobby hard but stay safe! Kelly.

    QUOTE=Spookfl; 1596458]I recently had the good fortune to spend time with Kelly, aka "southern hospitality" and am probably now spoiled forever. Her location was safe, clean and allowed for arrival and departure without drawing any attention. Our time together was amazing. She has some serious skills and is very responsive. If she went by "southern comfort" I'd say the two shots left me a happy drunk, dizzy and weak in the knees. Absolutly will be repeating.

    Spook[/QUOTE]

  15. #263

    Incall convert

    I recently had the good fortune to spend time with Kelly, aka "southern hospitality" and am probably now spoiled forever. Her location was safe, clean and allowed for arrival and departure without drawing any attention. Our time together was amazing. She has some serious skills and is very responsive. If she went by "southern comfort" I'd say the two shots left me a happy drunk, dizzy and weak in the knees. Absolutly will be repeating.

    Spook

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape