Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2264

    Jazmine Perez

    Has anyone partaken on this lovely lady?

    http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...ree-21/8558990

  2. #2263

    Oh yeah!

    Saw her the other day. I love the new piercings. Not sure if I would see her friend that is here now though. Usually these types of girls have friends that look just like them or have similar bodies. We'll see what happens next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Gya is back and seems to be on her game. She has a new girl with her who wants to try the area. This girl is not bad looking and I kinda like her body. Doesn't have all the curves Gya does and everything is covered but I think I may give her a shot anyway. Gya also told me another friend of hers is coming in next week. Here is the link for her friend here now. There is also a possibility Gya may be going covered for her new clients as well. She feels like she needs to protect herself better if she wants to stay in this business.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ime-23/9096574

    Hot and Sexy Yary visiting the city, offer great session, unforgetable and unique moments for quality gentelmen, Puertorrican mami special for you. Hurry to book your apointment!

    From 9am to 11pm.

    Donation 100 HALF HOUR. 200 HOUR.

    Call 571-425-9210

  3. #2262

    Old Pics

    One of my rules is to never see a provider that never changes her pics. I was curious at one point but have never read any good reviews. I would stay away. I'm sure others here would say the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    So I went to see (Bonita) today out of curiosity and great price. Called her up and see was free right away so I drove the short distance to her. Arrived at the hotel and was greeted by a nice, but not so cute woman. On a scale of 1-10. I give her a 5. Her best asset was her ASS. Massage was ok, but she talked the entire time which made it difficult to relax. Standard nova ending, but a full menu is available. She is a really nice person but I won't return.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/l-..._-e-22/8708885

    Stay safe!

  4. #2261
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    I had a well needed adventure this week. It has been a stressful week.

    On Wednesday night around 7:30 pm I trolled BP in search of the Latinas we all know and was told that all the girls were gone for the night. Then moved onto another latina provider south of the beltway. Easy two call system and off I was at their place. Got into the house, saw three latinas in bikinis. The house is arranged exactly as the latina houses we used to have in DC a couple of years ago. Two of the providers were in their late 30's and full figured. The one I picked was in her twenties beautiful body, I mean really beautiful! On the way to her room we passed multiple bedrooms and in one of them another chica was almost naked and sitting on the side of the bed. At this point I knew exactly what this place was. As soon as we got in the room- we discussed the menu and handled business. Not everything is on the menu. I settled for half&half. She started with great CBJ juicy and deep while I play with her C-cups and cochie. She was excited as I was and we started with mish. She was wet and really excited but she moaned and made faces as if it was a porn audition. It might excite some of you but I don't like the fake scenes. Anyway while on mish I started rubbing the antenna and this time she moaned for real. I pumped harder rubbing it and she got tensed and rose up trying to get as close to me as possible it was only her head and legs touching the bed at this time. Then she released super hard and got really wet. I was almost busting before switching to CG. She rode with enthusiasm for about 5 minutes and there goes fireworks.

    The place is highly sanitized and is something I want to have in our area at least for a longer period of time. They don't make it obvious in their ads but if you stumble upon them don't spoil it for the rest of us.

    PM for more details and #'s.

    Keep on hunting and watch your 6th.
    Hi dahunter they sound like fun maybe we can exchange some info I have a few good providers that are good as well pm with details.

  5. #2260

    Really hot but too price for so little

    I was really attracted to their pics and hoped they were real so made the call and they were its and agency they started in the fair oaks area but now a house in springfield. They sound good on the phone and act really hot until donation its on the table they try really hard for you to stay longer I was fool so I opted for the hour instead of the quick visit that I wanted it. Once I upgraded she rushed me and before I knew it it was over don't fall for them better choices out there

    I have a few adventures this weekend will keep you updated.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eed-25/8715300

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ime-22/8594266

  6. #2259

    Stay away! Fake and a total *****

    She usually stays in the springfiled area shares a room with a friend. Started off ok nice until she got the donation then became a real ***** asked for more money just to be nicer and when said no went on and on about how other providers are charging low donations and I tried to be as nice as possible but she talked the whole time and became angry and bitter stay away total ripp off.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...irl-23/7667576

  7. #2258
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-k-21/9006541

    Jessica:

    Out of Miami is using fake photos and has an "The Erotic Review another site. Rating of 7 for appearance and 5 for Performance (very poor). Avoid her.

    On the phone she is curt and rude. And not at all worth it for $$ for an hour. Up sell queen.
    WOW! Smokin hott pics! I would of called her too but thanks for saving me a trip. Can't understand how these girls get away with using the wrong pics, I have walked before on that.

  8. #2257

    Stumbled onto a Latina what£ house!

    Hi all.

    I had a well needed adventure this week. It has been a stressful week.

    On Wednesday night around 7:30 pm I trolled BP in search of the Latinas we all know and was told that all the girls were gone for the night. Then moved onto another latina provider south of the beltway. Easy two call system and off I was at their place. Got into the house, saw three latinas in bikinis. The house is arranged exactly as the latina houses we used to have in DC a couple of years ago. Two of the providers were in their late 30's and full figured. The one I picked was in her twenties beautiful body, I mean really beautiful! On the way to her room we passed multiple bedrooms and in one of them another chica was almost naked and sitting on the side of the bed. At this point I knew exactly what this place was. As soon as we got in the room- we discussed the menu and handled business. Not everything is on the menu. I settled for half&half. She started with great CBJ juicy and deep while I play with her C-cups and cochie. She was excited as I was and we started with mish. She was wet and really excited but she moaned and made faces as if it was a porn audition. It might excite some of you but I don't like the fake scenes. Anyway while on mish I started rubbing the antenna and this time she moaned for real. I pumped harder rubbing it and she got tensed and rose up trying to get as close to me as possible it was only her head and legs touching the bed at this time. Then she released super hard and got really wet. I was almost busting before switching to CG. She rode with enthusiasm for about 5 minutes and there goes fireworks.

    The place is highly sanitized and is something I want to have in our area at least for a longer period of time. They don't make it obvious in their ads but if you stumble upon them don't spoil it for the rest of us.

    PM for more details and #'s.

    Keep on hunting and watch your 6th.

  9. #2256

    Stumbled upon a rack of Latinas.

    Hi all.

    I had a well needed adventure this week. It has been a stressful week.

    On Wednesday night around 7:30 pm I trolled BP in search of the Latinas we all know and was told that all the girls were gone for the night. Then moved onto another latina provider south of the beltway. Easy two call system and off I was at their place. Got into the house, saw three latinas in bikinis. The house is arranged exactly as the latina houses we used to have in DC a couple of years ago. Two of the providers were in their late 30's and full figured. The one I picked was in her twenties beautiful body, I mean really beautiful! On the way to her room we passed multiple bedrooms and in one of them another chica was almost naked and sitting on the side of the bed. At this point I knew exactly what this place was. As soon as we got in the room- we discussed the menu and handled business. Not everything is on the menu. I settled for half&half. She started with great CBJ juicy and deep while I play with her C-cups and cochie. She was excited as I was and we started with mish. She was wet and really excited but she moaned and made faces as if it was a porn audition. It might excite some of you but I don't like the fake scenes. Anyway while on mish I started rubbing the antenna and this time she moaned for real. I pumped harder rubbing it and she got tensed and rose up trying to get as close to me as possible it was only her head and legs touching the bed at this time. Then she released super hard and got really wet. I was almost busting before switching to CG. She rode with enthusiasm for about 5 minutes and there goes fireworks. .

    The place is highly sanitized and is something I want to have in our area at list longer. They don't make it obvious in their ads but if you stumble upon them don't spoil it for the rest of us. PM for more details and #'s.

    Keep on hunting and watch your 6th.

  10. #2255

    Stumbled onto a Latina what£ house!

    Hi all,

    I had a well needed adventure this week. It has been a stressful week.

    On Wednesday night around 7:30 pm I trolled BP in search of the Latinas we all know and was told that all the girls were gone for the night. Then moved onto another latina provider south of the beltway. Easy two call system and off I was at their place. Got into the house, saw three latinas in bikinis. The house is arranged exactly as the latina houses we used to have in DC a couple of years ago. Two of the providers were in their late 30's and full figured. The one I picked was in her twenties beautiful body, I mean really beautiful! On the way to her room we passed multiple bedrooms and in one of them another chica was almost naked and sitting on the side of the bed. At this point I knew exactly what this place was. As soon as we got in the room- we discussed the menu and handled business. Not everything is on the menu. I settled for half&half. She started with great CBJ juicy and deep while I play with her C-cups and cochie. She was excited as I was and we started with mish. She was wet and really excited but she moaned and made faces as if it was a porn audition. It might excite some of you but I don't like the fake scenes. Anyway while on mish I started rubbing the antenna and this time she moaned for real. I pumped harder rubbing it and she got tensed and rose up trying to get as close to me as possible it was only her head and legs touching the bed at this time. Then she released super hard and got really wet. I was almost busting before switching to CG. She rode with enthusiasm for about 5 minutes and there goes fireworks.

    The place is highly sanitized and is something I want to have in our area at least for a longer period of time. They don't make it obvious in their ads but if you stumble upon them don't spoil it for the rest of us.

    PM for more details and #'s.

    Keep on hunting and watch your 6th.

  11. #2254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-k-21/9006541

    Jessica:

    Out of Miami is using fake photos and has an "The Erotic Review another site. Rating of 7 for appearance and 5 for Performance (very poor). Avoid her.

    On the phone she is curt and rude. And not at all worth it for $$ for an hour. Up sell queen.
    Thanks for the info. I was going to call her this weekend.

  12. #2253

    Jessica in Springfield 305-710-6637

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...o-k-21/9006541

    Jessica:

    Out of Miami is using fake photos and has an "The Erotic Review another site. Rating of 7 for appearance and 5 for Performance (very poor). Avoid her.

    On the phone she is curt and rude. And not at all worth it for $$ for an hour. Up sell queen.

  13. #2252

    Thanks Irish

    Many thanks to D_Irish for his PM advice. I had a great time! As promised I will not do a public review and potentially spoil a good thing. All I will say is that it was the best $$ I have spent in quite a while.

    See you guys again soon I hope.

    Thanks.

    GW

  14. #2251
    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    San Francisco, San Diego, and LA are areas I've done some extensive exploring each spring / summer and majority of girls do FS hour for 0. 6 or less. I'm talking Baltimore street rates for ones that are real lookers and performers. Basically it's environment and population density along with the very liberal stance on our mutual hobbies. Granted BP girls and plenty of action out there is around the same price as the DC metro area. So overall it's not really worth a trip for the hobby especially with airfare and time spent.
    Yeah, that always kills me. Overseas you get absolutely STUNNING women for 50 Euros (about $65 to &75 bucks) , and I mean stunningly beautiful.

  15. #2250

    Sometimes The Grass Really is Greener!

    What I've heard from several Cali SPs is 100% consistent w / what DCFM said. On top of that, I've been told that in some areas over there extras are so common that they're included in those rates! Demographics have a lot to do w / the different attitude out there.

    But like DCFM, I firmly believe that it's NEVER worth it to travel outside of your region in the US for p4p! When you factor in travel costs, lodging and the damage for the chicks, you ALWAYS better off takin a monger vacation to a 3rd world country w / your kind of flavor. I've made a few trips to other cities outside the DMV just to monger & each time I ended up regrettin it. Keep this in mind. 0.6 can get you 2 or 3 dimepiece chicks (full GFE) in certain foreign destinations.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    San Francisco, San Diego, and LA are areas I've done some extensive exploring each spring / summer and majority of girls do FS hour for 0. 6 or less. I'm talking Baltimore street rates for ones that are real lookers and performers. Basically it's environment and population density along with the very liberal stance on our mutual hobbies. Granted BP girls and plenty of action out there is around the same price as the DC metro area. So overall it's not really worth a trip for the hobby especially with airfare and time spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape