Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 875 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4884

    Re: Policy issue

    Exactly! I am not a legal beagle. I use common sense and every resource within my reach.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love  [View Original Post]
    ...My point is that one needs to consider potential LE tactics on the basis of what they might do, not what is 100% legal. So some LE Captain gets a hard-on for the hobby and decides he's gunna go rouge and clean up the streets? Perhaps he is getting pressure from the power structure? So what if he nabs 100 mongers using less than 100% iron clad tactics? 95% of the dudes confess in the squad car, another 3% plea out, but are guilty of "something" and 2 walk because of "bad evidence." Great success rate. Problem solved!

    We can speculate all day. And that of course is all I have done here. Perhaps amongst the posters is one with particular knowledge?
    There's a big different between an Under Cover Police Officer and a Confidential Informant.

    Here in Philadelphia, in the area commonly knew as the "Bad Lands," the authorities would have to be complete fools to setup one of their own as a decoy and let her get into a strangers car. Consider how dangerous it is for a streetwalker to get in a strangers car. On the Kensington Avenue Stroll, streetwise girls get robbed, beat-up and raped regularly after getting picked up on the avenue. Police departments might let female officers get in stranger's cars in other jurisdictions but not on the Kensington Stroll. JMHO.

    Here in Philadelphia, the word I hear from the girls who should know is that male vice officers are out daily picking up girls and arresting them. Just about every girl I know has a vice record. Male vice decoy arrest are easy. One man in a car with a radio is all they need to pick-up a Streetwalker. He picks up the girl, gets her to commit and then calls for a car or wagon to take her in – easy peasy. There is little danger to the male decoy and it's cost effective. On the other hand, the female police decoy needs a ton of backup – even if she's not getting in the car. She cannot ride around in the safety of her own car and pickup dudes. She's got to stand outside, on a corner, in the worst neighborhood in the city with the highest murder rate in the country. While standing on that corner she is surrounded by dopers, dealers, real SWers and some of the meanest asses you'd ever want to meet. Getting in a strangers car, in Kensington, has got to be out of the question. Going after the male for solicitation using a female police officer is a dangerous operation and it's costly to run. That's probably why it's not done that often. It's cheaper and easier to go after the streetwalker.

    In some communities, misdemeanor court cases are a source of revenue. They tried that here in Philadelphia and ended up with lots full of impounded cars. Other than a few BMWs and such (which the owners reclaimed) , most of the impounded cars ended up being clunkers (which the owner abandoned).

    I am not saying they do not run decoy traps for mongers here in Philadelphia; because they do. They don't run them often and they are usually easy to spot. Don't negotiate with the girl outside of the car and you'll probably be safe. Here in Philadelphia you are more likely to get in trouble during the streetwalker pickup.

    The StreetWalker as a Confidential Informant is an altogether different topic and requires a totally different set of rules. IMHO.

    There are no absolutes. Anything is possible and things do change.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar

  2. #4883
    Mr. Wise, true, I can't be 100% sure, but based on the way the conversation went down, the questions she asked me, the way she handled herself, the unmarked car had three guys in it, when she got out, she walked right over to where both cars stopped and more. That was enough for me to make some, IMHO, obvious conclusions. Over the years I have learned to generally trust my gut and that pays dividends. When I have ignored my "gut feel" I usually have regrets. It's like when you cruise on the K, the unmarked vice SUVs or regulars unmarked patrol cars are usually so easy to spot. Even though they try to patrol unnoticed, you can often observe some basic body language (i.e., the way they look at you, their facial expressions, the way they walk.) It's not a perfect science, but IMHO for me it works. I have enough friends that are in LE at various state or federal levels to see some basic consistency.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So if you did not get busted how can you be 100% sure she was an LEO? The "sketchy unmarked vehicle" could have been someone she knew keeping an eye on her (ie her pimp) and the call she made could have been her checking in. My point is if you did not get busted and that same UC decoy did not testify against you in court; you can't be 100% sure she was a cop Y / N?

  3. #4882

    Possibility and Reality versus What One Thinks.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So if you did not get busted how can you be 100% sure she was an LEO? The "sketchy unmarked vehicle" could have been someone she knew keeping an eye on her (ie her pimp) and the call she made could have been her checking in. My point is if you did not get busted and that same UC decoy did not testify against you in court; you can't be 100% sure she was a cop Y / N?
    Oh my! Seems a bit harsh - maybe it was just a badly worded post? If his spidey senses went off and he had that number of clues as to a problem, then no one can fault him for ejecting the girl and staying safe. If it was a pimp following him that would be a VERY scary new development for the streets! Second, few mongers are going to go to court and fight - they are going to plea the charge down, pay a fine and move on with life hoping that the arrest record doesn't get out or it is loitering, not solicitation.

    The point is that in some places and some circumstances, as evidenced by posts on this thread, there have been cases where UCLE has gotten into the car. Also saw it reported here in a lively discussion here:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1540891

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1541052

    I think it is a rare occurrence because, as pointed out, it increases the risk to the UCLE girl. But just because it doesn't seem plausible doesn't mean it can't or doesn't happen. Something that others pointed out has also been discounted - using SWs as decoys or informants. That certainly has happened with AMPs, but also with SWs too.

    I know for a fact that a monger got set up by one of his regular girls. She called him, he met her, she got in the car, they started to pull away and BAM! He is surrounded by cops. He got arrested and she walked away. So just because he felt safe, he let his guard down. He admitted to me he knew better, but felt safe. I think in retrospect he saw signs that things weren't right, but ignored them because it was a regular girl.

    The point is that one needs to keep an open mind and radar senses on all of the time! As soon as one thinks they have hard fast rules that can keep them safe and because of that they can let their guard down, the street & LE changes and one becomes a statistic.

    I'm just sayin'

  4. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner8  [View Original Post]
    I have had an AC LE decoy enter my vehicle. I pretty much immediately realized it when she wanted to make a "call" and I got tailed by an sketchy unmarked vehicle and eventually a marked vehicle. I never bit, had her get out and of course high tailed it out of dodge. It was a close call, but thankfully not a bad one.

    Stay safe and smart.

    Runner.
    I've heard reports that the police are getting more and more active in their busts. Decoys getting in cars and in a couple of cases in Virginia, UC cops going to massage parlors and getting laid so they could have evidence for the bust.

    It's a sad state of affairs when the cops break the law to catch law breakers, especially for MISDEMEANOR crimes.

  5. #4880
    I have had an AC LE decoy enter my vehicle. I pretty much immediately realized it when she wanted to make a "call" and I got tailed by an sketchy unmarked vehicle and eventually a marked vehicle. I never bit, had her get out and of course high tailed it out of dodge. It was a close call, but thankfully not a bad one.

    Stay safe and smart.

    Runner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    I have known some people that got caught up in a sting and they have always said the sting was conducted outside the vehicle. It has been my feeling there is less control when they to enter the vehicle. The danger meter also goes way up into the red zone. So until I hear otherwise I'm going to say they do not enter the vehicle for any reason. Im just an "OL Gator

  6. #4879
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip2011  [View Original Post]
    Although it was my first time with her, she definitely has me convinced to look for her the next time I'm out your way. Very nice BBBJ to start with cg to finish. Damage a little above the norm. Personality way above the norm! I'd seem her often, but cj's photo journalism made the approach much easier for me. Great job cj! Midday not so quickly car visit.
    I have known some people that got caught up in a sting and they have always said the sting was conducted outside the vehicle. It has been my feeling there is less control when they to enter the vehicle. The danger meter also goes way up into the red zone. So until I hear otherwise I'm going to say they do not enter the vehicle for any reason. Im just an "OL Gator

  7. #4878

    Policy issue

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Philadelphia,

    I was wondering if you guys could help me out? Me and a few of my Mongering brothers are having a discussion about stings and LE decoys. The question is; will a decoy LEO get in your car? Now don't confuse this with opening your door and talking to you, but flat out getting in your car, closing the door and letting drive off; even for a short distance.
    According to my chicago sources getting in a ride raises the hostage situation possibility. So, no, they will never go for a ride. No matter how many rolling mobiles are around. Hope this helped.

    Be safe all

  8. #4877

    Jamey strikes again.

    Although it was my first time with her, she definitely has me convinced to look for her the next time I'm out your way. Very nice BBBJ to start with cg to finish. Damage a little above the norm. Personality way above the norm! I'd seem her often, but cj's photo journalism made the approach much easier for me. Great job cj! Midday not so quickly car visit.

  9. #4876
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ...(The forum's search feature is also a very helpful tool. The search feature often brings up a lot of info which must be weeded though. It will not allow searches for words with less than 3 letters.)

    Click on the following links to reach the Photo Indexes:

    Duke’s 2011 Photo Index

    Duke’s 2009-2010 Photo Index

    Ed Norton’s Supereloquent’s 2010 Favorite Pic Posts

    Photos along with reviews of your Nicole can be found in all three indexes. She has been well reviewed by others. (I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the young lady.)

    I hope this information is helpful.

    CookyJar
    Correction: The Forum's search feature does not allow searches for words with three letters or less.

    CookyJar

  10. #4875

    Looking

    Hey guys, just wondering if Melanie or Holly are still around. Melanie looks very very young and is really skinny and Holly is just blonde and HOT!

  11. #4874

    Searches

    Connecting a girl with previous reviews or pictures is always helpful. Going the extra mile to do the searching is often worth the effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Answered my own question.

    I did a little poking around, and it seems that this Nicole was previously posted by the infamous SE a couple of years ago as "Christina Ricci Nicole"
    A lot of the newer members may not know about the photo Indexes in the "User Threads," section of the Philadelphia forum.

    They can be very useful when searching for a girl by name. They have not been updated lately and it was Duke's choice not to include Women of Color, but they still can be very helpful.

    (The forum's search feature is also a very helpful tool. The search feature often brings up a lot of info which must be weeded though. It will not allow searches for words with less than 3 letters.)

    Click on the following links to reach the Photo Indexes:

    Duke’s 2011 Photo Index

    Duke’s 2009-2010 Photo Index

    Ed Norton’s Supereloquent’s 2010 Favorite Pic Posts

    Photos along with reviews of your Nicole can be found in all three indexes. She has been well reviewed by others. (I haven't had the pleasure of meeting the young lady.)

    I hope this information is helpful.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nicole.JPG‎   Nicole 2.jpg‎   Nicole 3.jpg‎  

  12. #4873
    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    M Neiman, is this the "K" you're referring to? If so, this is Katerina from one of CookyJar's prior posts. Thanks for the report!

    Attachment 203207

    Note: Repost of CookyJar's photo. Thanks CookyJar!
    No. She was blonde and prettier than that.

  13. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Encountered a young lady who gave the name Nicole this past Sunday. Average height, straight dark hair worn tight to her head, possible Latina genes in her features. She was at K and Sergeant on an otherwise fairly slow afternoon. Took her for a hotel date, enjoyed a nicely-skilled BBBJ and a well-controlled CG FS to a happy finish. Well worth the time and outlay.

    What I was wondering, and this happens with these names that seem to get recycled, is whether or not she's one of the Nicoles who has been mentioned here before. We've had "Hottie" Nicole and "Crazy" Nicole. She could be an older version of the first but was definitely not the second. She told the tale of being ripped off and assaulted by a guy 3 months ago, from which she's sporting a bad-looking lengthwise scar on her wrist, a still-swollen knee, and a resulting limp. Timelines do blur for some of these ladies, as the scar displayed a healing pattern that would have taken at least double the three months she spoke of, but the knee problem definitely could be from that recent an injury. Has anyone encountered this girl before?

    She was enjoyable company and did seem like a nice person. I definitely would repeat.
    Answered my own question.

    I did a little poking around, and it seems that this Nicole was previously posted by the infamous SE a couple of years ago as "Christina Ricci Nicole"

  14. #4871

    Nicole. A new one?

    Encountered a young lady who gave the name Nicole this past Sunday. Average height, straight dark hair worn tight to her head, possible Latina genes in her features. She was at K and Sergeant on an otherwise fairly slow afternoon. Took her for a hotel date, enjoyed a nicely-skilled BBBJ and a well-controlled CG FS to a happy finish. Well worth the time and outlay.

    What I was wondering, and this happens with these names that seem to get recycled, is whether or not she's one of the Nicoles who has been mentioned here before. We've had "Hottie" Nicole and "Crazy" Nicole. She could be an older version of the first but was definitely not the second. She told the tale of being ripped off and assaulted by a guy 3 months ago, from which she's sporting a bad-looking lengthwise scar on her wrist, a still-swollen knee, and a resulting limp. Timelines do blur for some of these ladies, as the scar displayed a healing pattern that would have taken at least double the three months she spoke of, but the knee problem definitely could be from that recent an injury. Has anyone encountered this girl before?

    She was enjoyable company and did seem like a nice person. I definitely would repeat.

  15. #4870
    Quote Originally Posted by Boob Luvah  [View Original Post]
    How does Kim looks like?

    The Kim I know is about 5'2", hair with big curls and a latina like skin color. She colors her hair black and carries a black berry.

    I haven't seen her for a while, I want to see her sometime.
    No, this one has straight hair. Check out Cooky Jar's photo section, as she's a recent entry there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape