Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,636 to 25,650 of 32202
-
11-18-12 16:02 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 285Ot
The report by another member of our group reminded me that I hadn't been there for a while.
I drew a petit lady with geek glasses. Kinda cute for her age. Great massage but standard finish. I don't think there are extras to be had at this place. Decor has changed since last time I was here. Painted all white inside. Last time I was here it was painted in vibrant colors.
-
11-18-12 03:23 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 150Better luck next time
In the spirit of sharing, that place has been around for a long time. There was if memory serves correctly at least 3 other establishments within close proximity. Those other places were shut down as word got out on their level of service. Ever since those raids and closings the MMS and providers at the place you visited have been very cautious. Haven't been there in awhile myself, but I do remember it took a second try to get the "NoVA standard". I have visited from time to time as I do other places to see if things have changed as they do over time. Hope things turn out better with the looker you saw on your way out.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and GLHF!
-
11-17-12 18:22 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 285Miko
Is this on the other side of Smile? Any good? Claims to have young hotties. PM please.
-
11-17-12 06:59 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 150Just curious
Which posts are you referring to? I rarely have posted about much in regards to NoVA's AMP scene as others generally have beaten me to the punch on several locations and providers. There have been times where I've posted on places and providers that were "new". If you've been sampling the wares in NoVA for that long you should know that things have changed, a lot. As G-Man stated it gets better the further north you go. I agree DC is on the decline and might end up the way of NoVA as much as that saddens me.
Originally Posted by Pilot Aviator
[View Original Post]
Not trying to start some stupid forum argument but I wonder what exactly you're basing your post on. I've done my fair share of homework as you put it. I've definitely invested a great deal of time and effort in finding personal satisfaction. The review after my observation / rant was to give a heads up to very unsatisfactory service. If what I described happens to be what you consider NoVA standard then by all means go and enjoy. Because as I previously stated it's all about if the customer's happiness with service at the end. Some are fine with what NoVA has become, but I am not.
Anyways, let's get back to what this entire forum was made for; the proliferation of information in regards to our mutual hobby of carnal gratification.
Stay safe and GLHF!
-
11-17-12 01:34 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 36Nvaamps
PA. Things have changed alot in nva in recent years. Gone are places like 4 seasons, the fruity place and other estabishments that we all enjoyed.
Originally Posted by Pilot Aviator
[View Original Post]
At times, too much information was posted on these forums. There are individuals who read the reviews who are not hobbyist and have lead to the downfall of these establishments. You get alot more for your money the farther north you go. Baltimore is great. Philly even better. A $ tip will get you everything. And I am talking about spending time with 20 something hotties. Not someone who looks like someones grandma. Northern va is a waste of time and money. Go north. Go north. Just my opinion.
G-man
-
11-16-12 14:07 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 51Magic Hands in Woodbridge
Stopped by chydayspa today for a massage. Providers name was Mary. I asked for a light sweedish massage and she smiled and started massage. She usually does deep tissue and had to remind her to do it soft. All in all. Not a bad massage, used right amount of oil and hot towel at finish. Was undraped to start and after the flip the towel was placed over me. Convinced her to remove as it was to hot. A little teasing but nothing else even though I tried like hell to get her to do anything. Cost was 45 with 20 tip. As I was leaving, she introduced me to a new girl theren very cute and looks promising by the way she smiled and winked at me when I was leaving. Will report back after another visit.
-
11-16-12 09:27 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 166OT visit
I visited OT yesterday and had a pleasant experience. I was the only person there and Sookie took care of me. She looks a little older but is really hot IMHO. Massage was ok but she took her time and addressed my areas that needed work. While waiting for the water to get hot, she takes me into another room with this leg / foot massager which was awesome. I may get one for the house. Standard services and rates apply. I will definitely repeat as she knows how to make you feel relaxed.
-
11-16-12 02:53 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 150NoVA
NoVA is dead. There's nothing available at the AMPs and the ones that offer anything beyond legit services are usually not worth it. I know everyone has their opinion and the most important thing is if you feel you're getting your money's worth. However, it still stands that NoVA is dead because as long time patrons of the AMP scene here know a rub and tug is nowhere near the level of service once considered standard. Then again, now that I think about it at least 10 years have passed since there was consistent FS with women I personally didn't mind paying for extra services. Not trying to live in the past, but it's hard to justify paying SW FS prices for a HJ to somebody that's old enough to be my mother or very young aunt. Not trying to flame, and once again it's all about personal satisfaction. Just feel that the NoVA (in fact the entire region) is just not worth it in regards to AMPs.
Originally Posted by YMMV Alot
[View Original Post]
On to the report, went by a Tysons AMP at the end of a rainbow. But alas there was no pot of leprechaun gold to be found. Actually went in hoping for a real massage for less than the legit places in the area as I've been having some stress induced tension in the back lately. This proved to be a fail as after about 30 minutes of half-assed rubbing around the soft touch started. I felt like she was trying to warm me up running her hands all over my back when I asked for a firm massage. Language wasn't the issue it was the provider. On the looks scale I give her a 7 as she seemed to be much younger than the current AMP standard (yes, there's a huge curve in terms of grades these days). Massage was a generous 3 as I was shorted on time (paid for an hour) and there wasn't evenreally a massage to speak of. What's worse is she started trying to ask personal questions and when I told her I don't give out that sort of information she acted genuinely offended. On the flip my little buddy almost betrayed me but I told no thanks and started getting dressed. She then asked where was her tip and I told her,"Maybe more next time" and left. Haven't had that bad of an experience in a long time but it only strengthens my belief that the AMP scene is a waste of time / money.
Stay safe and GLHF!
-
11-15-12 20:46 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 115Asian spa Reston
Went to this place recently on a weekday afternoon:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...406341516.html
No wait, .8 H or. 6 HH, providers okay not petite not fat, great massage, left happy.
Retuned few days later on weekend afternoon and again no wait, different provider, but similar experience.
Minor tip, street # and suite # nearly the same, so pay attention or stand around confused for a minute.
-
11-10-12 18:39 #6558Banned Member

Posts: 79It is easy to find. But know the menu
I see many posts of VA being "dead". And yet, I find great massage experiences at many locations.
Now. Perhaps it is a matter of expectation management.
For the places I frequent, I know the MMS. Which means I know the rules of the establishment and I usually know the staff (albeit some places change more frequently than others).
For the places I try as "new to me". They usually have reports here or elsewhere, so, l have a good idea that I'll find a good massage (and since these are massage places, I expect nothing else).
If you are new to the place / area, it may take time to find your ATF or at least an establishment that is worth your time and custom. Perhaps several visits, but most places are happy for a polite customer (even a new one).
Last week, I visited one of my standby places because my ATF is on vacation (and when she is gone, I go elsewhere less I create friction between providers). This stand-by place is a convenient, mixing bowl location. The entrance is not as private as many (waiting at the door outside until answered) , but the parking is convenient.
MMS greets me (I've been here many times. And was there the week previous when staff was short (I think MMS may have been alone). So we just talked and I left. All new staff this night). MMS takes me upstairs and introduces me to Cindy.
Cindy is new to me and new to NoVA. And a bit younger than I usually find here. And wonderfully curvy (a size 6 vice a size 0 very nicely proportioned).
Great TS, massage, and full time (sometimes an hour is only 45 minutes here. Not this night).
MMS saw I was smiling as I left, so she knows I'll be back. I hope Cindy will be there.
Standard rates and tip.
I enjoyed my time on this visit, but as always
YMMV A LOT
-
11-10-12 17:58 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 547Broad St AMP
This place is completely legit. I had to TOFTT and it was really affordable. The massage was great, but no services were remotely offered.
Happy Mongering.
-
11-09-12 17:59 #6556Regular Member

Posts: 7Pm with details please va is dead my atf spot was shell green in dc but closed for a couple of months now.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 12:13 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 38Mature. 41. In Private Home
Mature 41 yo found on BP in body rubs section. The ad is exactly accurate. A two call back system gives directions to a single family house between Springfield and Alex. Massuse is blonde, attractive with lots of personality and age appears accurate. Natural headlights are B-C. The house is nicely decorated inside. Pet dog is closed in a separate back room. $.5 fee for 1 hour collected in advance. Nude massage is medium with good massage oil applied liberally. Massuse sat on my butt for the back massage and moved to my side on her knees for the legs and the flip. Good attention to all the right places, but no roaming permitted at all. Numerous attempts to roam were restrained. Usual nova finish but with extra time allotted for this part. She takes you almost to the finale several times before finally finishing. This is a one way massage, massuse controls. Time was a little more than an hour. After the finish we talked about the menu and was assured that nothing else is, or will be available even on many repeat visits. I've heard many "next time" promises, but never heard "nothing more" so it's probably true. The session was good if expectations do not exceed what is advertised, but what was advertised is very very good. For an apre-golf massage only, I might return.
-
11-07-12 19:02 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 464Thai house
Again I got another great massage from the Thai house in Centreville. Apparently one of the ladies will be opening her our place up. Seniors PM me to get the scoop. It won't be open till at least the 20th of this month.
-
11-05-12 11:14 #6553Regular Member

Posts: 1Latina Masseuse
Coming over from Europe and am tired of Eastern European / Asian Masseuses. Yea I know, totally awful, blonde european women with bad teeth and zero restrictions. Brotha's got a want summin diffent.
I know I'm wet behind the ears on this board but am trying to hunt down a Latina Masseuse in the NoVa area. Any suggestions / PM's are appreciated.










Reply With Quote






