Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5443
-
11-18-12 20:36 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Missey = Ana (aka Spicy)
Both Readhead, and Enveed05 are good people.
I am not questioning the wisdom of their question. I am just voicing my opinion. No disrespect intended.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
That's her!
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
Missey has been on BP from the beginning. I do not know her current BP rates. But, I have heard the service was just as good if not better. A number of USASEXG members have sampled her BP talents; certainly one of them will step forward with a comment.
Personally I do not disclose rates. What good would it do? Some negotiating is expected, so rates vary from person to person. Like street rates, there is a ballpark figure on BP. Most girls stay within that rate. Most girls on BP are somewhere within the $XX.00 to $XXX.00 range. I have never seen a $20 ad on BP and if the girl is expecting more than $200.00 they usually state it. I am guessing that Missey falls somewhere in the middle.
Why ask questions, expecting someone to do the work for you. Give her a call. If you cannot afford the dime for the call, why the question? LOL.
JMHO.
CookyJar
-
11-18-12 15:57 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 197Missy Ana
Been on my radar as well. If you TOFTT, let us know her BP rates.
Originally Posted by Enveed05
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-12 15:20 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 153Missey = Ana?
Http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...el-23/12411596
Originally Posted by Mike 80
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure that this is miss Missey posting on BP as Ana. I wonder what her BP rates are. She has been on my radar. Anybody have any insights?
-
11-18-12 09:53 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 5563Missey comes in many sizes.
One of my objectives over the years has been to show that looks and appeal is relative. I wanted to show that if Missey had the proper make-up, lighting and in a nice setting, she'the be a spot-on doppelganger for the sexy Tantraka. Many of the girls we find could easily replace the models and star some people find so attractive. The only difference between Missey and Tantraka is make-up, clothing and location (and a healthy diet). IMHO.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I may never get to prove my hypothesis.
CookyJar
-
11-17-12 10:33 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 862Missy
Sensational. I'm pretty sure this is a girl I saw out last week in the mid-stroll area. Man, missed opportunity. I love this body type. If she lost 10 lbs maybe she'd be leaning a little too close to CCL but as it stands right now I don't think she's too skinny. Just about perfect IMO. And that face and that hair. Some truly great pics here.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-12 21:28 #3233Regular Member

Posts: 7Some of us aren't fortunate enough to live in areas where such treats are available. CJ's photos have to suffice for us. If you don't like them, skip over.
Originally Posted by HPS 9949
[View Original Post]
CJ. I've been a fan for some time now, keep up the fine work! (and I'll agree with others. Missy is a very beautiful girl, but a few extra pounds would enhance her beauty even more)
-
11-16-12 16:54 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 231One of my TOP ATFs
This might be the best photo you ever captured CookyJar! I think you captured her raw beauty, look and total sex appeal. Nice work!
I wish Missy would hit the lottery in more ways than one. She is an awesome woman.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-12 14:56 #3231Banned Member

Posts: 30Don't worry about the names. The names are not important. What's important are the photos.
-
11-16-12 09:57 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 5563Missey's Friend
This is Missey's friend. Unfortunately I cannot remember her name. She was already at the $10 spot when we arrived.
CookyJar
-
11-16-12 09:56 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 5563Missey & Friend
She answered the door wearing a flimsy black night gown. The short gown displayed just enough to get my dick hard and make an impression that lasted throughout my photo session with Missey.
Please forgive my faulty memory. I am certain someone will recognize Missey's friend and provide a name.
CookyJar
-
11-16-12 09:51 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 5563Missey & Friend
Before arriving, it had already been determined that a long elaborate photo session with Missey wasn't in the making. I had offered Missey a trip to Philadelphia that included shopping at a second hand store that sells gowns and the opportunity to purchase some Rite Aide make-up. She didn't want to make the trip and that was understandable – after all, she isn't a real model.
That did not stop her from being very accommodating and very good at what she does do. When I suggested the possibility of a threesome she was quick to help make the necessary arrangements.
Both girls preformed excellently. However, my personal preference leans towards the tall, slender and firm. I love the legs wrapped around me as I get in close.
CookyJar
-
11-16-12 07:36 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 139Lovely, I agree, but she looks like the first thing she needs is FOOD!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 17:42 #3226Banned Member

Posts: 30Yes! Loaded with pictures; that is what's important. Good call.
-
11-15-12 10:49 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 125Do me a favor, look at the number after your name, then look at Cooky Jar's. Might not mean much to you, but to seasoned users of this site, it means you're a newbie, which we like. But you're also a newbie that whines about things we like, such as CJ's photographic reports. Please avoid doing that. CJ is a longtime favorite of many mongers here. Lots of us would be very upset if you were to annoy him and he were to stop posting because of it.
Just about everyone wants another report from CJ, loaded with pictures.
No one wants to hear your complaint.
If you want to have a good time, trust me. Make sure the next 20-30 posts you make here are worth reading, use this time to make your bones, not enemies.
Originally Posted by HPS 9949
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 10:28 #3224Banned Member

Posts: 30Yes, you need not add more.









Reply With Quote



