Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9943
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It's about time for a Jackass IV movie, starring every fair-minded monger in Atlanta who has been shit on in one way or another by these miserable Chinese AMP bytches.
    I know its a tough business. And no AMP can stay in business unless they provide some level of sensual services. I'm sue if I gave Q a few more chances and I was more firm about what I want. Plus making a specific time appointment, I'd get the service I want. I will say they seemed to do their best at one point and my MT gave 110. Its just when you feel that chubby belly on your head, for me its kind of a let down. I really like those 90 lb spinners. This type of AMP is what I prefer, I just like them younger and skinnier. The FS AMPs, they are more expensive and quality can vary. There are my favs around the country they consistent like have top quality Koreans, young spinners, tight, good personalities, don't get dramatic, and are there to please with a smile. They want tips and they want repeat customers. Nothing worse that laying down $2. 0, you get a pork chop and you can't get an erection. At least with a Chinese shop, if you ain't feel'and it, the tip stays in your pocket and you do get a good massage.

    Good massages are good for you.

  2. #9942
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP Fme  [View Original Post]
    Not saying this is what happened in your case, but it has happened plenty in mine. And please do not misunderstand, I am NOT jumping your case in any fashion. I get it that the girls rotate turns giving massage. This gives each of them the opportunity to earn some green. When a guy requests a specific lady, it tends to mess up their rotation. But what I have never gotten is the typical AMP ladies' reaction to such a situation. I have seen other girls bytch and claim the girl was requested because she gave extras or discounts on services (well maybe she should offer them too?) Or, they claim the girl requested is stealing their clients (WTF, it was a walk-in request?) Sometimes, the girls will confront each other about going out of turn loud enough to be overheard by customes, which sounds like the argument you overheard. Especially given the fact that the first two ladies turned you down. They probably weren't busy, it just wasn't their turn.

    I try not to be a rude at these places, but what you described pushes my jackass button as much as seriously rushing time or not rendering agreed upon services or even guys getting out of line or stiffing on the agreed tip amount. For a service-related endeavor such as an AMP, many of them have LOTS to learn about customer service. And too often, we accept this practice. Next time you walk in and Nikko says she is busy, just tell her you will go someplace else today / tonight and "might" call next time for appt if YOU aren't too busy. What's the worse that can happen? They actually say okay and let you walk out? I am willing to bet that if just a couple of us did that over a couple of days, that horsesh-t would stop quick enough. Different story if she is already with a customer or has one undressing in the room, but that does not sound like what you described.
    It's about time for a Jackass IV movie, starring every fair-minded monger in Atlanta who has been shit on in one way or another by these miserable Chinese AMP bytches.

  3. #9941

    Min Hua, What?

    I have to say I am in shock to hear your recent experiences at Min Hua. Not only have I received many an excellent massage and HE from this place but I have always found the staff to be nice and professional. I don't believe the provider deserved to be treated as poorly as she was by you. Furthermore, I believe it was extremely selfish for you to treat the provider that way. You makes it much more difficult for people like me, who have thoroughly enjoyed the services received, to continue to receive them in the future. Please try to not make a scene at these places just because the service you received was not what you expected. Your expectations might differ than other mongers.

  4. #9940
    Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Marx  [View Original Post]
    They did refuse. It looks like a 3-4 girl operation. They rotate playing mamasan. When I walked in I see Nikko talking with an elderly Asian man. I asked for her and she was busy. I asked for the other and she was "busy". Didn't look busy to me. Seemed to me they were all on their dinner break. I thought I heard pots and pans clanging around in the back. I don't mind a basic service AMP but I do like the girls to be young, flirty and cute. Not really exciting then they point at little guapo and say "you want?" Then proceed as if its any other part of your body. I like the ones where they take off their tops, you see a flat belly, some bolt ons, some dirty talk, lots of smiling.
    Not saying this is what happened in your case, but it has happened plenty in mine. And please do not misunderstand, I am NOT jumping your case in any fashion. I get it that the girls rotate turns giving massage. This gives each of them the opportunity to earn some green. When a guy requests a specific lady, it tends to mess up their rotation. But what I have never gotten is the typical AMP ladies' reaction to such a situation. I have seen other girls bytch and claim the girl was requested because she gave extras or discounts on services (well maybe she should offer them too?) Or, they claim the girl requested is stealing their clients (WTF, it was a walk-in request?) Sometimes, the girls will confront each other about going out of turn loud enough to be overheard by customes, which sounds like the argument you overheard. Especially given the fact that the first two ladies turned you down. They probably weren't busy, it just wasn't their turn.

    I try not to be a rude at these places, but what you described pushes my jackass button as much as seriously rushing time or not rendering agreed upon services or even guys getting out of line or stiffing on the agreed tip amount. For a service-related endeavor such as an AMP, many of them have LOTS to learn about customer service. And too often, we accept this practice. Next time you walk in and Nikko says she is busy, just tell her you will go someplace else today / tonight and "might" call next time for appt if YOU aren't too busy. What's the worse that can happen? They actually say okay and let you walk out? I am willing to bet that if just a couple of us did that over a couple of days, that horsesh-t would stop quick enough. Different story if she is already with a customer or has one undressing in the room, but that does not sound like what you described.

  5. #9939
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I had a dream I got a massage by Raquel. Very willing to please great sense of humour. Totally nude massage for. 2. Roaming allowed My only ding is that she is too thick not a BBW but for me booty and thick hips don't offset a nice pair on top and a very cute face. Her url is here.

    www.raquelrachels.model24h.com.

    Others may like that body type and if so schedule away.
    Don't click link. Norton blocked a web attack when accessing page.

  6. #9938
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip15  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I had a dream I got a massage by Raquel. Very willing to please great sense of humour. Totally nude massage for. 2. Roaming allowed My only ding is that she is too thick not a BBW but for me booty and thick hips don't offset a nice pair on top and a very cute face. Her url is here.

    www.raquelrachels.model24h.com.

    Others may like that body type and if so schedule away.
    Don't click. Norton targeted link as virus

  7. #9937

    Racquel aka Christina review

    Yesterday I had a dream I got a massage by Raquel. Very willing to please great sense of humour. Totally nude massage for. 2. Roaming allowed My only ding is that she is too thick not a BBW but for me booty and thick hips don't offset a nice pair on top and a very cute face. Her url is here www.raquelrachels.model24h.com. Others may like that body type and if so schedule away.

  8. #9936
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Did they refuse to give you the girl you wanted?
    They did refuse. It looks like a 3-4 girl operation. They rotate playing mamasan. When I walked in I see Nikko talking with an elderly Asian man. I asked for her and she was busy. I asked for the other and she was "busy". Didn't look busy to me. Seemed to me they were all on their dinner break. I thought I heard pots and pans clanging around in the back. I don't mind a basic service AMP but I do like the girls to be young, flirty and cute. Not really exciting then they point at little guapo and say "you want?" Then proceed as if its any other part of your body. I like the ones where they take off their tops, you see a flat belly, some bolt ons, some dirty talk, lots of smiling.

  9. #9935
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Guapo Marx  [View Original Post]
    Another trip to Q. Was hoping to get a different MT and had my sights on Nikko / Nicole. She's usually laying the couch watching TV. No such luck. Got the same one I had before. 40sh, chubby. Will say she gives a top notch massage and goes the extra mile to do what you want. Including prostate.

    About halfway in she leaves and I hear loud arguing outside. The good news is we did the massage in reverse so if my time was cut short I didn't care. Well this is where the good customer service kicks in. She comes back and says she needs to leave but brings in Mary to finish the last half. Knowing she's about to lose a tip, she finds a way to come back. Now I'm getting a free 2-girl. 4 hand massage. Too bad I had already had my finish. Got the full hour. I also think I got a 4 hand because they needed to discuss stuff and they went on for 20 minutes. Ying yang yang shang, shu, yow, yung ying. They had a good fun attitude. Sure its not a FS place and for the most part legit. Still want to try Nikko. She's a spinner and looked sexy in her heels. But got a feeling she is probably the one in demand. Felt lazy and cheap tonight. I know I could have gone to a FS AMP, but didn't want to take a shower, didn't want to negotiate, and didn't want to worry about performance issues.
    Did they refuse to give you the girl you wanted?

  10. #9934

    Q 2

    Another trip to Q. Was hoping to get a different MT and had my sights on Nikko / Nicole. She's usually laying the couch watching TV. No such luck. Got the same one I had before. 40sh, chubby. Will say she gives a top notch massage and goes the extra mile to do what you want. Including prostate.

    About halfway in she leaves and I hear loud arguing outside. The good news is we did the massage in reverse so if my time was cut short I didn't care. Well this is where the good customer service kicks in. She comes back and says she needs to leave but brings in Mary to finish the last half. Knowing she's about to lose a tip, she finds a way to come back. Now I'm getting a free 2-girl. 4 hand massage. Too bad I had already had my finish. Got the full hour. I also think I got a 4 hand because they needed to discuss stuff and they went on for 20 minutes.ying yang yang shang, shu, yow, yung ying. They had a good fun attitude. Sure its not a FS place and for the most part legit. Still want to try Nikko. She's a spinner and looked sexy in her heels. But got a feeling she is probably the one in demand. Felt lazy and cheap tonight. I know I could have gone to a FS AMP, but didn't want to take a shower, didn't want to negotiate, and didn't want to worry about performance issues.

  11. #9933
    Quote Originally Posted by Focker 2  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by gold spa on Wednesday night, and was quite thoroughly surprised. I am usually able to squeeze by with 160/180 through a bit of haggling and what not, but this night was different. Got shut down by the first hottie that came in. They were expecting a standard of 360 out of me. Wasnt going to pay that price, so I started to walk out. I was expecting some resistance or something, but nothing. I would expect this from like a weekend night or something, but on a wdnesday evening? Come on. What is going on here?
    Time to start boycotting this place and leaving it for out of towners who don't mind spending that amount of cash out of desperation. I've spent close to that at other AMPs in different cities that had a track record of providing top notch service. What's so bad about gold is that you always run the risk of getting rushed service with an attitude no matter what price you pay.

  12. #9932

    Q in Kennesaw

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoG  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, here to give a new report,

    So I went back to Q Massage in Kennesaw this past week and did the 6o min massage for. 6 house fee again. This time I got a nice korean lady looking to be in her mid's 30s. Average massage on back. Here comes the flip and did a good HJ for. 4 which wasnt bad. Unfortunately no other extras were offered at this time either and quite frankly I actually liked the last visit better. One thing that I did not like though was after I was finished and put my clothes back on, I walk out of the room she is up front waiting to say goodbye and she runs up to me and tries to rush me out of the place like something's about to happen, she throws a bottle of water to me and some candy (WTF?) and yea I'm out of there confused like what just happened. Anyways I'm most likely going to stear clear of that place for a while. In the meantime I'm going to try and search for more places in my area. Again if anyone knows of any good places around the Kennesaw / Marietta / Woodstock area please let me know, as I hope to visit more places and give out reports to you guys. Ok later yall.
    I visited Q recently. Good massage for. 6 house feel. Not impressed with the looks of the staff. Walked in and there were 3-4 in the staging area watching tv, with sad looks on their faces. They didn't even look up to say hello. My MT was a bit chubby. I prefer spinners. The staff there looked to have way too much makeup on to hide their age. No shower so its the standard Chinese massage and finish. Decent clean up and hot towel. I went for the massage. If I want FS I know where to go. If you want a good massage and finish, this place is ok. Walls don't go to the ceiling so I could hear what was going on in the next room. And I could also hear the Chinese chatter and tv in the waiting room.

  13. #9931
    Stopped by gold spa on Wednesday night, and was quite thoroughly surprised. I am usually able to squeeze by with 160/180 through a bit of haggling and what not, but this night was different. Got shut down by the first hottie that came in. They were expecting a standard of 360 out of me. Wasnt going to pay that price, so I started to walk out. I was expecting some resistance or something, but nothing. I would expect this from like a weekend night or something, but on a wdnesday evening? Come on. What is going on here?

  14. #9930

    ChaletRoyal / Annie

    I needed me some spinner time, so from reports, I want to Royal, last Thursday, to see Annie / Anna. She is small not a oz of chub and some very nice tatas for a small girl. She has a great attitude speaks English. I ask where she worked before she only Royal. She was the only girl there and she said business was slow. She said Amy was off for a few days, I was thinking of a 4hand as reported earlier. I gave her. 6 for the hr. The TS was good, everything scrubbed clean. Her massage skills are not the best but OK, I was playing with her ass and tits anytime she was in reach, didn't seem to mind. At the end she just said finished, I said, pointing to mr happy not yet, and she got right to it giving me one of the best HJ I have had in along time. Never any $ talked about so I tip. 4 she asked for. 2 more and I said next time, and there will be a next next week. I am going to make sure Amy is with her for fun time.

    Happy Trails

  15. #9929
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Rising Spirit and Axle Grease

    Went to Rising Spirit today, a massage school in Sandy Springs, hoping to get a nice, hourlong massage for $40. Didn't quite turn out that way. First, I got a black girl named Alisha, who said she was going to graduate in another week so I assumed her skills would be good. Her massage skills were terrible, all forearms, and she would put too much pressure in places she shouldn't. Second, the room had a bad smell to it like cigarette smoke. Third, the stuff she used to massage me was thick like axle grease. No hot towels to o clean up with at the end of the session either. Horrible time and, when I got home, I showered but could not clean that shit off. Whatever it was, it left a pasty, sticky feeling. Would not return even if it were free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape