Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4507

    Where is the G located? I am not familiar with it.

    I'm quite familiar with the R and the Ave. Where is the G and the triangle at?

  2. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Or try Backpage.
    Cool. Might give 8 mile a run. Grew up in east new York Brooklyn. Can't be much worse then that. Will be careful though.

  3. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    You will not find SW in Troy, drive south on 75 to 8 mile and a few blocks west to John R and head south. Track goes for 2 miles. Be very careful, you are heading into one of the worst ghetto's in the country. If the hoods don't get you the cops might. A safer plan would be to just head a mile from your hotel to Hooters and enjoy the eye candy.
    Or try Backpage.

  4. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo1  [View Original Post]
    Any SW in that area. New to site. Traveling sales man. Will gladly repost if I have any success. Be there tmrw night and Monday night.

    Thanks,

    Mandingo1
    You will not find SW in Troy, drive south on 75 to 8 mile and a few blocks west to John R and head south. Track goes for 2 miles. Be very careful, you are heading into one of the worst ghetto's in the country. If the hoods don't get you the cops might. A safer plan would be to just head a mile from your hotel to Hooters and enjoy the eye candy.

  5. #4503
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAway2  [View Original Post]
    I also seen Elizabeth about a week ago; Hispanic 5'8".150 lbs with black hair. Scooped her up near the Boost Mobile.

    Found a spot and for a Jackson settled on BBBJCIM. Service was nice and slow and with lots of roaming.

    Have digits for Seniors that are interested.
    FWIW the Elizabeth I was with was at least 4" shorter and 30 lbs lighter.

  6. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAway2  [View Original Post]
    I also seen Elizabeth about a week ago; Hispanic 5'8".150 lbs with black hair. Scooped her up near the Boost Mobile.

    Found a spot and for a Jackson settled on BBBJCIM. Service was nice and slow and with lots of roaming.

    Have digits for Seniors that are interested.
    Is this señorita near Troy? Have car.

  7. #4501

    Troy Marriott

    Any SW in that area. New to site. Traveling sales man. Will gladly repost if I have any success. Be there tmrw night and Monday night.

    Thanks,

    Mandingo1

  8. #4500

    Elizabeth

    I also seen Elizabeth about a week ago; Hispanic 5'8".150 lbs with black hair. Scooped her up near the Boost Mobile.

    Found a spot and for a Jackson settled on BBBJCIM. Service was nice and slow and with lots of roaming.

    Have digits for Seniors that are interested.

  9. #4499
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    The skinny Amber who was usually in the Minnesota, Louisiana area south of Nevada. The story is that she OD'd, stopped breathing, no pulse, etc. They tried CPR and mouth to mouth at the dope house, and none of it worked. Not being able to call 911 to a dope house, they put her in the field.

    Stay safe out there
    Thats too bad. Generally an OD can be reversed pretty easliy if 911 called right away.

  10. #4498
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Damn, the kinda cute skinny white girl who often spaced out? Always on the east side of the road? That is horrible.
    Yes, it is. She was such a sweet girl and gave such slow, loving blowjobs. She will be missed.

  11. #4497

    R. I. P

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    The skinny Amber who was usually in the Minnesota, Louisiana area south of Nevada. The story is that she OD'd, stopped breathing, no pulse, etc. They tried CPR and mouth to mouth at the dope house, and none of it worked. Not being able to call 911 to a dope house, they put her in the field.

    Stay safe out there
    Sad. Too familiar, yet sad.

  12. #4496

    The G

    Last week I found myself on the G for legit business, so I figured I would drop below 8 and see what was happening. I can across a bunch of SW I meen a BUNCH! But one little spinner caut my eye. I didn't have time to stop a play but I wanted her # for later. Nice looking 5'3" 90lbs small little tits and a great ass. So I finally got some time and money at the same time so I gave her a call, easy to set up met her at her place, then things fell apart as her mother came home unexpectely so we opted for a quick car date that she did for free to make up for the trouble. Best BBBJ I ever received. She cleaned it up very well. A few days later I decided to visit again this time she had the place to her self she was fresh out of shower and met met at the door with a nice hug nothing else. She led me to her bedroom where she undressed me and started with that great BJ again. After she got me going I covered up for a great around the world session that lasted well over the hour we planned then finished on her small tits. She never once looked at time or tried to rush me. Damage 60 this is by far my ATF. She goes by Franky, not ready to share yet so no Digits sorry guys. I tell you this because I think some times we don't give the G enough credit for a place to scoop. It's all about the timing.

  13. #4495

    Trick or Treat

    Decided to take the long way home Wed night. As expected not much going on with any strolls! Saw uncle and a few tow trucks on Chopin betw the Ave and S Drive with lights blasting also saw Black C Vic with someone pulled over on Mc G and On Central (probably a sting) Saw a few SW on Fort but not much worth mentioning until I saw Casey, WSW 22 years slim with long dark / brownish colored hair. Opted for BJ for Jacson and his half brother. She told me she is normally around the Triangle and I looked closely as it appeared this may have been sticky fingers Nikki / Erika from a while ago! At any rate I was satisfied and dropped her at the spot I picked her up at with out incident! My previous report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1516461

  14. #4494

    Perfect hustle

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Chances are you were better off dropping Halo like you did. She has a bad reputation from ripping guys off.
    Sounds like she has perfected her hustle by getting guys to just pay her to get out of the car, of course she is getting a free ride also.

  15. #4493

    Elizabeth Vernor / Michigan

    Picked up Elizabeth (31 year old white / mexican) twice in the last week. First time she was on the ave near the CVS. Parked and got a pretty good BBBJ for. 25. She was lucent, performed well, and had a decent enough face and bod that I got her # for future reference.

    Picked her up yesterday at the corner of Springwells and Vernor and went to the Crest. At first she was slurring her words badly and falling asleep in my car and I am thinking this is a mistake. At the notel she perked right up and put on a good half and half (BBBJ / cfs) performance for. 45.

    Both times she was hearing a hoodie that hides her head pretty well but she doesn't look bad when she pulls it down. I might pick her up for a quick BJ again sometime but I prefer girls with a few less miles on them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape