Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 19147
-
11-19-12 11:12 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 356The magic touch is called money.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-12 10:35 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 327Meant to say that two of them were not worth scooping.
-
11-19-12 10:34 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 327Melanie
Scooped Melanie on fort yesterday. She seemed like a nice gal, gave a decent BJ, and she has one of the tightest kitties I've sampled in a long time. The only downside to her was that she had a monster Bush and hairy legs. Guess the girls are getting ready for winter weather. LOL!
After that I took a run down the ave and saw 12 girls with all but two being good looking. Almost made me wish that I hadn't hit fort first. I didn't see a single Leo out either. They must have been busy with the lions game. Stay safe gents.
-
11-19-12 01:46 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 61Late Sunday on the G
Cruised the G around 11:30 last night. Saw WSW coming from candy store on street where barbershop burned down. Looked ok from a distance just a little thick but not fat with wide hips which is what I like. Didn't scoop then, drove around to see what else was out. Later saw her crossing G so I scoped on other side. Did the check, nice C-cups. Found quite spot for BBBJWCIMS. Decent skills, damage was. 2. Said she was in town visiting friend and was new to the area. If she was really new she sure didn't have a problem finding the candy spot. Said her name was Kimberly. Also when she dropped her pants for roaming there was a bad smell. U cold tell she hadn't washed that a$$ in awhile, kind of a turn off.
-
11-18-12 23:40 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 280Didn't know Halo was ever considered as one of the "best" on the R (unless you are only talking looks). I know she is very well reveiwed as being one of the "worst" on the R.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-12 23:21 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 409When you make that post be sure to include the pics.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-12 23:19 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 409Ph
To all you mongers to lazy to read the forums; PH is "Pussy Heaven", AKA; Flint Michigan!
Of course if you RTFF! You would know that, and WHY they call it PH.
-
11-18-12 21:59 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 247Best Provider (s)
I hadn't seen a sign of Fatima for nearly two weeks, with nearly every day being up and down the R at least once or twice. Took a what the hell spin tonight and she was in her spot. Scooped her up and did BBBJ, mish, BBBJCIM. She is definitely an A1 provider. I haven't managed to sample Chelsea (her friend kind of scared me off when they were first out) , but by all accounts, and especially because there just don't seem to be bad posts about either, in terms of looks, attitude and skills, Fatima and Chelsea are the two best providers on the R.
Originally Posted by Dxter
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
11-17-12 20:28 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 247My thoughts on this
I agree. I think all the lurkers are making it even more of a frenzy out there. They likely haven't read the rules, and are probably the ones doing the crazy driving stunts on the R. Like MichDl says, you have to take care of your own stuff before worrying about anything else. Be aware of everything around you and listen to your instincts. If you get a bad vibe, bug out.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
I think we give too much credence to the board with regards to uncle, too. Uncle is an academy trained force, and with some street experience he sees far more than we do with our street smarts. I don't doubt uncle is reading our board, but most likely more for entertainment than for information. Does anyone think uncle hasn't noticed the increased activity, and does anyone think uncle didn't notice Fatima?
One thing is for sure. Uncle is more interested in us than he is in the girls. We are where the money is. BS tickets, and if someone screws up, a ticket and a tow are what uncle is looking for. These girls never go to visit their uncle for soliciting. It is always larceny or possession of candy that gets them a vacation. The latest BS tickets I have heard about are being written on the first couple of blocks north of the gas station. Uncle is issuing tickets for loitering in a drug area. BS for sure, but they are betting on people just paying it rather than taking time off work to fight it.
Stay safe out there
-
11-17-12 17:25 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 92So, Fatima says no to backdoor action. I think I may have t come out of retirement and see what it's going to take to change that. I have never failed with anyone who says no, and Fatima does not appear to me to be that big of a challenge. Let me have think on this. I do likes me a challenge and cost is not an object.
Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1
[View Original Post]
So, looks like Fatima is the new Halo, the best service provider on the R.
-
11-17-12 10:36 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 144Quiet on the R
At 10-10:30 on R. Waiting on Chelsea to fix her hair before our date. Rehab starts Tuesday. Phone on charger til 12:00.
Give her a call and wish her good _uck
-
11-17-12 07:32 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 92Her FB page says something about getting weekend passes. Last time I saw her was on the corner of 7 mile and the R, with those stupid sunglasses and a scowl on her face. Still, that is one hot body. I had the pleasure of sampling her wares and they are great.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-12 06:36 #4600Regular Member

Posts: 21Plumber
I am just a dumb guy trying to learn thats all but it is what it is you guys can think of me what you will and so tired being up all night again from this damn fckn insomnia
I will not post much anymore I guess since you think I am not legit or whatever till I go on a stroll and report about it than just trying to get info on the good areas
Well happy mongering peeps going to go try and sleep and see what you have to say about my 3 posts tomarrow night and maybe thats why I get no responses in other areas of these boards I have reread all my post and if I were you I would think what you guys are thinking as well somethings not right but everything is right except for my mind thats whats wrong LOL.
-
11-17-12 06:26 #4599Regular Member

Posts: 21Forgot PH
You talking about port huron the reason I haven't been that way is because its a farther distance about double the time it takes to get to other areas of the state like here to the D for me is 1 hour 15 min and to port huron is like a 3 hour trip.
Lansing is a short drive like 20 min and flint is about 30 min for me and why I don't just cruise there is because I first started my strolling in the D back in 06 and was chicken to pick up a chick till 09 then again in 2010 haven't been down to the D since another reason is why I don't screw with chicks around here is the prices from BP type girls you can get some for $ but most want like vegas prices or atleast the ones I find around here vegas is like $$$ and with hardly any money I will spend 15 for gas round trip and 20-40 for FS in the D so 55 bucks thats half of what most BP girls want around here.
I actually have no clue to the streets and from what I had done and from what I have learned here I am surprised I wasn't robbed or killed or in jail
-
11-17-12 06:13 #4598Regular Member

Posts: 21Well I do smoke some herb medical reasons I do have the card so its state legal for me like I said health is not all that good but by the candy house I meant (girl) had a hold on it doing it once a month then when I got to doing it 3 times a month about 1 year ago it took another half year to kick that shit
"the girl" (coke / crack) then that's what some here are advising against"
Yes and I do advise against it now after I seen how it affected me not good at all ruined my life from 07-09 hard not soft either
Well right before the poker boom in 02 in 2000 I started going to the soaring eagle casino on weekends with friends and only game I liked was this game called holdem poker so I sat down with 8 other peeps and learned how to play a bit was damn good to I didn't always walk with a profit but I had won more than I had lost in total was just a hobby then in 04 I was in a car accident and thats when my health started downhill my back hasn't been the same since well anyway I couldn't do much was bed ridden a lot all I had was a computer so I started looking into online poker after 2 years seeing these jackasses get lucky and win so I made a few accounts at pokerstars and fulltilt and party poker I was making great money while only intially putting only the min deposit in to the site to withdraw funds if I won freerolls which are free to enter and you get paid out in cash or in other bigger tournys well I was making about 250 biweekly for 2 years till the ueiga or something the gov. Passed and party shut out USA players so this new site came up called mansion poker they held freerolls to win a trip to vegas I won a seat to week 6 quarterfinal and won 25k this was in 06 well I blew through the money in 2 months I went to the island bought drinks for the whole bar chartered a few boats on lake michigan went on a cruise then after I partied and blew my money instead of managing it I went into a deep depression so in 07 it was real dry for bud around here but girl was around so thats when my life changed from then on now I am trying to fight back but after beeing a hermit and unsocializing with people except on the net its hard to talk to people in real life anymore except at the poker table but from 07-2010 any big wins I had I blew right away not on drugs but on just whatever buying rounds for bars and so forth I have a money management issues as you can see LOL since 2010 when I had quit the girl so thats from my 18th birthday in 99 to 09 was all about
Starting in 2010 I still play poker to make cash like I say I don't win money everytime but I can set limits on losses I am a tournament specialist but I do make more money than I spend on buyins then in early 2011 I had these bad pains in my pelvic and back region the doc said IBS well my health hasn't allowed me to work or sit at a poker table to play tournys I can sit to play ring games but the difference is to great in my mind I play better and take more risk when I have no value to the chips hence in a tourny unlike a table / ring game where your chips are actual money in your stack so since mid 2011 I have had no income whatso ever moved back in with grandparents to help them out cause they in there 80's and not in good health as well so for the last five years I take a couple trips a year but they have been getting fed up with me and want me out so I have no where else to go hence why I said I was going to become homeless.
I see where you are coming from bro I am here and there and everywhere I think its cause I am also bipolar I have no grammar skills and I haven't been around the block a lot till this last few years so I am like a baby learning everything outside of my little hick town I was always gaurded by my grandma not letting me go out do things and learn street smart shit so have been coming out of my shell sort of speak LOL
And why I always ask in the threads of where I am going or have been for intel and stuff is so I don't catch a case I was in legal trouble before and it scared the shit out of me so I always ask for info / intel to be safer and less likely to catch a case the only places I actually have been to other than my town is lansing, flint, detroit and vegas I was going to seattle to meet a fellow carded toker but never made that trip and my fetish is baby faced chicks but won't or ever have been a chomo and only learned the chomo term by watching the lockup's on tv this is a long and boring ass post sorry for all the babbling but want to be clear with the questions and explain who I am a little more for you all fellow mongers if you still are fuzzy or what not I will answer anything anyone wants to know about me
So thats basically my life's story
Trying to find my way and see whats out there now











Reply With Quote




