Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4988
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Not really! I am just a regular guy trying to have a little fun.

    Consider that this was done with a crappy camera, in a crappy setting with a girl from the avenue. Can you imagine what we could have done with a little help? A turn or two in the right direction and Shannon could have been a Victoria Secret model. Instead she ends up turning tricks on the avenue. Life is a bytch.

    Look at her eyes, those lips the expression on her face. That's a keeper. IMHO.

    CookyJar
    I was with one last night and she was just beautiful. A true model like body, very blonde hair and brite blue eyes that can hypnotize you. All of her including anal for just a. 5 not bad. She could be at least a very popular porn star. I really need a camera.

  2. #4987

    Shannon & Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaco Tim  [View Original Post]
    Meet her during the summer while waiting for her roommate and realized then that she would be a great date, but I was already committed. Have since looked for her but as we all know these girls seem to just appear and then vanish. Timing and luck is everything, since a working phone is just an urban myth for them.
    ¬¬¬

    Opportunity knocks! If you are there when it knocks, answer. If it's Shannon or Irene at the door – lookout, things will be jumping. If you are lucky and it's both of them – that's an opportunity not to be overlooked.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon & Irene 80.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 006.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 82.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 008.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 97.jpg‎  

    Shannon & Irene 010.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 96.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 98.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 002.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 95.jpg‎  


  3. #4986

    Shannon & Irene

    Shannon started offer the festivities. The party began with a nice lengthy BBBJ from Shannon, plenty of DT; with Irene underneath licking and sucking the boys. Then Irene used her mouth to put on the rubber, followed with a rather nice CBJ, before turning around and offering up her beautiful ass for a wet doggie fuck. While I was giving her a banging from behind, Irene tongued and licked Shannon getting her prepared. Irene moaned and groaned every time I banged into her. Dirty talk was flying everywhere. I told Irene that her tonguing had Shannon's body quivering. "Suck it hard, made that bytch squirm; do you thing to that pussy; baby, Daddy wants it nice and wet," I growled into Irene's ear as I was fucking her and she was sucking Shannon's clit. I could not help but be aroused by Shannon's facial expressions as she reacted to Irene's licking. By the time I eased out of Irene and into Shannon lying on her back and holding her legs up, her legs spread and gaped wide, her pussy sloppy wet from Irene's licking and sucking, I was all but ready to blow. Full of Viagra; I humped and humped Shannon distorting body as Irene kissed and licked us in places I shall not mention. And then we got freaky.



    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon & Irene 003.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 004.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 001.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 009.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene project 001.jpg‎  

    Shannon & Irene 86.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 91.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 94.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 93.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 012.jpg‎  


  4. #4985
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    You are good, you are a professional now. With all the practice you had threw the years we should be paying you. When are you going to start selling the best of CJ in a CD?
    Not really! I am just a regular guy trying to have a little fun.

    Consider that this was done with a crappy camera, in a crappy setting with a girl from the avenue. Can you imagine what we could have done with a little help? A turn or two in the right direction and Shannon could have been a Victoria Secret model. Instead she ends up turning tricks on the avenue. Life is a bytch.

    Look at her eyes, those lips the expression on her face. That's a keeper. IMHO.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 004.jpg‎  

  5. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Damn I'm good!

    CookyJar
    You are good, you are a professional now. With all the practice you had threw the years we should be paying you. When are you going to start selling the best of CJ in a CD?

  6. #4983
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Well! There you have it! Another classic pose in my lexicon! I call this pose "The Shrimp Pose" as it reminds of a certain marine cousin!

    Nothing better displays the womanly flare of the hips, the curve of the thighs leading to the lines of the legs and feet. Here so beautifully augmented with heels. All of it a perfect frame of her heavenly charms. Then if the angle is right we get a glimpse of my namesake and the smile on her face.

    Well done my man! MORE?

    Attachment 210827
    It's probably my favorite pose. She does it well. I try to get all my ladies to do it. Glock

  7. #4982

    Shannon

    Damn I'm good!

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 004.jpg‎  

  8. #4981

    Irene & Shannon

    Damn, Cj. Enough said.

  9. #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Whoa kay! No problumo! Ya got it.

    CookyJar
    What's this "no problumo" is that sum kinda fureign talk? How dare you say "chica" and "women of color" then not want to argue about it!

    Anyway, thanks for consistent excellence in posting.

    How did the Philly stroll weather the big storm?

  10. #4979

    Where did it go?

    OK CJ, I know it must be bugging you since no one asked so I will. What happened to Shannon's Bush between the two photo shoots? Were you personally responsible for its removal or was it a gone when you got together again? Got to admit you do bring out the best in them with some of those photos.

  11. #4978

    The K&A Art Gallery

    Visited the K&A art gallery last night (Fri). There was no art to be found. I don't mean just good art. There was nothing. The only thing missing to make it a complete ghost town was that there was no tumbleweed blowing down the street. Otherwise. Nothing. Did something happen that I'm not aware of?

  12. #4977
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She offered everything Currymonster mentioned and much more. Her energy level was off the hook. She's a spicy hot little chica; full of surprises.

    She was an excellent addition to the party.

    CookyJar
    Wow CJ she really looks like a good time. It must be the outfit. Very nice picture.

  13. #4976

    Re: Perfect Posture #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    Well! There you have it! Another classic pose in my lexicon! I call this pose "The Shrimp Pose" as it reminds of a certain marine cousin!

    Nothing better displays the womanly flare of the hips, the curve of the thighs leading to the lines of the legs and feet. Here so beautifully augmented with heels. All of it a perfect frame of her heavenly charms. Then if the angle is right we get a glimpse of my namesake and the smile on her face.

    Well done my man! MORE?

    Attachment 210827
    I am not a big fan of the net stockings outfit. But! Irene wore the hell out of the thing. And trust me; she put that hole to great use.

    CookyJar

  14. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Please don't be argumentative. It is against forum regulations.
    Whoa kay! No problumo! Ya got it.

    CookyJar

  15. #4974

    Perfect Posture #2

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Not too many Irene's around so I am pretty sure Currymonster and I are talking about the same lady.

    CookyJar
    Well! There you have it! Another classic pose in my lexicon! I call this pose "The Shrimp Pose" as it reminds of a certain marine cousin!

    Nothing better displays the womanly flare of the hips, the curve of the thighs leading to the lines of the legs and feet. Here so beautifully augmented with heels. All of it a perfect frame of her heavenly charms. Then if the angle is right we get a glimpse of my namesake and the smile on her face.

    Well done my man! MORE?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shrimp1.JPG
Views:	1190
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	210827

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape