Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10032
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Smith  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I've been thinking of changing my hours of operation from 9to 9 to 10 to midnight. What do you guys think?

    Any advise or opinions are welcome.

    Thanks Jasmine
    You do what is best for you. Yes, some guys would like to come at night, but then, you cannot see who they are at night when they drive and walk up. But if you screen carefully, night may work good. But then that cuts into out private time and dinner time. LOL.

    See you soon, PW

  2. #10031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Yup

    Had a very similar experience there awhile ago. Only worse was that I never saw a girl. Only the nasty, old mamasan. WTF. Needless to say I got the hell out after the massage. Shouldn't have even stayed for that. Some of these more recent posts have me curious again. We'll see.

    Duncs

  3. #10030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    1st Review

    Hey guys, Been lurking for too long.

    Stopped by K 2 weeks ago. Was immediately greeted by Kay who led me to a room. I had been before so I asked who was working. Turns out Sky and Jessica. Now that's a good draw. Have seen and had great times with both. For whatever reason, I went with Jessica. I think it's the tighter body. TS was average as usual. Not bad but damn that could be a great experience with more effort on their part. Oh well, not why I came. Back to the room for the massage. Not bad and some good roaming. After the flip, it was down to business. Cg, mish, and k9 to finish. Love that nice tan skin. Only downside is sometimes she definitely smells like smoke. No complaints. .6 to house and $.2 for tip.

    Hope I can provide more here shortly.

    Duncs

  4. #10029
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I think the problem most guys have had with Madeline is her snotty demeanor on the phone. Yours is the first positive review I have seen about her. Any idea what a topless session would cost?
    Total damage for me with topless was 140. Yea I know, a bit on the steep side. I didn't pick up anything snotty when meeting her. Maybe caught her on a good day perhaps.

  5. #10028
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CryoChilled  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl has been reviewed a few times before so I'll keep this short. Basically nothing to complain about here. Madeline is another young white cutie working the massage scene with extras included. She works out of Alpharetta but usually only on weekends. I was surprised at how cute she was when I first saw her. Wasn't sure where things were going to lead once the session started but there was a lot of teasing to her technique so I was getting my hopes up. No towel ever touched my body during the entire session and this was no exception on the flip side. After a few minutes on the flip, she asks me to let her know if there was any other "areas" that need her attention. I guided her to the spot and she happily obliged. She offers topless session as well. I left a happy man. Will repeat.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...today/14300995
    I think the problem most guys have had with Madeline is her snotty demeanor on the phone. Yours is the first positive review I have seen about her. Any idea what a topless session would cost?

  6. #10027
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any input you guys may have here.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...erapy/13619614

    Ad on BP is under massage not BR's and she looks real similar to a girl on massageanywhere.

    Thanks
    First time I head of massageanywhere. Looks like there are some cuties on there. Any info on these:

    http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/massagedream

    http://www.massageanywhere.com/mrs/gababy84_read_1_0/

    http://www.wix.com/romola2000/Heidi

  7. #10026

    Madeline

    I think this girl has been reviewed a few times before so I'll keep this short. Basically nothing to complain about here. Madeline is another young white cutie working the massage scene with extras included. She works out of Alpharetta but usually only on weekends. I was surprised at how cute she was when I first saw her. Wasn't sure where things were going to lead once the session started but there was a lot of teasing to her technique so I was getting my hopes up. No towel ever touched my body during the entire session and this was no exception on the flip side. After a few minutes on the flip, she asks me to let her know if there was any other "areas" that need her attention. I guided her to the spot and she happily obliged. She offers topless session as well. I left a happy man. Will repeat.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...today/14300995

    Anyone with info on Ryan? :

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...khead/14617759

    There are a few other ads with this place as well. They sound friendly over the phone, but I haven't been able to work them into my schedule yet.

  8. #10025
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Since Katie's picture is fake, how big were her tits?
    Small and firm. Probably A cups. Even though pics are fake, like I said, I wasn't disappointed at all. Definitely will repeat.

    On another note:

    Saw Isabella today. Pics are real. She's the seductive type but also young and playful. Great body and a very nice set on top which I was allowed to play with underneath her shirt. Actually, I was allowed to roam pretty much anywhere I wanted. Told me she does full nude massage, but that of course was extra. I was able to schedule appointment within the half hour. Place was easy to find. Safe area in Alpharetta. Place has a few other girls working there. Massage was not that great, but honestly, if I want a good massage I just go to one of the gazillion legit Chinese places around here. Told me she doesn't do FS, but who knows YMMV. Be careful with the upsell. Before the HE, she was already asking if I wanted to "upgrade". I didn't go for it and convinced her to finish with HJ. Total damage was 90 for one hour. I might repeat.

    The ad: http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/croatian-princess-isabella-here-real-pics-_-new-to-atl/14899375

  9. #10024

    Zee

    I went and saw Zee today. She is now in a place off Chamblee Dunwoody Road. She gives a good full body massage but that is pretty much it. Not that bad in looks to me but I don't think I will repeat. She did have a bulldog in her place too. I think I'm going to go ahead and give Jasmine a call soon. So Jasmine, get ready for zipper to come over soon and unzip, because Junior wants to come out and play.

  10. #10023

    Fun Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Think I need to go see her. What does she look like?
    She is about 5' 2" and approx. 110 lbs, petite. Not skinny, but not at all thick. So I would say normal. Hair down to neckline. Pretty face (especially as compared to some of the older Min Hua ladies).

  11. #10022
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CryoChilled  [View Original Post]
    True sweetheart. YMMV, but she's no upseller. She seems to really enjoy what she does, but FS is probably out of the question.
    Since Katie's picture is fake, how big were her tits?

  12. #10021
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    T Massage

    Went back to T Massage today and drew Linda, a decent-looking 24 whyear old The massage was lackluster and no HE, not even an assist. Since they no longer have the $40 / hr special, I probably won't return anytime soon.

  13. #10020
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger59  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Fun Fun on several occasions at Min Hua. Usual. 5 for house and usually. 4 for her. She is about 28 years old, very nice shape and will allow roaming during HE. She is a very sweet girl, not like the usual older ones at Min Hua.

    A week or so ago, I went back and had to ask for her by name several times before Mamasan understood me. Finally Fun Fun came up from back and I did get to see her. However, right after session started, she got buzzed up front and I heard some loud talking.

    When she got back, she seemed to be upset and was completely distracted. I happen to speak a tiny bit of Chinese and I said something nice to her. She then opened up and said 'I am not happy today, sorry'. When I tried to speak some simple English and ask what was wrong, she said in her broken English that Boss Lady said she was NOT GOOD because she gets too many customers. Guys should see other workers, not just her. She makd a gesture that it creates a lot of drama. This is primarily because guys will not take the girls next in rotation and will ask for Fun Fun.

    As it happens, the next time I saw her (fourth time. Last week) she was next in rotation met me at door and it was like she was a different person. Very happy, great session. Would highly recommend based upon that time.

    So, YMMV, depending on whether she is in rotation or not when you want to see her. When at her best, she is F 7, B 7, A 7.
    Think I need to go see her. What does she look like?

  14. #10019
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any input you guys may have here.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...erapy/13619614

    Ad on BP is under massage not BR's and she looks real similar to a girl on massageanywhere.

    Thanks
    Yep, that's Rachel. Been around for years. That pic is many years old. She'll do a sloppy, topless HJ for her stated price and FS is available for more. Saw her a couple years ago and wasn't impressed.

  15. #10018
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #2227  [View Original Post]
    Katie's quoted price in topless and sexy underwear. Those come off at her discretion. No upselling. She's a sweetheart
    True sweetheart. YMMV, but she's no upseller. She seems to really enjoy what she does, but FS is probably out of the question.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape