Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 19147
-
11-03-12 03:16 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 247When planning a trip to Greece, a notel should probably be somewhere in the budget.
Originally Posted by Philthy Rich
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
11-03-12 03:10 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 247Story on Amber
The skinny Amber who was usually in the Minnesota, Louisiana area south of Nevada. The story is that she OD'd, stopped breathing, no pulse, etc. They tried CPR and mouth to mouth at the dope house, and none of it worked. Not being able to call 911 to a dope house, they put her in the field.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
11-03-12 00:23 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 438Which Amber. I think there are two on the R.
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 23:07 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 273Post 5309, go back a few pages.
Originally Posted by DownriverMale
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 22:15 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 92Philth:
Originally Posted by Philthy Rich
[View Original Post]
I hope you didn't buttfuck this chick in the ass with an unwrapped dick. If you did, you must have a death wish.
-
11-02-12 21:46 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 77I love this site. Here is my first monger report.
I had the opportunity to visit Detroit and Toledo last weekend, before heading back to my home in Cleveland. I had done a little research on this site, so I knew where to look, and I sure did find it. I spent a couple hours on the R. Friday night about 9 to 11. The first one I found quite by accident. Turned into the gas station at 8, bought some smokes, and as I was getting into my car, some scruffy guy asked if he could use my phone. It was cold and windy, but I really didn't want my phone tracked, so I gave him a fiver and told him to find a bus. He accepted, then immediately asked if I was looking for a date, since his GF was right there. She was pretty bundled up, didn't get a good look, but I passed. Took the cruise, window shopping mostly. Several ladies, mostly decent. After a while, pulled into another gas station to take a look at sweet young looking thing pacing up and down in front of the driveway. I marveled a min, then slowly pulled out. She came up to my car, and we chatted. She got in, and off we went. She was cute, but. I got a little turned off when she called her manager from my car and gave location info. She directed me to a side street, asked if I had napkins, and said we needed to hurry. I have no problem with a woman making a few bucks, but that was too much hustle for me. I gave her a Jackson and said it was fine, but I was going to pass. She directed me where to drop her. She offered her digits, said she'd come to Cleveland if I wanted company for a weekend, and said her name was. Halo. I remember I read that name, but wasn't sure if that was good or bad, so I took 'them and left. For me, it was like a research project. But I'm already looking for an excuse to come back. Maybe armed with some digits and a recommendation. After that, toured a little more, then headed to Toledo.
-
11-02-12 21:27 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 846Victory on the Ave
The Victory in Detroit off of Mich Ave was having there Uncle over. WTF happened at this place, back in the summer it was Ho-mart now they avoid it like the plague. Since that hotel is obviously not user friendly anymore. Where is there a good place on the ave to take a lady for some fun.
-
11-02-12 21:24 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 846Triangle
Telegraph and MCNichols There is a Victory off of Telegraph that everyone uses.
Originally Posted by DownriverMale
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 16:12 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 249Tracy / Stacy
A few days ago I happened to be cruising the avenue before making my way to Fort. It was daylight and business was going as usual in the streets of Detroit. Cars and people everywhere. I spotted this white SW that was attracting alot of attention to herself. This girl would wave at cars, would lift up her shirt to show her boobs, which were a good size and to my surprise, she even took down her jeans to show her butt and vg to the passing crowd. I had never seen anything like it and I thought to myself that this girl must be crazy to be taking risks like that. She then would run a few yards pantless and it was funny to see a stopperby try a few taekwondo moves on her. I don't know what the deal was with this guy but she ran into a gas station to seek cover.
Myself, am thinking she must be smoking something pretty strong to be running around shirtless or pantless. But I dream that I have this urge to pick her up as she just might be fun. Thus, am taking a sidestreet where she is and she jumps in. I drive around the neighborhood and she asks. 2 for everything including a trip to Greece. I park behind a house on a side street and she removes all her clothes in the car. The goods are looking good and she starts to work a BBBJ with dp. She s doing a good job before she starts gaging and puking on me. I wipe it off and she keeps at it. We then get out the car and I bend her over my car and go greek on her. I m pounding her greekhole pretty hard and her moaning and cryin brings the attraction of one of the neighbors where we are parked. And just as I am about to come and pull out from her greek hole and come on her butt an old lady comes out from her house and wlaks towards up to see what alll the 'moaning and screaming' is all about. I tell Tracy to jump in the car and we take off before the old lady has a chance to blast us. I dropped Tracy off and the dream ended. I didn't get any digits. But I sure would repeat. This girl is a freak. And the dream included ATM. Her name is either Tracy or Stacy. A definite blast!
Be safe out there.
-
11-02-12 11:24 #4483Regular Member

Posts: 5Triangle
Where is this triangle I keep hearing about. I know the R and the ave. Not familiar with the tri.
-
11-02-12 11:21 #4482Regular Member

Posts: 5Amber?
Any pics of Amber? I am curious which girl was her. I drive thru that area everyday.
-
11-01-12 20:19 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 247One more time
I scooped Fatima again on the way home from work. She was at the gas station, right at dusk. Did the usual half and half, with her usual skills and enthusiasm. Picking her up never gets old. She said she had a phone for less than a day before being robbed and having it taken, along with her coat.
On a side note, I heard they found Amber in a field off Six two days ago. She had OD'd in one of the dope houses, and they dumped her in the field.
Stay safe out there
-
11-01-12 13:49 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 103Lisa triangle
Been out of loop for a bit with work. First action back yesterday was with Lisa. Scooped by victory. She was cute. 4'8".black, and a gymnast body. Checked her I'd she's 19. Above average performance on dental work but got a little rushed at end. I was taking a while though. No digits. Same $ as every other girl.
-
11-01-12 12:50 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 144Rehab for Chelsea
Chelsea shared some tearful moments on Facebuk during our last dream. She is getting close to going into rehab. Drama got in her way last try. She is not paying rent so spends less time strolling. Last 4 dates she was in great spirits and not hungry for H.
Originally Posted by SoberJohn
[View Original Post]
I don't see her as sliding as she was a few months ago."It hasn't been fun in a long time", and understands recovery can be a joy itself. I've given her cereal. A guy friend brings her chef bau-ar-de.
See her before she retires.
-
11-01-12 12:29 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 130Disease
Go back a few months and read forward. I can think of at least 3 names mentioned off the top of my head.
Originally Posted by DownriverMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




