Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6557

    Broad St AMP

    This place is completely legit. I had to TOFTT and it was really affordable. The massage was great, but no services were remotely offered.

    Happy Mongering.

  2. #6556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Again I got another great massage from the Thai house in Centreville. Apparently one of the ladies will be opening her our place up. Seniors PM me to get the scoop. It won't be open till at least the 20th of this month.
    Pm with details please va is dead my atf spot was shell green in dc but closed for a couple of months now.

  3. #6555

    Mature. 41. In Private Home

    Mature 41 yo found on BP in body rubs section. The ad is exactly accurate. A two call back system gives directions to a single family house between Springfield and Alex. Massuse is blonde, attractive with lots of personality and age appears accurate. Natural headlights are B-C. The house is nicely decorated inside. Pet dog is closed in a separate back room. $.5 fee for 1 hour collected in advance. Nude massage is medium with good massage oil applied liberally. Massuse sat on my butt for the back massage and moved to my side on her knees for the legs and the flip. Good attention to all the right places, but no roaming permitted at all. Numerous attempts to roam were restrained. Usual nova finish but with extra time allotted for this part. She takes you almost to the finale several times before finally finishing. This is a one way massage, massuse controls. Time was a little more than an hour. After the finish we talked about the menu and was assured that nothing else is, or will be available even on many repeat visits. I've heard many "next time" promises, but never heard "nothing more" so it's probably true. The session was good if expectations do not exceed what is advertised, but what was advertised is very very good. For an apre-golf massage only, I might return.

  4. #6554

    Thai house

    Again I got another great massage from the Thai house in Centreville. Apparently one of the ladies will be opening her our place up. Seniors PM me to get the scoop. It won't be open till at least the 20th of this month.

  5. #6553

    Latina Masseuse

    Coming over from Europe and am tired of Eastern European / Asian Masseuses. Yea I know, totally awful, blonde european women with bad teeth and zero restrictions. Brotha's got a want summin diffent.

    I know I'm wet behind the ears on this board but am trying to hunt down a Latina Masseuse in the NoVa area. Any suggestions / PM's are appreciated.

  6. #6552
    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I drove by last night and it was open.
    I drove by Saturday and Sunday and they were closed.

  7. #6551

    Arlington Physical Center

    Hey guys,

    I went to check out APC for the first time since they reopened today. Ok spot, nothing great. Standard nova.

  8. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    I guess Swan reopened already. They have an ad up today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...an-spa/6871237
    IMHO, these places pay for ads in advance. Just because an ad is up, has almost nothing to do with whether the place is open or not.

    Look at Peach and the fact that they paid for a month at a time. Seems to be especially true of BP

  9. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    I guess Swan reopened already. They have an ad up today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...an-spa/6871237
    I went once and it was by far the ugliest and oldest provider ever. Has it improved?

  10. #6548

    Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I was on my way to Green this afternoon, and when I pulled up cops were inside both spas. I quickly made a U-turn. Don't know when they will be back open.
    I guess Swan reopened already. They have an ad up today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...an-spa/6871237

  11. #6547

    Green Center and Swan Raided today

    I was on my way to Green this afternoon, and when I pulled up cops were inside both spas. I quickly made a U-turn. Don't know when they will be back open.

  12. #6546
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by over the weekend prior to Sandy and noticed it was closed. No answer on the phone today as well. Anyone have any info?
    I drove by last night and it was open.

  13. #6545

    Peach Grand Opening

    Now that the proprietor has plead guilty to charges and agreed to pay a hefty fine and provide additional information to the prosecutors in her case, Peach Therapy has reopened and is advertising again on BP.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-25/8521835

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...herapy/8509984

  14. #6544

    Bamboo

    Finally got ahold of someone there today and requested a half hour visit and she said come right over. The provider has been there for quite some time and is a very petite Asian. I would say she would be lucky to weigh 100lbs soaking wet with clothes on! Anyways, the massage was very nice and slow and sensual. I was able to cup her ass in one hand and wondered how it would feel pounding the hell out of it! Lots of teasing and after the flip received the standard finish.

  15. #6543

    Soft Touch

    Stopped by over the weekend prior to Sandy and noticed it was closed. No answer on the phone today as well. Anyone have any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape