Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 9059
-
11-01-12 14:32 #2294Regular Member

Posts: 15Sexy redhead 757-320-8903
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-26/8399811
Seen her very recently. She was good for hhr for. 80
Text my way to the room number without much hassle. Good attitude was very enthusiastic and provided an experience as if she was an old girlfriend and we were hooking up again very sensual BBBJ and CIM even paid the boys some attention. OK body and face but overall I would repeat.
-
11-01-12 12:31 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 76Connie aka Mouse
I've been looking at Connie in Manassas for awhile and want to go ahead and give her a go. I've read the reviews here and none of them discuss the menu. If someone could, I'd like to know whats what if possible.
-
11-01-12 10:38 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 61Chelssea. Tysons
She is reviewed on another site 7s 6s. CBJ, FS. Generally good comments. 1/2 = 130. Good attitude.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-12 07:48 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 61Yup
Best provider in the area. BBBJ, BBFS, MSOG, GFE, and she only sees you. Just you. You have her all to yourself. Enjoy and welcome to the forum!
Originally Posted by RafaMotta
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 22:57 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 168Chelsea in tyson
I saw some ok reviews on her, but has anyone tired her? I'm thinking about seeing her soon if verified. PM if you like.
Thanks!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-19/8514647
-
10-31-12 21:01 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks like always Bunker! You the man!
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 20:56 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 168I love food and trying new places, but since LE eats there thats one spot I will not be going to.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info.
-
10-31-12 20:48 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 168Yeah, but I wasn't going to take any chances. I don't want to end up on Fox 5 ha-ha.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 12:33 #2286Regular Member

Posts: 2Deby
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...irl-34/8989650
Hey fellas somebody know about her?
Thanks
-
10-31-12 12:27 #2285Senior Member

Posts: 2270They missed the class on variable pricing strategy
Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 07:05 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 258Various LE organizations frequent the restaurant across the street from the Holiday Inn Express as that restaurant offers a discount for LE and pretty good food for a low price.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 00:27 #2283Senior Member

Posts: 2686I wouldn't say I got taken
I got decent CBJ, K9, and mish with LFK for 70. Yes, she took advantage of my time, but was otherwise very friendly with me. I was a little annoyed, but only decided against returning after reading about her deteriorating attitude.
Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 00:23 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 2686Why stay away from this girl?
There could have been many reasons for LE to be out in force across the street from the hotel where this girl was staying. If she was part of an operation, you wouldn't see a bunch of visible LE in the area.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
Vanessa has ads in other cities with the same phone and pix. I don't know anything about her beyond that, but I don't see the connection between her and a parking-lot donut conference across the street.
-
10-31-12 00:15 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 2686You know those are fake pix, right?
Pretty sure I posted this previously. Brittany stole the pix from Petra of Bratislava.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
http://www.companion4you.net/gallery.html
For future searchers. 702-927-7333 is using stolen pix, and is rude.
-
10-30-12 20:15 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 168Brittany Platinum BLONDE
Called and was asked a few screening questions along with, (what's my Ethnicity) which I had no problem answering. After I told her she hung up on me. I found that VERY RUDE and disrespectful. I understand everyone has there own preference, but theres other ways to get it across.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-24/8453400
















