Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 13121
-
11-07-12 07:40 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 82More melissa pics from last year
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...walker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29 / page12.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 07:34 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 82Melissa pics
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...walker-Photos-%28No-CookyJar-Photos%29 / page3.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-12 20:07 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 76Brooke a Great Find
Found Brooke this morning on Buckos at Kenso. Brooke is African American and really has her act together. She's interesting to talk with and can discuss anything going on in the news and is very well informed. Had an oral car date nearby but got numbers for a future longer term visit. She said she will be on blackonblackcrimeporn. ******. Com / next week. I'm not certain if she will be using the name Brooke or not. Will most def reconnect for an extended visit.
-
11-04-12 15:15 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 223Melissa
Gator,
Don't think Ill get back to Philly for a few weeks, but I'd like a crack at Melissa (pun intended). You're mailbox is full (one of my few complaints about the forum. Mailboxes too small). Would you please PM me her digits?
Thanks,
Jack
-
11-04-12 03:34 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 748Melissa's digits
There seems to be a never ending group of people here that can't seem to keep in touch with Melissa. They just can't get enough of her. Seems she has a phone then looses it or breaks it or something just happens that prevents her from maintaining contact with her many admirers.
Now, anyone here that may require an update on Melissa please feel free to PM me and the info I have on her will be graciously shared. I happened to have the pleasure of catching up with her this past Friday or was it Saturday? She made me forget. She has a way of doing that you know. There are many very lovely and wonderful companions on the Ave. There are very few that have the abilities, qualities, and eagerness to please that Melissa has. She is definitely one of the stars of the parade. She has a smile that anybody that sees it immediately lights up also. Her Talents are many and she is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy even the hardest of us to please. She did tell me she welcomes new friends so don't be shy.
There is only one pic I'm aware of on the site so I'm not going to search it out. There are no nudes I know of. Now that shouldn't matter. Those of us that know her know what to look for. The rest of you will meet her and know what I mean. So I guess I have become the unofficial Melissa finder. I'm happy to take that responsibility. So feel free to contact me and get back with a girl that will have you seeing stars. Now as for me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
10-30-12 21:58 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 223Blond Jen
Didn't get a chance to report picking up a REALLY pretty young blond across from Huntingdon last week named Jen. She's a bit over 5' and very pretty by any measure. Says she used to work the ave a lot about a year ago but got into a program. She does it infrequently now when she needs $.
After I got her in the car & realized how pretty she was, I decided to take her to a hotel. We hung out for an hour before getting down to business. She can carry a convo & we hit it off. When it was time, she asked for. 6 for half & half which was fine.
Once undressed, she looked even better than expected with perky A's & a flawless body. Had a bit of ink, but they all do. Started with a great BBBJ then to multiple positions without complaint. My only down check was a bit of fairly noticeable hoobastank. Put me off a bit. Would still repeat, tho. Highly recommended if you come across her.
Stay safe,
Jack
-
10-27-12 22:48 #4910Regular Member

Posts: 5I agree wholeheartedly but it might open the door to information being posted that isn't true (word of mouth, another girl deliberately posting inaccurate information about a another girl, etc).
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-12 14:27 #4909Senior Member

Posts: 2243Deserve it?
Well good for you and your friend. Just more proof that getting set up by a girl can and does happen in this area.
Originally Posted by Thar11
[View Original Post]
Guess the thought of "it can't happen here" just got blown away?
Now, I am sorry if you think you have made a connection between the gent to which I speak and the girl you know. There is no way it is the monger I was referring to. That dude was so generous he made Mother Teresa look like Scrooge. No, that dude was always giving girls rides somewhere for no reciprocation, giving them money when he saw them on the street and they looked like they needed help or buying them meals or food. Was not uncommon for him to pick up a girl and buy her smokes or snacks before the date and afterwards drive them to a relative's house, sometimes many miles outside the city.
Oh, btw - I agree, any girl that thinks "revenge" by getting a guy arrested, isn't one I would want to see ever again. Who knows what might set her off and make her mad? Then we know she has a propensity of doing "out there" things. She sounds like a risky date and one who should be identified for the community so we can all decide if she fits our risk level.
-
10-27-12 08:01 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 530Irene
I'd intended coming through earlier in the day, but had to settle for a late night ( 2am) Friday cruise.
Not too much LEO out, and fsaw a fairly hot looking skinny blonde near Atlantic, but she'd gone on looping round. Instead ran into Irene, wearing fairly severe dark shades, a bit older but not too bad looking. She had a ground floor place very close. Contemplated negotiating for both her and the roommate, but decided against. With the sunglasses off, she was wearing an eyepatch. I didn't ask.
Went for just OWO for. 3, very unrushed, she told the roommate to be gone for at least 40 mins. Not deep, but OK technique, and got some BLS and then rimming from her. Swallowed it all down, as I requested basically. Said anything else would need to be covered.
Quite good, all in all, experienced and attentive. Not too washed out on meds, claimed not to be an addict ("I mean, I party a bit" she said).
Got a number, haven't tried it.
-
10-26-12 00:48 #4907Regular Member

Posts: 5Are you kidding me? I would cut off all contact with a girl if she told me something like that. Setting someone up draws unwanted attention to the hobby and that puts the rest of us at risk. That is never okay!
Originally Posted by Thar11
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-12 14:43 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 63He may have desreved it
I had a girl tell me she set up a monger. But she did it because he srewed her over on their two previous dates. On the prior occasions he did not pay up the agreed upon amount so he had it coming. The first time he shorted her she accepted that he didn' t have the cash on him but when he did it a second time she felt payback was in order. If her story is true I don't blame her for setting the guy up.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-12 00:03 #4905Regular Member

Posts: 5I stopped by the K on Sat night but it was kind of quiet. Made eye contact with a girl at the 7-11 but when she came over to my car I noticed she had an Adam's apple. I passed and went on my way.
Anyone know why there were hellicopters flying around with search lights? It kind of freaked me out after I noticed them so I didn't stick around.
-
10-24-12 22:11 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 2243Perhaps I was too subtle in my point?
As I said in my prior post:
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...89#post1560289
I know for a fact that a monger got set up by one of his regular girls. She called him, he met her, she got in the car, they started to pull away and BAM! He is surrounded by cops. He got arrested and she walked away. So just because he felt safe, he let his guard down. He admitted to me he knew better, but felt safe. I think in retrospect he saw signs that things weren't right, but ignored them because it was a regular girl.
This is not some imagined incident. This was not In San Francisco nor in Las Vegas. It was right here. Local!
But hey, I know what most think. It can't happen here or it will never happen to me!
We all make our own choices and evaluate risks as we can. Just passing along info so others can make their own evaluation and factor that into how they calculate risk.
Happy hunting!
-
10-24-12 18:25 #4903Senior Member

Posts: 135Monday night
Visited the K this past Monday. I was very tired around 10 pm and didn't partake. Highlight of my night was the decoy or street walker dressed up in the slutty police uniform. Second highlight was a flat tire. There are tons of gems in the city that's for sure.
-
10-24-12 16:19 #4902Senior Member

Posts: 223Marie
Hit the stroll last night around 9:30 and there were few girls out. I saw a short brunette on Hagert and a tall, pretty girl (from a distance) by Huntingdon station, but both were gone by the time I swung past again. There was no one at the north end by the bull dealer, which is unusual. I finally found a 20's WSW, thin, about 5'6" by 110# brunette with shoulder length hair who said she was Marie (or Maria). At first I thought she was half naked becaue she was wearing fleshtone tights, but no.
We went to a spot that was more expopsed than I was comfortable with but there wasn't any traffic so it worked OK. She went to town and gave me a killer CBJ. It was my 2nd pop, so it didn't happen fast, but she hung in there without complaint varying her technique and speed. She positioned herself so that she was almost upside down to get an angle on me that felt fantastic and finally got me there. Never had anyone do that before. Usual tuition, but I gave her a good tip for sticking with it so long.
No digits, but she's usually on the K around about Hart Lane. I'd repeat.
Jack








Reply With Quote






