Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4943

    Wow

    I'd so hit that. The tat is awesome. The face. The ass. Wonderful stuff. There's a woman I work with who looks like her. Simply awesome!

    Cabbie!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sharon is a really nice girl. She's a HSW and I totally enjoyed her company. However, I did not have the opportunity to partake part of her services. I had just left another friend when I saw Sharon walking near / across from Needle Park. She looked like a civilian on her way to a night out. I pulled up and parked, watching her approach. I knew I was drained but, the option of letting her pass did not sit well with my monger attitude. I decided to at least try for contact information. Things took a nice turn and I got more than I bargained for.

    CookyJar

  2. #4942

    Bobbie lines

    Actually those are scars from a breast augmentation. Which just goes to show that breasts can be bigger or they can be prettier. But not both.

    I remain just.

    OneMan

  3. #4941

    Drool

    That's drool from the tobacco chewer who fucked her last.

  4. #4940

    Breast reduction surgery

    They moved her nipples up because they pointed down, tits were too big or too saggy.

  5. #4939

    Sharon

    Nice bobbies on Sharon.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Sharon 001A.JPG
Views:	2396
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	208523

  6. #4938

    Re: Jona /Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dickie  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cookie Jar,

    I base my opinion about the authenticity of Jen's breasts on actual contact. However, I would be the first to admit that they do feel good. A number of years ago she was a dancer. I believe that is when she had the work done.

    CJ, please keep up the good work.
    Thank you Joe. Because of your first post I was intrigued with the possibility of my making such a big mistake. Unable to find Jona/Jen, I was able to find a suitable substitute, Sharon.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sharon 44.jpg‎   Sharon 47.jpg‎   Sharon 49.jpg‎   Sharon 001.jpg‎   Sharon 72.jpg‎  

    Sharon 58.jpg‎   Sharon 003.jpg‎   Sharon 68.jpg‎   Sharon 60.jpg‎   Sharon 63.jpg‎  


  7. #4937

    Sharon – Real enough for Government Work

    Sharon is a really nice girl. She's a HSW and I totally enjoyed her company. However, I did not have the opportunity to partake part of her services. I had just left another friend when I saw Sharon walking near/across from Needle Park. She looked like a civilian on her way to a night out. I pulled up and parked, watching her approach. I knew I was drained but, the option of letting her pass did not sit well with my monger attitude. I decided to at least try for contact information. Things took a nice turn and I got more than I bargained for.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sharon 005.jpg‎   Sharon 46.jpg‎   Sharon 45.jpg‎   Sharon 48.jpg‎   Sharon 51.jpg‎  

    Sharon 50.jpg‎   Sharon 52.jpg‎   Sharon 53.jpg‎   Sharon 56.jpg‎   Sharon 57.jpg‎  


  8. #4936

    Sharon – A Study in Art

    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Like all important studies, these observations must be independently verified by a number of researchers. What do you say, guys? Are you up to the challenge? It's our duty to the cause to conduct continued field tests, share their data, and arrive at their own conclusions. CJ, please tell Jona / Jen that we'll be looking for her, and not to be frightened by all of the attention, as we're all professional researchers.
    I took TrublMaykr's advice and did a scientific experiment.

    Back in the day, when I was a truth player Mack Daddy, in my player's repertoire, I had a move that the young girls liked. Actually, I had a few dozen nice smooth moves, but this one best suited the purpose of this study. After Sharon undressed, I walked up to her, looked her softly in her eyes, put both hands on her shoulders and turned her slowly around. I kissed her gently on the nape of her neck, tenderly nibbled and kissed her ear lobe, my warm breath blowing softly in her ear. As Sharon succumbed to my tender affections, I held onto her shoulders and pulled her roughly back hard against my body, letting her feel the pressure of my body on her naked butt. I release my grip on her shoulders; reached around taking both breast in my hands and tenderly fondled them, weighing them and gauging the effect as I cupped them.

    By doing this technique I suddenly realized my mistake. Even though I knew Sharon's breat were not, at that moment they were real. They felt real to me. By removing the visual illusion I was able to step outside of myself and conclude, in my mind, they were real even though I knew intellectually they were not.

    I then concluded that because Jona/Jen's breast appeared and felt real – I somehow fooled myself into believing her breasts were real. I should have known better than to rely on my judgment while thinking with a hard dick.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sharon 004.jpg‎   Sharon 54.jpg‎   Sharon 006.jpg‎   Sharon 62.jpg‎   Sharon 59.jpg‎  

    Sharon 61.jpg‎   Sharon 007.jpg‎   Sharon 008.jpg‎   Sharon 67.jpg‎   Sharon 69.jpg‎  


  9. #4935

    Re: Jona / Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dickie  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cookie Jar,

    I base my opinion about the authenticity of Jen's breasts on actual contact.

    However, I would be the first to admit that they do feel good.

    A number of years ago she was a dancer. I believe that is when she had the work done.

    CJ, please keep up the good work.
    Thanks,

    I now agree with you. I now realize my mistake. I was easily fooled. I did a little more research and now understand how I let myself be taken in. The heart wants, what the heart wants.

    I will follow-up with a full report in a few days.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I never doubted you. I wanted to believe what I thought to be true.

  10. #4934

    Jona / Jen

    Hey Cookie Jar,

    I base my opinion about the authenticity of Jen's breasts on actual contact.

    However, I would be the first to admit that they do feel good.

    A number of years ago she was a dancer. I believe that is when she had the work done.

    CJ, please keep up the good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Joe Dickie,

    This is exactly the conversation I wanted to have. If others have dated Jona or Jen and have an opinion; I'd like to hear it. If I am wrong and they are not real I'd like to know.

    As I tried to confer in my original review, I was going back and forth on whether they were real or not. In the end I relied on feel. IMHO they felt real. That by itself does not mean they were real. It just means they were real enough for me.

    Looking at them they did look a little enhanced. However, I took in consideration her age and the fact that she does appear to have given birth at sometime in the pass. Still, they looked in pretty good shape. Her nipples don't appear to have been nursed and there were no signs of scaring.

    However, there is something else that should be considered,"Wishful Thinking." Perhaps I wanted them to be real and erred on that side of the argument, going on in my head, which wanted them to be real. A self fulfilling prophecy sort of speak.

    Joe Dickie, with all due respect, and I mean that. Are you basing your considerations on direct contact? If so, how real did they feel to you?

    WOW? Could I have been that fooled?

    CookyJar

  11. #4933
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Fakes good or bad seem to have one thing in common. The nipples point up. Even in the bad ones, the physician is attempting to achieve perfection.
    That's not true at all. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. That's why I used the term "often times." And when I say down, I don't mean the surgeon intentionally points them down, and that they're pointing at the floor, they just don't have that natural lift to them like natural breasts do because they have a bag sitting unnaturally underneath. My ex-girlfriend had this exact thing and she had a quality surgeon do her work. Either way, in my humble opinion, the girl is question has fake boobs. Who really cares one way or another.

  12. #4932

    I like these three

    CookyJar,

    I think these three are the CJ nice tits girl!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CJ-01.jpg‎   CJ-02.jpg‎   CJ-03.jpg‎  

  13. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    As always I value your opinion. But! Looks can be very deceiving.

    Fakes good or bad seem to have one thing in common. The nipples point up. Even in the bad ones, the physician is attempting to achieve perfection.

    I have seen and felt a few fakes. In most case they are obvious. In my humble opinion, compared to all of the other fakes I've dealt with, Jona's / Jen's breast look natural to me.

    Once again; this is, "Just my own humble opinion." I am still waiting for someone who has actually held these bad boys in their hands, to come forth and give a second, third, forth and etc, opinion.

    CookyJar
    Like all important studies, these observations must be independently verified by a number of researchers. What do you say, guys? Are you up to the challenge? It's our duty to the cause to conduct continued field tests, share their data, and arrive at their own conclusions. CJ, please tell Jona / Jen that we'll be looking for her, and not to be frightened by all of the attention, as we're all professional researchers.

  14. #4930

    Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Why would the surgeon point them down? Up is the desired position.

    Fakes good or bad seem to have one thing in common. The nipples point up. Even in the bad ones, the physician is attempting to achieve perfection.

    Don't lose the point I am trying to make. Fakes tend to look too perfect (even the bad ones). They are usually too round, too firm and to fully packed. As they get older they don't lose there shape. Fakes tend to look to good to be true. IMHO.

    Some of the fake breasts I have presented below are obviously old and abused. Some are just badly done. But, in each case the nipples point up and they appear overly round (with the exception of Angie's which were just badly done).

    Once again; this is, "Just my own humble opinion." I am still waiting for someone who has actually held these bad boys in their hands, to come forth and give a second, third, forth and etc, opinion.

    CookyJar
    I think they are real, unless she had a bad plastic surgery. These boobs are not the same size and a bit lopsided. In addition, they hang down naturally when she bends down.

    Not trying to hijack the post, but what ever happened to Camille? Is she still walking?

    Cheers.

    TM

  15. #4929

    Compare these with Jona's / Jen's

    As always I value your opinion. But! Looks can be very deceiving.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the lines of them, I'd say those aren't natural. But nice, though!
    Fakes good or bad seem to have one thing in common. The nipples point up. Even in the bad ones, the physician is attempting to achieve perfection.

    I have seen and felt a few fakes. In most case they are obvious. In my humble opinion, compared to all of the other fakes I've dealt with, Jona's / Jen's breast look natural to me.

    Once again; this is, "Just my own humble opinion." I am still waiting for someone who has actually held these bad boys in their hands, to come forth and give a second, third, forth and etc., opinion.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Christina 005.jpg‎   Christina 23.jpg‎   Diane 2.jpg‎   Diane 3.jpg‎   Heather 26.jpg‎  

    Heather 36.jpg‎   Nicole 75 (2).jpg‎   Nicole 76.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape