Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    Right after I let my SA lapse I get an email saying I have a message from a baby I had written to months ago but who had a SD at the time, she said it might be ending and she liked my profile and she would let me know if it ended. So I'm thinking / hoping she is ready.

    Got my burner CC reloaded but it keeps getting declined when I try to upgrade even though card's 800 # says I have the $. If you have an SA membership and will send a message to this baby for me it would be much appreciated. I only ask because it has been a week trying to straighten this out with no success and would very much like to contact this pot.

    Thanks!
    Be careful with that. SA has shills or fake profiles that suddenly express interest after your membership expires. It's a marketing trick to get you to renew.

  2. #2329

    Need Help with SA

    Right after I let my SA lapse I get an email saying I have a message from a baby I had written to months ago but who had a SD at the time, she said it might be ending and she liked my profile and she would let me know if it ended. So I'm thinking / hoping she is ready.

    Got my burner CC reloaded but it keeps getting declined when I try to upgrade even though card's 800 # says I have the $. If you have an SA membership and will send a message to this baby for me it would be much appreciated. I only ask because it has been a week trying to straighten this out with no success and would very much like to contact this pot.

    Thanks!

  3. #2328
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    If that ain't a typo, you're way out of my league. (: I've spent about that much on my SB this year.

    /z
    Pretty sure the commander means. 5K or $$$$$.

    You ain't buyin' it, just renting.
    (Added after I see the autocorrect working. It moves the "." to the last word.)

  4. #2327

    Punctuation problems

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Was it worth it. Oh hell no! .5K is too much ANY pussy. That said, It was a lot but I was curious about her. She was the cute but naughty librarian that I always wanted to fuck.

    Interesting end to the night. Had the sugar in Jackson's. Threw it up in the air over the bed baller style. Told her I was making it rain.
    Brethren, I believe the Commander meant $$$$$, not 5k. Still too much for pussy (as he acknowledges) , but not astronomical and it sounds like he had a blast.

    I'd give a "C+" because he is distorting the market, but move it up to a "B" for the classic move at the end."Making it rain" indeed!

    Dr. Feelgood.

  5. #2326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Holy Mackerel!

    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Call it. 5K after you add in lunch, gas, wine and travel time.
    If that ain't a typo, you're way out of my league. (: I've spent about that much on my SB this year.

    /z

  6. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    The Damage.

    Call it. 5K after you add in lunch, gas, wine and travel time.
    Hopefully this is a typo, you gave her 5 THOUSAND?

  7. #2324

    New ATF?

    I believe I've done the Brotherhood a disservice as I have distributed sugar in a irresponsible manner. I present my case below:

    Prelim.

    Suspected my date last night might have been a pro. Wanted. 5K and drove a hard bargain. She wants what she wants. But I got her to go from a 2 hour visit in a hotel; to hosting in her home overnight. I've been chatting with her for over 4 months. She turn out not to be a pro but was very expensive! I had previously met her for lunch. She is very open person. 5' 7", Jewish, Cute little spinner body with lots of curves. Nice D Cups and a phat ass that even a black man would be proud to show off in public. Used to be a stripper in her younger days. She was late so she had me come up to her apartment and into the bathroom with her as she showered, shaved her pussy and legs and then had me dry her off. Little kissy face in the bathroom and she put on lingerie. We went into the kitchen and opened the wine and then sat on the couch and had a glass. Little kissy, touchy & feeling her up, then off to the bedroom.

    The Action.

    She can take some dick and I pounded her good. Worked her as long as I could but then finally busted. She still did not get over the top. So I worked her manually til she got hers. Some BBBJ and started pounding her again. Several position changes, doggie, on the side, mish. Condom on and off for BBBJ in between the position changes and then BBBJTC. During the BBBJ she kept stopping just as I got close. Finally I told her to "Stay on my dick until I tell you I'm about to cum". She did! The Cmdr usually just blasts away but I actually told this one so she could dodge the cum. LOL

    The Review.

    She will take as much dick as you have for her but I would prefer her to be a little more active with the hands and more DFK. Says kissing is not her thing and she just likes to be man handled by her partner. During the pillow talk I asked her if she was a pro. She said no. I believed her. She acted more like a girlfriend with me. Long conversation into the night. A quick nap and then I was out. Visit was 2100. 0400. I really like her a lot. Just as a person. She was ALOT of fun! She hosted in her bedroom with her kid sleeping in the next room. Very interesting young lady. With a Master Degree and her own business. Not quite ATF status. But will repeat. Wanted 300 for all future visits. I told her I would not be back for more than 200 and she accepted.

    The Damage.

    Call it. 5K after you add in lunch, gas, wine and travel time.

    CPO = $250.

    TIH = 2 hours.

    TOV (Time of Visit) = 7 hours.

    Was it worth it. Oh hell no! .5K is too much ANY pussy. That said, It was a lot but I was curious about her. She was the cute but naughty librarian that I always wanted to fuck.

    Interesting end to the night. Had the sugar in Jackson's. Threw it up in the air over the bed baller style. Told her I was making it rain. She started laughing, collected it up and counted it. Said she felt like she was in a Denzel Washington movie as she is not usually in bed naked counting money. We had a big laugh over that. Big Hug and Kiss and I was out.

    I shall stand and take my grade!

    SubCmdr Out.

    I do it all for the nookie!

  8. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Strict  [View Original Post]
    Brothers-

    As we all do in the pursuit of the perfect sugarbaby, I come across these posts on SA and SD4me that I just can't for the life of me understand and makes my head hurt. My first thought is,"What are they thinking!". My second thought is,"I wonder if they actually work?" And usually my third thought is,"I need a beer." So, for educational purposes and amusement of the membership, I have decided to post some of the more mind boggling posts under the heading, which Scott so aptly mentioned in a post, as "What are these babies thinking?" Feel free to participate.
    That's awesome! Definitely one of the strangest ones I've ever seen.

    I just came across a 52 year old with a FUGLY face looking for no less than 10-20K / month. Yeesh. I'm fugly & wouldn't mind 10-20K either!

  9. #2322

    What Are These Babies Thinking?

    Brothers-

    As we all do in the pursuit of the perfect sugarbaby, I come across these posts on SA and SD4me that I just can't for the life of me understand and makes my head hurt. My first thought is,"What are they thinking!". My second thought is,"I wonder if they actually work?" And usually my third thought is,"I need a beer." So, for educational purposes and amusement of the membership, I have decided to post some of the more mind boggling posts under the heading, which Scott so aptly mentioned in a post, as "What are these babies thinking?" Feel free to participate.

    Get your plane tickets and passport ready because this lady is in the beautiful country of Belgium. Girlfriend's biological clock is ticking and she wants you to wind it. But not just any ol' SD will do for this girl, though. She has a set of standards listed and sounds like she will accept nothing less. So, if you can make the cut, bring your checkbook, a lawyer, your transcripts, a drivers license and a tape measure and she may just be all your's."Obviously there will be a contract." Obviously.

    SA#1240454.

    "I them Arrangement I am Seeking:

    I'm Seeking: Sugar Daddy

    I Expect: US$10, 001. $20, 000 monthly (Dayum!)

    Description:

    You want to make a baby.

    You are not married.

    You are between 40 and 50 years old.

    100% straight.

    Circumsized.

    D&D free.

    Non Smoker.

    At least 1 university degree.

    At least 5ft10.

    BMI at least 25.

    Willing to travel to Belgium.

    Obviously there will be a contract.

    Insulting and useless emails will be ignored and remain unanswered."


    I wonder if she would do 5' 9 1/2" and 51? She does have a cute ass, though.


    Stay safe.

    Strict

  10. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    You have an awesome sense of humor. I was feeling very jealous reading the whole post until I clicked on the link!
    And then you weren't jealous anymore? . My man you should STILL be jealous!

    This is about as close to having sex (without actually being with a woman) as it gets. I'm about to indulge again here in a few minutes.

    Glad you enjoyed it.

  11. #2320

    Booo!

    Man, you tease. LOL I thought for sure a treat was in that link.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy606  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, I haven't' spoken with many of you in a long time. Life's trials and tribulations have forced me from the bowl, and cruelly away from the delicious babies I adore so much.

    But I do have some news to report finally! For the first time in recent memory, I've just returned from a rendezvous with an honest to God 18 year old!

    The encounter was beyond belief. I sit here now completely fulfilled. Not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well. I am completely spent, and ready to roll over in a blissful sleep. Before I do, I must make an attempt to document my experience. I lack the words to fully describe this meeting but I will make an attempt regardless.

    She was silky soft and smooth without any hint of having a harsh bone in her body. Her scent was sweet and musky. A hint of honey, caramel, Oak Trees, and a cool fall day. Her body was beyond belief. If you can imagine a body that is both perky and full at the same time. I could not believe such a body, perky and full, could exist in this world but here she was right in front of me. She was so sweet, yet sassy if you look at her in the wrong light. She was the color of a golden brown sunset with blonde and orange highlights, beautiful enough to make the most callus heart instantly melt.

    I gently liberated her from her coverings so she could fully breathe and let the light hit the fullness and warmth of her body. It was breathtaking how she teased me sitting there naked in all her glory.

    Getting close to her, her aroma penetrated my nose at first. Her scent instantly drove my mouth to water and I just had to taste her. Yet I knew better than to just dive right in. This my friends needed to be teased into submission before it could be savored.

    Closer and closer I brought my mouth to her opening. By now my nose was full of her aroma, and it was driving me absolutely mad! My eyes were watering and my tongue was hanging out begging to take its first taste.

    I could not resist any longer. My hands were shaking and my knees were weak. My mouth FINALLY came in contact with her and my tongue felt for the first time her wetness and the full flavor of this perfectly aged 18 year old specimen right there ready & willing in front of me. Waves of pleasure washed over me as I tasted her fully. I engulfed her in complete entirety, letting the liquid wash all over my tongue, my teeth, and all inside my mouth. With my hands I gripped her tight, and then I closed my eyes and let the juices simply dance down my throat as I utterly and completely consumed her. That moment we shared together was so special, so fulfilling, so real. We became one at that moment. One body consuming another. The experience left me light-headed, warm and dizzy.

    She is so accommodating and willing to please that she even indulged in my desire to share her beauty with the rest of you. She agreed to pose for a photo, both clothed & unclothed so that I may share her beauty with trusted friends.

    Enjoy my brothers. I sure did:

    http://s17.postimage.org/5r3d73dof/18_year_old.jpg

  12. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy606  [View Original Post]
    You have an awesome sense of humor. I was feeling very jealous reading the whole post until I clicked on the link!

  13. #2318

    You got me

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy606  [View Original Post]
    Brothers, I haven't' spoken with many of you in a long time. Life's trials and tribulations have forced me from the bowl, and cruelly away from the delicious babies I adore so much.

    But I do have some news to report finally! For the first time in recent memory, I've just returned from a rendezvous with an honest to God 18 year old!

    The encounter was beyond belief. I sit here now completely fulfilled. Not only physically...
    You had me hook line and sinker. LOL

  14. #2317

    I just had an 18 year old!

    Brothers, I haven't' spoken with many of you in a long time. Life's trials and tribulations have forced me from the bowl, and cruelly away from the delicious babies I adore so much.

    But I do have some news to report finally! For the first time in recent memory, I've just returned from a rendezvous with an honest to God 18 year old!

    The encounter was beyond belief. I sit here now completely fulfilled. Not only physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well. I am completely spent, and ready to roll over in a blissful sleep. Before I do, I must make an attempt to document my experience. I lack the words to fully describe this meeting but I will make an attempt regardless.

    She was silky soft and smooth without any hint of having a harsh bone in her body. Her scent was sweet and musky. A hint of honey, caramel, Oak Trees, and a cool fall day. Her body was beyond belief. If you can imagine a body that is both perky and full at the same time. I could not believe such a body, perky and full, could exist in this world but here she was right in front of me. She was so sweet, yet sassy if you look at her in the wrong light. She was the color of a golden brown sunset with blonde and orange highlights, beautiful enough to make the most callus heart instantly melt.

    I gently liberated her from her coverings so she could fully breathe and let the light hit the fullness and warmth of her body. It was breathtaking how she teased me sitting there naked in all her glory.

    Getting close to her, her aroma penetrated my nose at first. Her scent instantly drove my mouth to water and I just had to taste her. Yet I knew better than to just dive right in. This my friends needed to be teased into submission before it could be savored.

    Closer and closer I brought my mouth to her opening. By now my nose was full of her aroma, and it was driving me absolutely mad! My eyes were watering and my tongue was hanging out begging to take its first taste.

    I could not resist any longer. My hands were shaking and my knees were weak. My mouth FINALLY came in contact with her and my tongue felt for the first time her wetness and the full flavor of this perfectly aged 18 year old specimen right there ready & willing in front of me. Waves of pleasure washed over me as I tasted her fully. I engulfed her in complete entirety, letting the liquid wash all over my tongue, my teeth, and all inside my mouth. With my hands I gripped her tight, and then I closed my eyes and let the juices simply dance down my throat as I utterly and completely consumed her. That moment we shared together was so special, so fulfilling, so real. We became one at that moment. One body consuming another. The experience left me light-headed, warm and dizzy.

    She is so accommodating and willing to please that she even indulged in my desire to share her beauty with the rest of you. She agreed to pose for a photo, both clothed & unclothed so that I may share her beauty with trusted friends.

    Enjoy my brothers. I sure did:

    http://s17.postimage.org/5r3d73dof/18_year_old.jpg

  15. #2316

    The Lunatic

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    That's not high dollar sugar material.
    Not even close! A 6. 5 out of ten at the most and a solid Nando-1.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    The kind of man she seeks, would pass on her ass for the tats all over her chest. Although she does have this Marissa Tomei look that I like.
    The kind of man she seeks would pass on her ass because she is a raving lunatic be*tch whack job! Not even the real Marisa Tomei's pussy is worth spending any amount of time with that!

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodSlinger  [View Original Post]
    I'd insult her and offer $100 for 2 hours of pussy torture.
    She's "Not that desperate" but I would still fear she would accept and I would have to hang myself.

    Strict

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape