Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 19268
-
10-29-12 14:55 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 869Intel Jessica
Sorry here is her NR page. Let me know if anyone has any intel its a long ride to Redford. Talked to her on the phone and had a good convo but would need some feedback before I pack a lunch for the trip.
http://www.**************.com/escort...white-female-3
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-12 13:21 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 81Rachael
She sure has some cute pics online. Nice looking body and nice looking outfits. I might try it in the near future. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-12 12:58 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 81Angel Carlyle
Agreed! She's pretty good, easy on the eyes, plenty of fun!
Originally Posted by Flyingfish
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-12 05:31 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 1019Has any one
Has any one hook up with Blair?
-
10-29-12 01:55 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 173Sadie Near The Airport
Was up in the Detroit area last Monday and needed some company. After browsing for a while I decided on Sadie since I was near the airport.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...67-20/10158652
Called her, chatted for a few, and set up an apointment. She was located at one of the hotels on across from McDonald's, down the street from the Sheraton (it's one of the best values in America, I hear).
Walked in, and she was very straight-forward. Clean, a little heavier than her pics (which I'm totally OK with. I like thick). Did a cop-check, delivered the per-determined. 6, and we both got comfortable. BBBJ while I touched and rubbed, then she covered me up and added some lube and I jumped in. Some nice, deep mish (with the expected fake moaning) , then some doggie to finish. Holding on to her nice thick rear-end made it easy to fill the latex with my babies.
I left a little bit lighter, much more relaxed, and loving my hobby!
-
10-28-12 19:49 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 37Ala. My First Report
In order to gain some credibility I guess it is time to post my first experience with a SP.
This happened a couple weeks ago and was my first experience with a BP provider. I decided on Ala because I have seen her ads for a while and the research yielded some positive results.
It was a 2 call system. She opened the down in shorts and a tshirt. The room smelled like smoke which I didn't mind because I'm 420 friendly even though I no longer indulge. She is definitely the chick in the pics, she has just the right amount of thickness to be sexy, there were some stretch marks but nothing major at all. I sat my money down and the dresser and she told me to take my clothes off and lay down on the bed. She started by explaining her rules which were nothing major. The only positions she accommodates are doggie and mish, everything is covered.
The CBJ was splendid, she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and I prayed that I don't turn in to a one minute man. She layed down and we did the mish for a few minutes than switched to doggie. She had this thing about keeping her legs closed during the doggie portion, not sure what that was about. I wasn't feeling the doggie thing so we switched back to mish until I finished. Instead of rushing me out the door we chatted for a few and got to know each other a little. 80 for the hr with a 20 tip before I left.
To make sure I provided an accurate report to you guys I went to see her again except I payed for the 1 hr session. Unfortunately it didn't come with multiple shots but the longer CBJ was great. No doggie this time it was all mish with some DFK. My little brain wanted to ask about DATY but luckily my big brain stepped in and reminded me about the possible consequences. 175 for the HR and a $25 tip. I was going to leave after the hour was up but we actually hung out and watched TV for another hour since she was "off the clock" for the night.
Overall I had fun both times, good conversationalist, beautiful, and sexy. I recommend her.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-24/10213622
-
10-27-12 12:41 #2747Regular Member

Posts: 16Sexy as Angel
Saw Angel Thursday afternoon for a special 1. 25 around the world FS. She looks better than the pictures but does have a little extra belly. Started with kisses all over me, BBBJ some rimming included, Cdog, Cmish, BBBJTCIM. Very good talent. This is my 2nd visit and not the last. From the Ad.
"Check Reviews! You will be GLAD you CAME more than ONCE. I'm just a telephone call away 5869352869 Angel! You must see 4 yourself. Reversal welcome, slides, etc. Rates 60 100 150 NO discounts. Serious inquires ONLY. Don't be Nervous Angel will take care of you. YES U! Shower available. On call appts available No TEXT No private calls, Real pics NO BLACKS
Poster's age: 69.
• Location: Detroit. 19 mile clintontownship near Carlye apts
• Post ID: 7762336 detroit"
http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...0am-69/7762336
FF
-
10-27-12 11:35 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 209No disagreement. I have "lost my edge"
Mr Wise. I do not disagree with your assesment. I never have been good at "research". Typically I am hunting in mid-afternoon (and am on a time budget) and after many "no anwers when I do get (what looks like a viable) provided on answer, I shift my logic center south (to the wrong head). As followup to your suggestion, SW are not for me. Though have been having decent luck at Strip-Clubs. Question, are the ads on NaughtyReview (or any other site) more reliable vs. Thoses on Backpage? . TRactorman (ya'all be safe with'ya plowing)
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-12 09:18 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 42It's crazy, she has like 24 reviews, and 2 are bad. But it seems like the ones that are bad are EXTREMELY vocal. I've went to her maybe 3 or 4 times. 3 times while she was in Inkster / Garden City and once at the hotel in Dearborn. I've never had a problem getting ahold of her. Usually its at least an hour she needs to be ready. The first 3 times were awesome. She was super friendly, sweet, kind, and obviously very attractive, great tits, slim body, very youthful look. It was a quick body rub, slap on the bag, and then a nice CBJ with plenty of roaming and sucking tits allowed. It was like $100 out the door.
Originally Posted by JoeDocks11
[View Original Post]
However, I did go over to the Dearborn hotel, and it was a pretty decent set up (still prefer the residential). Anyways, she was definitely more interested in getting my money upfront, the rates had gone up, she expected me to have my own bag since the last 3, she provided, and now she was offering FS since she knew and remembered me. Still decent rub and a good CBJ, but it definitely felt different.
So maybe she's gotten even worse about money and the way she is, but honestly, the times I went, she was fine. Just be upfront with what you want, make sure before ANYTHING happens, you get a price, and bring your own protection, and it should be good. Because she really is pretty fine to look at and has some nice skills.
-
10-27-12 00:42 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 275Man oh man! The comments on this girl run from " she is dangerous" to "she was the best ever". What is going on here?
Originally Posted by Robertin75
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-12 23:06 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 271Don't waste your time and money.
Originally Posted by SoberJohn
[View Original Post]
Read my review on NR.
She's a dangerous scammer. She will threaten you to call her pimp if you don't pay her whatever she wants to.
-
10-26-12 16:25 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 346Redhead 2nd time around
Detroit. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / sexy-voluptuous-redhead-playmate-33/10144256.
Saw this one again. Kinda hesitant at first because she was a little too shy for me the first time. But glad I did. Really opens up after she sees you again. Chatted for a bit and got right down to it. Never felt rushed and she takes her time. She's on the smaller side of Bbw but her boobs are gigantic. So guys if you're into this shape check her out.
Paid 100 / half. Worth it tho. Might go on a limb and say my AtF so far!
-
10-26-12 12:47 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 64She-Hulk?
Is this She Hulk? A Halloween costume? Is there a market for this?
WTF?
Attachment 209123
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...00-24/10156547
-
10-26-12 11:56 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 209Avoid. Ashley. 248 602 5227
The "woman" at the door may have been the girl in ths pics 15 yeasr ago.
Made the mistake of not turning around and leaving.
Staying at Motel at 14 & 75.
Lots of rules. Does not like her tits touched (gets manic about it. She is on the wrong business). Decent natural DD- DDD. May have been fun to play with but not so good if only get to look at
For agreed to $1 after getting comfy she says "thats for HJ only" but for a tip. (such a turn off for me. Decided to just lay there and see how long she would yank on it)
Avoid her.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._-_-24/8751425
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._70-24/9859375
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...fun-24/4322035
-
10-26-12 11:48 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 87I have
I have read the forum. There are also post of good service. I just reported what I know. This is why people do not post more reports if its not what you want to hear you get ripped on. WTF
Originally Posted by Jack Pine Savag
[View Original Post]


















