Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,426 to 49,440 of 61398
-
11-07-12 21:21 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 229Common Usage
I think that people need to refrain from being hyper sensitive.
Originally Posted by Jake L
[View Original Post]
A "fetish" is "an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression." Moreover, a "crackwhore" is a prostitute addicted to crack, or a woman that will have sex in order to barter or obtain money for crack.
This site is for guys that pay money to have sex with women. Whether you call the guy a "john","trick","square","lame","hobbyist","monger" or anything else, the act / behavior to which the terms / names refer remain the same. A woman that has sex for money is a "prostitute" or a "working girl" (they are synonymous).
It boggles my mind that on the one hand a guy can chastise another member for calling a woman a working girl, ****, etc. Etc, yet the same person will pay a similar woman for sex, smack her ass, cum on her face and give her a tip (.05) for not gagging. I think that there would be a lot less drama on this board if everyone treated the prostitutes like prostitutes, maintain roles in the relationship (I. E. Ma'am, I'll be the John and you be the ho, so don't tell me about your personal drama since I don't care) , and not get emotionally invested in the provider.
I do not want to offend anyone or call them out, but this PC stuff is getting ridiculous.
-
11-07-12 18:51 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 119So true
I don't know when she started this but before she was knocked up she was great and didn't try to upsell at all, just would be happy with a tip. Now that is all she is about, that is why I turned around and dropped her off cause she wanted to charge me double normal fee and would not come off of that. Glad you got her and hope that you will not go with the headache LOL
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 17:54 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 7334Talent?
Nice Stuff. Seeing all the talent in other parts of the country is making me want to move. There is nothing but skanks in Charlotte. You seem to find all the good looking talent. I would sure love to nail her. How about sending her to Charlotte on the loaner program?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 17:12 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 87Wow!
Cls,
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Those are some seriously nice breasts. Most of the "heavy hangers" I see are saggy stretched out and hanging to their waists. It's heart warming to some beautiful tits.
Uncle
-
11-07-12 15:08 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 75Getting back into the saddle
Budget problems (fiscal cliffs, LOL) have precluded my activities but I'm starting to get out and about.
Made the W / W loop 2X and it's a ghost town. No obvious LEO. Nobody around, evenatthe circle, at around 1:45PM and again at 2:45 PM. Maybe tonight will be nicer?
-
11-07-12 14:19 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 677Ranee
I want to thank my learned friend for providing the digits. I hooked up with her by phone and we renewed acquaintances. She looks better with a little weight gain but the skills are undiminished.
-
11-07-12 13:36 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 46They
Originally Posted by Ferrailleur
[View Original Post]
I'm just an occasional poster here. But I think it is derogatory to call fallen women "crackwhores" and describe their bleak situation as a fetish. This economy is not working for 99% of the public. We should be respectful of the women we see. They don't have much that us mongers take for granted.
Originally Posted by Ferrailleur
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 08:21 #11966Regular Member

Posts: 12Victoria
Thats most def her in pic hope she is not with her sidekick Megan who will try to stay by her side at all times. Supersnarler!
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 05:00 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 1788The rest of Shannon
Look for her around the circle. No anal, but open to most anything else!
-
11-07-12 04:57 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 1788A few more of Shannon
Definitely knows how to use those DSL's!
-
11-07-12 04:53 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 1788Shannon with the big tits
I saw Shannon this weekend. I haven't seen her since she was pregnant quite a while back. She is back to hanging around within a block or two of the circle on Wilkens. She has put on a little weight, but I guess when you reach your late 20's the body doesn't snap back as readily after having twins. That on top of all the drug abuse. She still has those monster tits for which she is known, and still knows how to give an awesome blow job. She can swallow the whole thing without any problem, and lick the boys while she does. Lots of attention to the boys and seems to really enjoy her job and her "reward" at the end, all for very reasonable fees. Her are some of her pictures, more to come.
-
11-07-12 03:40 #11962Regular Member

Posts: 18Marie on pontiac
Picked up Marie on Pontiac and headed for the county. Agreed on BBBJCIM for standard rate plus tip. Nice young spinner (late 20's). Boobs / belly are stretched out, not worth the nibble. Quiet girl who is all business. Not a lot of small talk but not rushed either. Had to advise her to play with the boys in order to get me to release. No phone. Will repeat.
-
11-06-12 19:27 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 530Nornally on backpage
Hey fellas.
Was wndering if anyone had a number or 2 of some decent chix that are here on the SW side that could shoot m a pm. I have been around a while as you can see but just on the backpage side of things. Anyone willing to help would be great but BP is just getting to expensive for my drive. Thanks to anyone in advance.
-
11-06-12 19:24 #11960Senior Member

Posts: 2419If that's her I hope to heaven you get her to stay, no matter what; that's a money maker right there.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-12 17:10 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 87










Reply With Quote






