Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 8093
-
10-23-12 16:54 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 160Wow
I'd so hit that. The tat is awesome. The face. The ass. Wonderful stuff. There's a woman I work with who looks like her. Simply awesome!
Cabbie!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-12 14:42 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 194Bobbie lines
Actually those are scars from a breast augmentation. Which just goes to show that breasts can be bigger or they can be prettier. But not both.
I remain just.
OneMan
-
10-23-12 13:54 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 576Drool
That's drool from the tobacco chewer who fucked her last.
-
10-23-12 12:21 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 83Breast reduction surgery
They moved her nipples up because they pointed down, tits were too big or too saggy.
-
10-23-12 11:31 #4939
-
10-23-12 04:29 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jona /Jen
Thank you Joe. Because of your first post I was intrigued with the possibility of my making such a big mistake. Unable to find Jona/Jen, I was able to find a suitable substitute, Sharon.
Originally Posted by Joe Dickie
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
10-23-12 04:25 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sharon – Real enough for Government Work
Sharon is a really nice girl. She's a HSW and I totally enjoyed her company. However, I did not have the opportunity to partake part of her services. I had just left another friend when I saw Sharon walking near/across from Needle Park. She looked like a civilian on her way to a night out. I pulled up and parked, watching her approach. I knew I was drained but, the option of letting her pass did not sit well with my monger attitude. I decided to at least try for contact information. Things took a nice turn and I got more than I bargained for.
CookyJar
-
10-23-12 04:20 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sharon – A Study in Art
I took TrublMaykr's advice and did a scientific experiment.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
Back in the day, when I was a truth player Mack Daddy, in my player's repertoire, I had a move that the young girls liked. Actually, I had a few dozen nice smooth moves, but this one best suited the purpose of this study. After Sharon undressed, I walked up to her, looked her softly in her eyes, put both hands on her shoulders and turned her slowly around. I kissed her gently on the nape of her neck, tenderly nibbled and kissed her ear lobe, my warm breath blowing softly in her ear. As Sharon succumbed to my tender affections, I held onto her shoulders and pulled her roughly back hard against my body, letting her feel the pressure of my body on her naked butt. I release my grip on her shoulders; reached around taking both breast in my hands and tenderly fondled them, weighing them and gauging the effect as I cupped them.
By doing this technique I suddenly realized my mistake. Even though I knew Sharon's breat were not, at that moment they were real. They felt real to me. By removing the visual illusion I was able to step outside of myself and conclude, in my mind, they were real even though I knew intellectually they were not.
I then concluded that because Jona/Jen's breast appeared and felt real – I somehow fooled myself into believing her breasts were real. I should have known better than to rely on my judgment while thinking with a hard dick.
CookyJar
-
10-22-12 12:41 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jona / Jen
Thanks,
Originally Posted by Joe Dickie
[View Original Post]
I now agree with you. I now realize my mistake. I was easily fooled. I did a little more research and now understand how I let myself be taken in. The heart wants, what the heart wants.
I will follow-up with a full report in a few days.
CookyJar.
PS: I never doubted you. I wanted to believe what I thought to be true.
-
10-21-12 17:40 #4934Regular Member

Posts: 5Jona / Jen
Hey Cookie Jar,
I base my opinion about the authenticity of Jen's breasts on actual contact.
However, I would be the first to admit that they do feel good.
A number of years ago she was a dancer. I believe that is when she had the work done.
CJ, please keep up the good work.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 09:49 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 105That's not true at all. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. That's why I used the term "often times." And when I say down, I don't mean the surgeon intentionally points them down, and that they're pointing at the floor, they just don't have that natural lift to them like natural breasts do because they have a bag sitting unnaturally underneath. My ex-girlfriend had this exact thing and she had a quality surgeon do her work. Either way, in my humble opinion, the girl is question has fake boobs. Who really cares one way or another.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 08:31 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 449I like these three
CookyJar,
I think these three are the CJ nice tits girl!
-
10-19-12 08:17 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 139Like all important studies, these observations must be independently verified by a number of researchers. What do you say, guys? Are you up to the challenge? It's our duty to the cause to conduct continued field tests, share their data, and arrive at their own conclusions. CJ, please tell Jona / Jen that we'll be looking for her, and not to be frightened by all of the attention, as we're all professional researchers.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-12 07:02 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 2000Tits
I think they are real, unless she had a bad plastic surgery. These boobs are not the same size and a bit lopsided. In addition, they hang down naturally when she bends down.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Not trying to hijack the post, but what ever happened to Camille? Is she still walking?
Cheers.
TM
-
10-19-12 05:47 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 5563Compare these with Jona's / Jen's
As always I value your opinion. But! Looks can be very deceiving.
Fakes good or bad seem to have one thing in common. The nipples point up. Even in the bad ones, the physician is attempting to achieve perfection.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
I have seen and felt a few fakes. In most case they are obvious. In my humble opinion, compared to all of the other fakes I've dealt with, Jona's / Jen's breast look natural to me.
Once again; this is, "Just my own humble opinion." I am still waiting for someone who has actually held these bad boys in their hands, to come forth and give a second, third, forth and etc., opinion.
CookyJar









Reply With Quote






