Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11734

    Lala in Bedford

    Quote Originally Posted by vintage68  [View Original Post]
    Went to Great Road a couple of weeks ago and saw Lala. I initially called and asked for Jenny, she said yes she's available. I go there and of course it isn't her. Lala was cute enough, and I was in need, so I figured I'd give her a shot.

    While lying face down she asks how I like the massage, I say medium. She gives me light. She did ask if I want harder or softer throughout.

    Some teasing while face down. On the flip there was OTC / UTC roaming up top. Left happy and left the going rate for a tip. All in all not bad but I get the feeling I may never get a crack at the all elusive Jenny.
    I had a similar experience at Great Road. I called and asked for Jenny and was told she was working. When I showed up, it was Lala, not Jenny. Next time I call, I'll ask 'who's working today', not 'is Jenny working today' and see if I get better info.

    Anywhooo, I tried Lala and also asked for a medium massage. It was lighter than I usually get, but Lala has a slow, relaxing, soothing touch. I almost fell asleep, I was so relaxed. She uses a lot of oil (which I liked) , but very good with the hot towel cleanup. Great skills all around.

    However, she did take one phone call, answered the doorbell once and shorted me 10 minutes. If it wasn't for that, I'the definitely repeat. Even so, I may repeat if other plans fall through.

    Standard rates and tip

  2. #11733
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    This is Great news. Beginning although it does not help me. With 4 Beautiful women, it would be great to know who I might have some luck with. Was it the Chinese, Latino or one of the two Thai. If you are reluctant to place that info here you can PM me.

    Thanks.

    Jo.
    Chinese.

    Ortho

  3. #11732
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    Which street address did you go to? I haven't been to check it out, but the news info seems to indicate 95 Main is closed.

    BD
    360.

    Ortho

  4. #11731
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1

    How do I know if it

    I'm thinking of going to visit Jenny at Great Road in Bedford. But with all the bait and switch that I read about on here, is there any way that I will know if I have the right person at a point where I still have the chance to turn around and walk out? Any suggestions?

  5. #11730

    Acton

    Hit up the joint in Acton across from McDonalds. Been there before but it's been awhile. Walked in around 9:30 PM and there was a mid to late 30's Chinese woman, pretty face, nice figure, on the couch on her laptop. Little to no English. She kept trying to ask if I called, to which I said no. Finally we agree on 30 minutes for $40.

    I go to the room and assume the position. I ask for medium I got hard! Now, although the massage was hard, she had a good technique and knew the spots to work. It was actually a very good massage. She had very strong hands.

    No real teasing while face down. Some brushes over the bits, but not much. On the flip I went right for OTC / UTC, no problem. She started a somewhat very uninspired HE with no oil. She finally went for some oil and proceeded with a very mechanical handshake. After a bit her hands were getting tired so we got creative. She added more oil and I assisted her. She added a twist to help inspire me and it did the trick. Why didn't she just do this to begin with? I left feeling good in more ways than one. I also got about 40 minutes worth with no pressure or rushing. I left the standard tip and she was happy.

  6. #11729

    Lala in Bedford

    Went to Great Road a couple of weeks ago and saw Lala. I initially called and asked for Jenny, she said yes she's available. I go there and of course it isn't her. Lala was cute enough, and I was in need, so I figured I'd give her a shot.

    While lying face down she asks how I like the massage, I say medium. She gives me light. She did ask if I want harder or softer throughout.

    Some teasing while face down. On the flip there was OTC / UTC roaming up top. Left happy and left the going rate for a tip. All in all not bad but I get the feeling I may never get a crack at the all elusive Jenny.

  7. #11728
    Quote Originally Posted by TasteHerpie  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info JA,

    Actually it's listed in the " Services " section under" Massage " in the Boston BP.

    Is the Shower TS, or stand-up shower and if so does she wash you in the later one?

    THp
    It is also listed under Body Rub."It is listed as Unforgettable."

    It is not a TS but a stand up shower and she does not join you. Obviously there are some things I will not give out here. This is the most amazing girl in quincy even though she does not do FS. There is never any mention of tip. It is for this reason that I give a great tip. Girls who give the bad service are always haggling for tip.

  8. #11727

    1551 hancock street

    This is Great news. Beginning although it does not help me. With 4 Beautiful women, it would be great to know who I might have some luck with. Was it the Chinese, Latino or one of the two Thai. If you are reluctant to place that info here you can PM me.

    Thanks.

    Jo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    I was there earlier this week and left happy. Took some coaxing and it was not the best but got the job done. Sorry I don't remember a name.

    Ortho

  9. #11726

    Help us software / app developers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    It's all about the money. They don't want to lose another customer so they take the call. They also probably get a fair amount of no-shows which is why they double book sometimes. But I agree, it wouldn't hurt for us to speak up about the interruptions and how it affects us. Afterall the customer is always right! We can tell them that we won't return if this is the norm.
    We need an app or software program called "MP" manager.

    I imagine there are things out there for doctor / dentists / spas that run on a schedule?

    A person can call and get an automatic response " in with a client" if you would like an appointment press 1, to hear available appts press 2, to leave a message and call back number press 3.

    Just wishful thinking. Unfortunately if the provider is excellent she will get alot of calls.

    Don't forget about "the forum effect" too. We give good stories / reports and we are victims of our own good reviews with the calls too.

  10. #11725

    360 Main was busted

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    Which street address did you go to? I haven't been to check it out, but the news info seems to indicate 95 Main is closed.

    BD
    I believe 95 Main is still open. There was a recent review.

  11. #11724

    Sofia

    My first visit with the lovely Sofia. Called and made an appointment. Easy to find, plenty of parking. I like that it was kind of out of the way, so you don't feel like you're walking in with everyone watching you on a busy street. Nice quiet location. Clean, relaxing atmosphere inside. Shown to the room and she tells me that she made a mistake and had to cut my appointment by 1/2 hour. I was hoping for an hour but she was really sweet and apologetic, so I didn't mind. There wasn't much of a massage, pretty soft, light tease, nothing too spectacular. Knowing the other client was coming soon and she was there by herself, I felt a little rushed. The post flip was nice. Kissing, UTC top with full access and OTC bottom. She did have to tend to her phone in the middle of it, which was kind of awkward. But a nice finish otherwise. Hot towel cleanup and she made sure to tell me to come back to make up the hour another time. Def plan on returning. Really sweet girl, nice time overall.

  12. #11723

    W Bodywork Cambridge St

    I've gone to this place a number of times over the last couple years.

    Apparently they are staffed by women who come from NY for a few months at a time. Sometimes young and pretty and sometimes not do much.

    This week I met a nice pretty and young lady named Lucille. Nice massage, good ending, very little roaming, no haggle over a tip.

  13. #11722

    There are several on Main St in Reading

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    This place didn't last long.

    Reading Police made two prostitution arrests on Nov. 9 at 12:48 pm Y* D. 43, and Y* Z. 24, were both arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit prostitution. Z* was also charged with sexual conduct for a fee.

    According to police, they worked with North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council (NEMLEC) detectives to conduct the investigation of alleged prostitution at Reading Body Wellness Center on Main Street Reading. An undercover officer went into the center and pretended to be a customer during the investigation.

    Both D* and Z* were arrested at the Main Street business and will be arraigned at Woburn District Court on Nov. 13. The Reading Body Wellness Center will be closed, police said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortho313  [View Original Post]
    They were open last evening. I stopped in and had a very nice session and will return if they remain open.

    Ortho
    Which street address did you go to? I haven't been to check it out, but the news info seems to indicate 95 Main is closed.

    BD

  14. #11721

    What the best Massage Therapists have the ability to do.

    I've noticed a HUGE difference when a massage therapist has the ability to put herself into a "trace like" state while massaging. (almost as if she is playing a fine instrument like a harp or violin)

    I've even noticed (if I peek) they look as if they are hypnotized while giving the massage (eyes rolled back, head swinging to and fro, using their whole body including legs, arms, back, etc. In a slow motion effect

    As they flow around your body like it was in fine instrument! I've found very few therapists who have this ability but one thing I've noticed is that 85% of the ones who do get themselves into this hypnotic state seem to be

    From Mexico, Puerto rico, Cape Verde, Brazil, etc. (and I think the limited few other who can do this have been taught to do it by these tropical place girls). It has been the only way I've truly been able to feel the relaxing euphoric

    State I love so much and it has nothing whatsoever to do with "HE" or "Extras". The best way I can describe this feeling which lasts for hours sometimes is how I felt when they gave me morphine in the hospital once, I don't know if

    Its endorphins they generate in my brain or what? Sometimes when I get my hair cut by someone who has a light touch and spends time buzzing around my ears with that trimmer thing I can achieve this same type of "feeling" to a much lessor degree

    (but its that same type of feeling I can achieve 100x during massage therapy with the "right" therapist!

    Does anyone else ever feel this?

  15. #11720

    Interruptions

    It's all about the money. They don't want to lose another customer so they take the call. They also probably get a fair amount of no-shows which is why they double book sometimes. But I agree, it wouldn't hurt for us to speak up about the interruptions and how it affects us. Afterall the customer is always right! We can tell them that we won't return if this is the norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Hong.

    With regards to the posts on Hong (some good, some not so much) , I am wondering if anyone has tried politely & nicely making the suggestions made here on the board to her face to face, I. E. Sign on the door, get an answering machine or let it go to voice mail for cell phones etc? Taking the time to talk issues out can have wonderful outcums! (yes pun intended).

    By and large our posts, reviews & tolerances will vary from person to person, but from what I'm reading it would seem Hong has the skill set, aptitude, & the right disposition to comply with reasonable requests & make your stay more enjoyable. Perhaps all that is required is a little more direction, focus & attention from all involved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape