Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2330

    Internet Marketing 101

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    Right after I let my SA lapse I get an email saying I have a message from a baby I had written to months ago but who had a SD at the time, she said it might be ending and she liked my profile and she would let me know if it ended. So I'm thinking / hoping she is ready.

    Got my burner CC reloaded but it keeps getting declined when I try to upgrade even though card's 800 # says I have the $. If you have an SA membership and will send a message to this baby for me it would be much appreciated. I only ask because it has been a week trying to straighten this out with no success and would very much like to contact this pot.

    Thanks!
    This is a common ploy at all dating sites. The moment your membership expires lo and behold the hotties come calling. Don't be fooled. Wait a little longer and they might offer you a free month. At sd4me this is standard operating procedure

  2. #2329

    Spanked

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure there is any correlation between chubbiness and wanting to be spanked. I first encountered this interest a while back with Polo, who is normal HYM size, and Naughty Britt, also not in the least chubby. Sometimes a baby just needs a spankin', apparently.

    Curiously, I am in hot communication with a new baby who tells me that she too likes it rough, but just asks me to keep it within areas that would be covered by clothing! My bloodlines are exclusively Northern European, so any hints on how to channel my inner Antonio Banderas would be appreciated. Polo has taught me the mechnics, but since then she has not raised the issue again with any real enthusiasm. Either I was not really good at it, or she has moved on. I suspect the former.

    In other news, I am off again to my favorite fishing hole in the south next week, and am stocked up with undocumented cash, play clothes for Scottie, and a fresh supply of vitamins. Plus, I'm getting paid to be there! Life is good, my brothers.

    Magic, I will miss you. Next time.

    Scott
    Part of the dynamic of the sd sb relationship in general is that the daddy is very dominant. I have had many different profiles on the sd sites over the years and the one that gets the most responses by far is the one that says I am a dom. I actually do have a mini dungeon in my house and you would be surprised how many of these girls want to be restrained and spanked, forced oral, etc. Mostly first timers. I do go for the younger ones. Because I like the strict teacher role. But any age group is game.

    Go to your local toy store and get a few paddles, crops, etc. Go with them even better and watch their eyes light up.

  3. #2328

    Mb

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    As has been remarked upon from several local chapters, there seems to be a startling and dismaying proliferation of babies who are "just checking this out","seeing what's out there","trying this for the first time" etc, etc. Weeding through this radar interference has caused more than its share of frustration for me, and I suspect for others as well. In communicating with MagicRat today, I may have coined a new term to describe these posers: "Maybe Babies" or MBs. Maybe they'll meet you if nothing else comes up. Maybe they'll let you take them out if the price is right. Maybe they only want sugar, and have no intention of sleeping with you. Maybe they will fuck you, but only if you pay them obscene amounts of money. Maybe they will disappear forever after a few dates, telling you it's just not for them. Maybe they'll even go psycho on you, as has happened to me several times recently, and this is not my first rodeo!

    I will leave it up to the brotherhood at large to vet my suggestion. I applaud the recent trend to out these naughty MBs by their profile numbers. If a few mistakes are made in the process, so be it. It is then up to the babies to prove us wrong, which is not a bad thing.

    Two m&gs tomorrow, and one on Friday that I am really psyched about. Wish me luck.

    And keep up the good work,

    Scott
    I love the MB-s. Whole lotta work. But to know you are gettin something that is way way off the radar is a serious thrill for me. These girls see a show on the subject and they are like. I want to check that out. Proceed slowly and with charm. Lots of it. You will not flip even half of them. But these are the true non-pros.

  4. #2327

    Good girls gone bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've had two white SBs, one in B-more and one in Richmond. In both cases, they were a little chubby, but nothing crazy. I was surprised by each because they both wanted me to basically degrade them verbally during sex. One even asked to be choked and spanked. Now I'm all about being aggressive during sex, but since this was the first time with each, it caught me a little off guard.

    BigTigg
    I'm not sure there is any correlation between chubbiness and wanting to be spanked. I first encountered this interest a while back with Polo, who is normal HYM size, and Naughty Britt, also not in the least chubby. Sometimes a baby just needs a spankin', apparently.
    Curiously, I am in hot communication with a new baby who tells me that she too likes it rough, but just asks me to keep it within areas that would be covered by clothing!? My bloodlines are exclusively Northern European, so any hints on how to channel my inner Antonio Banderas would be appreciated. Polo has taught me the mechnics, but since then she has not raised the issue again with any real enthusiasm. Either I was not really good at it, or she has moved on. I suspect the former.

    In other news, I am off again to my favorite fishing hole in the south next week, and am stocked up with undocumented cash, play clothes for Scottie, and a fresh supply of vitamins. Plus, I'm getting paid to be there! Life is good, my brothers.

    Magic, I will miss you. Next time.

    Scott

  5. #2326

    Interesting Notes

    Recently I've had two white SBs, one in B-more and one in Richmond. In both cases, they were a little chubby, but nothing crazy. I was surprised by each because they both wanted me to basically degrade them verbally during sex. One even asked to be choked and spanked. Now I'm all about being aggressive during sex, but since this was the first time with each, it caught me a little off guard.

    Each case, for different reasons, I got away without giving any sugar. Also in each case, I don't think I'm going back. The first one is an emotional wreck and cannot be depended on. The second is just super emotional and scares the hell out of me. Somewhere before during and after she cried a few times, she begged me to call her a wh..e and "fck me like the btch I am", she said she "loved me sooo much", she said "I cannot believe we are doing this" and the next day she said she felt cheap / dirty. Wow!

    I met one on SA and one on sugardaddie. First was mid-30s. 2nd one was 43.

    Am I wrong to be turned off by super emotional women. LOL. In the case of the first, I had a very faint concern about how she would look after the rough sex and the potential for me to get caught up in something. The second one, she is just too emotional. Wow. She cries on the phone almost each conversation.

    Oh, let's see the detail. Bmore-SB, sex on 3rd date at her place. Richmond-SB sex on 2nd date.

    -

    Right now, I have one 24 year local. SB in Va (once a week, homebody, not much dating involved) , one 23 year old local on-call in B-more and one 39 year old MILF that I'm seeing 2 to 3 times a month who's worth every penny.

    Recently dropped:

    One white SB who stood me up on the 3rd date.

    One AA SB who contacted me, from before. Found that I was not attracted to her this time. My standards have changed.

    One "smoking hott" 25 year old in Philly who was all about the money. She reminded me of Scott's friend, felt I should give her money for her presence. Every conversation had money involved. 2 dates, we had not even made it to the sex yet and she was asking me to furnish her apt! $$.5 wasted on that. I thought the money investment would be worth it because of the body and beauty. Not!

    One African SB who has a very nice body, but was just weird, conflicted and confused. I wasted 2 dates and $ on that one.

    -

    I have 3 pot SBs from my CL ad that I'm working on. I have a m&g with one on Tues. She's into the sex of being newly single, so this could work out well. The other two are on hold.

    Other wise,

    First Tiggabounce with local 24 year old this Wed.

    M&G / Date with another hottie in Philly next Sunday. It's the first date, I'll have to work some extra magic to get the TiggaBounce with her, but I'm going to try.

    BigTigg

  6. #2325

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    Scott, I think "Maybe Baby" is a fitting term.
    Where did everyone go?

  7. #2324

    Very good

    Scott, I think "Maybe Baby" is a fitting term.

  8. #2323

    Talk about GPS!

    Gentlemen,

    In waiting for a baby to appear at an m&g this morning, I came across an article in some paper about a 20 yo Italian baby who auctioned off her virginity for charity. The winning bid? $780,000! Some Japanese guy! Maybe he thought he was paying in yen?

    The baby's name is Catarina Migliorini, and if you google her, the whole story comes up. Apparently there is a television show in production about selling one's virginity, complete with documentary footage. I'm not sure if this signals the beginning of the End Of Days or not, but it makes me feel much better about paying $400 from time to time. Sub, you got a bargain, my friend.

    It reminds me of that movie where Demi Moore sleeps with Robert Redford for 1 million dollars. Hell, I'd sleep with him for that, but it would wipe out my 401K!

    BTW, the baby was a no-show! Go figure.

    Scott

  9. #2322

    A possible addition to our lexicon

    Gentlemen,

    As has been remarked upon from several local chapters, there seems to be a startling and dismaying proliferation of babies who are "just checking this out", "seeing what's out there", "trying this for the first time" etc, etc. Weeding through this radar interference has caused more than its share of frustration for me, and I suspect for others as well. In communicating with MagicRat today, I may have coined a new term to describe these posers: "Maybe Babies" or MBs. Maybe they'll meet you if nothing else comes up. Maybe they'll let you take them out if the price is right. Maybe they only want sugar, and have no intention of sleeping with you. Maybe they will fuck you, but only if you pay them obscene amounts of money. Maybe they will disappear forever after a few dates, telling you it's just not for them. Maybe they'll even go psycho on you, as has happened to me several times recently, and this is not my first rodeo!

    I will leave it up to the brotherhood at large to vet my suggestion. I applaud the recent trend to out these naughty MBs by their profile numbers. If a few mistakes are made in the process, so be it. It is then up to the babies to prove us wrong, which is not a bad thing.

    Two m&gs tomorrow, and one on Friday that I am really psyched about. Wish me luck.

    And keep up the good work,

    Scott

  10. #2321

    SA shills / and I did get help, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with that. SA has shills or fake profiles that suddenly express interest after your membership expires. It's a marketing trick to get you to renew.
    Thanks for that, I noticed that last time I expired, all of the sudden you become the most popular guy on the site. My membership lapsed about a month ago and I quickly recieved a total of 19 new messages, only 2 of whom I had ever had contact with previously, hopefully this one is for real, not a lot of sb's here in Charlottesville for a town with about 10, 000 coeds at UVa.

    I've been on and off SA for a few years but have still learned some valuable tips from this thread, so thanks to all, I don't get out much but will be glad to share the info when I do.

  11. #2320
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    Right after I let my SA lapse I get an email saying I have a message from a baby I had written to months ago but who had a SD at the time, she said it might be ending and she liked my profile and she would let me know if it ended. So I'm thinking / hoping she is ready.

    Got my burner CC reloaded but it keeps getting declined when I try to upgrade even though card's 800 # says I have the $. If you have an SA membership and will send a message to this baby for me it would be much appreciated. I only ask because it has been a week trying to straighten this out with no success and would very much like to contact this pot.

    Thanks!
    Be careful with that. SA has shills or fake profiles that suddenly express interest after your membership expires. It's a marketing trick to get you to renew.

  12. #2319

    Need Help with SA

    Right after I let my SA lapse I get an email saying I have a message from a baby I had written to months ago but who had a SD at the time, she said it might be ending and she liked my profile and she would let me know if it ended. So I'm thinking / hoping she is ready.

    Got my burner CC reloaded but it keeps getting declined when I try to upgrade even though card's 800 # says I have the $. If you have an SA membership and will send a message to this baby for me it would be much appreciated. I only ask because it has been a week trying to straighten this out with no success and would very much like to contact this pot.

    Thanks!

  13. #2318
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    If that ain't a typo, you're way out of my league. (: I've spent about that much on my SB this year.

    /z
    Pretty sure the commander means. 5K or $$$$$.

    You ain't buyin' it, just renting.
    (Added after I see the autocorrect working. It moves the "." to the last word.)

  14. #2317

    Punctuation problems

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Was it worth it. Oh hell no! .5K is too much ANY pussy. That said, It was a lot but I was curious about her. She was the cute but naughty librarian that I always wanted to fuck.

    Interesting end to the night. Had the sugar in Jackson's. Threw it up in the air over the bed baller style. Told her I was making it rain.
    Brethren, I believe the Commander meant $$$$$, not 5k. Still too much for pussy (as he acknowledges) , but not astronomical and it sounds like he had a blast.

    I'd give a "C+" because he is distorting the market, but move it up to a "B" for the classic move at the end."Making it rain" indeed!

    Dr. Feelgood.

  15. #2316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Holy Mackerel!

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Call it. 5K after you add in lunch, gas, wine and travel time.
    If that ain't a typo, you're way out of my league. (: I've spent about that much on my SB this year.

    /z

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape