Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 21049
-
11-07-12 16:42 #6439Regular Member

Posts: 6Anybody know?
What is her name? I got her a couple weeks ago off the are and can't stop thinking about it. Have not seen her since anybody got a name? Or better yet a number?
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1350706558
-
11-07-12 16:31 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 61+ 1, I'd like to hear more from her. Maybe she'll post more info and pics on the escort forum.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 16:19 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 103Star
Well be posting pix of Star soon and any Senior Member would like her number be free to contact me.
-
11-07-12 09:43 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 144Is a friendly thumb in her ass during doggie a reportable act or just status quo?
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 09:00 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 299Got this one
You may have actually perused the Detroit threads before making your request. If so, you would have seen the term RTFF thrown around at new posters quite a bit. Let me help you here. It means Read The Fuckin Forum and implies that nobody here is going to help you until you do that.
Originally Posted by MbEasy
[View Original Post]
There is plenty of information about the 'best spots', 'worst spots', and a whole lotta good tips. Do your homework and let us know what you find out there.
Best Regards,
M
-
11-07-12 06:22 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 247Posting advice
I don't want to be hard on you Mb, so just a couple pieces of advice. First, read the guidelines for posting, especially pertaining to texting type abbreviations. On this board, any=any, and ne=northeast. Then, look up the forum's abbreviations, particularly RTFF. There is a wealth of information in this forum, and the ave is mentioned a couple of times a day.
Originally Posted by MbEasy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
11-06-12 21:58 #6433Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3It
Hi I'm still around so feel free to contact me with your email and I will do my best to get right back to a. S. A. P! <Muah Allie
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-12 20:39 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 742Double header Sunday (Amelia and Britt)
On the ave I encountered Amelia H or W? SW 30 ish about 5'2" 110lbs I asked her nationality because she had a dark complexion She stated at first she didn't know but then said probably Italian. (WTF) Found a spot for slightly toothy but decent DTBBJ2CIM for Jack Linc! On the way home I spotted Brittany in Warrendale! I thought I reported on her but could not locate the post! She is a WSW about 5"4' 130lbs curly red hair late 20's early 30's she gave a slightly toothy but decent and enthusiastic BBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and his half brother!
-
11-06-12 12:10 #6431Regular Member

Posts: 2Downtown detroit SW
Any advice for a first timer looking for SW on the ave? Where is the best spot?
-
11-06-12 11:47 #6430Regular Member

Posts: 2Downtown detroit
Can ne one put me in contact with a reliable de in the downtown Detroit area?
-
11-06-12 08:16 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 92I vote for Halo
- Best Bangin' Body ever.
- Clean
- Professional. If treated with respect.
- Off menu items available for purchase
-
11-06-12 01:03 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 643Good idea
"The Department of Public Health spends $73, 000 a year." Good idea but like everything else there is a cost.
Originally Posted by Mister Slate
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-12 14:50 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 192Scooped her today by the party store on the ave west of crazy horse for a car date. Holy shit is she good. Damage was. 35, which is enough to get you FS usually, but this really was the best SW BJ I've ever gotten. I thought it was a TGTBT moment with the fishnets and that sexy red dress but sure enough it was her. Great experience, can't wait to try FS with this little spinner. Have digits if any seniors want to trade. BTW, she pronounces it "nee-suh.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-12 13:37 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 327Nessa
Scooped one of my ATF girls on Friday night. I was at the store grabbing a coke and smokes when she walked up. Poor girl was in her fishnets and was shivering. We hopped in my ride and hung out in the parking lot for about 30 min. She suggested that we go get a drink at the bar, and I said sure but how about a date first. She was more than eager to please and we headed off to a quiet spot. She gave a nice slow BBBJ, and massaged my chest at the same time. Then wrapped and she climbed on top for some cg in the car. I never can last too long with her because of how small she is, but man I love the way that she gives a total GFE. This girl is sensual, and she will really get into the groove. Wish that I could have hit the notel, as she always takes a shower and will spend hours fooling around in bed.
When we were done, her friend called and needed a jump start. I helped out and got them going. While I don't trust a SW, Nessa is professional and polite. Her only drawback is the candy. If you see her scoop her. It is worth it 100. Also buy her a burger and she'll never forget you. Truly a favorite!
Sorry for the long drawn out tale, but I feel that she is one of the few great girls on the ave.
-
11-05-12 11:50 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 87Never seen her
I have never seen her and I belive you posted you can't pass on her number because you made her a promise. I like her sister and all but I may come out of retirement if I can call her and make an easy scoop. I know I'm not a senior yet.
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





