Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 21049
-
09-10-12 13:36 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 742Update for Ella
Couldn't locate my Fort st. Girls on Saturday morning. I saw a couple of others out but nothing worth mentioning so I hit the Ave and saw quite a bit of LE I was heading home through Warrendale and spotted the blonde from in the same spot from my previous post! It was Ella 29 WSW about 5'4" and 110lbs Turns out I had scooped her before! I thought I posted the report but could not find it Opted for BBBJ for Jack but she was rushing because she needed her meds. So I let her off the hook and she said she would finish me later in the day but 10 minutes later she called me and was ready! I went back and she was well medicated and started the BBBJ again for 0 I was a little surprised but she took her time and I erupted soon after! After sitting and talking for a few I decided to get some fiv action and she was cool with it and I was ready for cfs after a few minutes and upgraded for Jackson and Lincoln Tight super wet and turned on she was and I rode missionary all the was home for a second explosion and the perfect ending to this dream!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-12 13:03 #6063Senior Member

Posts: 742Same road traveled?
Is this the April you are referring to? http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1452340 If so this was not her! Last I talked to April she claimed she was going to Tennessee or something like that. I have not seen her since! Maybe Tennessee is code for Rehab? ; +)
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-12 12:01 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 87Re: halo
Due to the some of the reports on this page Halo always made me nervous. I always passed Until I picked her up about a month ago. I found her pleasant to talk to but and generally a nice girl but could not agree on terms mostly because of fear of being taken. Then Saturday night 9/8 I met her and had a great time. Will defenitly repeat.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-12 01:50 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 409About the G
The G and most of the east side has had some pretty consistent and aggressive acting LE presence lately. Probably due the number of murders that have occurred on the east side, and the general insanity of the street creeps. The last few times I went cruising on or near the G I left the area in a hurry due to gunfire way too close in proximately. Friday night I was on one the streets just south of SF and heard no less than 15 shots from the next street over. Sounded close enough that catching a stray could be a real possibility. The same thing happened to me on Lance (R area) a few weeks back also. Back in August I was heading north up the G and just as I pass the station on Eastburn and the G, some guy is firing shots into the back end of a car squealing out of the station and down Eastburn. That's enough for me, time to go.
-
09-10-12 00:23 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 241Sharon on the G
I have had a bit of time off from driving around and mongering because I had a neighbor that was a a working girl and being only 10 doors away from my house she came in real handy when services were needed. That unfortunately things ended badly or her. Saturday coming home from a friends house, just south of the BP I met up with Sharon. She is early 30s dark hair (could not tell the color) and looked like she had a decent body. I will find out more next time we meet if I can find her. She seemed like a pretty cool chick, she brought all her own supplies from Jimmy Hats to wet wipes. We talked a bit while driving to the destination and she said she is new in town and is looking for some cash while she searches for a job. Got a cbbj for. 015 not bad work and I will try and see her again. I did not want to do anything else as I am a bit nervous parking. She does not have any digits yet but says tomorrow she is getting a phone I told her a spot and time for tomorrow we will see if she shows.
-
09-09-12 23:06 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 29The Ave and Fort this afternoon
Cruised the Ave between 3&4 this afternoon. Saw a couple WSW out and the LSW that I posted about the other day. Was feeling like something different, so I passed on Nina. None of the few that were out peaked my interest. No Leo spotted during that time. Must have been waiting for all of the crazies to empty out of ford field.
I decided to use my extra time to make my first cruise on Fort. Wasn't really sure where to go, so I headed down livernois to fort, and just made my way around in both directions. Saw 2 WSW near livernois. One was a dark haired, way overweight 40 something that looked about 3 weeks removed from her last shower, passed. The other was a 20 something blond spinner with glasses wearing short tight Jean shorts and a pink tank top. I think she said her name was Natalie. Anyhow, scooped her and found a quiet spot to relax. She quoted. 35 for BJ and. 5 for FS. Offered. 2 for the BJ and she happily accepted. Got a nice bbbjtcwsp. Nice and sloppy and she did her best to dt. LOL. Let the fingers roam into her very tight trimmed giner during the deed, may have to sample that next time.
Play safe,
Niner
-
09-09-12 20:17 #6058Senior Member

Posts: 146Sunday afternoon
Strolled the AVE today looking for fun and saw a few out. I saw Brandy (crazy girl who I've posted twice about) a few blocks from Livernoise, and a girl I did not recognized by the Coney Island just 1 block from Livernoise. She looked to be about 30, brunnette, C's, mini skirt, face was a 6/10 and body was a 7. I just knew she wasn't wearing panties under the skirt and I decided I'd try her out. I drove by and told her to walk down a block for an easy scoop and as I turned the corner Crazy Brandy was there with her pert little rack, she was screaming and yelling for me to pick her up and I had a moment of confusion. I decided to go with Brandy instead of the new girl only because the last time I was with her I enjoyed our argumentative fucking. She complains the whole time and says all this crazy shit and for some reason I kinda got off on it.
Anyhow, I took her to the spot and told her I only had 20. She begged me for more but all I had was another 20 so I negotiated FS just the way I want it with unlimited boob play for 40, and I told her she couldn't complain the whole time I was fucking her. The conversation then went something like the following with a little editing.
Her: It's too big, ouch, fuck you it hurts, hurry up, what is taking you so long, I'm never fucking you again.
Me: shut the fuck up, lay down here, shut up I'm putting more spit on it, let me see your titties, you complain too much, good I hope it hurts.
Her: you have a black mans dick.
Me: Do you want me to pick you up again next time I see you?"yes". Then shut up and stop complaining.
So here is the skinny. She is tight, and her titties are the most firm Bees that I have ever felt. The problem with her is. She needs a shower, she needs an attitude adjustment by way of a ***** slapping, and if you decide to pick her up you just have to do what you feel like doing with her and ignore the constant flow of diarrhea from her mouth. You do all that and she is a great fuck.
Next time I'll go with the unknown on the corner with the mini skirt.
Happy Hunting.
-
09-09-12 10:27 #6057Senior Member

Posts: 159Mysterious LSW update
Cruising on Fort I saw that LSW I reported wearing the same black / white varisty looking jacket. She was walking down fort and stopped at the gas station on dragoon. She was on the phone arguing with someone and she needed a ride. 10 mins later a black guy with a black dhs rolls up and she hops in backseat. About 30 mins later I go down the ave and see her posted near central with the dhs across the street watching. I stopped on the side street waited like 3 minutes as she slowly slowly made her way to my car. Her name is "Chanelle". She tried talking business outside the car and said BJ was 6 and covered. I imagine she's been scooped numerous times and dropped back up because of the quote. I myself passed. She did look cute up close even w / o make up. If I had to guess I would say she's Puerto Rican. I did a couple more passes and the dhs was still there while she was posted. Eventually she was gone as the dhs.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
I'd like to sample but not gona toss away that much on a SW
Be careful when you scoop and watch who's behind you.
-
09-09-12 07:05 #6056Senior Member

Posts: 25Wow lighten up on Paco. He was mostly thanking someone for posting. I found his other posts useful awhile back. Why jump down his throat? You wonder why more people don't post.
-
09-09-12 00:44 #6055Senior Member

Posts: 130Eva on the R
Snagged Eva by the party store just south of 8. Half and half at the Bali for. 4 and a pack of smokes. Hadn't seen her around for quite a while but didn't bother to inquire as to why. Wasn't in the mood for small talk today and looking for a performer not a girlfriend. I can do without the fake GFE. Real girlfriends are easy enough to come by. That being said, why is this hobby so addictive? Overall about 7/10 and will repeat if the opportunity presents itself.
-
09-08-12 23:48 #6054Senior Member

Posts: 438Halo
Saw her today by the liquor store. I was never as smitten with her as much as some of the bretheren, but she was looking mighty sexy in her little black dress. Still, she always raised my antenna for some reason so I passed.
U guys are right, I saw SW's on JR all the way to 75. Although once across 8, the don't use they're stroll walk, more like the business ladys in downtown Detroit LOL!
-
09-08-12 22:08 #6053Senior Member

Posts: 73Friday Night Ave
Cruised the Ave Friday night, about 1am, a LOT of Leo was out on the prowl. Lapped twice, probably saw 8-10 different cars. Went over to the R to check out that scene, saw at BSW at the gas station at McNichols who tried to flag me down but I wasn't interested. Saw one WSW between SF and 8, a little thicker, striped black and white top. Couldn't see the face that well so passed. Also, I've yet to scoop anyone from the R so I'm not as comfortable there. On my lap back there was a cop sitting at the gas station where I saw the BSW so I decided to give the ave one last shot.
Second go-round on the Ave I ended up scooping up Candi from Cecil and 94 service drive, WSW 22, a little thicker, probably a 6. Agreed on BBBJ for 30, no mention of tip. Performance was so-so, would repeat in a pinch. No digits, said phone was stolen. Said she's usually at Cecil where I found her or Gilbert.
Be safe guys
-
09-08-12 13:51 #6052Senior Member

Posts: 270Carmen. Fenkell
This one is 21, WSW (may have a bit of L, but not enough to call her a LSW). Good body, nice young boobs, nice tight giner.
Half and half for $40. Got a few pics, here's the best. She won't stay in nice shape for long, as I was already starting to see evidence of the slide down the scale (For example, her shiner)
Catch her if you can.
-
09-08-12 11:54 #6051Senior Member

Posts: 742Fort Friday AM Patricia
Hit the usual spots Thursday night and didn't see much. The Tri. 5M, McG and the Ave were all a little quiet while I was out. I did spot a nice looking (at least from the road) little blonde spinner in Warrendale but when I circled around to investigate she was gone. She had on cut off denim shorts and was on her cell about 3-4 blocks East of EG and traffic was a bit heavier than usual on that side of town. I saw her out once before at the station on the SW corner of that intersection! Anybody sample the goods? Reports? Decided to hit Fort and spotted a blonde SW about 5'3" 120lbs D cups by the loading docks at Green. Circled around and finally spotted her again on a side street with another SW. The other SW approached she was about 5'6" brunette 140lbs large B's or small C's and wore glasses probably late 20's or early 30's I thought about it the blonde stood in the background but I went with my first thoughts and requested the blonde. Her name was Patricia and she was alot older Probably in her 50's but she gave pretty good mobile bbbj2cim with some DT mixed in for Jackson + Lincoln for a tip! I inquired about her friend and she said her name was Tina but Patricia of course says that her BJ is much better and her cups are bigger. I believe her on the second statement! She told me they would be out early Sunday so the plan is to sample Tina and make my own conclusion! Stay Safe and Happy Endings Brothers!
-
09-08-12 07:31 #6050Senior Member

Posts: 29Nina on Mich
Picked up Nina about 6:30 this morning. Nice little LSW, was wearing short tight shorts and a black tank holding in her very nice see / the tits. She boasted about her freshly trimmed giner, and I must admit. It looked and smelled nice, with a nice swollen clit. Had a car date with CBJ and digits in her nice tight and wet pussy. Followed that up with some covered mish, doggie (nice ass and she knows how to get it in the air) , more mish before nutting on her big tits. Was like trying to fuck a vice. She is very petite, though a few extra lbs in the mid section, but that was a nice change from the normal bony SW. Would definitely repeat. By the way, my 1st LSW and I'm hooked.
Damage was. 4.
Play safe,
Niner











Reply With Quote




