rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2249

    PLATINUM BLONDE True COLLEGE GIRL!

    'Busty Latin College Girl! One Price Policy! Older Men And Sweet Men I Am Your Girl!"

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tic-21/8637647

    Stay away. She previously advertised as Darla / Becca among others. She watches TV to be your girl.

    On anoThER board she gets negative reviews for not being what you may be looking for.

    Also see:

    http://cape-dc.com/Endiing_Entrapment.html

  2. #2248

    Gya is back with a new friend

    Gya is back and seems to be on her game. She has a new girl with her who wants to try the area. This girl is not bad looking and I kinda like her body. Doesn't have all the curves Gya does and everything is covered but I think I may give her a shot anyway. Gya also told me another friend of hers is coming in next week. Here is the link for her friend here now. There is also a possibility Gya may be going covered for her new clients as well. She feels like she needs to protect herself better if she wants to stay in this business.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ime-23/9096574

    Hot and Sexy Yary visiting the city, offer great session, unforgetable and unique moments for quality gentelmen, Puertorrican mami special for you. Hurry to book your apointment!

    From 9am to 11pm.

    Donation 100 HALF HOUR. 200 HOUR.

    Call 571-425-9210

  3. #2247

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Both of you guys are partially correct on this topic. Metloaf is absolutely right that this area is flooded w / many mediocre internet providers that give bad service, always flake or just don't look. As far as pricing, I know for a fact that DC is one of the metro areas in the country where girls charge the highest rates, but that is somewhat understandable given that the Capital. But IMO, the real reason why so many so-so netscorts keep comin to this area and have the freedom to charge higher rates is that the DC metro scene lacks local girls in every p4p setting. Only a very small % of the netscorts that I've seen here have actually been from this area. Plus when the SW scene in DC was still goin strong, most of the girls were comin from NY or some other part of the county.

    The good news is that the pricing premium has gotten better during the Great Recession. Back when I 1st started messin w / BP a few yrs back, SPs commonly stuck to the 1. 0qq / 1. 5hh / 2. 0hr price structure in their ads and / or on the phone. Since last yr I've found that they rarely ask for more than 1. 0 or 1. 2hh.

    The bottom line is that this is what happens when a p4p scene is dependent on exported talent. For example, what SPs have told me about how cheap & wide open p4p is in CA would make you cry! The only silver lining is that even though they may ask for a high amount, they're almost always willin to accept a reasonable counteroffer. Those hotel rooms & plane tix have to get paid for & if the phone isn't ringin too much, you know the rest.
    I just started mongering a year ago. I have always paid 1. 0 hh except a couple times 1. 2 for a Cali girl who was well worth it. I have only seen one provider who didn't match the pics and I walked away Because even though she was servicable it was my first time and I was in another city in a really seedy motel. I had a nervous feeling and wasnt sure it was because my first time or the location or both. I don't mind the 1. 0 for hh everyone has to make a living and she is doing me a favor. I am married and it would cost me a whole lot more to have an affair and have to take a woman out to dinner and to a motel anyways. Not to mention the stress.

  4. #2246

    Just my. 002

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    So what are the Cali rates? If it wasn't a time issue, Detroit is dirt cheap including the plane ticket there and back.

    DI
    San Francisco, San Diego, and LA are areas I've done some extensive exploring each spring / summer and majority of girls do FS hour for 0. 6 or less. I'm talking Baltimore street rates for ones that are real lookers and performers. Basically it's environment and population density along with the very liberal stance on our mutual hobbies. Granted BP girls and plenty of action out there is around the same price as the DC metro area. So overall it's not really worth a trip for the hobby especially with airfare and time spent.

  5. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    The bottom line is that this is what happens when a p4p scene is dependent on exported talent. For example, what SPs have told me about how cheap & wide open p4p is in CA would make you cry! The only silver lining is that even though they may ask for a high amount, they're almost always willin to accept a reasonable counteroffer. Those hotel rooms & plane tix have to get paid for & if the phone isn't ringin too much, you know the rest.
    So what are the Cali rates? If it wasn't a time issue, Detroit is dirt cheap including the plane ticket there and back.

    DI

  6. #2244

    Amber Benz: A cutie and a sweetheart

    She advertises as a mixed Puerto Rican, which may or may not be true, as previous Rosetta Stone decoding posts point out. She's certainly a very light-skinned black girl, and beyond that, it's a roll of the dice.

    Homework found ads around the country, as well as some very good reviews in home base out west. Was very nice on the phone, with a very girly voice. Met at her 3-star CC hotel, got to her room via the 4-call system. I stepped in the door, and this girl is cute! Pix are absolutely her, but add a warm smile and bubbly personality to get the full picture.

    Not GFE and no alphabet soup, but warm, willing, energetic, and eager to please. Rates are in the standard range for BP, with a little flexibility depending on how busy she is. Definite recommend.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ime-21/8295160

    702-578-8449

  7. #2243

    My View on Rates

    Both of you guys are partially correct on this topic. Metloaf is absolutely right that this area is flooded w / many mediocre internet providers that give bad service, always flake or just don't look. As far as pricing, I know for a fact that DC is one of the metro areas in the country where girls charge the highest rates, but that is somewhat understandable given that the Capital. But IMO, the real reason why so many so-so netscorts keep comin to this area and have the freedom to charge higher rates is that the DC metro scene lacks local girls in every p4p setting. Only a very small % of the netscorts that I've seen here have actually been from this area. Plus when the SW scene in DC was still goin strong, most of the girls were comin from NY or some other part of the county.

    The good news is that the pricing premium has gotten better during the Great Recession. Back when I 1st started messin w / BP a few yrs back, SPs commonly stuck to the 1. 0qq / 1. 5hh / 2. 0hr price structure in their ads and / or on the phone. Since last yr I've found that they rarely ask for more than 1. 0 or 1. 2hh.

    The bottom line is that this is what happens when a p4p scene is dependent on exported talent. For example, what SPs have told me about how cheap & wide open p4p is in CA would make you cry! The only silver lining is that even though they may ask for a high amount, they're almost always willin to accept a reasonable counteroffer. Those hotel rooms & plane tix have to get paid for & if the phone isn't ringin too much, you know the rest.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about the prices we pay in the DMV for a while now. I've noticed a small difference in prices from BP girls in Fredericksburg as apposed to the Metro area, but I liken it to the difference in COL and density of population. There is simply more money and a higher population in the Metro area. Also after checking BP adds in major metro areas ie: LA, NY, Miami, Tampa. I've found that at least the posted adds are asking around the same for the same amount of time. But if it is somehow true that we are getting hosed in the Metro area I think it is because we are missing something that almost every other metro area has, thats SWs. The SW scene here is nonexistent. I mean take Richmond for example. Richmond doesn't have an exploding SW scene but there is one there and mongers have options. In my opinion I think we actually do have a SW scene here the problem is they and their pimps have gotten smart and realized that by going the BP they can charge more with added security plus they stay out of the cold. The question then becomes what can mongers do if we are getting hosed? I mean lets face it, mongers will NOT stop the hobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Time and time this girl post ad well as others totally fake and not worth a time but their prospering here cause their back like every other f ing week. Word on the circuit the DMV pays the highest mongering fees for simple services. Needs to stop. Ugly ducklings out here getting king ransoms. Yes average girl on board is not getting any play in the city their from. Granted we have a little change in the area to blow stream but some numbers paid to certain providers making us look bad. Case in point shift of power to them for prices they don't let elsewhere.

  8. #2242

    Better than expected

    Sorry for the lapses of sitreps as I've been having security issues to deal with at home base.

    Decided to go for a quick op to the following: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sha-23/7329608

    As usual the photo wasn't the agent but because there was a choice between two of them I selected the one with the longer hair. I didn't catch the name even though I asked about 4 times. I think it was Lee or something like that.

    Anyways, I was lead to the interrogation chamber where we both proceeded to get into the proper attire for the mission. Once on the battlefield the agent started a full body inspection that ended with a very decent BBBJ. Not one to be outdone by another's oral repertoire, DATY was provided. This proved too much for the agent because they couldn't continue to speak the language of our great country.

    Once the inspection was concluded, the normal rounds of interrogation proceeded as normal. Only issue was that my co-pilot (who was dressed for his part) was not completely accepted. He had a hard time exploring to his full capacity. Nevertheless, the mission was concluded on a positive note.

    I would consider this op again. My agent wasn't the photo but was close enough.

    Assets: 8.

    Training: 7.

    Attitude: 9.

    Always watch your 6

  9. #2241

    I don't agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Time and time this girl post ad well as others totally fake and not worth a time but their prospering here cause their back like every other f ing week. Word on the circuit the DMV pays the highest mongering fees for simple services. Needs to stop. Ugly ducklings out here getting king ransoms. Yes average girl on board is not getting any play in the city their from. Granted we have a little change in the area to blow stream but some numbers paid to certain providers making us look bad. Case in point shift of power to them for prices they don't let elsewhere.
    I've thought about the prices we pay in the DMV for a while now. I've noticed a small difference in prices from BP girls in Fredericksburg as apposed to the Metro area, but I liken it to the difference in COL and density of population. There is simply more money and a higher population in the Metro area. Also after checking BP adds in major metro areas ie: LA, NY, Miami, Tampa. I've found that at least the posted adds are asking around the same for the same amount of time. But if it is somehow true that we are getting hosed in the Metro area I think it is because we are missing something that almost every other metro area has, thats SWs. The SW scene here is nonexistent. I mean take Richmond for example. Richmond doesn't have an exploding SW scene but there is one there and mongers have options. In my opinion I think we actually do have a SW scene here the problem is they and their pimps have gotten smart and realized that by going the BP they can charge more with added security plus they stay out of the cold. The question then becomes what can mongers do if we are getting hosed? I mean lets face it, mongers will NOT stop the hobby.

  10. #2240

    Sharing on First Post on USASG

    I have been a lurker for a little while and noticed most newbies first post is asking for reviews or advice, etc. Trying to break the trend, I thought I would open up and share before asking for anything. Please be gentle if I have forgotten some protocol to follow on postings.

    I had been watching reviews on Julissa on another site (she also posts ad under the name (Isabella with a diff #) and wanted to see her. The few reviews were generally positive and thought I would TOFTT and give it a go. We scheduled for 11 AM but when I called to verify in route as agreed she didn't answer. When I arrived and 5 calls later, she answered and said the housekeeping was cleaning the room, could I wait 45 min. NFW. Later that day I called back and set another appointment. Got the hotel and had to wait 5 min then went up.

    There is good and bad here. First, this is not the girl in the pictures. I like the fit, tight, spinner types and she was much bigger, probably 180-190 lbs. That said, she had weight all in the right places and was plump but shapely with large, nice breasts and a pretty face. I decided to stay and had a nice session. She started playfully exposing her breast, then moved to a CBJ. She had to wipe down the hat while I was wearing with her wet wipe. Nice CBJ but brief. Then moved to CG, Mis and finished doggie. .8 for 30 and was out in 20. She was friendly and accommodating throughout. Her English is poor and hard to communicate with effectively. I might repeat under the right circumstances.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...exy-25/4624615

    Be safe and happy mongering

  11. #2239

    Becka. Req for More Info

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDoggin  [View Original Post]
    This weekend I wasted 30 minutes I can't get back. Tuition was for 30 minutes. I would have had a better time holding the tuition in one hand, while giving myself a standard NoVa finish with the other. Will not repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/80...day-28/5208247
    Is this the same ad and what does Becka look like? ('Cause I know the picture's fake.)

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/65...ial-28/7419157

  12. #2238

    How do we stop this BULL ish

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    I've never sessioned w / Joclyn (or whatever she's callin herself now) but I've met her & have heard a lot about her. IMO, she doesn't have much goin for her physically & attitude is an issue.

    This weekend has brought some nice talent to the area, so you have much better options than her.
    Time and time this girl post ad well as others totally fake and not worth a time but their prospering here cause their back like every other f ing week. Word on the circuit the DMV pays the highest mongering fees for simple services. Needs to stop. Ugly ducklings out here getting king ransoms. Yes average girl on board is not getting any play in the city their from. Granted we have a little change in the area to blow stream but some numbers paid to certain providers making us look bad. Case in point shift of power to them for prices they don't let elsewhere.

  13. #2237

    Co-signed

    I've never sessioned w / Joclyn (or whatever she's callin herself now) but I've met her & have heard a lot about her. IMO, she doesn't have much goin for her physically & attitude is an issue.

    This weekend has brought some nice talent to the area, so you have much better options than her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    And a major timewaster. Avoid.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...200-24/9017043

    323-252-5638.

    510-725-8607

  14. #2236

    Bonita in Springfield

    So I went to see (Bonita) today out of curiosity and great price. Called her up and see was free right away so I drove the short distance to her. Arrived at the hotel and was greeted by a nice, but not so cute woman. On a scale of 1-10. I give her a 5. Her best asset was her ASS. Massage was ok, but she talked the entire time which made it difficult to relax. Standard nova ending, but a full menu is available. She is a really nice person but I won't return.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/l-..._-e-22/8708885

    Stay safe!

  15. #2235

    Nataly / Joclyn is the same girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerman1982  [View Original Post]
    Side note. Juliana with 213 area code and Nataly with 323 area code were so skittish. Calls back and forth and nothing. Waste of time.
    And a major timewaster. Avoid.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...200-24/9017043

    323-252-5638.

    510-725-8607

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape