Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2360

    What is so bad about her banging another.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    If you can't provide enough dough to keep your sb from bangin other guys thats her fault? I will never understand this line of thinking. The only way around this is to make sure your girl has a real job. Have you done her bills? If not this is petty in my book. This is the kind of provincial thinking that breeds resentment in girls. How can a girl have a good time if in the back of her mind she is worried about bills? Your girl is working dude. For you. If you can't pay enough of course she is going to look for some OT or another job to make up for what you can't or won't provide.
    I don't see the problem here actually. It is quite fun if you have a good enough relation. The one I have does it, and each time it means she loves to come back to me and she mentions,"no need for sugar this time I already have enough". I even had it during a long weekend. Got a nice hotel suite and the 2nd day she had another guy over, he was willing to pay more for 2 hours with there than I could for the whole weekend. (she got paid pro GPS LOL). Her comment afterwards "what a sucker and yes daddy I climaxed once, thinking it was you, can we have some gal sex please"

  2. #2359

    Overnight

    Just finished negotiations with the tall blonde college SB for an overnight. Sometimes it *does* pay to be patient with the new girls.

  3. #2358

    Dr Phil

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    I can certainly respect the guys who feel this way and live where they can carry it off. But this ain't Hollywood; many of us live in small-town-bible-belt style America and have public lives. I'm noticing that it's becoming pretty rare that I go anywhere around here without running into someone I have social / civic connections to. Doing that with a girl half my age (that isn't one of my daughters) could be a real problem for me, and I'm not married. The married brothers here have even less freedom in that way than I do.

    A lot of these younger babies simply don't grasp that. The media has pushed this titillating image of sugar relationships being all about a rich guy showering some sexy young girl with gifts and taking her to expensive places and fancy events on his arm, and more and more of this latest generation of younger SBs have swallowed that myth hook, line and sinker. When you explain to them how this really works, they get offended, not only because they don't want to feel like a hooker but because they feel lied to, either by you or by Dr. Phil.

    I've pretty much given up on anything younger than 30. They may not always have that tight young body, but they know how the world actually turns and are far more realistic. They also tend to be less demanding financially, and they appreciate it more.
    I do sympathize and I am glad I don't have to worry about barney and aunt bee gossiping this shit to the folks. Also I have raised the bar as far as my regular girls have to live at home and have a job or be on her own and have a good job. Because the financial demands of the truly needy are over my means in this continued recession that never ends. Also I try to avoid the single moms as the thought of the little ones going without has had me spend when I shouldn't.

  4. #2357

    Dressing room

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    Why a fantasy. I have gone to an erotic shop, buying a corset for her, and since it had to be laced up I just stepped in. If there were looks, I must have been blind.

    Did the same at a Macey's some dresses. The 'attendant' gave me a jealous look when I came out, he did whipered loud enough that I could hear it "lucky dog" so I turned around and said nah no luck just know how to play your cards.
    I have an inexpensive regular place I take my girls for a dress or some shoes. A few weeks back my current #1 put on the dress and shoes and I couldn't control myself. I went in the room and started finger bangin her. This is a room with justa a partial swing door. The sales girl saw what was up and started yelling loudly for me to get the heck out of there. I refused and she kept telling me to stop. So I yelled out to the owner. Hey dude I spend a lot a cash here. It was too funny. We both got a good laugh and rushed home to finish the deed.

  5. #2356

    Money

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    I have been totally paranoid as a married man in keeping sub rosa. It is very hard to start a solid relationship with a sb which will stand the test of time without revealing most of the truth about yourself. It is good to know you can trust that she is sane and not out to hurt you. Now that I am separated I am more forthcoming about myself. As a single guy I would not think that there would be much blowback from public disclosure that you are dating younger women unless you are a pediatrician at 60 dating an 18 yr old. It might get your patients moms talking.

    Re: honesty in advertising. Once I develop a relationship I am emotionally involved in I do care about monogamy. While there is no way to monitor this there has to be some trust between the two of you about expectations. I do not want my SB who I am caring for out there banging other guys as well. If they are for money then that smacks of prostitution. I have nothing against that age old profession but if I wanted a working girl I would go there. As it stands if I have a relationship I want exclusivity.
    If you can't provide enough dough to keep your sb from bangin other guys thats her fault? I will never understand this line of thinking. The only way around this is to make sure your girl has a real job. Have you done her bills? If not this is petty in my book. This is the kind of provincial thinking that breeds resentment in girls. How can a girl have a good time if in the back of her mind she is worried about bills? Your girl is working dude. For you. If you can't pay enough of course she is going to look for some OT or another job to make up for what you can't or won't provide.

  6. #2355

    Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I've been lurking on the board for some time now and I may finally have a story to contribute.

    I've been trying to delve into the sugar world since March. Met one off SD today dot com back in March, but after a few weeks of taking sugar and gifts from me and giving nothing in return, I stopped returning her texts. Had continued trying to get my foot in the door through that website, SA, SD4ME, and CL ads. Lots of nibbles, no biters. I hate fishing.

    Earlier this week, started talking to a young college cutie that responded to a CL ad. MY SB must be a college cutie, I've little or no interest in anything else. This is one is 21YO. 5'11", blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body. Says she's always been interested in older men, never had the chance to act on it. Plus she really could use money. She's unsure about the arrangement and uncomfortable with anything too sexual yet, but after a nice M&G, I can tell she is genuinely interested. This weekend we'll be doing another date. Nothing too serious and nothing sexual yet. But I'm nearly 100% certain that once she gets more comfortable with a sugar arrangement and gets to know me a bit, she will be a great SB.

    Will keep you all posted on how this plays out!
    I am a firm believer in giving the girl the benefit of the doubt. For like one date. LOL. And intercourse can be on a second date. Even a third. But no sexual contact at all. Not a chance of that happening. I don't pay girls to hang out. If a girl isn't willing to practice her oral or HJ skills while waiting. Its a no go for me.

  7. #2354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this week, started talking to a young college cutie that responded to a CL ad. MY SB must be a college cutie, I've little or no interest in anything else. This is one is 21YO. 5'11", blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body. Says she's always been interested in older men, never had the chance to act on it. Plus she really could use money. She's unsure about the arrangement and uncomfortable with anything too sexual yet, but after a nice M&G, I can tell she is genuinely interested. This weekend we'll be doing another date. Nothing too serious and nothing sexual yet. But I'm nearly 100% certain that once she gets more comfortable with a sugar arrangement and gets to know me a bit, she will be a great SB.
    Not to be too much of a downer, but if you ever end up in the sack with this one, I'll be very surprised. It's entirely possible that too many years of chasing strippers has made me cynical, but her words sound like just another variation of the ever popular stripper mantra "Maybe when I get to know you better", which can be translated as "never, as long as I can get money out of you without putting out, and when you stop giving me stuff, I dump you and find some other loser."

    If you're lucky, she's telling the truth, and it won't cost you too much to find out. It sounds like your previous attempt was successful (from her standpoint, not yours, in getting as much from you as possible without sharing the sugar. Don't make the same mistake again.

    /z

  8. #2353

    New to sugar

    Hello all, I've been lurking on the board for some time now and I may finally have a story to contribute.

    I've been trying to delve into the sugar world since March. Met one off SD today dot com back in March, but after a few weeks of taking sugar and gifts from me and giving nothing in return, I stopped returning her texts. Had continued trying to get my foot in the door through that website, SA, SD4ME, and CL ads. Lots of nibbles, no biters. I hate fishing.

    Earlier this week, started talking to a young college cutie that responded to a CL ad. MY SB must be a college cutie, I've little or no interest in anything else. This is one is 21YO. 5'11", blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body. Says she's always been interested in older men, never had the chance to act on it. Plus she really could use money. She's unsure about the arrangement and uncomfortable with anything too sexual yet, but after a nice M&G, I can tell she is genuinely interested. This weekend we'll be doing another date. Nothing too serious and nothing sexual yet. But I'm nearly 100% certain that once she gets more comfortable with a sugar arrangement and gets to know me a bit, she will be a great SB.

    Will keep you all posted on how this plays out!

  9. #2352

    New and improved

    Nando, I'm probably a little more sensitive about the seen-in-public thing because I have a public presence in my community. People that I don't know, know me, much less the people I do know. And this is small-town southern livin', and Mrs. Grundy is always ready to spread the gossip around, so I'm kinda paranoid about it. I know a couple of other SDs in real life here that have that same sort of concerns, and thanks to their need to travel quit a bit, are able to restrict their play to out-of-town. I don't have that option, unfortunately.

    But the good news is that I met a really amazing new SB last night, and she's old enough that we can be seen perfectly safely. Late-30's (she doesn't look a day over 30 in the face but does dress and act her age, very classy) and absolutely smokin' hot in every respect, and a walkin' talkin' ball of sex. We clicked thoroughly, to the point that she jumped me in the car in the parking lot after dinner. First really exceptional meet I've had from SA in a year or more.

  10. #2351

    Anonymity and honesty

    I have been totally paranoid as a married man in keeping sub rosa. It is very hard to start a solid relationship with a sb which will stand the test of time without revealing most of the truth about yourself. It is good to know you can trust that she is sane and not out to hurt you. Now that I am separated I am more forthcoming about myself. As a single guy I would not think that there would be much blowback from public disclosure that you are dating younger women unless you are a pediatrician at 60 dating an 18 yr old. It might get your patients moms talking.

    Re: honesty in advertising. Once I develop a relationship I am emotionally involved in I do care about monogamy. While there is no way to monitor this there has to be some trust between the two of you about expectations. I do not want my SB who I am caring for out there banging other guys as well. If they are for money then that smacks of prostitution. I have nothing against that age old profession but if I wanted a working girl I would go there. As it stands if I have a relationship I want exclusivity.

  11. #2350

    Anonymity

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    My Advice.

    It it obvious she cannot handle the realities of the situation. I understand your sense of honesty, but in this case, you don't gain anything by being honest. There isn't a reason to bring these items up. Enjoy the moment and enjoy the time with her. It's important that she believe the dream and is able to fully get herself into the fantasy that comes with this type of relationship. So either avoid talking about certain topics or lie about them.

    You are not trying to marry her and who wants to know the exact end date of relationship. Even if you know, you will have much more fun the happier she is and the more blissfully ignorant you keep her. I'd rather have months or years of great awesome sex with a young hottie and just deal with the fall-out of a sudden break-up. If you are smart, it doesn't even have to be sudden, once she graduates, she may drop you. But always consider the words and the positives and negatives that come with them. In this case a happy blissfully ignorant SB will keep you happier longer.

    On the first part, why the hell do you care what other people think? Dude get over it. Especially since the age difference is so small. I'd rather people that don't know me think I'm up to something as opposed to the negatives that come with giving a SB my credit card. I'm guessing that also means you are not using a pseudo either. So, now she has your information, credit card info, real name, etc. You are no longer in a position of control and that's not a good place to be with certain SBs. My money and my private life are much more important to me than what some people I don't know think about me. And even if they were right, that's cool too!

    Ditto HollyWood!

    BigTigg. Out!
    You are right, I haven't been as secretive as I could be. Mostly because I'm single. I do not have a wife or family to worry about. I do however have a career I care about. For this reason I am going to start increasing security measures. I will watch other posts for a few days, seems like good advice gets passed around on the subject. Maybe use a nick name with future SB's.

    As for credit cards, I was thinking of getting a prepaid card from my bank. Thus limiting her spending to as much or little as I am comfortable. I still feel embarrassed in public, bit that is an issue I will face when I am a little more experienced.

    As for honesty, I think she should disclose any male companions, . Or am I too controlling here in this area? I have tried to be fair and forth coming with her. I see the wisdom and agree in not sharing the relationship has an expiration.

    Thanks for the advice.

  12. #2349

    Changing Room Fun

    SB1 and I went shopping for a new pair of Jeans. Hers. At an upscale fashion boutique. I went into the dressing room with her and as soon as she slipped off her currents, and the thong visual set in. She backed up to me for a rubbing session which became a FS session. I was too paranoid for major fun but the staff must have known and just stayed away. Next week we tried the Hilton hottub. Again too paranoid for me but she seemed to have a really good. Alas we flamed out and after 6 months subsequent rendezvous to get back the connection proved no good (for me). You move on. It's complicated."You know nothing John Snow"

  13. #2348

    Fantasy smantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    Interesting conversation.

    BTW, has anyone ever got it on in a dressing room? I saw some porn with some couples getting it on in a dressing room (mostly Europeans) and I was wondering if any members here have attempted it with their SB in a department store? I wonder if that fantasy is feasible or if I should just let it die.
    Why a fantasy. I have gone to an erotic shop, buying a corset for her, and since it had to be laced up I just stepped in. If there were looks, I must have been blind.

    Did the same at a Macey's some dresses. The 'attendant' gave me a jealous look when I came out, he did whipered loud enough that I could hear it "lucky dog" so I turned around and said nah no luck just know how to play your cards.

  14. #2347
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Check out WhatsYourPrice. Com. Interesting concept.
    I've checked it out, but haven't engaged anyone from there. The first couple of women that approached me there are well known higher-priced escorts (one of which I visited a couple times about a decade ago) , and the others are women I've seen on PlentyOfFish and other traditional dating sites that don't seem to have any clue what a sugar relationship is. I also really don't want to encourage the "I can get money just for showing up" mentality from the girls. And maybe I missed it, but they don't seem to offer any way for you to talk to a girl without at least making some dollar-amount offer to her for a date. What if I want to negotiate first?

    There are a lot of women from my area on there, but almost none with recent logons, which tells me that the men have not been biting on this concept. I'm betting this will fail pretty quickly, but I could be wrong. Have you had success there?

  15. #2346

    Another site. Considerably different than the rest.

    Check out WhatsYourPrice. Com. Interesting concept. You offer attractive females cash to go out on a date with you. I have zero experience in connecting with anyone on there, have only setup a profile with private pics. Wondering how well it might work. I recognized some of the girls I have talked with on SA by their profile pictures.

    Anyone here using this for baiting in the SB's? They also have a variety of types of encounters you might be looking for. Married but looking, Open relationship. Etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape