Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 975 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 475 875 925 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 1025 1075 ... LastLast
Results 14,611 to 14,625 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6439

    Anybody know?

    What is her name? I got her a couple weeks ago off the are and can't stop thinking about it. Have not seen her since anybody got a name? Or better yet a number?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1350706558

  2. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Now this is a girl that is on her game. You ask, and boom, she answers. Nice. Just goes to show gentleman, we are not the only ones on this site. Just out of curiosity I checked how long ago JimBob posted his question. It was back in May. So someone has been doing some reading. Too bad all the newbs can't do what she can. Pretty sad that a SP can take the time to read but a newb can't?
    + 1, I'd like to hear more from her. Maybe she'll post more info and pics on the escort forum.

  3. #6437

    Star

    Well be posting pix of Star soon and any Senior Member would like her number be free to contact me.

  4. #6436
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    I'm not worried, I just have a problem with members lying.
    Is a friendly thumb in her ass during doggie a reportable act or just status quo?

  5. #6435

    Got this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MbEasy  [View Original Post]
    Any advice for a first timer looking for SW on the ave? Where is the best spot?
    You may have actually perused the Detroit threads before making your request. If so, you would have seen the term RTFF thrown around at new posters quite a bit. Let me help you here. It means Read The Fuckin Forum and implies that nobody here is going to help you until you do that.

    There is plenty of information about the 'best spots', 'worst spots', and a whole lotta good tips. Do your homework and let us know what you find out there.

    Best Regards,

    M

  6. #6434

    Posting advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MbEasy  [View Original Post]
    Any advice for a first timer looking for SW on the ave? Where is the best spot?
    I don't want to be hard on you Mb, so just a couple pieces of advice. First, read the guidelines for posting, especially pertaining to texting type abbreviations. On this board, any=any, and ne=northeast. Then, look up the forum's abbreviations, particularly RTFF. There is a wealth of information in this forum, and the ave is mentioned a couple of times a day.

    Stay safe out there

  7. #6433

    It

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie she is usually on the ave when she is out? Just wondering if she is still around and if so what des she look like now. I am thinking about making a trip down there to check it out, haven't been in awhile do to distance. I am just not in the area much anymore. That woman can take a pounding and loves it, any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi I'm still around so feel free to contact me with your email and I will do my best to get right back to a. S. A. P! <Muah Allie

  8. #6432

    Double header Sunday (Amelia and Britt)

    On the ave I encountered Amelia H or W? SW 30 ish about 5'2" 110lbs I asked her nationality because she had a dark complexion She stated at first she didn't know but then said probably Italian. (WTF) Found a spot for slightly toothy but decent DTBBJ2CIM for Jack Linc! On the way home I spotted Brittany in Warrendale! I thought I reported on her but could not locate the post! She is a WSW about 5"4' 130lbs curly red hair late 20's early 30's she gave a slightly toothy but decent and enthusiastic BBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and his half brother!

  9. #6431

    Downtown detroit SW

    Any advice for a first timer looking for SW on the ave? Where is the best spot?

  10. #6430

    Downtown detroit

    Can ne one put me in contact with a reliable de in the downtown Detroit area?

  11. #6429

    I vote for Halo

    - Best Bangin' Body ever.

    - Clean

    - Professional. If treated with respect.

    - Off menu items available for purchase

  12. #6428

    Good idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Slate  [View Original Post]
    More importantly there has been a cheap simple to use kit available for years that would save people that doesn't require calling 911. This is something that should be available to opiate users.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1108754.html
    "The Department of Public Health spends $73, 000 a year." Good idea but like everything else there is a cost.

  13. #6427
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped one of my ATF girls on Friday night. I was at the store grabbing a coke and smokes when she walked up. Poor girl was in her fishnets and was shivering. We hopped in my ride and hung out in the parking lot for about 30 min. She suggested that we go get a drink at the bar, and I said sure but how about a date first. She was more than eager to please and we headed off to a quiet spot. She gave a nice slow BBBJ, and massaged my chest at the same time. Then wrapped and she climbed on top for some cg in the car. I never can last too long with her because of how small she is, but man I love the way that she gives a total GFE. This girl is sensual, and she will really get into the groove. Wish that I could have hit the notel, as she always takes a shower and will spend hours fooling around in bed.

    When we were done, her friend called and needed a jump start. I helped out and got them going. While I don't trust a SW, Nessa is professional and polite. Her only drawback is the candy. If you see her scoop her. It is worth it 100. Also buy her a burger and she'll never forget you. Truly a favorite!

    Sorry for the long drawn out tale, but I feel that she is one of the few great girls on the ave.
    Scooped her today by the party store on the ave west of crazy horse for a car date. Holy shit is she good. Damage was. 35, which is enough to get you FS usually, but this really was the best SW BJ I've ever gotten. I thought it was a TGTBT moment with the fishnets and that sexy red dress but sure enough it was her. Great experience, can't wait to try FS with this little spinner. Have digits if any seniors want to trade. BTW, she pronounces it "nee-suh.

  14. #6426

    Nessa

    Scooped one of my ATF girls on Friday night. I was at the store grabbing a coke and smokes when she walked up. Poor girl was in her fishnets and was shivering. We hopped in my ride and hung out in the parking lot for about 30 min. She suggested that we go get a drink at the bar, and I said sure but how about a date first. She was more than eager to please and we headed off to a quiet spot. She gave a nice slow BBBJ, and massaged my chest at the same time. Then wrapped and she climbed on top for some cg in the car. I never can last too long with her because of how small she is, but man I love the way that she gives a total GFE. This girl is sensual, and she will really get into the groove. Wish that I could have hit the notel, as she always takes a shower and will spend hours fooling around in bed.

    When we were done, her friend called and needed a jump start. I helped out and got them going. While I don't trust a SW, Nessa is professional and polite. Her only drawback is the candy. If you see her scoop her. It is worth it 100. Also buy her a burger and she'll never forget you. Truly a favorite!

    Sorry for the long drawn out tale, but I feel that she is one of the few great girls on the ave.

  15. #6425

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    How come no one writes about Star she cute and no drama she's Holo's sister and she's a lot of fun.
    I have never seen her and I belive you posted you can't pass on her number because you made her a promise. I like her sister and all but I may come out of retirement if I can call her and make an easy scoop. I know I'm not a senior yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape