Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,331 to 21,345 of 23675
-
11-12-12 12:56 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 526You are kidding me right?
My Advice.
It it obvious she cannot handle the realities of the situation. I understand your sense of honesty, but in this case, you don't gain anything by being honest. There isn't a reason to bring these items up. Enjoy the moment and enjoy the time with her. It's important that she believe the dream and is able to fully get herself into the fantasy that comes with this type of relationship. So either avoid talking about certain topics or lie about them.
You are not trying to marry her and who wants to know the exact end date of relationship. Even if you know, you will have much more fun the happier she is and the more blissfully ignorant you keep her. I'd rather have months or years of great awesome sex with a young hottie and just deal with the fall-out of a sudden break-up. If you are smart, it doesn't even have to be sudden, once she graduates, she may drop you. But always consider the words and the positives and negatives that come with them. In this case a happy blissfully ignorant SB will keep you happier longer.
On the first part, why the hell do you care what other people think? Dude get over it. Especially since the age difference is so small. I'd rather people that don't know me think I'm up to something as opposed to the negatives that come with giving a SB my credit card. I'm guessing that also means you are not using a pseudo either. So, now she has your information, credit card info, real name, etc. You are no longer in a position of control and that's not a good place to be with certain SBs. My money and my private life are much more important to me than what some people I don't know think about me. And even if they were right, that's cool too!
Ditto HollyWood!
BigTigg...out!
Originally Posted by HappyKampr75
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-12 08:00 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 1022Yes, have your credit card company reissue your card with a new number. Even if she gave the card back to you, it doesn't mean she didn't write down all of the info.
Originally Posted by HappyKampr75
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-12 04:36 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 5603Omg
Dude I am 58 and date on average 22 year olds. You think I give a shit about people staring. First of all why is she showing you dresses. You pick out the dress that gets you off. End of story. Never give a girl your cc. Never. She gets jealous? Drop her tomorrow. On her period. Thats just a great time to practice her oral skills. This girl wants a bf. Not a sd.
Originally Posted by HappyKampr75
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-12 02:29 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 1420This is all very basic.
She is 21 and hot and you are 39 with not that good a game. You were buying her clothes at the mall. The situation was obvious and will happen every time especially with female sales clerks.
Originally Posted by HappyKampr75
[View Original Post]
Don't do that again (trust her with your credit card.) No matter how many times you turn your back like this and don't get burned you won't know when she has decided this time will be your last time together. During that last time everything will end differently. Give her another opportunity and that time just might be the trigger for your last time.
Originally Posted by HappyKampr75
[View Original Post]
It is good to be truthful with women. Realize women are jealous of other women by nature. It goes with the territory. It sounds like the next time you trust her with your credit card you won't see either again.
Originally Posted by HappyKampr75
[View Original Post]
Enjoy her while she is around and always keep your powder dry.
-
11-12-12 00:10 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 32New to SB-SD
Ok I'm new to the world of SB. When I was a few years younger I made the smart choice of investing the money I earned in the military. Now that I'm out, I have been using the returns to buy a few extra's in life. One of them is a SB. It's nice to have a girl, in her 20's letting me use her as my personal toy. Please help me in a few things.
1st.
I took her to the mall a few days ago to buy a new dress for a road trip and dinner. This was supposed to be a nice outing that quickly turned awkward. After 30 min or more of standing in the store holding dresses she picked out to try on, I noticed several people looking at us. I am in my late 30's and she is 21. After a few min I excused myself with a "phone call" and told her I would meet her in the eatery area of the mall. I left her with the credit card and waited till I saw her then we left.
2nd.
She gets jealous of other girls. I explained to her that this is a short term thing, that when she graduates college, she also graduates me. I would seek a new SB and she would go her own way. Also that during her time of the month I would seek entertainment elsewhere. At first she was ok with this. Now she is growing upset when I either go to an outcall, or incall with an escort.
Do any of you guys have advice for me on this?
-
11-10-12 22:49 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 5603Internet Marketing 101
This is a common ploy at all dating sites. The moment your membership expires lo and behold the hotties come calling. Don't be fooled. Wait a little longer and they might offer you a free month. At sd4me this is standard operating procedure
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-12 22:46 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 5603Spanked
Part of the dynamic of the sd sb relationship in general is that the daddy is very dominant. I have had many different profiles on the sd sites over the years and the one that gets the most responses by far is the one that says I am a dom. I actually do have a mini dungeon in my house and you would be surprised how many of these girls want to be restrained and spanked, forced oral, etc. Mostly first timers. I do go for the younger ones. Because I like the strict teacher role. But any age group is game.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
Go to your local toy store and get a few paddles, crops, etc. Go with them even better and watch their eyes light up.
-
11-10-12 22:39 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 5603Mb
I love the MB-s. Whole lotta work. But to know you are gettin something that is way way off the radar is a serious thrill for me. These girls see a show on the subject and they are like. I want to check that out. Proceed slowly and with charm. Lots of it. You will not flip even half of them. But these are the true non-pros.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-12 17:38 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 754Good girls gone bad
I'm not sure there is any correlation between chubbiness and wanting to be spanked. I first encountered this interest a while back with Polo, who is normal HYM size, and Naughty Britt, also not in the least chubby. Sometimes a baby just needs a spankin', apparently.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
Curiously, I am in hot communication with a new baby who tells me that she too likes it rough, but just asks me to keep it within areas that would be covered by clothing!? My bloodlines are exclusively Northern European, so any hints on how to channel my inner Antonio Banderas would be appreciated. Polo has taught me the mechnics, but since then she has not raised the issue again with any real enthusiasm. Either I was not really good at it, or she has moved on. I suspect the former.
