Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12073

    I quit!

    http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

    LOL. But not so LOL!
    Thanks Bongo1212

  2. #12072

    There are certainly risks

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    If you feel comfortable enough to let her give you a BBBJ then you shouldn't be that freaked out if you get a couple seconds of BB sex. Really, think about it: how many cocks has she had in her mouth, and when was the last time that she gargled. A SW's mouth is like a petri dish. Although it is not likely that you will get HIV via a BBBJ (unless you or she is cut / bleeding, ie she has bleeding gums) , you can easily get herpes or another STD (even if she has no symptoms). I assume that you know this.

    I am glad that you gave the intel on her, so other mongers can choose wisely regarding whether to partake of her services (she seems to be very risky and unsafe). However, think of it this way in the future: if you wouldn't have BB sex with her, then don't do BB anything with her. Or, simply use condoms (which don't protect against herpes, but do protect against other STDs). Hopefully things will work out for you.
    To receiving a BBBJ but HIV isn't one of them. In the early years of the HIV scare there was alot of bad information. I actually had a conversation with a noted HIV specialist who said that on re-review of past data they don't believe there's actually ever been a reported case of HIV transmitted via receiving a BJ.

    Here's the unhappy list of risks:

    http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

  3. #12071

    RE: Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Went for a spin down the loop since I was unable to find anything this weekend. About to call it quits when saw a long blondish WSW and circled around for the scoop. She said she use to work at Hustler ajd is from eastern shore. So off to a drive we go. Very nice body, plump booty, be cups, nice skin (and smelled good. Just decided for some head. She got to work and was actually really good BUT then. The common comment starts."my neck hurts." Great! So only got worked for about 10 minutes and ended with some hand. Didn't tale number. Wasnt impredded. Aking and cim. Cute as whell but not worh it just for the BJ. Maybe some FS be
    Is this the same blonde that was wearing skin tight black pants and black hoodie

  4. #12070

    Amber by the church

    Went for a spin down the loop since I was unable to find anything this weekend. About to call it quits when saw a long blondish WSW and circled around for the scoop. She said she use to work at Hustler ajd is from eastern shore. So off to a drive we go. Very nice body, plump booty, be cups, nice skin (and smelled good. Just decided for some head. She got to work and was actually really good BUT then. The common comment starts."my neck hurts." Great! So only got worked for about 10 minutes and ended with some hand. Didn't tale number. Wasnt impredded. Aking and cim. Cute as whell but not worh it just for the BJ. Maybe some FS be

  5. #12069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    Wrong Amber at circle. 2 different girls. Millington very nice, the other is a fruit cake & gets way out there on her meds.
    Well, Like I said, no matter how you slice it, a fruit cake is a fruit cake, an apple is an apple, a pig is a pig, and a harlot... Well, is a pig. And when it all broils down, they're all the same, just different wrapping. But, than again, ain't they, ALL?

  6. #12068

    To be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or does it seem like the weekends are much harder to find decent girls?
    Times are harder everyday. I remember in 09 when when it was a buffet, now its more like finding a needle in a haystack. Best thing find a good one and get the, cause they are getting harder and harder to find.

  7. #12067

    Weekends

    Is it me or does it seem like the weekends are much harder to find decent girls?

  8. #12066

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    She was at the circle, a deuce of nights ago.

    Fun girl, I reckon but, can be a bit of pain sometime. And this girl can be quite perilous (testy) on your patience meter, especially when trying to hook-up with her by phone.

    So, proceed at your own discretion.

    Because, after all, no matter how you slice it, and when it all broils down, either way you look at it, and don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining, she is a pain in the ass. But, than again, ain't they all?
    Wrong Amber at circle. 2 different girls. Millington very nice, the other is a fruit cake & gets way out there on her meds.

  9. #12065

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her number?
    Shannon was out at WW circle. I didn't have time going past her 1st time, but she was still there on my way back. Had a great time with this very pleasant girl. She lost her phone on the bus, but said she will call when she gets a new one. I'll ask for PM's when I get her digits.

  10. #12064

    Yes, she is on medication.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mind hollering at that myself, but it sounds like she's on the up sell. Is she on medication too?
    I saw Jessica up until I had to go away on a security detail a month ago. Just returned a couple of days ago and tried to call her but her number was not working. She tends to charge more than the average girl ($80. 00) for FS. She does not rush but after you are finished she is usually ready to go to get her medication. She is like Kiara / Jen fron Dundalk with calling your phone, so be ready for it. Also she will gave you a slight attitude if you cannot see her at the time of her choosing, which is due to the lack of her medication.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #12063

    Not "her".

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    That was crazy I just started laughing because I never seen anything like that before and what was that red bee hive looking thing that was coming out of her ass? A hemoroid
    That video is of a dude, not a chic BTW. The fact that I accidentally watched a dude is more disturbing than the anal prolapse.

  12. #12062

    That is the risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokicue82  [View Original Post]
    said yes, thinking that she was referring to the BBBJ. She responded "okay, baby, just don't cum in me" and quick as a cat, pushed me into her tight, wet pussy without a condom and proceeded to grind me. I was FREAKED out and asked her to get off and use a condom. She said that she was clean (don't they always) and just enjoy. .She said for $100, I can do bareback with her anytime and cum inside her. Gave her more than I should (pretty much took the money out and just threw it) and left. .this latest just scared me off. Waiting three months to get tested.
    If you feel comfortable enough to let her give you a BBBJ then you shouldn't be that freaked out if you get a couple seconds of BB sex. Really, think about it: how many cocks has she had in her mouth, and when was the last time that she gargled. A SW's mouth is like a petri dish. Although it is not likely that you will get HIV via a BBBJ (unless you or she is cut / bleeding, ie she has bleeding gums) , you can easily get herpes or another STD (even if she has no symptoms). I assume that you know this.

    I am glad that you gave the intel on her, so other mongers can choose wisely regarding whether to partake of her services (she seems to be very risky and unsafe). However, think of it this way in the future: if you wouldn't have BB sex with her, then don't do BB anything with her. Or, simply use condoms (which don't protect against herpes, but do protect against other STDs). Hopefully things will work out for you.

  13. #12061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    Cruised W / W Saturday afternoon, not much talent out. The few nice ones I saw got scooped up right away. Finally found Amber on Millington near the church. She did smell good and I told her so. Like Tbroi2 said, really good BJ. Said she is off the meds, whatever, and dances at the Hustler club on the block. She looked good, would repeat.

    RP
    She was at the circle, a deuce of nights ago.

    Fun girl, I reckon but, can be a bit of pain sometime. And this girl can be quite perilous (testy) on your patience meter, especially when trying to hook-up with her by phone.

    So, proceed at your own discretion.

    Because, after all, no matter how you slice it, and when it all broils down, either way you look at it, and don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining, she is a pain in the ass. But, than again, ain't they all?

  14. #12060

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Found me a cutie today on Wilkins. Actually on the lower end by the church. Hot little spinner. She said her name is Amber. Not out regularly. Dances at the Hustler Club she told me. Got in smelling extremely good. We went to Darnell's. Tight little body. Very good BBBJ. Almost popped from just that alone. So got to some mish. OMG, after how wet she got and staring down at this hottie underneath me. I popped. Got digits cause I want to see her again.
    Cruised W / W Saturday afternoon, not much talent out. The few nice ones I saw got scooped up right away. Finally found Amber on Millington near the church. She did smell good and I told her so. Like Tbroi2 said, really good BJ. Said she is off the meds, whatever, and dances at the Hustler club on the block. She looked good, would repeat.

    RP

  15. #12059

    Victoria

    Met up with Victoria yesterday afternoon did a little WHOOTY worship on that fine plump rump. Great snarl took her time soft slow licking at times up and down also deep action hard to let her stop she is soooo good at snarlin when I was good and ready she climed on top and slowly put me into her all the while making all types of noises like she really liked it she wrode me till I was ready to pop I pulled her off me and positioned myself behind her and really got to work very nice tush this girl is so hot pulled out and gave her lunch she lapped every bit of goo up as allways! Will see her again says she is going to put minutes on her phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape