Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,321 to 49,335 of 61398
-
11-16-12 00:36 #12078Senior Member

Posts: 90Diane
Was on S Carey when I saw a SW walking with her head down. Doubled back around to get a closer look and asked her if she needed a ride. She nods and gets in my car. She looks good, easily a 8 on SW scale. Says her name is Diane and her drug of choice is not dope but alcohol. Took her to my spot where BJ was okay but I got to playing with her and she was tight and clean. Will repeat to try FS next time. Have digits but didn't ask if I could give it out, but she didn't say not to either.
-
11-15-12 20:58 #12077Regular Member

Posts: 4Nice!
You have damn near every angle. Must be awkward to stop banging her to take pics this often. Well done sir!
-
11-15-12 20:54 #12076Senior Member

Posts: 208Did I say Kara? Aw-shucks, I mean Kiara. Well, actually, I don't really know who the heck I meant. But, oh well, what the hell's the difference anyway, eh?
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
Anyway, Thank you, my "large friend" I'm glade you enjoyed my post. It's just my satirical take on a scene that's been played out time and time again through out the ages - especially, when our 'fairer sex' are involved... Not unlike a recent Quandary of mine. So, no matter how you slice it, The bottom line is - You may stick it up their ass first but, hell, eventually it's your turn (x10), you pay for it one way, or another. So, the maxim is 'the less you give, the more you take" or was it the other way around? Eh, the hell with it. What the fuck do I know anyway. IT IS WHAT IT IS, I reckon.
-
11-15-12 19:25 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 438Seen her a couple times if its the same Amanda never had a problem great BJs but this was several months ago and things change.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 17:04 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 30Cutiest damn little thing iv seen
So the other night I was coming back from drinking with a buddy of mine. On my way I took Falls Road. I passed a SW but wasn't really looking for anything. Just making my way home when I passed a second SW. She was a cutie. Had to have been a 7 or 8 on the civi scale. The only tip off was the look.
I doubled back and we got to talking. It took some convincing for me. After the routine check, to my surprise, she jumped on the mic. After a min I was convinced and we headed to a spot. She got back to business. Maybe some 10 min later I decided I wanted the whole show. I told her I had to make a run first and did so. She took me to "her place" but had to make sure the place was clear before I came in. So I dropped her off and found a good spot to park.
And that was it. Very disappointed.
Now this chick was something else. What set her apart was the fact that she only mentioned compensation before she got her goods. But I should have known better. She said she needed to meet with her friend after I made my run. And wanted it all upfront before we went back to her place. I wasn't thinking straight and gave it. She got her goods and off we went. Then the disappointment.
She was maybe 5'4 with brunette hair. Very cute thing. Great personality up till the end. Still I would love to find her just to get a taste.
Anyone have any intel? PM me with / for more details.
Didn't get a number.
-
11-15-12 17:00 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 184Tonight's regularly scheduled program is brought to you by Captain Hook. (Pictorial)
Maybe the economy is taking a turn for the better because my work schedule as of late keeps growing and growing. Work has really interferred with this hobby. Some of the lovely ladies have really gotten upset that I keep putting them off, it really isn't by choice. The quest to find new talent has severly taken a downturn. The MAN has nearly taken away all of my hunt time, well, almost all of it! LOL
-
11-15-12 10:55 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 613FBI Virus and eFukt
The same thing happened to me. I was enjoying some of the vids on that site, but it crashed my computer with that virus and I had to spend my day formatting my hard drive and restoring my os instead of entertaining the ladies. MW.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 09:59 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 677Moving On
Thank you for ending this saga. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 04:45 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 1788Thank you. You said it perfectly!
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 04:39 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 1788You keep believing all of that in your own, lonesome little world. Stand by your position to never let the truth interfere with a good story. This conversation is over. By the way, what does a pond have to do with chess?
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 00:19 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 184The Greatest Disappointment. (Pictorial)
Things at work have almost literally exploded. This has really impacted my mongering duties and ever so loved hobby. I do realize I am way behind rersponding to PM's but rest assured I will respond to each and everyone of you.
I met this little hottie for a great session. It turned out to be amazing yet the most disappointing one I have ever had. While our union was filled with exictment, passion, loud noises, and in the room next door to someone I have posted about, I was crushed to see that the following pics were the only salvagable ones in the bunch. The was one of the best experiences I have had, some of the pics were from HER perspective, and all were so out of focus that it could have been stuffed animals place in fucking and sucking positions and nobody could have told you different!
-
11-14-12 22:51 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 2419Hello.
Hello gentlemen,
I've read the latest while traveling. I hope the war of words between my hero and my brother will have ended by now. I hope to be back to cause havoc between some ladies' thighs and ass cheeks this weekend. Meanwhile, my friends Miss Eveready has called and Ellie too. The cold air must be driving off some clientele, so they'd like if I'd provide their number to the brave men here and they are ready to provide a service of stress release (I got to start charging them for all the advertising, hahahahaha). Keep the peace if possible and go out there and get those woodrows wet; the NT out.
-
11-14-12 21:41 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 252I have been a big fan of efukt. Com for a few years, but lately it have been going down. So now he uses links to other sites. To make short storey short I was looking at the site 2 days ago and got the FBI virus on my desk top. BE careful or better just stay away from that site.
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 21:11 #12065Regular Member

Posts: 11Crystal
I don't post much but I read and follow you guys. I've come across Crystal and she has been out of jail for a few, all I can say is Dam Dam Dam! Everyone on here should visit the loop and say hello. That is all! Dam Dam Dam!
-
11-14-12 19:09 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 55Dundalk Ave
I agree that many of the neighbors over there keep a pretty close eye on things. It has been my experience that they are mostly tolerant of the girls being out in their neighborhood but that they keep a close lookout for any sort of funny business going down in parked cars, alleys, or parking lots. At one point this summer I saw some neighborhood type folks hanging out in the area of the Citgo that seem to be making notes on the coming and goings of the vehicles in the area. But they were paying no attention to the gils hanging out near the pay phone in front of Citgo. I would second the suggestion of a no-tell or at the very least head out of the immediate area.
I find myself in the area of Dundalk Ave several times a week and I have found it to be very hit or miss. Lately I seem to end up there when it is a "miss".
GT
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