In other news, I am off again to my favorite fishing hole in the south next week, and am stocked up with undocumented cash, play clothes for Scottie, and a fresh supply of vitamins. Plus, I'm getting paid to be there! Life is good, my brothers.
Magic, I will miss you. Next time.
Scott
-
11-10-12 13:38 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 526Interesting Notes
Recently I've had two white SBs, one in B-more and one in Richmond. In both cases, they were a little chubby, but nothing crazy. I was surprised by each because they both wanted me to basically degrade them verbally during sex. One even asked to be choked and spanked. Now I'm all about being aggressive during sex, but since this was the first time with each, it caught me a little off guard.
Each case, for different reasons, I got away without giving any sugar. Also in each case, I don't think I'm going back. The first one is an emotional wreck and cannot be depended on. The second is just super emotional and scares the hell out of me. Somewhere before during and after she cried a few times, she begged me to call her a wh..e and "fck me like the btch I am", she said she "loved me sooo much", she said "I cannot believe we are doing this" and the next day she said she felt cheap / dirty. Wow!
I met one on SA and one on sugardaddie. First was mid-30s. 2nd one was 43.
Am I wrong to be turned off by super emotional women. LOL. In the case of the first, I had a very faint concern about how she would look after the rough sex and the potential for me to get caught up in something. The second one, she is just too emotional. Wow. She cries on the phone almost each conversation.
Oh, let's see the detail. Bmore-SB, sex on 3rd date at her place. Richmond-SB sex on 2nd date.
-
Right now, I have one 24 year local. SB in Va (once a week, homebody, not much dating involved) , one 23 year old local on-call in B-more and one 39 year old MILF that I'm seeing 2 to 3 times a month who's worth every penny.
Recently dropped:
One white SB who stood me up on the 3rd date.
One AA SB who contacted me, from before. Found that I was not attracted to her this time. My standards have changed.
One "smoking hott" 25 year old in Philly who was all about the money. She reminded me of Scott's friend, felt I should give her money for her presence. Every conversation had money involved. 2 dates, we had not even made it to the sex yet and she was asking me to furnish her apt! $$.5 wasted on that. I thought the money investment would be worth it because of the body and beauty. Not!
One African SB who has a very nice body, but was just weird, conflicted and confused. I wasted 2 dates and $ on that one.
-
I have 3 pot SBs from my CL ad that I'm working on. I have a m&g with one on Tues. She's into the sex of being newly single, so this could work out well. The other two are on hold.
Other wise,
First Tiggabounce with local 24 year old this Wed.
M&G / Date with another hottie in Philly next Sunday. It's the first date, I'll have to work some extra magic to get the TiggaBounce with her, but I'm going to try.
BigTigg
-
11-10-12 09:21 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 445Hello
Where did everyone go?
Originally Posted by CantWinLosin
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 13:12 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 606Very good
Scott, I think "Maybe Baby" is a fitting term.
-
11-07-12 11:58 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 754Talk about GPS!
Gentlemen,
In waiting for a baby to appear at an m&g this morning, I came across an article in some paper about a 20 yo Italian baby who auctioned off her virginity for charity. The winning bid? $780,000! Some Japanese guy! Maybe he thought he was paying in yen?
The baby's name is Catarina Migliorini, and if you google her, the whole story comes up. Apparently there is a television show in production about selling one's virginity, complete with documentary footage. I'm not sure if this signals the beginning of the End Of Days or not, but it makes me feel much better about paying $400 from time to time. Sub, you got a bargain, my friend.
It reminds me of that movie where Demi Moore sleeps with Robert Redford for 1 million dollars. Hell, I'd sleep with him for that, but it would wipe out my 401K!
BTW, the baby was a no-show! Go figure.
Scott
-
11-06-12 18:39 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 754A possible addition to our lexicon
Gentlemen,
As has been remarked upon from several local chapters, there seems to be a startling and dismaying proliferation of babies who are "just checking this out", "seeing what's out there", "trying this for the first time" etc, etc. Weeding through this radar interference has caused more than its share of frustration for me, and I suspect for others as well. In communicating with MagicRat today, I may have coined a new term to describe these posers: "Maybe Babies" or MBs. Maybe they'll meet you if nothing else comes up. Maybe they'll let you take them out if the price is right. Maybe they only want sugar, and have no intention of sleeping with you. Maybe they will fuck you, but only if you pay them obscene amounts of money. Maybe they will disappear forever after a few dates, telling you it's just not for them. Maybe they'll even go psycho on you, as has happened to me several times recently, and this is not my first rodeo!
I will leave it up to the brotherhood at large to vet my suggestion. I applaud the recent trend to out these naughty MBs by their profile numbers. If a few mistakes are made in the process, so be it. It is then up to the babies to prove us wrong, which is not a bad thing.
Two m&gs tomorrow, and one on Friday that I am really psyched about. Wish me luck.
And keep up the good work,
Scott
-
11-06-12 14:06 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 107SA shills / and I did get help, thanks
Thanks for that, I noticed that last time I expired, all of the sudden you become the most popular guy on the site. My membership lapsed about a month ago and I quickly recieved a total of 19 new messages, only 2 of whom I had ever had contact with previously, hopefully this one is for real, not a lot of sb's here in Charlottesville for a town with about 10, 000 coeds at UVa.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
I've been on and off SA for a few years but have still learned some valuable tips from this thread, so thanks to all, I don't get out much but will be glad to share the info when I do.











Reply With Quote





