Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 971 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 1021 1071 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 19141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4591

    Hot on R?

    Business took me down the R today around 4:30-5:00. The place was teeming with uncles, both regular and some suspected UC from Nevada all the way to 8. Anyone know what was going on? Almost looked like some kind of manhunt.

  2. #4590

    Fatima

    OK guys just a word all the reports about Fatima should lay low, cause think if there are 3 cars where she strolls and trys to get her attention, for her too come over too them, they are going to cause a problem and who knows on what might happen, I know that we all want to see her so do I, but if LE is around and sees 3 cars parked in one spot their going to stop to see whats going on, so if you do pick her up I know you want to report on the good time you had with her, she's good looking as I see in the pix that is posted but hate to see any of you mongrels get arrested and her also, so please lay low on the good time you had with her and be safe, just my two cents.

  3. #4589

    Thanks

    Thanks for the advice TT.

    I have read the forum up to 5 pages back and will continue to just not use to the D slang of when you guys put up just 1 letter for an area so I will just have to keep reading and learning the lingo you all use I will start at the beginning.

    I used to come to the D for all my candy at times I did it.

    I actually could control the shit like most can't did it once at first of the month and that was it and then it could be 2 or 3 months till I did it again but I haven't done any in like 1. 5 years or so.

    And I will read the 22 rules for mongering also thanks for some help.

  4. #4588

    Fatima

    Driving home from work decided to hit The R to see if the famous Fatima was out there. I do not partake in street scene but reading all these post's I was curious what all the fuss over this girl was about. And there she was and I have to say her looks do stand out she needs to give hersel a promotion and go to backpage.

    Well done guys

  5. #4587

    RE; AmazingRob from lansing

    Some advice;

    #1 RTFF as much as possible for D-town SW info.

    #2 Read the mongering 22 rules and other related rules.

    #3 Stay the Fvck! Out of the candy house unless you're a candy connoisseur, and even then my advice is to stay the F out of the house.

  6. #4586

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    She's in jail, apparently.

    Ginger is another of my favorites.

    Super cute girl.
    Any idea for how long? I've been looking for this one ever since I saw her at the coney a few months back. Seems I'm always with Dani when I see her and she keeps cock-blocking me on this one, giving me the old "she doesn't work the streets, only comes down to get candy then goes home, etc.".

  7. #4585

    Asian SW

    Are there any real asian SW's out there and where abouts to monger for them like I said in a previous post I don't want a TRANNY so are there any out there that are not TS's

    Well ttyl all and see what you all have been up to lately

  8. #4584

    Where

    hi all i usually look through the lansing section but its has died down a shit ton so i used to go to the d to look for sw's but was always to scared to pick any up i actully did eventually 2 times out of 50 times strolling

    i always went down john r to 6 mile then back over and over seen a lot of sw's in that area the one took me 2 a candy house and pounded the shit out of her hadn't been back since then cause car broke a few weeks later was wondering what info peeps can give me info nowadays in this area this was years ago just found this site last year when i was going to vegas looking to find info on sw's or amp's but anyway i am new to all this mongering stuff read up on this thread there some of the things i don't know the slang a whole lot so hopefully i will learn

    i will soon be homeless here in lansing so was thinking about finding my way down to the d any advice for winter months how to stay warm and shit would be awesome and one other reason i hardly picked up sw's is because i am not into ts's and some look just as good as a real women so where are typical places to stay away from with a lot of ts action i know woodward has some down by the deja

    i am not a chomo but i do like girls that look **** are there a lot of those types around and how do you know if they are **** i want strickly 18+ but look 16 kinda thing its a fetish what areas are good for those types of sw's boy this is a long as post but just trying to figure things out only 15 days till i will be out on the streets and will have to learn as much as i can here before i have no comp.

    any other info and anything else you can pm me also i know only seniors get all the goodies but i will be one of those hopefully if i can get setup down in the d and get a comp

    are there any partiers in the house also i need some people i can truely trust when i get there and love to party so would need to be careful of hookup's well i guess i will see what info you all have for me

    and hope to get to know my fellow mongers and learn from the professionals good hunting fellow mongeries

  9. #4583

    Ginger

    She's in jail, apparently.

    Ginger is another of my favorites.

    Super cute girl.

  10. #4582

    (mrt)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1970  [View Original Post]
    Fatima is not easy to find. I have been cruising the R and even went into the gas station to get a pack of gum hoping to run into her but no luck. I might just be hitting the R at the wrong time of day. I usually cruise in the afternoon. I usaully see one or two girls out on the R but nothing to my taste. I'm from Toledo but travel that way for work, I was just happy I finally found the R. I'm still trying to find the triangle. Wish the GPS had streetwalker hot spots. Good news I can now find my way back to 75 from R and 6. Wish me luck going to try and hit the R early this morning.
    Fatima is hard to find for two reasons. First, because of the pics, everyone knows who she is and she is not out very long before being scooped. Without the pics, some might be scared away by thinking TGTBT. The first time I scooped her it was 1:30 in the morning. I knew what I saw was blond and shapely, but I didn't know how incredibly hot until I saw her in the dome light when she got in. Had I known how hot I would have had to think twice.

    The second reason is simply the sense of time. I see posts all the time asking when she is out, and posts that mongers talk about scooping her, which happens at all times. Us mongers are right now on Eastern Standard Time (EST) , recently changed from Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Our sense of time is determined by jobs and family responsibilities. These girls, including the lovely Fatima, are on Medicine Renewal Time (MRT). Their sense of time is based completely on when they need their meds. That is when they will be out. It doesn't have anything to do with when they were out yesterday, or this day last week, or anything else except it being medicine time.

    Stay safe out there

  11. #4581

    Fatima #2

    Well, it does get better as each time you see her.

    Quick scoop as she remember who I was. To the room, showered, and wow, she's got such nice hair. A winning personality and fun to be around.

    Because of the amount of time I spend with her, I part with 3 jacksons. She seems very happy with it and I think I might have talked her into getting some minutes on her phone.

    I'm going to get some pictures next time.

    She said she is never out in the morning, and usually doesn't hit the stroll until around 2. I picked her up around then.
    Last edited by Tongue; 11-15-12 at 19:22. Reason: add more info

  12. #4580

    Famous Fatima

    Saw the famous Fatima today. First time didn't work out so well. Went for quicky in car and got a cramp. This time I took her to notel. She is super hot. Didn't have a raincoat so I settled for a BBBJWS. Set me back 60 plus 25 fer room. She was worth it though, even though I didn't get that tight little quim. She should be on BP and get out of that area. Got some Action pics but can't figure out how to upload yet. She is all for pics, asking for direction to take best pic. Will share when I figure it out. Til then, stay safe and be nice to her. She has got to be the most pleasant SW I've ever met. That is all.

  13. #4579

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1970  [View Original Post]
    Fatima is not easy to find. I have been cruising the R and even went into the gas station to get a pack of gum hoping to run into her but no luck. I might just be hitting the R at the wrong time of day. I usually cruise in the afternoon. I usaully see one or two girls out on the R but nothing to my taste. I'm from Toledo but travel that way for work, I was just happy I finally found the R. I'm still trying to find the triangle. Wish the GPS had streetwalker hot spots. Good news I can now find my way back to 75 from R and 6. Wish me luck going to try and hit the R early this morning.
    I know Plumber said he sees her early morning. She told me she's usually around between noon and 11pm.

  14. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetLegal  [View Original Post]
    I find it a bit odd that the last thing you posted was about the horse as I would have been."dude, there is a frickin' horse on John R and by the way I saw the strawberry blond with boots and heels." I'm just messing with you but just my observation of your post! Was the horse a girl horse? Was she tall and sexy?
    LOL funny guy. Actually I wrote it in the order I saw things. One thing though to keep in mind on a serious note, there is one major issue with uncle on a horse (and I am sure the reason why out there) they have a MUCH better line of sight being up in the air like that. He can see our ladies and meet and greets from a distance and I am sure there are some other uncles in hiding he can radio to. You know he isn't going to chase anyone down so must be acting like a spotter.

  15. #4577

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock1970  [View Original Post]
    Fatima is not easy to find. I have been cruising the R and even went into the gas station to get a pack of gum hoping to run into her but no luck. I might just be hitting the R at the wrong time of day. I usually cruise in the afternoon. I usaully see one or two girls out on the R but nothing to my taste. I'm from Toledo but travel that way for work, I was just happy I finally found the R. I'm still trying to find the triangle. Wish the GPS had streetwalker hot spots. Good news I can now find my way back to 75 from R and 6. Wish me luck going to try and hit the R early this morning.
    Since yer not from the area, I'll let ya know to be careful in that area. Not the safest part of town. Avoid getting out of car, particularly at night.

    That is all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape