Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 19146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536
    I see Fatima standing near 6 and R about every other day around noon when I go to lunch. She is usually gone when I drive by an hr later.

  2. #4535

    It's Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by BobHusk  [View Original Post]
    What is her name? I got her a couple weeks ago off the are and can't stop thinking about it. Have not seen her since anybody got a name? Or better yet a number?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1350706558
    She's been well-reviewed here lately. RTFF.

  3. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi47  [View Original Post]
    "The Department of Public Health spends $73, 000 a year." Good idea but like everything else there is a cost.
    Vs EMS calls that 73K saved millions in tax dollars. This is MUCH cheaper than the current cost of not doing it. Not even counting the associated costs, police, medical examiner etc for an overdose death. One addict dying of OD costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars.

  4. #4533

    Anybody know?

    What is her name? I got her a couple weeks ago off the are and can't stop thinking about it. Have not seen her since anybody got a name? Or better yet a number?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1350706558

  5. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Now this is a girl that is on her game. You ask, and boom, she answers. Nice. Just goes to show gentleman, we are not the only ones on this site. Just out of curiosity I checked how long ago JimBob posted his question. It was back in May. So someone has been doing some reading. Too bad all the newbs can't do what she can. Pretty sad that a SP can take the time to read but a newb can't?
    + 1, I'd like to hear more from her. Maybe she'll post more info and pics on the escort forum.

  6. #4531

    Star

    Well be posting pix of Star soon and any Senior Member would like her number be free to contact me.

  7. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I'm not worried, I just have a problem with members lying.
    Is a friendly thumb in her ass during doggie a reportable act or just status quo?

  8. #4529

    Got this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MbEasy  [View Original Post]
    Any advice for a first timer looking for SW on the ave? Where is the best spot?
    You may have actually perused the Detroit threads before making your request. If so, you would have seen the term RTFF thrown around at new posters quite a bit. Let me help you here. It means Read The Fuckin Forum and implies that nobody here is going to help you until you do that.

    There is plenty of information about the 'best spots', 'worst spots', and a whole lotta good tips. Do your homework and let us know what you find out there.

    Best Regards,

    M

  9. #4528

    Posting advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MbEasy  [View Original Post]
    Any advice for a first timer looking for SW on the ave? Where is the best spot?
    I don't want to be hard on you Mb, so just a couple pieces of advice. First, read the guidelines for posting, especially pertaining to texting type abbreviations. On this board, any=any, and ne=northeast. Then, look up the forum's abbreviations, particularly RTFF. There is a wealth of information in this forum, and the ave is mentioned a couple of times a day.

    Stay safe out there

  10. #4527

    It

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie she is usually on the ave when she is out? Just wondering if she is still around and if so what des she look like now. I am thinking about making a trip down there to check it out, haven't been in awhile do to distance. I am just not in the area much anymore. That woman can take a pounding and loves it, any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi I'm still around so feel free to contact me with your email and I will do my best to get right back to a. S. A. P! <Muah Allie

  11. #4526

    Double header Sunday (Amelia and Britt)

    On the ave I encountered Amelia H or W? SW 30 ish about 5'2" 110lbs I asked her nationality because she had a dark complexion She stated at first she didn't know but then said probably Italian. (WTF) Found a spot for slightly toothy but decent DTBBJ2CIM for Jack Linc! On the way home I spotted Brittany in Warrendale! I thought I reported on her but could not locate the post! She is a WSW about 5"4' 130lbs curly red hair late 20's early 30's she gave a slightly toothy but decent and enthusiastic BBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and his half brother!

  12. #4525

    Downtown detroit SW

    Any advice for a first timer looking for SW on the ave? Where is the best spot?

  13. #4524

    Downtown detroit

    Can ne one put me in contact with a reliable de in the downtown Detroit area?

  14. #4523

    I vote for Halo

    - Best Bangin' Body ever.

    - Clean

    - Professional. If treated with respect.

    - Off menu items available for purchase

  15. #4522

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    More importantly there has been a cheap simple to use kit available for years that would save people that doesn't require calling 911. This is something that should be available to opiate users.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1108754.html
    "The Department of Public Health spends $73, 000 a year." Good idea but like everything else there is a cost.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape